From Feminist to Fuckdoll Ch. 02

Story Info
Marcus roughly fucks Madison's friend to drive a point home.
9.9k words
4.56
128k
215

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rayne416
rayne416
1,038 Followers

By Rayne416

All characters in this story are 18 or older, and the author does not in any way condone non-consensual sex. This story is fiction and contains rough anal, painal, humiliation, degradation, and rough oral; if you don't like these themes, please do not read or rate it. This work is purely fantasy, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Madison was submissive, no doubt, but she hadn't really been broken yet. That much was evident as she tried again and again to play the part of my girlfriend. I think it was the only way she could reconcile what I'd done to her, and the fact that she kept craving more orgasms, no matter the cost. Those costs I extracted from her in the form of humiliation, pain, and reluctant facials.

"So, what're we doing tonight?" Madison asked seductively, her head resting on my chest as we sat on my couch. Her attire had changed drastically over the past week, from her dark and modest clothing to more wanton and fun colors. Minimal was also an adequate description, and had become something of a requirement whenever she came over. Her metallic blue miniskirt barely covered anything as she curled up next to me, a matching blue g-string peeking out from beneath it. A flimsy white crop top provided ample underboob, and a black stretch choker ringed her throat. She was still learning to walk in the bright blue stilettos that coordinated the look, but it didn't stop me from railing her in them. Tonight, like most nights with her white fishnet stockings, she looked like a street whore, a cock-starved bimbo, a sluttish groupie trying to catch an eye and a fuck.

Getting her to dress this way had been a surprisingly short journey, but Madison acting as if she'd come off a long dry spell since I'd first sodomized her had helped. It'd still been a journey, that's for sure. After making her go ass to mouth, I introduced her cunt to the largest cock it'd had. She had struggled to get used to the size in the new orifice, but in a few short moments it had her cumming like a geyser. Fucking until exhaustion, the following morning I had cooked her breakfast and she'd tried to convince me she wasn't a whore.

"Whore's get paid, you know," I had said bluntly as she had danced around the topic.

"Yeah, but like, you know... I'm not the kind of girl who just fucks whoever, whenever," she stammered, eyes staring at her eggs as she fought to reestablish some level of dignity.

"I never said you are. You only fucked me last night, and I didn't pay you, so you're definitely not a whore."

"I- ... you know what I mean!" she said in exasperation, finally meeting my gaze, her eyes laced with shame.

"You don't want me to think you're an anal slut?" I asked quizzically.

Madison blushed red enough to match her spanked ass last night and stared into her lap.

"Yeah, I guess I'm just not usually like this..." she trailed off as the words again hung in the air between us.

"Haha, I can't imagine you are," I stated matter-of-factly, "You were clearly an anal virgin up until last night!"

Her shade of red turned deeper as she fidgeted in her seat, pushing half-eaten food around her plate.

"Everyone's into different stuff," I reassured her, right before putting on a wicked grin, "You apparently cum like a geyser when someone is fucking you in the ass like their life depended on it."

"Oh my god!" she shrieked as her hand flew to cover her mouth, eyes afire with indignity. In a quieter voice, she then stammered out, "I... I just don't know what happened to my body; it was like I had no control over it."

"Nothing to be worried about," I replied, "We'll have plenty more opportunities to explore this side of you, I'm sure."

A surprised expression shot across her face, quickly masked by a more aroused look. From then on, every time I pulled my cock out, she would attack it like a rabid creature. As the weekend devolved into a marathon fuckfest, I again extracted many more anal orgasms from her, intermixed with rough throatjobs, spanking, humiliation, all while berating her. She tended to pause when I did, as if she didn't want to give in to the notion that she was some floozy getting the life fucked out of her by some misogynistic fuck and enjoying nearly every minute of it.

Her first facial was memorable. In my characteristic manipulative fashion, I waited until I was balls deep in her ass and her pleasure was at my mercy. As she knelt on my carpet naked, her hands bound by mine on the small of her back, I sodomized her, driving her head and chest into the floor roughly. Her sphincter was raw from the previous night, so the wailing and tears were more prevalent than before as my cock sawed in and out of her. As my verbal and physical violation combined with the overwhelming pressure in her gut started to trigger her pleasure sensors, I asked if she wanted "my load all over your face." In the heat of the moment, perhaps in an attempt to hasten the process and relieve the pain in her ass, the uptight feminist literally begged me to blast my gut gravy all over her face.

