From Feminist to Fuckdoll Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a firm grip on each of their naked asses, I guided them to a large red couch near the ottoman and sat down between them on it. As we sat down, it was finally apparent that behind them was another couple sitting in a loveseat, their fornication drowned out by Amy's spitroast in front of them.

A stocky African man was sitting comfortably on the couch naked across from us, a pale-skinned girl kneeling next to him on the couch with her head buried deep in his lap. She wore a keyhole wet-look bodysuit that struggled to hold her large tits with matching black leather thigh-high boots.

Our eyes met as he gazed hungrily at the two pieces of arm-candy sitting with me.

"This the one?" Amadi asked, pulling a gasping Katherine from his lap, 6 inches of fat black cock materializing between them. I breathed a small sigh of relief. That would have been awkward, pulling the wrong girl from the party and destroying her ass, throat and dignity.

"Yep, she's the one," I nodded with a devilish grin, "Glad she knew better than to skip out."

Her eyes narrowed at me in a glare, before Amadi steered her face back onto his large black cock. Slobber and gagging sounds resumed as he exercised her head like a fleshlight.

"Is-is that Katherine?" Madison and Jessica both asked as they saw her face, her mask askew from the forced deepthroating.

"It is," I commented, "Turns out she's a big fan of black guys."

That might have been a lie, I thought to myself, but it might not be after tonight. Who knew what the possibilities were when you were coerced into an orgy? Her request the other night for rough sex would definitely be fulfilled tonight.

My hands began to creep over Jessica's near nakedness as the revelry continued in front of them. Something about her hot friends getting railed by black dudes just might be doing the trick for her.

Jessica perched stiffly to my right, clutching my arm in fear that she might get sucked away into an interracial gangbang at any moment. Not an irrational fear, wearing next to nothing in Darren's VIP. Madison's gaze was equally apprehensive, but hunger and fascination accompanied it. For her, watching Amy and Katherine get used by these hulking black cocks was new, but not unexpected given the last two weeks with me.

"Liking what you see?" I asked Madison, an evil glint in my eye.

"Ummm, I don't know..." she trailed off, her mind and body fighting for control of what this evening might turn out to be for her.

"We'll be fine," I reassured her, left hand gently pulling at her exposed nipples, feeling them already hard, "I've known Darren quite some time, and they definitely know how to show a girl a good time!"

"Uh-huh," she murmured back absently, eyes locked on Amy's sodomy. It was truly a marvel how such a petite dancer could fit something with the girth close to the size of a forearm in her ass and squeal with pleasure the entire time.

"Why don't you make yourself useful, slave?" I said to Madison while gesturing at my cock, printing through my slacks. I scanned her eyes, looking for signs of rebellion as my hands continued to paw over Jessica's near-nakedness.

Jessica let out a sharp breath, unsure of what Madison would do. She knew somewhat of what was going on between us, either from rumor or her own deduction skills, but hearing it out in the open... in public... it was a whole nother thing. My words were degrading and crass, but she could care less at the moment, her body on fire and her senses enflamed.

After what seemed like an eternity, Madison slid wordlessly from the couch onto the floor, kneeling between my legs as she'd found herself on many evenings. Jessica's eyes grew huge as she watched her friend submissively unbelt my pants and pull out my ever-hardening cock. Her eyes only grew wider with lust (and perhaps a little fear) as she saw the size of my semi-hard cock in Madison's hands. Avoiding eye contact with her friend, Madison quickly got to task at hand, trying to hide her humiliation in service.

Jessica continued to stare at Madison, perplexed, as she bobbed up and down on my rod, her work rewarded by the hardening meat in her mouth.

"It's OK," I said gently as I turned her chin to face me and began to kiss her. Her confusion scattered, replaced by lust as she realized the opportunity at hand.

"Tonight, I want to taste you," I murmured between embraces, my hands glancing and grazing around her body, drawing her curves with my fingernails, seeking out erogenous zones.

In the harsh red light, I could barely make out her scattered freckles through her makeup, furthering an impression of innocence. My, was she innocent (and over her head), necking with me while her friend slobbered dutifully on my cock.

