From Feminist to Fuckdoll Ch. 03

Story Info
A masquerade party sets the stage for Marcus to fuck Jessica.
6.8k words
4.47
57.5k
69

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rayne416
rayne416
1,041 Followers

All characters in this story are 18 or older, and the author does not in any way condone non-consensual sex. This story is a work of fiction and contains rough anal, painal, humiliation, misogyny, reluctant or coerced sex, degradation, rough oral and other dark themes; if such content offends you, please do not read or rate it. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Many thanks to Psylent for encouraging me to write when I was torn between projects, working through ideas, new and old, and providing feedback and direction for the characters and situations in this story. I don't know if this story would have been possible (or out at this time) without him.

***********************************

I was lounging on the couch, reflecting on the absolute bulldozing I had done to Katherine the other night, as Madison tried to tell me about her week. I'd promised to send Katherine the edited tape, jokingly asking when I would participate in her next camming session. Her glare gave me the likely answer, but I also took the opportunity to hint about now having her sex tape.

Unfortunately, Madison didn't leave my apartment that night rethinking our relationship, instead she insisted on sleeping over and brought up involving Katherine in a threesome next time. Desperate for approval, her mind was jumping through insane hoops to justify her sexual proclivities while still trying to outwardly appear stoic, in control, and most importantly: pure.

Between the memories of Katherine's rough treatment and the text conversation I was wrapping up, I really didn't hear a thing coming out of Madison's mouth. Tonight, I had a plan: fucking her friends was not sending the message home, but perhaps having some people fuck her might send a more appropriate message.

"I have a surprise for you tonight," I grinned mischievously as I put the phone away, tonight's loose ends tied up. Her eyes lighting up at the implication; like all my previous surprises, while they cost a new portion of her dignity and feminist ideals, they always resulted in new levels of depravity which were correlated to stronger and stronger orgasms for her.

"Is that right?" she licked her lips, one hand pawing at my crotch.

"Well, a few surprises I think," I said, turning her over in my lap so I could see her asshole peeking out from beneath her bright blue g-string. She'd bleached it last week, a tanned starfish matching her firm ass. Slipping a hand into my pocket, I withdrew a shiny metal buttplug with a sparkling blue gem on the end of the stem.

"Oooooh," she purred as I slipped it into her mouth. Swirling it around in her mouth for a few moments, I slid aside her panties, and eased the plug into her.

She barely grunted as it went in, her anal training pretty thorough at this point. Her elastic ring quickly suctioned back around the stem, creating a tight seal again.

"It matches!" I declared as the thin strip of lycra slid over the blue gem.

Madison giggled, shaking her ass as she got up from my lap, pulling her matching skirt down to cover her secret.

"The second surprise," I paused for dramatic effect, her blue eyes gazing into mine.

"One of my buddies is hosting a costume party tonight; it's actually right down the street from here," I said, casually stroking her breasts, finding her nipple through the thin white material and tweaking it gently, "And we're VIPs!"

"Oh?" she half moaned, letting my hands creep over her lithe body, caressing and pulling at all her erogenous zones I'd discovered over the past week or two.

If she'd known who was throwing the party, she might have protested more; Darren's house parties were the talk of campus, albeit in hushed voices. All the sororities knew about them, either through jealous gossip or experience. They were always themed, and typically some kind of degrading to women. Pimp's and Hoe's, CEO's and Office Hoe's, Strippers and Suitors; there was a definite theme, and all of the themes involved racy or little clothing. Turns out, money from daddy, a large mansion, and free alcohol was enticing to college girls.

The parties were quite exclusive and had a reputation of descending into debauchery, and the occasional orgy. While Darren wasn't in Omega Psi (a historically black fraternity), he was a member by association, and most of his parties involved a good amount of their members. I imagine Madison might have heard about them in the past, and probably avoided them.

Glossing past those details, I opened a small box and handed her a pearl masquerade ball mask, while holding my own up to my face. Mine covered three-fourths of my face, giving me a lot more anonymity than hers.

"Ooohhh, this'll be so fun!" she tittered, holding it to her face and sticking her tongue out at me.

"I think Amy is there already, and Katherine might be showing up as well," I stated, waltzing her further into the "surprise."

