From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 11

Story Info
A Final Walk on the Wild Side???
15.3k words
4.65
9k
16

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Fantasy to Reality in The Naked City - Part 11

A Final Walk on the Wild Side???

NOTICE: Copyright © 2022 - This is an original work by EdwardKalb and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.com and the Author has not authorized any submission to any other site.

Author's Note: This is the continuation of the journey of a mature couple attempting to preserve the passion in their marriage. This 11-part series records our 3-day holiday at Cap d'Agde, France (a.k.a. The Naked City) as this couple continues its 'sexploration' of new erotic adventures to see where the journey takes them. This story contains real-life experiences and re-counts actual events of our life. The writer enhanced the story with certain (small) details.

(Chronologically, the following took place approximately one year after 'Greece,' a little more than two years after 'Punta Cana,' and about three years after 'Reawakening')

WARNING: This story is long as it tries to capture the conflicting emotions of a mature wife shedding her inhibitions; a husband both enamored, as well as struggling, with his emotions and expectations; and both dealing with real-life consequences. If you are looking for a quick fuck-and-suck story, this is not for you. But if you enjoy it, please vote and leave a comment.

*********************

Day 3

"Are you really okay with this?" Susan asked again, biting her lip sexily in naughty arousal, waiting for her husband's reaction.

Overtaken by unknown impulses, Edward nodded. "I think so," he whispered, his mouth dry, but knowing that this time the stakes were insanely high.

"I need you to say it," Susan pleaded, delirious in lust over the possibility of getting stuffed by Derrick. After days of teasing and flirting, a fantasy was quickly moving to reality. And her husband would bear witness to the once unthinkable!

Edward's mind was reeling - he couldn't believe this was the new reality, and still, he knew it was a useless effort to delay the inevitable. They both wanted this.

"Yes," he heard himself say, his pants moving in impossible arousal.

Susan stood, smiling wickedly, and putting her hand out for Derrick to lead her into the bedroom. Edward managed to stand and followed, driven by an instinctual need to watch over his wife. He walked slowly and found a seat, still unable to completely process what was happening.

As if immediately cutting to a different scene of a movie, his wife's voice sent a chill up his spine. He couldn't draw a breath. His eyes had the angle, the view, the pink of his wife's pussy, the coffee black of Derrick's cock. The entry. The thrusts that took him deeper.

Watching in desperate confusion from a seat in the corner of the room, Edward's heart rate skyrocketed, and his eyes widened as he bore witness to his wife's stretched pussy, clinging perversely to Derrick's thick black shaft as he pulled out before forcefully plunging into her sex again and again. They had only been fucking for a minute, but Edward could see how wet she was, so willing and so easily taking his size.

His loving wife of 30 years in the throes of passion unlike anything he had heard before. It was like a gut punch to his stomach. He was no stranger to the black male stereotype of sexual endowment and prowess. But what he saw sent him reeling.

And the sounds were equally surreal. Another flex of his ass muscles as he bottomed out and moaned, a deep moan that was manly and guttural. Then, the collision of their bodies, Derrick's large balls slapping against Susan's rear providing the distinct and indisputable rhythm of their lovemaking. And with every thrust into her, he heard his wife moan in delight, the squishing sound of her womanhood desperately and willingly accepting his black cock repeatedly, over, and over again.

Further roiling his senses, he noticed Susan's wedding ring sparkling as her hands clawed into her lover's black muscular back, her long gorgeous legs wrapped latched onto him, her ass smushing into the bed cushion - a collision of life altering magnitude. The visual hit him with a strong wave of embarrassment. How could he allow such an unspeakable act to occur? This was his wife for god's sake! Why wasn't he stopping this?

They were sights and sounds that left Edward lightheaded and unable to move to stop it.

Instead, he soaked in the impossible sight and its harrowing visual reality, bearing witness to another man on top of his wife, jack-hammering an incomprehensibly large cock in and out of the love of his life. He shook his head, desperately trying to compose himself, and to remain calm. Humiliation, fear, jealousy - it was a bombardment of emotions.

