From Feminist to Fuckdoll Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are... you...fucking...kidding me?" Katherine breathed out, her anger becoming more apparent as she used it to combat the scalding pain in her backside. Surely in her mind, there wouldn't be a second time, but perhaps the pain wasn't allowing many thoughts through aside from trying to mitigate the burning pain.

"Not at all, Katherine," I mused, before dangling a carrot in front of my tortured victim, "Dirty talk makes me cum faster."

I heard a sob of resignation from below, and then through clenched teeth, "Oh yeah, fuck me in the ass with that huge cock!"

I grunted in acknowledgement but continued to hold her head hostage, her long dark locks entwined in my fist.

"Another," I said sternly, punctuating it with a quick, hard stab to her stomach.

"Ungh!!" she cried out, before sucking air through her teeth and continuing, "Unh, fuck that cock feels so big in my ass, it feels like it's tearing me apart!"

"There we go, closer to the truth now," I laughed as I continued to rock myself into her gaping asshole. She had to know I controlled her now, her tender frame at the mercy of my thick cock, it's size and hunger rapidly turning her kinky anal audition into a nightmare.

As I directed her to humiliate herself in front of the camera, I dealt with defiance by hard and deep stabs into her colon and rewarded compliance with soft and almost soothing penetrations. She must have thought if she played along it would be over sooner, verbally degrading herself and playing the part of a submissive anal whore.

"Again," I grunted out as I rocked in and out of her, holding her mascara-streaked face up for the camera.

"Mmmph," she sounded close to tears. Not like before from the pain and cramps: emotional tears.

"Please keep fucking my ass with that huge cock and cum all over my whore face!" she finally belted out through gritted teeth and choked sobs.

I grunted my approval before pulling out, holding her cheeks apart for the camera behind us, a bright red ring held open by the memory of my anal rape.

"Awwwahhh," she whined, control of her body and dignity evaporated in a matter of minutes.

I leaned over her fresh gape and spit into it before slapping her ass and lifting her up from the couch by her hair. Her face looked like hell, her tear stains matching her dark hair. The red streak in her hair matched her lipstick, one piece of her ensemble I hadn't quite ruined...yet.

Her eyes had a murderous light, but I knew her body was beginning to adjust, and would start yearning to be used. I pushed her firmly back down onto the couch, her journey far from over, but now she'd have to face me throughout her reaming. I ignored her glare, and without ceremony stuffed my cock back into her ass, lifting her legs up and folding her in half so I had unrestricted access to her entire colon.

"Ungggh!" she resumed her whining, my balls now slapping her ass as I strove to seat myself deep within her, using long, steady strokes to dilate her sphincter.

"You know, Katherine, you should smile more for the cameras," I said blandly, focused completely on the burning, tight sensation her insides provided my cock.

She didn't say anything, but I saw a weak smile attempt to cross her lips, even if her eyes belied fury.

"C'mon, it's not so bad!" I continued, "You do this in front of the camera all the time, surely this isn't anything new!"

She looked like she wanted to burst out sobbing, her mouth opening for a second to retort something, and then thinking better and staying silent, averting her gaze from mine as my hips caused her body to shake with each impact.

"If you hate this so much," I started, excited for the impending coup-de-grace, "Your pussy should be dry as the Sahara, right?"

Her eyes flashed to mine, fear flashing for a second before returning to disdain.

"You're fucking kidding me, right?" she groaned, attempting to wipe some of the tears that streaked her face.

"Not at all," I retorted, before ripping my cock from her bowels and attempting to ram it into her cunt. It was a tight fit for my large head, stretching her labia to its limits, but lubrication was not an issue.

"Aiiiiiiiiihh!!!" she let out a bloodcurdling scream as my cock found her cervix on the first push, bouncing off her insides and attempting to re-arrange this new fuckhole.

"Fucking wet as a lake," I noted as I turned from my initial thrusts into some more sensual grinding, "Just like I'd expect a little anal whore to be."

"I--," she started and then appeared to think better of it, content to try and cobble together some sense of pleasure throughout her plight.

The stretching or ripping sensation her pussy was feeling must have abated quickly, as her hips ground back at me, and her breathing increase, this time not because of red-hot pain. My charity continued as I avoided stabbing her womb, content to rock back and forth on her clit as I lifted her body to meet me.