"Ok, give me a second to change," her voice concerned as she stood up, much more confidently in her high heels than last week. In her mind, a party as my arm-candy would be great to solidify the image of our 'relationship'; going dressed like a bimbo was less attractive.

Today, she'd come over in a her new 4" white stiletto sandles, white thigh high stockings and a metallic teal miniskirt. Her midriff was bare these days, showcasing her new piercing: a small gold chain falling from her bellybutton. Her breasts were wrapped in a white boatneck crop top with sleeves, and around her neck she wore a white lace choker.

"I think you're fine wearing what you are right now," I said firmly, my tone indicating there was little room for discussion, "Your choker is actually perfect for the theme!"

Her face blushed red, and she bit her lip, the possibility of her depravity being exposed to the rest of the world, something she'd been able to keep secret while outwardly maintaining her holier-than-thou façade. Sure, she looked like an expensive stripper when she was at my place, but outside of that, the world was oblivious to just how much she could stretch her asshole (hint: it was a lot).

"Everyone's going to be dressed sexy and wearing a mask," I re-assured her, "You'll fit right in."

I wasn't lying to her; everyone would probably be dressed pretty slutty given the previous parties. Madison, though, wasn't 'one of those girls' and would never been seen around peers with as much skin showing as she was now. Well, she didn't think she was yet, but in reality, she was a lot more 'experienced' than a lot of girls she knew.

"And we probably shouldn't use our real names," I said.

"Oh yeah!" she agreed, her hands pawing at my thigh as her excitement for the esoteric masquerade grew.

"How about Master and Slave?" I said before she could come up with any other ideas. I knew she didn't mind calling me 'master,' as she was used to calling me that and 'daddy', among others, during sex. The slave part was new to her, though not so different from the likes of whore, slut, cunt, and other derogatory names I named her as she grunted towards orgasm, usually with my cock buried in her ass.

"Ummm, ok," she said after a few moments, repeating master and slave under her breath in hopes of not revealing her identity at the party as we walked out to my car.

***********************************

Though he wore a large mask covering his whole face, a pale white opera mask against chocolate skin, I knew it was Josh. Like myself, he wore a blazer with no shirt underneath, his excellent physique on display in the harsh lighting of the entry. We'd met a few times now, getting to know each other through Amy. Nothing like bonding over a tiny blonde dancer spewing tears, cum and saliva as we spit-roasted her.

"Welcome to the masquerade," Josh said, his eyes devouring Madison's body even as he motioned towards the large sign behind him, "Rules are no different tonight."

The sign read: Each article of clothing = 1 drink token; +1 bonus token for stockings.

Below the large sign was a large board on which articles of clothing had already been pinned. Jackets, skirts, tops, bras, underwear, you name it. I'm guessing that is Amy's, I mused as I came across a hot pink g-string pinned to the board, alongside what appeared to be a silver tube dress.

"What are you waiting for?" I said sternly, my 'Master' voice seeping out, "Let's go."

Her veiled face turned to me confused, her cheeks flushing red.

"I don't have anything to give," she squeaked out, already uncomfortable in her revealing attire to someone other than me in the 'safety' of my apartment.

"I see two drink tokens right there," Josh interjected, gesturing at her skirt and top, with one hand, the other fanning out three shiny tokens.

Behind him, scantily clad bodies moved and danced; mostly panties, bras, and stockings. The occasional corset appeared to be the most clothing there, but they felt appropriate due to the theme.

Madison's face snapped worriedly between the two of us, unsure how or why I would be ok with her stripping virtually naked in a semi-public setting. My impassive gaze delivered her answer, and after a deep breath, she slowly peeled the lycra blue skirt off. I could feel her face's temperature reach another shade of red beneath her mask as the shiny blue y-back thong came into view, her jeweled blue buttplug barely visible. Wearing lingerie and stockings in public was one level of humiliation; wearing a piece of fabric that just barely covered her labia and buttplug was another.

"That's one," Josh said, taking her skirt quickly from her hand before she could change her mind, pinning to the board in a vacant spot. Tonight, it was filling up fast, only a few remaining empty spots to pin clothes.

