From Feminist to Fuckdoll Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your shirt, whore" I said flatly, leaving no room for dissent. The black shirt came off quickly, revealing large, pink nipples on her huge melons. I led her back into the living room by a nipple, Katherine quickly regretting her footwear choice as she stumbled after me.

I settled back down onto the couch and pushed her to the floor at my feet.

"Ask to suck my cock," I said. This new level of humiliation gave her pause, and instead she reached for my cock.

"No," I said firmly, before gripping her face and bringing it level with mine. My other hand came down hard on her left tit, eliciting a surprised cry from her.

I let her go and settled back onto the couch, "Ask to suck my cock."

She bit her lip and then asked in a shaky voice, "Can I suck your cock?"

"Better, but you need to learn to ask nicely," I retorted, slowly stroking my cock back into shape.

She did her best seductive voice and eyes, before purring, "Please can I suck your cock?"

Nodding, I settled back and let her head fill my lap. Resigned to her fate she eagerly took my head into her mouth, perhaps focused on how to get to the end of the night.

After her submissive blowjob, of which I only had to slap her hands away a few times, I motioned for her to get up on the couch so she could deepthroat. I brushed her hair from her face, keeping it in my grip as I used it to encourage her deeper. Kneeling on the couch put her ass in the air, her large tits brushing my leg as she sank her head between my legs. The more her throat made noises, the harder I became, increasing the difficulty of her task.

"Good girl," I cooed, as I started to put more and more pressure on her head. In its semi-hard state, it could still easily make the turn in her throat.

"Thank me for teaching you how to deepthroat," I said abruptly, pulling her head up to face me.

No makeup stains or tears yet, but that would surely change.

"Thank you so much for teaching me how to deepthroat," she said hurriedly, wanting to get back to the less degrading activity: polishing my head.

"Anytime," I muttered, before guiding her back onto my cock, stabbing the back of her throat before easing it down her throat, "I wonder how much your pussy gushes when I spank your slutty ass."

She murmured something from my lap which I ignored, instead flipping her skirt up away from her cheeks. There was still a handprint from before, which I began adding to, slapping each asscheek as I kept her head locked around my cock.

Each spank resulted in a little cry from her, and a little more pressure on my cock as I dictated her air supply. When her ass was sufficiently red, I pulled her off my cock and back onto the floor.

"Grab your stripper heels," I commanded as I replaced my cock in her mouth. Her hands slowly reached back to grab the tall heels, pushing her breasts out and making her a perfect oral fuckhole. Time to bruise the back of her throat.

One hand in wrapped tightly in her hair, the other gripping her chin, I stabbed my cock deep into her mouth, trying to make her gag.

"Good little whore," I muttered as I fucked her face with reckless abandon, her guttural sounds filling the room.

"Show me those beautiful eyes, Katherine," I grunted out as I brushed a strand of dark hair away from her face. Filled with bitterness and shame, beautiful light blue eyes hesitantly glanced up at my beaming face.

"Use your tongue," I commanded, "Put some effort into it, for fuck's sake! That tongue had better lick my sack every time I fuck your face!"

Her eyes watered but her tongue shot out, licking my balls graciously as the rest of her struggled with the invader.

"Mmmm," I murmured as I pushed her head deeper down my cock, triggering her gag reflex. Pulling her head forward, I elongated her throat and began to go deeper. Fresh tears interrupted the glare as she fought my grip, trying to cope with the large slab of meat making its way towards her stomach. Her hands instinctively reached up to brace for balance on my hips, and I slapped them away.

"Ah-ah!" I said hotly, pushing her head to the floor and delivering a series of brutal strikes to her ass. After the third strike, she began to fight my grip, trying to wiggle her ass out of the way.

"What's the matter?" I mocked, "Too rough for you?"

Twisting the wad of hair in my hand, I yanked her back up to face me before slapping her breast.

"Owwwoooh!" she yelped out as the first strike hit, but then it turned into a pained groaned as I kept them coming, alternating between knockers.

"Whores that don't follow orders need punishment, don't they?" I sneered at her, blows continuing to rain down her on funbags.

"Please-!" she shrieked, trying to cover her tits with her arms.

The next strike connected across her face, tears instantly springing to her eyes.

"Think of your cam followers," I said threateningly, "If they pay you for something, you do it, don't you?"