"Oh god," I heard her mutter under her breath, ashamed at her body's betrayal, her mind still trying to process my previous brutality.

"Attagirl," I said, right before pulling out and returning to her ruined sphincter. It let me in much easier this time, my head sliding through her organs in a single, smooth motion. Her faced winced from the change, surely some raw burning accompanied it, but it was over. Her body couldn't take the confusing and overwhelming sensations anymore, mind still reeling from the humiliation and abuse. She yelped as I grabbed her breasts roughly, using them as handles as I rammed in and out of her shithole with a quick, steady rhythm.

"Oh... Oh!!!" she moaned, her eyes rolling back as her body flexed and contorted with the clear signs of orgasm.

Her legs contracted and trembled against my shoulders as I continued to debase her asshole, pushing her orgasms intensity. I kept it up for a while, ignoring her pleas and attempts to remove herself from my spear. Her nails scratched futilely at my thighs and hips as I sodomized her again and again, her ass trying to crush my cock as it showered involuntary pleasure upon her. When I finally released her from my grasp and stood up, she lay twitching on the chaise, one hand clutching her pussy as it continued to spasm.

Katherine wouldn't forget her first anal climax; no woman ever does.

She probably wouldn't forget her first ass to mouth, I thought, though that one involved a lot less pleasure on her end. As she laid there, struggling to comprehend the unexpected euphoria, I walked over to her head and firmly dragged her head to dangle off the couch. She didn't fight it, more compliant now that her body and mind had both been doused with enough endorphins to pacify even the angriest little fucktoy.

As her eyes focused on the incoming cock though, glistening and swinging between my legs, some semblance of dignity tried to push me away, to protest. Her hands reached out to block my thighs from sandwiching her head and filling her throat with the cock that had just vacated her raw asshole.

"No-," she said breathlessly, "I don't-"

"You cleaned yourself before coming here, right?" I interrupted her, faking an incredulous tone, "What are you worried about? And what if your viewers pay you for ass to mouth?"

She nodded weakly, eyes shining with apprehension and disgust, but her body was too tired to protest, her mind too dazed to cobble together a rational response. My glistening head quickly slipped into her vacant lips, and she naturally began to service it. This time though, the angle was different, her throat elongated to properly grasp my long cock as it bullied its way past her tonsils.

As my tip found new depths, her torso convulsed, fighting for air while simultaneously trying to keep her dinner down. Her legs lifted her hips into the air, a pathetic attempt to get away from her deep muzzle.

My hands calmly grasped her wrists to either side, pinning her to the couch as my cock pushed her head into the chaise. Grunting, I pulled out just enough to let her breath through her open mouth, only to squat down and shoot back towards her esophagus before she could wrestle her head off my cock.

"Guess we're learning to deepthroat tonight," I said in a cheerful tone as I repeated the motion, letting her catch her breath before charging down her throat once more. Her throat bulged and her choker strained as they both tried to accommodate me.

When I finally made it past her tonsils, I paused to allow her to adjust to her new post. Her legs kicked weakly, saliva greasing my balls as I sought to rest them on her nose. Loud, wet gagging noises emanated from my crotch as I withdrew, only to strike gold, again and again.

When she finally was able to break free from my muzzle, she gasped up at me, "Please-!"

I kept her hands firmly pinned by her side, but let her catch her breath.

"You're doing great, Katherine!" I said patronizingly, my purple head hanging threateningly close to her face. Her desire for air and to keep her dinner down shone clearly in her eyes as she shook her head back and forth to keep it at bay.

"Just think of the fans," I encouraged, "Don't you already deepthroat for your fans?"

"Yes, but my dildos aren't as big" she gasped before continuing, "And you...go too fast!"

"I understand," I said flatly, before lowering my cock so it was pressed to her sealed lips, "Tell you what, I'll slow it down for you."

Her lips parted begrudgingly, and my cock again found itself in her warm, wet hole. I made a show of letting it stay in her mouth, the anteroom to her throat doing its best to placate the monster before it inevitably shouldered past to the main attraction. As she tried to adjust to the bulbous tip in her throat, focusing on accepting it rather than choking and gagging, I let it slowly oscillate back and forth across her tonsils. Her body twitched here and there, but I had to give credit where credit was due: she was really trying.