"I-I'm not wearing a bra, Marc--Master," Madison choked out, her voice wrought with apprehension.

"And...?" I said, impatience seeping into my voice as I gestured towards her face, "That's why you're wearing a mask."

Another deep breath, and her white crop top slowly fell away from her body, her perky tits now in view for Josh who drank them in as he added her top to the wall.

"I usually ask for more, but I'll make an exception for you, girl," he said as he slid her 3 drink tokens.

"Hope to see you in there later," he said to her as we walked by. As she walked past him, he caught sight of her jeweled buttplug, his eyes bulging before fist-bumping me behind the oblivious Madison.

While Madison may have entered looking like a racy club-goer, she now looked like a desperate lap dancer or turned-out bimbo: perky tits bouncing with each step, white heels leading up to white stockings, shiny blue thong, and white lace choker.

And yet, she was comforted by the fact that the other guests look similar, though most not quite as exposed. Repeat guests knew the rules well, and knew what to wear comfortably while still maxing drink tokens. The most conservative attire leaned towards boyshorts or cheeky cut panties. Many wore bras or pasties, and a few corsets fit right into the party's theme. Some wore tiny little dresses or skirts, giving up their panties for drink tokens instead. Everyone wore stockings, and tonight the masked theme had clearly pushed many in an even sluttier direction. The scheme worked out well, the girls in less clothing usually getting drunker faster, fueling the rumors of the parties descending into lustful revelry.

"See, slave?" I said casually, my hand guiding her through the crowd by the base of her buttplug, "You fit right in here. And no one knows who you are."

She nodded vacantly; the environment was absolutely overwhelming. Easily 30 people were dancing in the main hall of the house, staircases to either side of the room leading to a DJ stand were littered with more party-goers. Blue and white lighting contrasted with laser lights and some sort of loud Gregorian EDM with a heavy beat added to the esoteric vibe. Women in eye masks and little clothing, men in a variety of masks in fancy clothes, mostly shirtless. Candles and lanterns lined the walls and balconies, creating an even weirder feel. Talk about some Eyes Wide Shut shit.

"So," I said, my handle jiggling her plug to get her attention, "There is a VIP area that Darren has, and we can get plenty of drinks there. He's a good friend so we can hang out there; it's also a little more private."

I don't know if she needed alcohol at this point though, I could tell her body was already intoxicated with lust from her surroundings, and my occasional stimulations. But a more private area was intriguing to her, particularly when she was wearing as little as she was.

While the throng of party-goers might look like an orgy or the beginning of one, it still was just heavy petting and dancing. No real places for people to enjoy the naked bodies of one another except on the dance floor or against a wall, and while the girls were wearing next to nothing, not everyone was an exhibitionist. Sure, couples were making out, some clandestine fingering here and there, awkward heavy petting, but no one was really fucking. No orgy on the dancefloor.

That was reserved for the VIP.

"Give me a few minutes," I said, jolting her with a playful slap to her plug, "I think some of your friends are already here."

Her nails dug into my forearm as she tensed up, the idea of her friends seeing her in such garb doing nothing to uphold her holier than thou façade.

"Do you have to?" she whispered, knowing the battle for her dignity was lost already. She'd lost the moment she came while watching Amy get fucked on my living room floor.

"Just hang out here for a sec," I reassured her, leaving her on the second floor while I looked for a familiar redheaded vixen.

I was able to spot Jessica after a few seconds of scanning from the balcony, her red hair and pale skin standing out even in the white and blue lighting. Though her eyes were covered with a shiny black mask, I could tell she looked uncomfortable. Her ensemble was breathtaking: black heels and lace topped stockings, black lacey panties, and matching strappy lace bra. A large gold choker necklace matched a black ribbon around her midriff sporting a matching gold brooch. Most of the girls were dressed as strippers, whores, or bimbo's; Jessica's outfit looked like it belonged in this strange erotic ball, gold mask included.

She might have been uncomfortable from showing so much skin at a party before, or it could have been the stacked black guy crowding her space. Pinned against the wall, his hand was starting to snake further from her hips, trying to nudge at her panties, trying to find permission to dive right into her. Plenty of time down the road for that I thought as I quickly descended the stairs. Tonight, my tastes were more innocent and virginal than Madison.