Her chin trembled but she stayed silent as her glistening eyes looked up at me from the floor. Silence was fine; I didn't expect cam whores to really think it through. I delivered another strike to her breast which she tolerated, letting out a moan.

I dragged her over to the couch and lay her down prone again, leaving her face near the edge.

"You should know by now to grab your stripper heels," I growled as I rubbed her face with my saliva-coated cock. Her hands quickly reached back and grabbed them, lifting her chest up and completely immobilizing her.

Satisfied, I ran the racetrack straight back to her stomach through her mouth, bringing some new sounds from her as she tried to keep her grip on her stilettos. This time, her tongue flailed at my balls, eager to massage them with saliva as my shaft found pleasure deep in her gagless throat.

"Mmmm, much better," I applauded her as my hips propelled me back and forth into my couch's new fleshlight, "We'll make a bimbo out of you yet!"

Her bloodshot eyes gazed up longingly at me as her dignity found itself discarded in the journey for the next orgasm. Satisfied my cock was ready, and her throat was battered, I pulled out and slapped her face with my cock a few times.

"Ask me to pound your ass," I said casually as I chipmunked her, painfully stretching her cheek with my hard cock. Her response was muffled and without conviction, hands still struggling to hold her heels as I used her upper half.

"Ask me to pound your ass," I repeated, hand raised threateningly as I vacated her mouth.

The makeup was already starting to run down her face and her septum piercing glistened with tears and mucus. Her eyes dropped to look at the carpet, her body still not eager to relive the sodomy she had earlier.

"Please... please pound my ass," she finally got out through her weeping.

"Assume the position," I said, releasing her head, and letting her crumple on the couch.

She went onto all fours quickly, ass inviting and back arched on the couch.

"Not there, stupid slut!" I said loudly, slapping her ass roughly as I pointed at the floor. She practically leapt off the couch, taking strikes to her tits and ass as she scrambled onto the carpet on all fours.

"Not good enough," I said calmly, "But you're still learning, aren't you whore?"

She nodded her head eagerly, unsure what else I expected of her.

"Hold your pussy open for me," I elaborated, "Show me how fucking slick you get when treated like a brainless fuckdoll."

Her head awkwardly fell to the floor as she reached back to spread her pussy. Sure enough, Katherine didn't need a safeword; she needed hard fucking and humiliation. Her lips were glistening, and her pussy sopping as I shoved three fingers in. She moaned, nothing left to hide as the truth was exposed like her pussy.

"Gooooood," I cooed encouragingly as my fingers explored her burning pussy, eliciting sighs and moans from her.

"Beg me to destroy that ass," I said flatly, my fingers making gradual circles within her.

There was silence at first, presumably there was some small shred of dignity left in her mind that hadn't succumbed to the pain or orgasms. But that too, must have come to pass. Something about her hands displaying her gaping ass in my living room, framed by her black stockings, skirt and thong covering nothing and matching collar that belied her obedience. Handprints covering her body, tits pressed to the floor, face awash with tears and makeup as she lay on the floor.

"Please... please fuck me so hard in my ass," she said shakily, her hands moving automatically from her pussy to hold her asscheeks open for the impending storm, "Fuck my whore ass so hard I feel it in my stomach!"

"With pleasure," I replied before lowering myself into her scorching, semi-tight pucker again. She grunted as I penetrated her again, the smooth entry towards her deepest organs becoming more routine. Not a moment later, I was pounding out my promise into Katherine's ass, filling her insides completely in a violent onslaught, repurposing her excretory system into a fuck hole to be stretched beyond its nature, becoming an orifice any good camwhore would be proud to have.

Her grunts turned to cries, slowly increasing in pitch and volume until I knew she was ascending towards her orgasm.

Still making good on my previous 'rough' comment, I picked up one foot and placed it on the side of her head, pinning her head to ground as I fucked her ass like an animal.

"Good little anal whore doesn't know how to cum unless her backdoor is packed, eh?" I leered down at her, ensuring my thrusts were deep enough to force another anal orgasm on her. My words seemed to send her over the edge, and her body ragdolled beneath me as I kept her pinned by her head and neck.

"Dignity is overrated!" I berated her throughout the onslaught, "And it definitely doesn't result in tips, right?"

"Respect doesn't pay the bills," I continued, again mixing a bit of mental and emotional anguish into the orgasm, "But desire does! You gotta make sure you're a desirable little piece of meat if you want to compete in camming!"

