From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 08

Story Info
A shy wife becomes the ultimate exhibitionist… and more…
15.7k words
4.81
18.4k
24

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Fantasy to Reality in The Naked City - Part 8

A shy wife becomes the ultimate exhibitionist...and more...

NOTICE: Copyright © 2022 - This is an original work by EdwardKalb and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.com and the Author has not authorized any submission to any other site.

Author's Note: This is the continuation of the journey of a mature couple attempting to preserve the passion in their marriage. This 11-part series records our 3-day holiday at Cap d'Agde, France (a.k.a. The Naked City) as this couple continues its 'sexploration' of new erotic adventures to see where the journey takes them. This story contains real-life experiences and re-counts actual events of our life. The writer enhanced the story with certain (small) details.

(Chronologically, the following took place approximately one year after 'Greece,' a little more than two years after 'Punta Cana,' and about three years after 'Reawakening')

WARNING: This story is long as it tries to capture the conflicting emotions of a mature wife shedding her inhibitions; a husband both enamored, as well as struggling, with his emotions and expectations; and both dealing with real-life consequences. If you are looking for a quick fuck-and-suck story, this is not for you. But if you enjoy it, please vote and leave a comment.

*********************

Day 2

Edward had pushed her into taking part of their holiday in Cap d'Agde. Her time here could be described like riding a roller coaster - nervous anticipation as you climb the big hill, heart pounding and breathing faster. Then once you reach the top, you experience that pause - a moment where time stood still, contemplating your choices. But you knew you were at the point of no return, so you raise your arms and scream in exhilaration and euphoria as you let the ride take over your mind and body.

All of these new sexual situations that had suddenly presented themselves to her as well as her husband's urgings had awakened that part of Susan's soul that had been suppressed, unconsciously or subconsciously, by her. She previously preferred to remain ignorant to this side of her sexual needs and desires, and it would have remained that way had it not been brought to the surface by the incessant encouragement of her husband.

And here she was. Susan could not remember feeling so horny, her body shamefully aroused beyond belief at the prospect of experiencing a younger, virale, and very hot man, while also totally confused and even disappointed by her husband's final text with Derrick.

Certainly, there were still times she felt ashamed when her mind drifted, allowing her fantasies to bloom. Those were once outrageous thoughts - wrong, and misguided! Back then she preferred to keep her mouth shut, remaining quiet, timid even, and never used her voice to express her sexual interests and desires. She was content following her husband's lead. She thought that was what a good wife should do.

Yet, although she did not want to become any more aroused than she already had, she could not stop the flood of images continuing to play in her mind, events which started in The Club the night before, in what now seemed a lifetime ago. No doubt she was dealing with unfamiliar anxieties; first defaulting to outside societal opinions of what's "normal" or "natural" about women and sex.

As a happily married woman, she dutifully lived within those societal pressures - one where an older woman, particularly those dubbed middle-aged, was encouraged to conform to certain expectations - the pressure to be a 'good girl,' one that is pleasing but not mischievous, cute but not overtly sexy, and certainly never narcissistic or exhibitionistic.

But things changed...fast.

Following her husband's request that she act more provocative, she realized the incredible euphoria that resulted from being courted and lusted after by other men. But then, when he followed with an admission that he fantasized about her taking it even further, declaring his openness and even desire for her to sleep with another man, her angst spiked.

It was a mind-blowing revelation for sure. Although she knew it had to take a lot of courage for him to admit such a vice, Susan had never even considered sex with anyone outside her marriage. Up until this holiday, even her darkest fantasies centered on her husband. He was her one and only.

But although she had been completely bewildered at his suggestions of her having an extramarital affair, her husband's urgings had no doubt lit an up-until-then nonexistent spark of interest within her. So, although she outwardly said she was doing it for him, there was a dark hidden part of her that fed upon it as well.