Suddenly, striking deeper than any of those thoughts and visions, however, a strange arousal began to brew. He had never seen his wife acting like this - like an unchained sex goddess, confident, uninhibited, and in touch with her femininity. He stared on in stunned disbelief, gripping onto the chair arm rests trying not to reach for his own impossibly hard cock. It was an eroticism indescribable in its intensity; and was most certainly an image he would never forget it.

Susan turned her head and saw the man she married, the love of her life, watching a huge black cock pump in and out of her. Edward had instinctively unzipped and was stroking himself while watching silently! She couldn't believe he could bear witness to something so taboo. It was the naughtiest possible forbidden reality, and somehow, strangely, it only served to enhance her pleasure and arousal.

Between moans caused by Derrick's masculine thrusts, Susan looked into her husband's eyes and asked with a husky voice, "You really do like watching, don't you baby?"

Edward noticed his wife's eyes glazed with lust, staring back at him, waiting for an answer. Sounds of their bodies slapping together in lust accompanied by her impassioned groans melodic evidence that his wife was being fucked by another man. His attention was turned to the extramarital collision of blackness driving deep into his wife's sex, the lips of her womanhood stretched in an obscene yet inexplicably sexy way, their combined essence clinging to his organ.

Edward cleared his throat trying desperately to compose himself and to remain calm. Suddenly an even more potent wave of eroticism and arousal hit him. It was indescribable in its intensity.

He could only nod. Pangs of jealousy and embarrassment bounced against his psyche as his wife's dirty talk inflamed his libido with taboo passion elevating the impossibly lascivious scene to a prominence previously unthinkable.

Faint squeaks of the sturdy bedframe joining the euphony of labored breathing and his wife's muffled squeals as their sexual explosion grew louder and louder with each thrust. Then as both bucked hard, two bodies melted into one conjoined with a toe-curling orgasmic release.

Edward listened to the love of his life scream in carnal satisfaction.

"Shiiiit!!!" he whispered to himself, unbelievably aroused, a cloud of lust overwhelming any logical thinking to intervene.

*************

Edward lay on his back staring up at the ceiling in the darkened room. In the middle of the night, with a racy dream fresh in his mind and moonlight streaming into the room, his mind was reeling, his heart pounding in his chest, his blood pressure rising along with his disbelief. Listening to the familiar feminine figure beside him breathing quietly, he wondered - what was THAT? Was that just a dream? Or did it really happen? He could no longer tell.

Absurdly, he found his cock hard and sticking straight up. He should have been embarrassed for allowing his mind to venture into the forbidden. But the dream he just had was drowned out completely by unmistakable arousal. Unable to handle the intense mental bombardment any longer, he began to stroke his cock.

At 3:00 AM and now unable to sleep, he found himself replaying events, still trying to completely digest all of what happened these previous two days at Cap d'Agde.

First, he set out to get his wife to be more comfortable with her body, and with people admiring her body. His first goal was successful.

He wanted to give his wife an opportunity to experience things she never thought possible. Well, she was a first-hand witness to practically everything Cap d'Agde had to offer not just with her eyes, but also, dare say, physically, up close and personally. This is the only place in the whole world like this. Cap d'Agde was an experience for sure.

And their sex life became hotter and more adventurous each day.

As each memorable scene of the previous two days played across his mind like a slideshow, he came to the surprising realization that his wife, perhaps even more so than he, enjoyed this detour on their French holiday. It excited him knowing that.

He loved watching his wife let go of the bored, reserved, conservative housewife and witnessing a new erotic Susan emerge - a woman who became sexually uninhibited with both the freedom and inclination to enjoy sex. That made this holiday worth it on its own.

He looked over to his love in the dim moonlight coming through the hotel window. He studied his wife's curves. And he could not help but wonder...did he really know this woman lying next to him? Yes, Edward was fascinated by Susan's transformation. A few short days ago he thought that he knew her. Now he realized that he really knew very little about her, particularly her desires and her fantasies. Despite so many years, he now realized that she had never shared her inner secrets, all those intimate thoughts that only come out when a woman is truly honest.