Which made the embedding of my cock in her throat all the better. I came to a rest deep in her, my balls flush against her face, keeping her head immobile as I settled into a deep squat.

"Nice and slow," I whispered down to her. Her heels began to scrabble as she realized my cruel intent, my cock stuffing her gullet with no intent of leaving. She sought to find footing and her wrists wriggled in mine, anything to free the occupant that was locked to her face. After a count of ten, I released her from her prison, coughing and gagging. Her eyes looked dazed now, she had to have been seeing stars as she reeled from the torment.

"I know it's tough, and you think it's too much," I lectured before referencing her previous boast, "But your head game kind of sucks. You suck at deep throating because you never had someone push you. Don't worry; on the next round you'll see how much easier it is."

She didn't respond as she tried to collect as much air and poise as possible, head dangling off the side of a couch, saliva and mucus running down her face, mascara askew. I brought her wrists together, constraining them with one hand and allowing me to use my other to pry open her mouth. She was compliant already so it was unnecessary, but it added a little more degradation to roughly shove four fingers into her mouth. Once I had explored the recesses of her warm hole with my hand, I removed it and grabbed her throat roughly as I eased my cock in for another onslaught.

Sure enough, she struggled slightly less as my cock sat deep in her gullet past a count of ten. A few more repeats of this were accompanied by my constant praise. Praise for being a submissive little whore, praise for dressing like a goth slut, praise for really wanting to take her camming to the next level and refusing a safeword.

And then, I fucked throat. Her choker embraced in my hand, I began to hurl my cock deep down her throat in quick, vicious stabs, resting my balls on her nose before ramming myself back into her fuckhole. Glurking and gagging filled the room as I laid waste to her tonsils, involuntary sounds I extracted from her as I reveled in her debasement. Over the course of five grueling minutes, I taught her what life was like without a gag reflex. By the end of it her neck was red with the pressure from her choker, pushed from within to a point of bursting.

When I decided it was about time to go back to her ass, I sank my member deep into her face's fuckhole and held onto her throat, waiting for her body to fight back. Sure enough, as her hands broke free and began to slap at my ass and thighs in an attempt to expel me, my cock embraced the heaven only found in a convulsing throat. When I finally released her, her eyes were bloodshot and she was a sobbing mess.

I gave her a few moments to collect herself before I delivered her fate.

"Remember when you said you like it rough?" I said sadistically, "We still haven't gotten to the rough stuff."

Hey eyes glanced up fearfully at me, shock racing across it. I took the moment to roughly grab her by the throat, lifting her off the couch by her neck and constricting her air.

"Earlier was just warmup, making sure that asshole and throat could actually handle me," I spewed at her, "Now we get to see just how rough you like it."

"I-, I need a-" her protest transformed into a shriek as I slapped her across the face. Hard.

"Less talking, more holding your ass open for me," I said flatly, "Unless you want me to go back to fucking your face?"

Fresh hot tears poured from her face as she shook her head, still reeling from the shock of my slap, the lack of air, and the discomfort from her recent throatjob. Whatever bliss she'd uncovered from her anal orgasm was now just a memory as her body was subjected to our 'casting.'

I tossed her roughly down on all fours on the floor, indicating how I intended to violate her. She collapsed in a pile at my feet, hugging the thick carpet for comfort as she awaited the inevitable sodomy.

"Don't worry," I rasped in her ear as I pushed her head to the floor with a thick wad of her hair, "I promise you many more orgasms in exchange for mine."

She only sniffled in reply, her grasp on the situation too far gone to protest, only hoping for the best at the hands of her "co-star."

"Why don't you hold your ass open for me," I commanded as I lined my cock up, eager to return to her tight little shitter.

One hand fumbled back to pull an asscheek apart, and I sank into her bowels. Grunting, I pushed and pushed, squatting into her in order to rediscover the cavern I had grown so familiar with tonight. She groaned hoarsely in response, trying to familiarize herself again with the massive invader.

I got into a familiar rhythm, pushing and pulling on her intestines as my cock penetrated her ass again and again. Not too hard, not too fast, not too deep; just enough to make her uncomfortable as she tried to adapt to the pounding. I alternated slapping her asscheeks as I fucked her; nothing too painful, just enough to heat her cheeks up and keep her pussy wet.

