From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was close to self-satisfaction, breathing heavily and panting knowing that her husband 'allowed' all of this. Then, when her back arched and her butt cheeks clenched, she caught herself and suddenly stopped, not wanting to be 'caught.'

Her husband turned towards her, right before her orgasm, smiled at her and whispered, "Good morning sexy! Starting without me?"

She WAS caught! Her face reddened. SHIT!!!

Immediately, feelings of guilt and shame crossed through her. She had to explain and come clean, to admit to everything, consequences be damned.

Susan quickly sat up in the bed. "Edward, I have something to tell you, and please let me finish because I need to get this off my chest." She took a deep breath. "I now understand what you meant when you suggested that spend a couple days here in The Naked City. I had always focused on my imperfections. But I found this place judgement free and so welcoming! It allowed me to feel at ease. And once I let go of my psycho-emotional hang-ups I had previously associated with a mature woman on full display in front of others, I was able to quell my anxiety from being so exposed."

Susan paused, but only briefly.

"And then I thought I would be uncomfortable with, and torn by, your request for me to play "The Game" and flaunt my body so openly. I was stunned to find out that by teasing other men, it made me feel so...desirable! It made me feel so powerful and in control! And once I experienced it, primarily with your urging and encouragement, I came to the realization that...I receive great pleasure in other men's appreciation of my body - it felt euphoric!"

"I think that's great!"

"No! Let me finish," Susan begged. "I was trying to give you something special, but along the way, I discovered something. And...there is something...that keeps coming back into my thoughts. Edward...I am ashamed to admit...I have been having fantasies involving other men!"

As Susan paused again, Edward jumped in. "It's okay sweetheart. I want to have this type of honest discussion. I want to hear what turns you on. Do you feel comfortable enough to tell me about those thoughts, those fantasies?"

The problem Susan was grappling with was she felt she had betrayed her husband's trust, and now it may be too late. It did not matter if she had not gone all the way and had actual intercourse. She had sordid dreams about another man, and she orgasmed due to the thoughts of another man. She felt her mind and body's actions and enjoyment betrayed her vows.

Then she remembered the conversation with Miles and Linda, and the absolute need to be honest.

"I realize now I am at the point in my exploration that I no longer want to analyze every thought and feeling. Looking back, I was probably ignorant to that side of my sexual needs and desires. And now, I realize I have missed something in my life. And you were right to bring me here. I have truly enjoyed this sexual awakening."

"Okay...but you said you have had fantasies..." Although the fact that his wife had now advanced to the point to be set free from the stereotypical behavior expected by society was sort of symbolic of their short time on this holiday, he wanted to hear more.

"Well," Susan swallowed hard. She looked down, twirling the bedsheet in her hand. "I have had several dreams...and...those dreams are...sexual and...they seem to center around Derrick. Edward, I am so sorry..."

Edward interrupted. "Derrick? Really? I am not surprised. Well...I don't know whether I should be upset or angry, or if I should feel a bit jealous..."

"Before you say anything more, I need to finish, please!" Susan pleaded.

"Okay, go on." Edward noticed her bare feet fidgeting, her dark red nail polished toes wiggling.

"It's embarrassing, but I need to lay it all out there," Susan exhaled, then took another deep breath. The truth was, in those times where Susan allowed her mind to drift, she wondered what it really would be like to be a truly sexually liberated woman, free of the constructs of societal norms.

"At the Club...his attention to me...I felt such pleasure, an exhilaration I haven't felt in a long time! And I find myself wanting to experience those same pleasures again and again. I enjoyed being a little naughty."

"Tell me about those dreams. I assume you dreamt about Derrick?"

Susan looked down, embarrassed. She did not intend to hide anything from Edward; perhaps she first had to come to terms with herself. She looked up and there were her husband's eyes - loving, caring, and...waiting. And now, she needed to admit the once unthinkable to the man she loved.

"Okay, the truth is...yes... I find myself wanting to experience...him. You know what I mean?" There it is - she finally said it. It's finally out there. Susan paused before continuing.

"And last night, when I was coming off that stage, HE saw me. He again asked that I call him. It stirred those feelings all over again."

Edward's heart sunk. "Feelings? What type of feelings? Are you developing feelings for him?"