He was pretty sure she was transforming before his eyes, although he couldn't be sure because all of this may change in a few days when they are back in the 'real' world. He couldn't help but be stunned by how in love with Susan he had become. He had always loved his wife for sure, but there was just something the last two days that heightened the intensity of his love for her. Her confidence in her body, the mind-blowing sex, the public blowjobs, the outfits she wore, perhaps it was the way she was willing to be so uninhibited, so willingly taboo that excited Edward beyond words.

But although it was incredibly erotic to watch nature run its course, he wondered what was expected now that they had this experience? Should they slow down? Or should they try to continue this 'holiday' experience?

As he looked at her sleeping next to him, he feared that the brazen woman of the past couple days, the one all too happy to tease and flirt and have strange men ogle her naked body, would soon be replaced in the morning with that once very conservative, very 'vanilla' woman.

They had discovered a newfound vigor in their lovemaking on this holiday - and he noticed a complete change of attitude within his wife, from just 'accommodating' him with sex as if a scheduled obligation, to actually wanting or needing to be fucked. And there could be little debate they have had the best sex of their lives. They both felt a youthful rush of sexual energy they had not felt in years, and they had an exceedingly difficult time keeping their hands off one another. It was in a word...incredible!!! Certainly, hotter and much more intimate than they had been in years, maybe since their honeymoon.

But how would their relationship change once they left the gates of The Naked City? How would their sex life change? For obvious reasons, he wished this holiday wasn't ending.

And what if this truly was the beginning of a monumental shift in their relationship? What if this was the start of a new way of life in the Lifesyle? What would the future hold?

Continuing down this road, he knew it was only a matter of time until she succumbed to the flirting and invited some lucky guy to her bed. And that potential scenario both excited and scared him.

He really didn't have the answers. But through all of these unknowns, there was one thing for certain - this experience was going to alter his life expectations, perhaps permanently. And deep down he believed Susan would agree.

************

As morning came, Susan was the first to awaken. She felt groggy as she lay in bed trying to clear her head. The soreness she felt in her womb made her smile; a reminder of the pounding her pussy took not just last night, but also multiple times over the previous two days.

After the morning fog had cleared from her head, she started to recall the previous days' events. Her heart fluttered. Her actions and her outright brazen displays of her body were counter to her upbringing. She was the housewife, the mother, the PTA officer, and it took some time for her to overcome the long-standing feeling of guilt around sexuality. Yet after suppressing her sensuality for many years, had she forgotten what she was missing - the intrigue, the excitement, feeling confident in her skin, and being a sexy woman again?

She had always focused on her own imperfections. As soon as she lost the psycho-emotional hang-ups she had previously associated with a mature woman displaying her body, she was free to enjoy the fruits of her dedication to keep her body fit. She not only found other men's appreciation of her body euphoric, but it gave her a feeling of confidence she hadn't felt in decades.

She knew it excited her husband, but there was no way she should have enjoyed it as much as she did. And she had to admit, as much as she resisted her husband's incessant imploring, he was right. The two days in Cap d'Agde allowed her to face her own sexual proclivities, and to consider others, to open the doors to experience something once considered so bawdy and inconceivable, and to act so unashamedly salacious in ways here-to-fore unimaginable.

Susan couldn't erase the images flashing through her mind. The woman starring in those images was not the woman she knew. The once prim and proper wife and mother was somehow transformed into a wanton, highly sexualized woman over the course of two days.

All of those new sexual situations that had suddenly presented themselves to her had awakened that part of her that had been suppressed, consciously or subconsciously, by society, or...by her own guilt. She may have remained ignorant to this side of her sexual needs and desires, had it not been for it being brought to the surface by the urging and encouragement of her husband and this holiday detour to The Naked City. But she knew now she was at the point where she no longer wanted to analyze the why's, the how's or otherwise psychoanalyze her thoughts and her feelings. She just knew she had enjoyed this sexual awakening.