Her breasts rose and fell rapidly from nervous excitement as she pulled out her phone and re-read the text string conversation between Derrick and her husband, while trying to make sense out of her fledgling desires. Her heart was pounding out of her chest, and her breathing became labored as she re-read that man's express and unmistakable sexual desire for her. It was, among other things, flattering beyond words, and elevated the confidence in her body more than ever|.

She was ashamed to admit that even now, the mere thought of what had happened to her in that club, and how she felt teasing that same man, was affecting her. Then her mind shifted to the scene in the dunes - recalling how Derrick fucked that woman to sexual bliss. She was THAT close to THAT reality!

Shamefully, mental images flashed in her brain of lying naked before that man completely at his mercy, fully prepared to allow him to use her as a sexual plaything in ways previously unimaginable.

She wondered if her thinking was normal. It probably wasn't. She knew that socially anything other than monogamy was frowned upon. It was nonetheless something that had been hammered into her all her life, although it was becoming less difficult to challenge that attitude in her head.

And now, after so many years of hiding her sexual desires from her husband, she just admitted to him that she was more than a little curious about experiencing another man. She could feel her heart beating out of her chest.

Susan had never envisioned being in this state. She had never envisioned any of this happening at all, not even in the most hidden and forbidden corners of her fantasies. Could it be she loved being forced to do something she subconsciously had wanted for so long, something that she could never even openly admit to her husband or even herself? Could it be she actually loved being placed on display for other men's pleasure and being desired? Perhaps she craved being a wild girl for once.

***********

Throughout the day, different scenarios continued to play within her head. Susan found herself desperately wanting to return the man's call - to inevitably set up a sexual tryst. She either couldn't, or wouldn't, just swim away from that all too alluring bait. She wanted to take that hook; consequences be damned. And to her shame, she once again felt her body respond, her pussy tingling from anticipatory excitement, her breasts tightening and aching to be squeezed.

So why her hesitation? She was presented with the opportunity to do something purely for her pleasure. It was a strange feeling. Why couldn't she just tell her husband that she desired Derrick; and that she really wanted to see him again? Why did she feel the need to censor lust? "As long as it was all out in the open and we agreed," she tried to rationalize. "Did it really matter what was considered 'normal?'"

As she contemplated her choices, she looked over at the man she had spent over 30 years as her husband. His look was pensive, at best, bitter and pissed at worst as he looked out to the sea.

But why? He was the one that encouraged this - that put her in this dilemma. It was his actions that left her feeling both completely confused and, at the same time, so very frustrated. After pushing her to this point, why did he so quickly and so curtly dismiss and put an end to that fantasy?

She took a deep breath. A potent cocktail of emotions bubbled up and exploded within her, with an inexplicable excitement seemingly dominating them all.

She could not possibly go behind his back and wager all that for one selfish day of unbridled sexual satisfaction...or could she? She considered her family, and the life she and Edward created together. Any thought about calling the man back would breach the trust they worked so hard to develop during their thirty years of marriage.

She shook her head, trying to rid her mindset of those aberrant thoughts. But it was pointless. Strangely, all-of-a-sudden Susan felt overtaken by a desire to live out every wanton craving she'd ever had. Why? Was it because she wanted to show her husband what a sexy vixen his wife could be? Or did she have a need to prove it to herself?

************

Meanwhile, Edward as stared at the sea, disorganized thoughts flowed through his head.

He was feeling something unusual. Earlier in their relationship, he had been the extremely jealous type - having fits of anger if he even noticed another guy looking Susan's way.

But over the years, for reasons he could not explain, his mindset changed. Now, he openly encouraged his wife to dress and act her sexiest. To be provocative, promiscuous even. And he enjoyed watching her tease and flirt, and to have men lust after her.

But it was not only for him; he wanted his wife to experience the validation, the thrill, and the fulfillment of another man's attraction - to feel wanted, desired, even hunted. He thought it would be an incredible boost to her ego and self-confidence.

Allowing the woman he loved experience primal lust was the ultimate 'gift' for being such a dutiful and faithful wife all these years; or so he thought.

To his surprise, all boxes were checked in indelible ink in their short time at Cap d'Agde.

