From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward stepped forward and began rubbing the tip of his cock up and down her slit a couple of times before lowering himself and, in one swift motion, pushed forward. He watched as his cock disappeared into his wife's eager and welcoming pussy.

He held himself there for a few moments as Susan grinded her ass against him, her breasts deliciously hanging and exposed to the passing traffic, her essence giving a welcoming slickness to his invading member.

Edward drew back, pulling almost all the way out until the tip rested between the sweet folds or her vulva, poised just at the entrance. Susan gasped, not wanting his cock to leave. Then, without giving her a chance to catch her breath, he thrust with enough power to drive her forward crushing a tit against the gearshift.

"Oh...oh...shit!" Susan gasped as she grabbed the parking brake for support while letting out a moan of pure pleasure. She looked back at her husband who pulled out and drove his cock again deep into her. Her tits swayed and her hardened nipples banged against the center console.

Susan moaned with excitement, her pussy even wetter and hotter than Edward thought possible. As his ball sac slapped against her clitoris with each thrust of his hips, Susan pled for more, not in words, but by meeting each thrust with her own.

Edward encircled his wife's waist with both arms, clinging on to her as he smashed into her again and again. There was no doubt that passing drivers would notice what they were doing. It certainly would make quite the sight with the traffic passing. But that possibility simply added to the sexual tension and eroticism of the moment.

As he continued to thrust in and out of her with increasing intensify, he leaned back a bit to take in the scene. He savored the view of his glistening cock moving in and out of his wife's pussy as well as her tits swaying with each thrust.

The fact that cars were passing while he made love to his wife had apparently no impact on, and possibly only enhanced, the audacious sensuality of the moment. Edward leaned over his wife and with one hand reached around and fondled and squeezed one breast. Susan met his hand with her own, placing hers over her husband's as they both massaged her tit. He found himself imagining the view they were offering to passing drivers.

Whether it was his wife's arousal, or the geometry of the car and his angle of entry, Edward could feel his cock was all the way up into his wife's pussy. And with each thrust, he could feel her muscles caressing it along its length. Everything about the situation - and not just the possibility of being seen by other cars passing along the road - excited him and pulled him closer and closer to orgasm. And he did not try to hold back. This was going to be the quickie he needed, plain and simple.

Edward saw a semi-truck rolling down the road. Because of their position, passing cars had a minimal view, but the higher truck would be different. A tinge of panic briefly entered his consciousness. Edward realized that from his heightened elevation, the driver would have a perfect view of their dalliance, and his wife's tits swaying in harmony with their fucking, if he chose to look.

Susan felt Edward slowing. She pushed her ass back towards Edward and yelled, "Don't stop, baby! Don't stop!!!"

Edward's cock grew bigger with those words and the thrill that they were about to be caught - literally, with their pants down.

The truck slowed down to a near crawl. Susan looked up at the driver of the big rig with lust plastered on her face, smiled and waved, and then reached to play with her hard nipples, pinching and rolling them while moaning even louder.

The sight of his wife acting so comfortably brazen pushed Edward over the edge. He grunted, ejaculating long and strong and deep within his wife's vagina.

The air horn blared and the driver flashed a smile and gave a thumbs-up as he pulled away.

***********

After a moment or two to catch their breath, Edward finally slipped out of Susan and she rolled over, settling her feet back on the ground. She didn't say anything and just lay there as if in a daze, with her legs still spread, her engorged vagina leaking with Edward's essence. The scene was both beautiful and lewd at the same time.

Still recovering, panting, Edward leaned forward and kissed his wife. "I guess it is time to move on."

"Wow!" Susan said, mostly to herself. After some seconds Susan turned and looked straight back to her husband. She smiled - grinned really, a mischievous grin. "A little impatient aren't we, babe?" Susan asked. "Couldn't even wait to get to our next hotel?" she chuckled reaching for her dress.

"I was horny, sweetheart. And I needed that!" he said, pulling his shorts up.

"Do you think he saw us?" Susan asked. "It must have been an incredible sight!"

"No doubt in my mind - yes he did! And I think you wanted him to see!" he said with a smirk.

"What's happening to us?" Susan asked still breathing hard.

"Cap d'Agde! It definitely had an effect on both of us!"

And that's when it crystallized for Edward. What he found so exciting, so erotic, and so intensely stimulating was - they came to this place of carnal extremes called Cap d'Agde to get inspired and to spice things up. And that they did!

His wife went full in, pushing all chips to the middle to the table. He called, and when the cards were shown - as it turns out...they were both winners!

Every couple search for spice, for spark, at one time or another in a relationship. Many dream of having a hot connection with their spouse. Some end up settling for less, feeling lonely and frustrated, believing that such a life is impossible. Others step outside their marriage and have an affair to achieve some of that dream they felt they missed. And others simply decide that some elements of their dreams must stay in the realm of fantasy.

Those few who persist, however, discover that being openly loving, intimate, and sexual as a couple is not only possible, but can be more rewarding than they ever imagined.

What they both experienced was three days of raw sexual excitement without the confines or critiques of society. And they found themselves more connected now than ever as a couple.

Edward started the car and looked to his wife who had just pulled her dress on, but still glowing with sexual energy. "So where do we go from here? Do you want to stop?"

Susan shrugged her shoulders. After a not-so-brief silence, Susan asked things she never thought she would. "So...do YOU want to continue? Do you want to watch me tease and flirt when we get back home?"

"Yes, of course! I don't want this to stop!"

"Do you want to watch me make out with another man?"

"Yes. I am a voyeur. I want the 3rd party perspective of witnessing my wife having a great time and being sexy."

"Do you want to watch another man feel me up, feel and squeeze and suck on my breasts?"

"Yes," responded Edward after a short pause, his voice suddenly breathy.

"And then, if the opportunity presented itself, would you want to watch me suck another man's cock?"

"Yes," Edward responded perhaps too quickly, nearly trembling in both panic and excitement.

"And what about watching another cock enter your sweet wife's pussy, would you want that?"

Edward paused. Was he truly prepared for this? Or was the fantasy hotter than reality?

...Or...was the genie already out of the bottle???

#######################################################################