Like all the anal whores before her that had found their place in my living room, Katherine's pained groaning slowly morphed into yelps and sighs as her body reacted involuntarily to the stimulation.

"Attagirl," I repeated, a line I consistently used to egg on analgasms, "Show me how much you love getting fucked in the ass."

I heard a sob catch in her throat as her brain lost the battle to her groin, and she began to breath heavily.

"See, not so bad!" I laughed mockingly, my veiny cock glistening as it pistoned up and down into her prostrate body.

"Ah! Ah! AHH!" she cried out, a new cry coming from her as one of her hands shot between her legs, rubbing her pussy as though her life depended on it.

Her ass clenched hard on my cock, and I chose to remain motionless as she twitched beneath me, riding out her reluctant orgasm at the hands of her abuser. I reached down and wrapped my fist tightly in her red-streaked hair, giving her time to bask in the one thing she sought out above everything else, but with a reminder that I was ever-present.

"The only reason I let you cum is because of how good it feels when your asshole massages my cock," I growled, "Your body is for my pleasure."

Her dazed face didn't even acknowledge me, as she continued to sputter and twitch in my hands. I gave her a few more moments to enjoy herself, only starting to fuck her again when her eyes could again focus on the room around her.

I began the sawing motion anew, but more forcefully, my balls slapping her sopping pussy with each thrust deep into her. Her pitiful cries and yelps kept my cock rock-hard and I knew I was going to have to blow a load in her face.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum on that pretty little face of yours," I posited as I picked up the pace.

"Uhhhhnnnn," she groaned, her body betraying her again by welcoming the degradation, her legs trembling as they continued to offer her current fuckhole up for desecration. She looked zoned out, her face pressed to the carpet as she endured my sodomy, her body quaking with each impact.

"Time to start putting some effort in, whore," I said, lifting her head up by her hair to face one of cameras, "You don't mind if I call you whore, do you?"

Before she could respond, I ripped my cock completely out of her ass, making sure one of the rear cameras caught her gaping red ring.

"Smile for the camera, whore," I shook her head at the face camera before stepping up the humiliation, "Why don't you make your ass wink for the other camera?"

"Huh?" she replied, suddenly concerned there was a camera looking at her ruined ass.

"C'mon," I goaded her, "I'm sure you show your asshole to your fans all the time; wink it for me!"

I punctuated the demand by slapping her ass hard, and it involuntarily winked, trying to return to the original shape it had arrived at my apartment in. After tonight though: it would have new shape, accompanied by a new saunter similar to the one Madison had developed.

"Good enough," I muttered before driving my cock back into her bowels. Time for the first load.

My cock impaling her from one end, I reached around and fish-hooked her, forcing her face towards the camera. Fingers deep in her mouth, I began to vigorously pound my way towards the finish line.

"Nnnnnnnghhhhhh," was the only sound that came from her mouth as I slammed deep into her intestines again and again, my hands clutching her skull in the vicious grip.

Fresh tears streamed down her face as she suffered my pummeling, pushing me towards the finish line.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," I announced, pulling her up even higher as I fucked her, her arms barely supporting her compared to her jaw.

Her wailing matched my own grunts as I rocked her body beneath my own. When I was past the point of no return, I returned one hand to her hair, dragging her off my cock and to her knees. She expectantly opened her mouth, eager to put a wrap on the evening, even if this was the outcome. I shot the first load into her mouth, but pasted the rest of her face with the remaining spurts, ensuring her whorish image was complete.

I settled down onto the couch once my orgasm had abated, letting us each catch our breath.

"Lick it off your face and swallow it," I said sternly as she knelt at my feet, dazed and disoriented.

She paused for a moment before reluctantly scooping my mess off her face and into her mouth. When I was satisfied she had a tummy full, I lifted her by her hair and dragged her to my bathroom.

"Clean your face off and redo your makeup," I said in a steely tone, "Our evening is far from over."

She choked back a sob before washing her face off and reapplying her makeup from her purse. She looked much like the way she had arrived, black pleather stockings still intact, skirt only slightly askew, tube top still holding her large breasts. Aside from the empty look in her eyes and a slight limp, she looked ready to be ruined all over again.