"Aahhnnnggggghhhh," she groaned, writhing in place, awash in another anal orgasm as her hole continued to pleasure me. My foot still in place on her face, I pointed to another camera looking at her on the floor.

"Smile for the camera," I laughed, "Show your fans how you like to cum."

She groaned as she saw the camera drinking her in, unknown of Madison on the other end, seeing how depraved an orgasm could look.

Her ass was red and raw at this point, so I took the opportunity to remove my foot from her head and withdraw my cock from her. Her ass quivered with sensitivity as I did, but her hands remained, holding her gaping ass open. I ran a finger along her sphincter gently, touching all the raw nerve bundles Katherine had just learned about and watched her body tremble and shake.

"Katherine, I want you to thank me for blowing your ass out for you," I said exactingly, pausing before landing a strike on either asscheek.

"Oh," she moaned again, the depravity and humiliation forcing her on the path towards another orgasm.

"Thank me," I said flatly as I mounted her again, my legs resting on her ass as I sank completely into her.

"Unnggh," grunting and moaning came back to me before I heard her cry out: "Thank you for blowing my ass out."

"Good," I replied before grabbing a handful of her dark hair and lifting her face up to face the camera's again, "But not great. Do better."

I started to piston hard into her, my balls again slapping across her pussy as they rebounded again and again. Her hands barely supported her as I lifted her by her hair, showing her breasts and face to Madison as I destroyed Katherine's shithole from behind.

"I--, Thank you for blowing out my ass!" she cried as my pace picked up, her insides finding no respite as the pain and orgasms alternatingly overwhelmed her.

"How does it feel, whore?" I asked.

"I... don't know," she mumbled before quickly continuing in a labored voice, "Dirty, painful—good, all... at the same time."

"Mmmhmmm," I acknowledged, "Spoken like a true anal whore."

Time for a nice choke-fuck finish, I thought as I let go of her hair and tossed her back onto to the floor. My legs between hers, I spread her ankles wide so her asshole invited me in from below.

"Keep your asshole open," I growled into her ear as I settled into her, my hands in the push-up position to either side of her.

Her hands obediently gripped her asscheeks open, as if somehow the wider they were, the better the orgasm and easier the pain. The grinding of my hips to hers must have made her feel good though, because instead of wincing and crying, her breathing became labored. I rocked into her slowly, my cock plumbing her depths in a more sensual fashion, exploring any new areas it could reach in a slow and deliberate fashion, rather than the previous rapid and rough expedition.

And like a good anal whore, her hips began to shudder below me as the pressure pushed a bunch of new buttons she'd only learned of tonight.

"I promised you orgasms, didn't I?" I whispered to her as I felt her body ride through the climax, unable to squirm much as I pinned her to the carpet. My right arm snaked around her throat and put her into a headlock as my hips continued to pounce on her from behind.

Incoherent blubbering and saliva came from her mouth as she twitched beneath my grip, her brain breaking from the lack of oxygen, the humiliation, and the anal orgasms that wouldn't let up on her.

Much like Amy's first anal orgasm, her head was caught tight in the chokehold as my hips became a blur in her anus. Madison got to see in full HD glory as a second friend received a sodomy much like her own.

Not to waste her tear and makeup-stained face again, and curious to see how obedient she'd become, I ripped my dick from her gaping asshole and knelt by her face.

"Beg," I said, my second load ready to explode from the marathon pounding and the knowledge that Katherine was to be christened as another anal slut.

One hand stroking my cock, the other grabbed her throat and choked her as I made her face a camera.

"Please Marcus, give me your cum," she said shakily, "Cum all over your anal whore."

I groaned as I gave in, ensuring I didn't block the camera as I blasted cum downward onto her cheek, forehead and hair.

"Smile to your viewers," I sneered as my cum ran down her face towards her mouth, one hand still firmly choking her.

A weak smile emerged as the cum ran into her mouth, which she lapped at willingly.

Katherine eventually left my apartment on wobbly legs, her ass, throat and self-respect bruised, her slutty clothing and makeup reapplied in an attempt to patch her visage back together. But like her blown out ass, I think she was past the point of no return; the degradation, abuse, and countless anal orgasms had probably pushed her sexual proclivities pretty far. I had another video to add to my 'portfolio,' and hopefully Madison understood her place.