"NO!! Not like that! I'm not falling in love with him. I just...well...I must tell you that I have had certain thoughts."

"Thoughts?"

"What?"

"You said you had certain thoughts?"

"YES! Okay! I fantasize about Derrick taking me...having sex with me, that is! And I am embarrassed to admit, it gets me all wet every time I have those thoughts. I try to make it go away, but it doesn't. They just stay there, toying with my mind," Susan admitted, her voice shaking.

Although grateful for his wife's honesty, Edward's heart skipped a beat and he chewed on his lower lip as he wrestled with his wife's admission. He pulled his wife to him. They hugged in silence. He really couldn't be upset or even angry. After all, he had encouraged his wife to explore her sexuality.

Susan's admission should have bothered him - because his wife had sexual fantasies about another man. But he was grateful that she felt she could share her fantasies, even if they were about Derrick.

And strangely, he felt an excitement as his mind replayed the events and images. He pulled the sheet up as his cock responded.

"I am truly elated that you feel you can now be honest with me," Edward started, although with pangs of anxiousness. "Feeling guilty when you have done nothing wrong or haven't violated that trust is misplaced. Trust. Respect. Honor the relationship and each other. Those have been important cornerstones of our relationship that we must cherish. And most importantly, we need to be honest with each other. So, now that you have done that, there is no reason for the guilt."

With a soft, grateful smile on her face, she asked, "So...you're not angry that those dreams, those fantasies involve having sex with another man and get me so aroused?"

"Sweetheart, I just wish you told me sooner, so we could experience it and work through it...together."

"But I feel terrible admitting I had sexual fantasies about another man...it's not right!"

"Look, I know we are in the muddled middle between monogamy and non-monogamy. And I know it excites you. It excites me too. I have a kink, okay? I have admitted to you that I am strongly aroused by the idea of sharing you sexually with another man. It's a fantasy now, and perhaps it will become a reality at some time. But at the same time, maybe it won't. Let's recognize this is an add-on to an already great relationship rather than a roadblock.

"So, are you saying you WANT me to call Derrick?"

Edward paused. How could he answer this? No doubt as a result of Derrick's attention, his wife became insatiable! And he was the beneficiary! Perhaps it best to ignore this nagging uncertainty and simply enjoy the results?

If Derrick helped take fantasy to reality, so what? If the fantasy of bringing another man into their relationship added a new dimension, a newness, and brought a whole new level of spice and freshness after the years of marriage and puritanical conformism, and allowed his wife to be truly free, so what?

Because in the end, did it matter?

"Well...I don't know..." Edward said, his words tailing off. "I mean, I am not at that point yet," Edward admitted. "But I know you enjoy it. And I certainly think you will agree with me, what we experienced so far really put a jolt into, and enhanced, our relationship. And I want you to be happy and as sexually fulfilled as possible."

Truth was, Susan also had not anticipated things to go that far, that quickly, or even at all. But now, she had begun to explore the once unthinkable herself.

"Well, to be truthful, I guess I'm still grasping with all of this as well," Susan said. "I think part of it is how I was brought up and my reference point of what marriage can/should be."

"I mean, maybe there is no 'right' or 'wrong' answer," Edward kissed the back of her neck while he considered his next words. "I know it took a lot of courage, but I am very grateful you shared your feelings with me. Maybe we should just be grateful for our transformation, the increase in our libido, and the positive effect it has had not only on our sex life, but also our relationship."

Susan smiled, grateful for her husband's understanding. But his words echoed in her mind. It was certainly true...the sex has been HOT!!! And no doubt, letting go of her conservative past left her with an ironic sense of freedom. The time at Cap d'Agde left her feeling more confident, more self-assured, and sexier than she could ever have imagined, particularly at her age.

"I want to promise this, if I do get to that point, I don't want to stand in your way. I just need that we discuss and talk through all of it in advance," Edward said.

"Let's not make a snap decision," Susan said, wondering if she already concluded THAT is what she wanted. How much longer before this fantasy turns to reality? "A part of me still thinks we need to end this here. I mean, we cannot act like this at home! What if our friends found out? Or worse, our family?"