"Is that Jessica?" I called out in a friendly laugh as I broached the space between the large man and Jessica, opening her options a little.

"Marcus?!" Jessica's eyes lit up in recognition and relief as she practically leapt into my arms, feigning a familiar hug.

I nodded and winked at the guy as I embraced Jessica. He realized who I was, smirking widely and fist-bumping me behind Jessica's back before moving on. Jeffrey would get his turn soon enough.

"C'mon, Madison is here," I said excitedly, my hand guiding her upstairs by her hip.

I felt her tense up at the mention of Madison, confirming my original hypothesis. Pretending to stumble as we reached the top of the stairs, I slipped a hand down her thigh to catch myself, letting it linger much longer than it should have as I righted myself. I could feel her body temperature rise, apprehensive but welcoming to the implication.

"You look breathtaking," I whispered in her ear as we moved towards Madison, who was still clutching her drink tightly as she watched the soiree below.

"Th-thanks," she whispered breathily as I detected a shiver run up her spine, originating from my hand grazing her butt.

Continuing to brush my fingertips up and down her naked back, I guided her over to an uneasy Madison on the balcony, scrutinizing the dancers below with an empty drink in hand.

"Oh, h-hey Madison," Jessica stammered out, realizing who the slender stripper in front of her was.

"Jessica." Madison said curtly, uncomfortable with her friend seeing her in true form, and perturbed by Jessica getting some of my attention.

I don't know if they'd seen each other this naked before, but they seemed to take comfort in the fact that they were both victims to the party rules.

While typically on the shy side, Jessica now seemed more confident than Madison, her elegant boudoir ensemble providing significantly more class, and covering, than Madison's remaining thong and stockings.

One hand around each barely clothed girl, I wound my way through the crowd, eventually reaching an ornate door with red light leaking from the cracks. "VIP" faintly read above the door, and a large black man lounged in front of it on his phone. Not even a glance was exchanged as he stepped aside and opened the door for us, bathing us in red light that contrasted the blue and white party behind us.

Kneeling on a large ottoman was none other than Amy, only a purple eye mask and matching fishnets adorning her body. On either end of her stood Darren and Trey, their cocks taking Amy from either end in unison. She really had a thing for getting spit-roasted.

"Oh, hey guys!" Amy said, a large, black cock falling from her mouth as she turned and waved to us, eyes gleaming with lust and ecstasy. She quickly replaced Darren's cock into her mouth, slobbering and making her best effort to choke down its enormous length.

"A--Amy?" Madison stuttered under her breath, her hand beginning to grip me harder.

"Maybe," I said, winking at her and placing a hand on her hip, gliding it down her bare skin and gripping her petite ass, just in case she was having second thoughts.

Moaning and gagging noises intermixed with slapping flesh as Darren roughly sodomized her from behind, Trey holding her hair in a tight fist as he throatfucked her.

"Is she ok?" Madison bristled, seeing her friend used so casually and roughly.

"Are you for real?" I chided, "You've asked me to do much worst to you before."

"Yeah, but..." she trailed off, unsure what to say. Amy was all smiles up until she came, thrashing violently between the men as her eyes rolled back in her head. The large black men easily wrangled her petite flailing body, continuing to use her holes for their pleasure as she tried in vain to escape the overstimulation.

"Look familiar?" I sneered at Madison, her own memories of getting savagely fucked in the ass while struggling to ride out her own orgasms coming to surface.

She and Jessica were both silent, clutching each of my arms tightly as Amy rode out orgasm after orgasm between the two towering black men. There was just something about cumming while having no control over your body that did it for these girls.

"And if I recall correctly, you wanted a threesome with Katherine," I continued, "I figured I'd do you one better since you are so horny all the time! What's a few orgasms between friends, right?"

I could see her cheeks turn bright red from under her mask, hearing me air out our intimate conversation in front of Jessica as Amy spasmed violently, caught between two figures that continued to ram more cock in her convulsing holes.

The girls appear lost in thought, overwhelmed by the reality of seeing their friend getting fucked right in front of them at a party. What kind of girls would do such things?

rayne416
rayne416
1,041 Followers
12