But after she'd cum several times and I continued to extract my pleasure from her ass, slamming harder and harder into her raw, gaping wound, the implication of what was coming clearly started to unnerve her. When I finally groaned and pulled out, bringing her face off the floor with a fistful of hair to my waist, the tears welled up again. It might have been easier for her if I hadn't called her a "nasty little butt-slut" as I jacked off onto her face.

"It's just sex," I had said, not comforting at all as I had forced my cock back into her sobbing mouth for the now-routine cleanup.

"C'mon, Madison, if you can do some ass to mouth, I'm not sure why you're all busted up over a facial," I chided her as I scooped semen off her cheek with my cock and pushed it into her mouth.

When my cock was polished clean again and she'd caught her breath, Madison finally hazarded a reply.

"It's just... I'm not that kind of girl," she sniffled, any dignity now rapidly disappearing like her anal virginity.

"Someone like Amy?" I asked mockingly, knowing it was a sore topic, "No, I guess you're not. Amy knows what she wants and goes after it willfully, unafraid of what society thinks of her, accepting herself for who she is and what she wants."

I paused, watching her try to clean up her makeup streaks while weathering my barbs.

"You seem to like judging women who dress provocatively, but in bed are just as raunchy as they are, sometimes even more!" I hooted, motioning to the lube, flogger, and discarded clothes. "I think you need a bit more self-love, Madison. Quit hating what your body is telling you, accept that you like a thick cock in your ass, and move on!"

She grimaced and then shivered, but said nothing, a common occurrence whenever I reproached her.

"Tell you what, let's go shopping tomorrow. We're going to work on some of that self-love; try to reconcile some of the issues you have up there," I motioned at her head, and she stared at me blankly, unaware of the depravity I had in mind.

Her subsequent facials went a lot smoother, even opening her mouth to accept my deposit, but I think that was a defense mechanism after realizing how much it stung her eyes. I tried to one-up myself each time, making each one more demeaning than the last. Letting it dribble slowly down her face as I rested my cock on her head, surprise facials in the eyes, and eventually making her beg me for it right before I shot it across her reluctant face.

And then the throatpies: there was no shortage of those, watching cum shoot out her nose as I held her down, gagging and choking, watching her dry heave as I added semen to her stomach directly. Madison still sucked at blowjobs, but I was less about being pleasured and more about taking pleasure from her skull and throat with as much of a struggle (and saliva) as possible.

So when I asked her to try on some whorish clothing in a department store, there was a bit of hesitation, but she was already on the path towards acting the bimbo. Initial disdain for the lewd clothing I brought her turned to exuberance when I snuck into the changing room to fuck her. Turns out she didn't mind the outfit when it enticed me to fuck her frantically in the changing room, hands clamped over her mouth.

In order to really sell the new attire to her, though, I fucked her cunt instead of her ass in the changing room. She practically skipped out of the store with the new clothing and lingerie I'd bought her, face and body flush with the afterglow of sex. Something about the taboo of getting caught in the mall, combined with her pussy finally getting attention had pushed her into one intense rolling orgasm that had me practically carry her out of the changing room.

From there, it became quite clear what was expected of her, and she took to the new expectations eagerly. While she tried to hide her modesty in public, as soon as she arrived at my apartment she was dressed like a stripper or bimbo.

Unfortunately, by Monday I realized that she was under the impression we were dating, while I thought I had made it clear she was just a fucktoy. It made sense, though; I can imagine she needed a way to justify the way she dressed and acted in my apartment: nothing short of stripper or sex worker constantly pushed to her limits. Unlike the girls she called "floozy" under her breath, exploring limits and taboos with a monogamous partner could be seen as "respectable."

Throughout the week, my blatant disregard for our "relationship" didn't seem to faze her, as she enthusiastically stripped, sucked and fucked her way through my apartment whenever permitted. It was nice, having such an attentive fuck hole, but she couldn't seem to comprehend that we weren't dating; that I was free to explore my sexual desires elsewhere.

Enter Katherine, her quiet friend with the large tits I'd briefly met at the club.