Suddenly, her thoughts wandered back to that night dancing with Derrick, and she found her mind constantly replaying the wonderful feeling of him rubbing against her, and especially feeling his penis growing and throbbing between the crack of her ass.

And shamefully, those thoughts continued to arouse her each time they entered her mind, which unfortunately was becoming more frequent. To her embarrassment, she found herself wanting to experience those same pleasures again and again, with no thoughts of trying to analyze her feelings. She simply enjoyed those freeing, naughty moments.

As her thoughts continued, both shuddering in dismay and radiating in fulfillment, recounting every little detail of the previous two days, she felt the unmistakable welling of her essence between her legs. As crazy as it was, Susan reached a hand down and touched herself. Sure enough, her lips were fuller and wet - wet enough that she felt moisture coating the bare skin surrounding her pussy. She ran a single finger up from below her pussy and between the damp folds, stopping momentarily to catch her breath.

She had a lot of anxiety walking into a one-in-a-kind place called The Naked City, where there was so much unknown, so much sexual activity, so much pressure to perform, and so much potential for experimentation and open swinging. And she learned a lot about herself sexually. Reluctantly, she had to admit that she was glad she took the chance and had this experience, even with the fears and the nerves. She was unable to deny that dressing provocatively and being flirtatious did make her feel deliciously sexy.

Subconsciously, her legs spread wider, and her fingertips easily slipped in, quickly going deep into her warm inner self. Susan moaned as quietly as she could.

She knew her husband had liked it, and much to her own surprise she liked it too. And the incredibly positive and appreciative reactions of everyone, both men and women, made her realize even though she considered herself a 'mature' woman, she still could be seductive and desirable. What she just went through certainly boosted her ego and can only be described as truly amazing.

She wondered if this newly discovered side of her was overtaking her completely; and if not very, very careful, what the result would be. And with embarrassment she feared her husband may discover her thoughts.

And what if he did? What would he think of her if he found out that those fantasies aroused her so much? Would he then feel compelled to make them a reality? She didn't want to force anything; and didn't want him to feel uneasy, uncomfortable, and certainly not emasculated.

As the thought of being fucked by a stranger with her husband's permission flashed through her, with shame she gulped at the realization that her body was again inadvertently becoming aroused. She had been 'programmed' all her life to think monogamy was the norm. And yet she was so close to abruptly changing that thinking and having sex with another man.

While the mental and physical pleasures had been wonderful, the lingering guilt was still there. She had not been completely honest with her husband, and it troubled her.

But for two days in a row, she had multiple, incredibly satisfying orgasms. That hadn't happened in...well, never, or at least not since her college years. And scandalously, in her fantasy world Derrick was there with her. Susan wasn't consciously bringing him in, he just showed up when she closed her eyes. And so, she went along for the ride.

Then she moved to the erect nub of her clitoris. Her body convulsed suddenly at the slight touch, and she had to stifle a gasp. She realized she had to stop, not wanting to awaken her husband. But she couldn't. Just as if she was having a live, wet dream, she laid awake and staring up at the ceiling, naked, legs apart, and continued gently caressing herself and letting her thoughts drift on that cloud of sexual enlightenment and gratification.

With her fingers moving more rapidly now, key events of the previous day drifting into and out of her mind like a slideshow. She was getting quite worked up enjoying the combination of her mind's thoughts and her own touch. Her tits jiggled sexually on her chest, as she played with herself.

She found it extremely fulfilling when she finally realized that other men actually lusted on her. She closed her eyes and a vision of Derrick was suddenly there, his mouth where her fingers were, his tongue on her womanhood, teasing, preparing her to be taken by an experienced man. She found herself increasing both the speed and the pressure on her clit as her thoughts went to that night in the Club.

She also realized that once she got aroused beyond a certain point doing those naughty things, that she lost what was left of any control of self. Her horny sexual needs took over completely, body and soul. And the resulting sex was tremendous!

"Why did I resist for so long?" she wondered.

With her other hand, she touched a nipple. They had been aroused all day, flagrantly showing off in front of appreciative strangers. Her touch brought them right back to life again - tingling and again more electric than she had felt them in years.