"I don't want this to stop!" Edward demanded. "We have developed a connection that I thought was lost. The sex is off-the-charts hot! This IS the spice we needed. We'll work through it, and our friends and family don't need to know about our sex life. We can be discreet and just enjoy our new-found fun."

Susan flashed an odd little look, and then, in a quick moment that stilled Edward and stopped his breathing, she rolled over, and started to kiss his chest, then down his stomach and to his cock.

"You think we can keep this up?" Susan asked as she grabbed her husband's cock, the double entendre not lost on them. No longer feeling guilty and not completely satiated from her self-pleasure, she instigated a morning sex romp.

And Edward's cock reacted instantly to her touch and tongue. Susan felt it growing as she ran her tongue from the base to tip, and back again and again, before smacking it against her cheeks, then sucking the member into her mouth - a 'trick' she 'learned' watching women on the beach. And it was fully hard in an instant.

Despite fucking just a few hours earlier, she could not explain what came over her. Her horniness was exploding. She just knew she needed to fuck, again. She had gone from content with once-a-week or so sex life, never wanting more because she felt satisfied, to a woman finding herself thinking about, and needing, sex daily.

Edward stared in amazement. Susan had his cock in her mouth and her head was moving, slowly and sensually, her face pink with excitement, lust, or perhaps maybe embarrassment. Still, the sight of his wife morphing into a purely sexual woman was enough to make his heart skip.

"Oh, fuck babe," Edward said quietly, his hand rearranging his wife's hair to get a better look. She had his cock in her mouth and her head was moving, slowly and sensually.

"Did you like stripping and showing off for other men?" The question suddenly just came out.

"Mm-hmm," she moaned, nodding with her mouth full of hard cock. It was about as sexy a thing as Edward had ever seen or heard.

Delirious with desire, Susan pushed Edward flat on his back, climbed onto him, and quickly and decisively took his cock and began rubbing the head between her slippery folds. Susan's horniness was written all over her. It was almost as if she'd broken though a mental barrier. Her brazen inner slut came out in front of him and there was unquestionably a new sexual energy radiating from his wife.

Susan continued masturbating herself, only this time using her husband's cock. Accepting the only thing that could satisfy her hunger, she guided his throbbing rigid member into her wet hole. And then, she was fucking.

Edward felt the warmth of his wife's extremely ready and slick pussy wrap around his cock, absolute confirmation she had become incredibly aroused. He looked up while she bounced on his cock. Her hair was disheveled, her fingers coyly pinched and pulled her nipples, while her eyes were closed, either in delight, or perhaps in secret fantasy.

Edward did everything he could to hold back from filling his wife with his cum immediately. Susan, or this new woman in his wife's body, was insatiable, with a ravenous and newfound voracious appetite for sex. He was not sure if this was a product of their previous two days in Cap d'Agde, or if this was a permanent change. But at that moment, he didn't care. He loved his new woman!

Susan put her hands on his chest, her hips frantically rising up and down in a desperate attempt to push all of her husband's cock into her womb. And it did not take long. Susan's orgasm exploded quickly, breathing heavy, panting, and squealing on his cock.

Within seconds, Edward felt his balls tighten and his penis throb. He threw his head back and moaned as his cock shot his sperm into his wife.

Breathless and for the moment satiated, Susan gripped the bed's headboard in her clenching fists, her hips moving slowly. She could feel Edward throbbing inside her as she milked every drop of his offering.

Susan stayed on top, luxuriating in the feeling of her husband's hard cock deep inside her. She heard him quietly moaning on the soft flesh of her breasts hanging in front of his face, his teeth gently nibbling and his tongue circling the aroused hardness of her nipple. She closed her eyes and lost herself in the tingling warmth, the sensuousness so deeply overwhelming.

After he caught his breath, Edward pulled Susan to him, and smiled, "Wow. What a pleasant surprise! Who are you and what have you done to my sweet, demure wife?"

After a long, sensual kiss, she smiled at the happy-looking face of her husband and whispered, "I missed you. And I guess...I was a little horny!"

They both laughed at the understatement.

*************

"So... uh... I take it you...uh have fun last night?" Edward asked as he tried to catch his breath.