She shivered, either from my comment or my hand trailing up her lower back, and I took the opportunity to sink my tongue into her mouth. She kissed me back frantically, her own tongue desperately kissing me as her friend slammed her face into my crotch between us.

We continued to kiss for a while, my hands continuing to search for areas on Jessica's body that quickened her breath. My cock was at full mast, Madison dutifully licking at my full length and balls now before plunging her face back onto it. Eager to sink my shaft into Jessica, though, I ushered Madison's mouth from my lap.

"Thank you, doll," I said dismissively before turning my attention to Jessica. My hands had crept to her heaving breasts massaging one through her bra. Madison sat back on the floor between my legs, hurt and unsure what to do.

"No need to pout, hun," Amadi said to her as he tried to force Katherine's mouth deeper onto his cock with his thigh, "Why don't you give us a little dance?"

"Yeah!" Darren hooted, "Already dressed like a stripper, so why waste a nice pole?"

Madison looked pleadingly at me as I continued kissing down the neck of her redheaded friend.

"Why not, Madison?" I indicated towards a small dais and stripper pole off to the side of the couches before lowering my voice, "They have no idea who you are."

Madison looked at Darren, then the mini stage, then back to my resolute gaze before getting up unsteadily from her knees. The music in the room turned up a bit more, giving her a beat to dance to as she sauntered towards the dais.

Jessica's eyes had widened, seeing my cock at full attention between us, and her hand gingerly stroked it, feeling the pulsing veins through Madison's saliva. I returned the favor, one hand slipping past her tummy to her crotch, teasing her clit and labia through her lacey panties. Her moaning filled my ears as I continued to tease and excite her.

Off to the side, Madison danced for the room, ignored by the orgy around her. Darren was spooning Amy on her side; slow, almost sensual strokes in her ass as they held hands. Trey lounged on the couch next to Amy and Darren, Amy alternating between stroking his cock or sucking his tip. Amadi had moved Katherine to standing in front of him, forcing her ass down into his awaiting lap. Sweat glistened down her face as she struggled to sink deeper into his lap, one of his large forearms entwined up her body choking her, the other roughly slapping her large, swinging breasts. Each time she sank onto his cock, her ragged scream seemed to indicate she was that much closer to cumming.

"Ooooh, cute plug!" Amy announced from Darren's lap as she spied the jeweled plug from beneath Madison's tiny thong. Madison's cheeks reddened a shade, but she deliberately wiggled her ass a bit more for the attention.

"Oho!" Darren hollered, "I hope it's a big one cause you're going to wish it was!"

A shiver interrupted Madison's dancing for just a second, and then she was back to dancing enticingly, flashing more and more of her glinting backside to the audience. Darren and Amy were still gyrating and grunting together on the couch, but I could tell both of their attention now on Madison's tanned cheeks and jeweled secret parading around the dais. In the harsh lighting her white heels and stockings shone against her tanned skin, the tiniest blue thong obscuring her fuckholes. Her firm tits bounced for the room every time she bent down or crouched, a stripper working hard for her richest client.

"Fuck, that's all I need to see!" Trey hollered, beckoning Madison towards him while shifting further down the couch from Amy and Darren, "Show me what kind of stripper moves you got for this lap right here!"

Madison nearly tripped on the dais, caught off guard by the crass demand. I declined her worried glance at me as I roughly rubbed Jessica's mound through her sopping panties. Gingerly, she approached Trey, eyes widening as his long cock came into focus.

"Fuck, you're hotter than any stripper I've had the pleasure of fucking," Trey said, patting a thigh for her to sit on, "Let's see if you got the moves to match..."

Madison gingerly knelt on his thigh, an arm reaching seductively around his neck to face him. He leaned back, scooping her up and pulling her with him into his lap. Her surprised squeal was cut abrupt as he kissed her, pulling her body tight to his in a passionate embrace. Her hand snaked involuntarily to his hard cock, gripping the thick shaft gingerly in her delicate hand.

"Give it a little kiss, girl," Trey coaxed, his huge hand dwarfing her shoulder as he pulled her close, "He don't bite."

All it took was one glance at Jessica and I entwined on the opposite couch for her to immediately dive into his crotch.