Katherine was apparently quite the camgirl in her spare time, putting herself through college and then some by getting naked for strangers on the internet. I was lucky enough to be have been mentioned to Katherine by Amy, as they had been discussing the topic over brunch. Apparently, her usual solo stuff was getting stale and she was ready to take her camming to the next level, i.e. getting fucked by a hung dude. Eager to help her friend, Amy had suggested me, her experiences corroborating the claim of a 9-inch cock, while also being "fun" in the sack.

An initial casting was suggested to make sure we had camera chemistry and to become familiar with each other prior to an actual show. As a budding photographer in my spare time, it was easy enough to convince Katherine to let me host the audition, being able to provide many angles and well-lit footage that could be evaluated afterwards. I could have even shown my "portfolio" of Amy, Madison and several other girls getting railed in my makeshift studio, but it wasn't necessary.

In need of a way to drive my point home with Madison, I let her know of Katherine and I's appointment at the last minute. Granted, that was after I'd trussed her up with some bondage tape and filled her mouth with a ball gag. A box-tie to secure her arms, and a frog tie that anchored her firmly to a newly-purchased Sybian in my bedroom made the scene complete as I tested the cameras in my living room.

As I informed her of what the evening held, I saw something crumple in Madison's eyes, but it wasn't her heart. No, she bore no love for me, only sexual appetite. I wasn't the guy she would bring home to her parents, not the way I made her dress like a stripper, forced her to give me road head or fucked her in the ass whenever I felt like it. But her mental gymnastics were struggling with this new side of the equation, as I invited one of her friends over to "try out" a fuck and forcing her to watch. As my supposed "girlfriend," this was a new level of depravity.

The scene was set, Madison quietly trying to reason through her new predicament in the adjacent bedroom, the rumbling machine keeping her brain clouded and her thighs slick. Several monitors showed her every angle of my living room, the same room she'd lost her anal virginity in, now waiting for her unsuspecting friend. As the doorbell rang, I edged her dangerously close to an orgasm with the Sybian, before closing the door on her and greeting Katherine.

Katherine had been quite shy in public, but it was clear she knew what business needed to be done to push her camming career to the next level. She'd dressed up for the audition, her pale skin embellished by her goth tastes. Taller than Madison, she also had DD tits, and some red streaks in her otherwise dark hair. A wet look skirt with slits up the side revealed everything, followed by a wet look off-the shoulder crop top that hugged her large breasts. Black fishnet stockings ended right below the skirt, the hem of each stocking clearly visible, increasing the slut factor another notch. Her feet were stuck in black vinyl stripper heels and she had a few dark tattoos. Around her throat she bore a thick black collar with lock, something only a submissive anal slut would wear, I reasoned. Her septum piercing confirmed my thoughts, and boy did I take the liberty of treating her like one.

I showed her the lighting setup and all the different cameras; she was a bit disappointed it wouldn't be in my bedroom, but I made an excuse that the lighting in there was shit. She didn't need to know, but Madison had learned I also didn't fuck whores in my bed. My debauchery typically stayed in the living room.

"What safeword do you want to use?" I asked casually as we made small-chat under the bright but soft lighting.

"Safeword?" Katherine paused to mull it over before scoffing. The accounts from Amy and Madison must have put her at ease; sex would be rough and a bit painful at first, but the intensity and amount of orgasms would be worth it. Sure enough, she danced right into the trap.

"Oh, I don't think a safeword is necessary," she said seductively, licking her bright red lips at me before sealing her fate with another short-sighted declaration:

"I like it rough."

"Suit yourself," I grinned devilishly, my cock already straining in my pants. She would learn to regret those statements, and boy did I have some ideas on how.

After a few swigs of beer the conversation turned to blowjobs, where Katherine foolishly bragged about her 'head game' and how pleased previous partners were. Consequently, my shaft turned up in her mouth, and while she was more adept than Madison at sucking cock, Madison had made leaps and strides in losing her gag reflex the past few days. As my cock grew in size, I gave Katherine's throat a few stabs, enough to make her eyes water, before unceremoniously picking her up and draping her over a corner of my chaise face down.

Amy must have told her my appetites, because Katherine had a jeweled buttplug already installed when I pulled her black thong aside. Her attitude was almost cocky, like her previous anal toying for viewers had prepared her for my hunger.