Susan sighed and closed her eyes. Suddenly their lips met again in an emotional and passionate kiss that went on and on. When Susan pulled away, Edward gasped for breath, stunned by the intensity of the kiss.

"Well," Susan said, her face flushing a bit at the memory of her boldness. "Was it too much?"

Edward thought for a second, and then shook his head. "Sweetheart, it was about the sexiest thing I have ever seen, and I could not be prouder to be your husband. I mean you really didn't do anything too crazy," he said.

"Not too crazy? Are you kidding? I went up on a bar in a crowded club and stripped totally naked! Guys had unobstructed views of my most intimate parts, and I was completely exposed for a long time!"

Edward nodded in agreement. "I know...but it was SO hot! Truthfully Babe, I loved everything about it! You know I love it when you tease! And I'm very proud of how well you handled Linda's challenge. You took it and won!

Susan sighed happily. She knew she was the focus of a lot of attention. And she saw that 'look' in their eyes. The men, young and older ones, were looking at her with unabashed desire. But she was also grateful for her husband's understanding.

"Me too! I've never been on stage before, like that, and I don't know what got into me, but it was a bizarre kind of thrill. And it felt so freeing!" she said, sitting up, her breasts jiggling ever so nicely on her chest, her nipples almost painfully erect once again.

Susan caressed her husband's chest as she tried to present a truthful recap of her experience. "Well, at first it was a little scary," she rambled. "When we first arrived, with everything that we saw, it was first so overwhelming! All the sexy women, how they acted, and what they were wearing, I felt the constant pressure to fit in and not be a prude. And of course, the sex everywhere only instigated even more anxiety in me."

Susan took a deep breath before continuing. "Truthfully, I was so scared you wanted to have sex with another woman. And it left me panicked. I can definitely tell you; I do not want to 'swing' and I am not willing to share you with another woman. But now, particularly after passing on the opportunity with Linda, I know that was not your intent."

"But...my biggest takeaway," Susan paused. "What affected me the most was the knowledge that I am still an attractive woman. I mean, I am a middle-aged woman and being in the spotlight completely naked, I could not hide or disguise anything! Everything was on display! But the way guys looked at me...I saw that look...that look I remember from my college years, before we were married...that they liked what they were seeing! And in a weird way, I found it quite validating, particularly with so many other very sexy women here."

She never considered herself to be the desirable woman that turned other men's cocks hard. But in this place where society's typical condemnations were non-existent, after so many years dedicated to being a mom first, followed by, in no particular order, a wife, a business professional, a community volunteer, she was able to let loose. But, she never saw herself as a sexy temptress.

"Sweetheart, I can assure you...you have men fantasizing about you right now! And I feel so fortunate...you're so sexy...and you're mine! I just hope that as our holiday ends, it will not be the end."

***********

They had asked for a late checkout time to have a relaxing morning. Fortunately, the Hotel graciously granted their request, and they both pulled on shorts and a t-shirt to go out for a low-key, casual breakfast.

They walked down the sidewalk from the Hotel to a boulangerie. In typical French fashion, the baked goods looked amazing. They chose some pastries, but found their cappuccino machine was broken. So they continued their walk about town and found a bar that was open. A few patrons were sitting on the small sidewalk tables enjoying their morning coffee while reading or just taking in the morning scenery. They found a table and ordered cappuccinos to have with the pastries.

The morning 'scene' was quite ordinary and could have been almost anywhere with everyone fully dressed, save for the occasional guy walking along buck-naked.

Edward recognized a few people from the beach. And he noticed a couple guys look to Susan, smile and nod. It was obvious they recognized his porn star wife. Edward noticed Susan's face turn pink again, either from excitement or maybe a little embarrassment. It was obvious she knew she was identified, and he felt his cock twitch.

Their drinks came and they enjoyed their breakfast. Soon they were on their way back to pack their bags for their departure.

Returning, Susan bounced around the room, gathering her clothes and folding them neatly into her suitcase. With a huge burden lifted, she thought back and, with the luxury of hindsight, she was amazed that she went along with everything so easily, without thinking things through, or questioning things more, or just plain freaking out. And now, she couldn't help but finally admit that if they had not experienced Le Cap, she would not have been forced to come to terms with a side of her that she would have never known existed.