Trey murmured his approval and leaned back to let her go to work. And work she did, slobbering up and down the shaft, sucking the tip, and stroking his balls; full service. Well almost full service. Another glance at Jessica trying to sit in my lap, and she quickly knelt over Trey's lap, eager to deepthroat her first black cock.

"Oh fuuuuck," Trey exhaled, Madison engulfing a significant portion of his meat in her first attempt. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her throat distend as she forced her neck down further into his lap. My own cock twitched in response as I watched the first tears stream down her face, resolute in swallowing Trey's cock.

"Holy shit," I heard Darren and Amadi murmur, their eyes locked on Madison and Trey. His thick ballsack hung just below Madisons lips, Trey's shaft nowhere to be found. Her lace choker was stretched lewdly around her bulging throat, her eyes red with strain as she choked on his cock willingly, gurgling noises coming from her chest.

"Now, that just doesn't seem physically possible," I heard Darren exclaim, his balls still slapping Amy's pussy as he continued to fuck her ass, "I think I need a demonstration next!"

Amadi bellowed with laughter as he continued to drive his hips upward into a gasping Katherine: "I'm going to vote we go round-robin on that one."

"That settles it! Who's going to be tonight's blowjob queen?" Darren announced with bravado as he stood up, his own tool still glistening from Amy's asshole.

I knew Madison would be eager to please me, and Amy was always down to suck a large cock. Katherine looked like she didn't have much of a choice, her body no longer her domain as she was ragdolled from position to position, orifice to orifice.

Sure enough Amy hooted, her hand shooting in the air as she licked an imaginary cock. Katherine's face grew darker, the dark makeup only sharpening the glare, her face struggling to remain aloof and bored as Amadi continued to fuck her from below.

I sensed Jessica's reluctance, her hands clutching my bicep tightly. She may have made out with me in her underwear while her friend sucked me off, but sucking a stranger's (or several) dick was a bit too far.

"Let's line up, contestants!" Darren announced, indicating the long white couch, "We've got quite a few experienced and tough judges in the house tonight, so I expect your A-game!"

Amy immediately settled onto all fours on the couch, her petite ass inviting the room as she awaited the first contestant to come around to the back of the couch and use her face. Trey stood up from the couch, liberating Madison's mouth and she paused for a moment. Her eyes looked longingly at Jessica in my lap, unsure how her supposed 'boyfriend' would react to her in a contest of her best oral skills. Social constructs, relationship taboos, bodily autonomy, her consent; all of those were a mess right now in her mind. Nothing made sense but the fire in her loins that craved more, and I could see it in her distracted eyes.

"Well, go show 'em how it's done!" I motioned encouragingly from my couch. Slowly turning around on all fours, she sidled into position next to Amy. Katherine was tossed unceremoniously to the floor at Amadi's feet, before being dragged by her hair up onto the couch next to Madison.

"Alright, laaaadies!" Darren announced, "Let's see you put those mouths to good use!"

The three black men sauntered eagerly over to the other side of the couch, their thick, black members swinging grotesquely between their thighs. From Jessica and I's couch, I could only see the girls' rears, each white girl contrasted by a charcoal skinned customer at their mouth.

Darren's cock was massive, easily 10 or 11 inches with thick veins encircling its thick girth. Trey's cock was nearly as long as Darren's but a little thinner, contrasted by his large balls. Amadi was something of an oddity, only 7 or 8 inches, but much thicker than a coke can. It somehow matched his short and muscular stature somehow, but that kind of girth was alarming.

As the defacto leader of the group, Darren quickly stepped up to Madison's face, lifting her chin gently to gaze into her shiny eyes.

"Fuck, we're gonna have fun tonight," he grunted as his head made its way into Madison's waiting mouth.

"I guess she doesn't mind the taste of Amy's ass," he lauhged as she eagerly tried to manage his cock. The comment gave her pause, and she looked like she might try to back off, but Darren's quick grip to the back of her head kept her in place as he continued to use her mouth. No words were exchanged, but the mandate was clear.