What she failed to realize was that no matter how much anal practice she'd done solo, it was always at her own pace; if something became too much, she could slow down, get more lube, try another angle. In the case of a partner, communication was necessary if you wanted to do any of those things, and was especially difficult if you opted out of a safeword. That realization hit hard, like a thick, veined wedge trying to rip her pale asscheeks from one another. I'm sure my pace was difficult for her, but whatever practice she had put in before had also not prepared her for the size of my monster.

"Oh-can you stop for a second," she grunted out, right after my head popped through her sphincter. She tried to make her moan sound sexy, like she'd probably seen pornstars do, and while I appreciated the effort, I wasn't about that.

"No, I don't think I will," I said diabolically as I leaned over her, pushing another inch in.

"Fuck, Marcus, just give me a second," she cried out, trying to stay firm and in control of the situation as my engorged cock threatened to split her ass in two.

"Katherine, it's barely in," I said, annoyed, "Your fans aren't going to be thrilled if this is your version of anal."

"Just... just give... me... a second," she whimpered back at me, feebly trying to hold me back with her fingertips as she lay powerless beneath me.

"You're never going to get better at this if you don't push yourself," I said, before leaning in to embed my cock deeper.

"Aiiiii!!!" Katherine screamed as I began the descent into her bowels. Her ass was looser than the previous girls I'd deflowered, but it still wasn't used to my size or harsh disregard. Legs wriggled and hands clawed for purchase on the chaise as she tried to escape the pain. I overlooked her groaning as it turned into high-pitched squeals, keeping her legs spread and her body sandwiched between myself and the chaise.

"Oh yeah," I grunted as my hands pinned her body beneath me, "Keep that ass open for me with your hands."

"Are you fucking serious!?!" Katherine screamed back at me, on the verge of tears.

"Almost..." I groaned, right before my balls came to rest on her pussy.

"Please! ...Please stop!" she said hoarsely as she tried to turn and face me.

"Oh, you want me to pull out?" I grinned, and in one motion withdrew my hard cock.

"Fuuuuuuck!!!" Katherine screamed as she clutched her ass and writhed in pain beneath me.

"Yeah, you got it; just hold them apart for me," I continued nonplussed, placing each of her hands on a cheek and overlapping them with mine.

"No! No!!!" the screaming continued as I punched her red starfish again, sinking to new depths.

"Doing great baby," I said encouragingly, but it was lost amongst her sobbing.

Her own nails dug into her pale flesh as she struggled to extricate herself from beneath me. But like my exploits with Madison, I was no novice to painal. My deep stance kept her ankles far apart, legs unable to slow me from pillaging her shit-chute mercilessly. A firm grip and little weight from my upper body resting on her ass kept her fuckhole immobile as she filled my living room with her sobs.

Long and deep strokes worked in and out of her 'virgin-to-me' rectum as she wept beneath me into the couch. Knowing Madison was watching, I plumbed her backdoor depths with reckless abandon, no concern for her discomfort, no growing orgasm to mask the pain, nothing. I just fucked her ass raw, in hopes of gaping it to enormous proportions by the end of the night.

Looking down, I could see her mascara staining my chaise, and it only made my dick harder and my onslaught crueler. Letting one of her hands go, I reached forward and grabbed a fistful of hair, jerking her tear-streaked face up to look at one of the cameras.

"C'mon Katherine, say "Hi" to your viewers," I taunted her as I continued to rhythmically thump her o-ring.

"Unggghh!" is all she could moan as I dragged her back onto my cock by her hair.

"Think of your viewers," I said, rasping into her ear as I held her close, "Why don't you give them a shout out?"

"Unggghhh," she moaned again as my cock bounced along her insides before gathering enough strength to grunt out, "What... the... fuck is wrong with you?"

"Say something to the camera," I egged her on, "Like how much you enjoy getting fucked in the ass like a little whore."

"Fuuuck," she wailed as my hips smashed into hers, my spear displacing her organs, before grunting out, "but... no one is... watching."

"I know," I lied, before continuing in a low voice, "But we're auditioning, right? You need to practice for when I fuck you in front of your fans. Say something sexy."

rayne416
rayne416
1,038 Followers