But then, the unexpected happened. He saw it unfold before his eyes. He never had to deal with the conflicting emotions of his wife outright desiring another man. But there was no longer any debate; she desired not just another man, but HIM!

And now, as a result of his urgings, he had to deal with his wife being pursued by that same man! And not any man - a man with porn star endowment! The same man they both witnessed fuck another woman into a glorious sexual euphoria!

How could he compete with that?

And he just had a direct text communication with that same man, and he asked for permission to fuck his wife! All of it was right there, out in the open. "Wow!!!" He thought. "How in the world did it get to this point?"

He was not naïve to realize how far his wife's feelings had evolved, and what she was waiting for, perhaps even craving. He once thought he would have jumped at this opportunity. This was, after all, what he wanted. This was his ultimate fantasy.

And still, he remained hesitant in allowing his wife to take it further - to move forward with Derrick - to call that man back and set up a rendezvous - the proverbial one-night stand.

Did he simply need time to digest everything? Or was it something else?

Perhaps it was because it went much further so quickly. It was like he had jumped into the deep end, without fully learning how to swim.

Should he hate himself for allowing it to happen? He wasn't necessarily angry. He was dealing with a natural programmed reaction of what a husband should feel after his wife expressed feelings for another man.

Edward felt his throat tighten up, and his mouth was suddenly dry. He took another big gulp of the wine.

After all those years of promoting this fantasy, all he had to do to make his fantasy a reality was to give his wife the proverbial 'OK'; tell her right now to return Derrick's call. Yet, HE was the one that tapped the brakes, trying to slow things down. It surprised him, certainly. Why did he do that?

Was it that his only safety net to his fantasy was that his wife probably would not go forward with it? Obviously, that was a wrong assumption - he knew now she probably would.

His mind flashed to his wife dancing with, and being felt up by, that man last night. Somehow, against every component of social programming, Edward had once again allowed his thoughts to wander to that place - that inexplicable place that had Susan on her back, receiving pleasure from a man more endowed than himself. Suddenly that perverted imagery of his wife having another dalliance with THAT man, ending with both locked in intercourse, came crashing through his mind.

And strangely, despite all this consternation, and this internal debate, he could feel himself getting very aroused by another man craving his wife. It was confusing, and more than a little disturbing.

Curiously, he was now feeling pangs of regret. His anguish becoming amplified by the thought that he may be the sole cause of his wife missing this incredible opportunity.

Then he wondered, did she do it all for spite, to prove a point? Suddenly, he felt angry and embarrassed, and he could feel that knot of anxiety in the pit of his stomach growing larger.

"What the fuck!" he whispered, but not loud enough for anyone to hear. He was on an emotional roller coaster for sure.

And then he wondered, what does Susan think of him now? Was he all talk and no action? A wimp? A fraud? Why his hesitation?

After all the discussions, all the imploring, all the assurances, he couldn't blame his wife if she got angry with him, knowing he was the one that first urged, and then prevented her from experiencing something he knew she wanted. He certainly wanted his wife to enjoy ultimate sexual gratification - he enjoyed making her happy. And shamefully, he desired to watch his wife's pussy being stretched as a 'foreign' cock entered her - and a huge black cock would simply be a bonus.

Why couldn't he just suck up his trepidation and let nature take its course? After all, the reason they came here, in this place of libertine thinking, was to inject some spice into their marriage. Their marriage was strong - they were not exploring these things as a last ditch effort to try to 'fix' a broken relationship. All of this was to enhance their love life.

So where do they go from here? There wasn't a script for this. He certainly didn't anticipate or expect to be in this situation.

Perhaps, it should remain a fantasy.

Perhaps he could not actually deal with his sweet wife becoming a Hotwife.

Or perhaps he unexpectedly felt humiliated consenting to his wife having sex with THAT man - a bigger, stronger man with a huge cock. How could he compete????