Amadi stepped up to Amy and amusedly watched as she struggled to get more than the crown of his cock into her mouth. Her jaw strained and stretched, trying to unhook itself in order to surround the strangely shaped cock. Her small face looked silly; her lips equally stretched to an obscene degree in an attempt to pleasure Amadi.

"This one hasn't quite figured out how to not use her hands," Troy said, slapping away Katherine's hands as she tried to give herself some breathing room from his cock.

The position, or his long thin cock seemed to really put Katherine through the ringer, unable to stomach his oral assault.

"God-damned cunt!" Trey yelled as he slapped Katherine's hands away from his hips again. One hand locked in her hair, he was already trying to spear his cock down her throat, and displeased with her efforts. Reaching over to a nearby shelf, he grabbed a long purple-headed dildo. Shoving his cock back into her mouth, he leaned over her, stuffing one end of the dildo into her ass. Grabbing both her hands, he placed them on the other end of the dildo, and then assisted her in drilling it in and out of her ass.

"See what happens when you take your hands off the dildo," he threatened, one hand holding her chin, thumb buried in her mouth, "I fucking dare you!"

One of her hands hesitantly left the awkward toy in her ass to brace herself on the couch, and was immediately met with a series of vicious slaps to her tits. Once the message was clear, he put both her hands back on the dildo, braced her against the couch back and lined his cock up. This time, Katherine seemed to accept her plight, and remained clutching the toy in her ass as Trey abused her face.

"I. Said." Trey grunted, each syllable punctuated by a stab to her mouth, "Give. Me. Your. Throat... I don't care for your mouth."

Gagging, slurping, and the occasional retch filled the room as the three guys tried out each of the girl's mouths in turn. Jessica and I barely paid attention, our hands and mouths exploring each other in our own little world.

Our revelry was broken as Darren announced something, and the girls were all pulled backwards until they were laying down on the couch, their heads hanging at the edge. Their heels and stockings were a jumbled mess off the back of the couch, their mouths all lined up to continue servicing black cock.

Amadi stepped up to Madison's face, his thick black cock hanging grotesquely between to his thighs, the tip still glistening from Amy's oral attempts.

"This one the feminist?" he inquired towards me as his hands explored Madison's petite, tanned body.

"Yep," I commented as I ground my fingers deeper into Jessica's snatch, grinding my thumb roughly on her clit, "Hard to tell, eh?"

Jessica's mind was elsewhere, moaning into my ear as her friends were debased in front of us.

"Well, honey," Amadi grunted as he squatted over her mesmerized face, "I'm about to empower the fuck outta you!"

His fingers pried her mouth open and he slid his cock in, testing the limits of her mouth.

"Mmmmm," he grunted, "Doesn't get much better than that."

One hand clasping her choker, the other mauling her petite breasts, he pushed his thick fuckmeat deep into her throat, trying as hard as possible to bounce his dangling balls off her face.

It was in vain, Madison's body seizing on the couch as her throat tried to accommodate the thick meat. Her small body was no match for Amadi, who easily pinned her to the couch as he fought to sink his cock deeper into her. Mucus began to flow in torrents from Madison's agape mouth, mixing in with the dark stream of tears leaking down her forehead.

Katherine didn't fare much better, Darren taking the opportunity to pull her up by her head into his massive cock as he squatted over her.

Amy was gasping and squirming around Trey's snaking cock, pinned to the couch beneath him, her throat filled uncomfortably.

After a few moments, Darren announced "Rotate" and the guys all left behind a dripping and messy orifice to take advantage of the new one.

"She gonna join in or not?" Trey asked, his cock spearing in and out of Madison's fuckhole as he motioned towards Jessica and I on the couch.

Jessica didn't have to shake her head at me to know the answer already. Room full of 3 black dudes she'd never met before, wearing something appropriate to a boudoir shoot, a huge party happening right outside the door

"You want to have our own private party?" I murmured into her ear as she watched Madison timidly settle onto the couch on all fours. I felt her nodding vigorously into my shoulder as her hands stoked my cock through my pants.

"Give us 30," I said casually to the room as I led her past everyone before lowering my voice so Jessica wouldn't catch it, "to turn her out."

We left the three pale, naked bodies on the couch, slurping and gagging away at the hands of three large, charcoal cocks.

12