**************

Lying naked on this crowded beach with so many so close, able to examine every inch of her body, was no longer at the forefront of Susan's thoughts. In a way, a huge burden had been lifted from her chest - she had finally admitted her desires to her husband.

Susan gulped down the rest of her wine in a vain attempt to cool off, not from the heat of the sun, but from her body's unmistakable arousal as she replayed events and images in her mind. She had so much fun, and it felt so good, and so freeing! And yet, she found herself feeling guilty for not only how much she enjoyed it, but also that she wanted to experience it again.

Susan caught her breath and settled herself.

"I need to use the Ladies Room," she said as she rose from The Blue Sheet, grabbing her pareo from the beach bag and wrapping it around her body. The reality was, Susan's guilt was competing with her new-found sexual liberation, and she needed to take a walk, to have some time alone to think, before she ventured down that rabbit hole.

No doubt as a newly liberated woman, she felt empowered at the attention she received; of being desired, then pursued, and then seduced by another man. It certainly gave her a greater confidence in her body.

But all of this was still so new to her. She was raised very conservative and very religious. When it came to sex everything was wrong unless it fit into a very narrow window. A woman should not dress sexy in public, or risk being shamed. A mature woman, in particular, was dubbed 'trying too hard' if she dressed or acted sexy. Receiving sexual pleasure was confined to the missionary position in the privacy of a bedroom. And most certainly, sex with anyone but your husband was taboo.

And when Edward confessed his ultimate fantasy to share her with another man, she was naturally completely turned off at first. But being ogled, lusted after, and even chased by virile, hot, younger men, and treated royally by them, boosted her self-esteem. She found herself wanting to look and act the part, and she could not deny the positive reaction of her husband.

After all these years, had she been in total denial mainly due to societal norms? Or was she subconsciously simply afraid to allow her body to feel those desires? Was she losing her identity, or was she just realizing there was more to life for a woman beyond being a devoted wife and mother?

No doubt she needed to be pushed out of her shell. Sometimes it takes that push for one to realize, and to experience, what she had been missing in her life. So really, she was grateful her husband encouraged her to explore the once forbidden.

Now, a door had been opened to new things. She wished she had been able to tune in to these feelings and fantasies when she was younger. As a middle-aged woman, she thought a lot of these opportunities were behind her.

But now, seeing the consternation on her husband's face, she felt remorse. She never wanted to do anything to hurt him or embarrass him. Susan wanted nothing more than to make her husband happy, even if she had to sacrifice her own misguided and antiquated thoughts of how a middle-aged woman should act - by religion, traditional views of marriage and sex, fear of someone finding out, social taboos, STDs, etc. She now was certain she had gone too far. And to make matters worse, she had broken his one rule...to be totally honest with him - to tell him everything. She felt like crying. What had she done?

And he didn't even want another woman! He was all about her physical pleasure! All he desired was to watch his wife, his favorite porn star in action, live!

So, it was all those emotional 'highs' colliding with the emotional 'lows' of shame and embarrassment that left her even more confused, if that was possible. So, as she walked, snaking her way around towels and blankets, she felt her body flush with the conflicting feelings of profound confusion and discomfiture, along with, shamefully...unceasing arousal.

**************

It was a short walk to the Paralia Beach Club, the bar that they passed right on the beach that looked so exotic, with swaying palm trees and constant thumping dance music. Susan walked past several high-top tables overlooking the sea, just like in any other 'normal' bar. But unlike any typical club or hotel bar, most women were topless, with only a wrap around their waist, while most men were naked, sitting or standing, talking and laughing. It would be an unusual sight anywhere else but here.

She paused for a moment to observe. The guests at the bar represented every shape, size, and age. People with 'enhancements' and 'nip/tucks' mixed with people with scars and sags. Refreshingly, all seemed judgement-free and comfortable in their own skin. Despite all the extremes of Cap d'Agde, this one scene captured the importance of a place like this - everyone together, with no one excluded for not fitting into the narrow window defined by magazines, television or Hollywood. Simply, it felt so refreshing to be free of society's archaic standards.