All Comments on 'From Feminist to Fuckdoll Ch. 03'

by rayne416

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
drprozacdrprozacabout 2 years ago

Great chapter! First one is one of my favorite stories in the site. It gives some insight about characters' inner worlds and conflicts without suffocating the reader with thousands of worlds. It skillfully examines the borders of the non-consent/reluctance category. And it gives us lots of hard and raw sex scenes. But I wasn't sure about the chapter 2, it felt a little unnecessary. Luckily this chapter made all my doubts go away. Can't wait to see the next chapter. Hope you submit it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where's the rest where Jessica gets dominated and degraded, hopefully the hardest and filthiest yet out of her friends?

MrMKKMrMKKabout 2 years ago

You had better write another chapter because I near enough just ripped my cock off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Still good, but I enjoyed the other chapters more

I thought this was good, but nowhere near at the level of the other chapters. I think the group setting just didn't work as well as Marcus taking each girl apart one on one.

lydiawlydiawabout 2 years ago

I've been waiting literally years for this. My favorite author returns!!! God this was so fucjing good

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Getting other guys involved. Sure-fire way to kill my interest. But maybe that's just me. I feel like this chapter didn't really do much. Was expecting Jessica to get the treatment but nothing happened. Was there a page missing at the end or something?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrayne416@rayne416
Started writing late 2017 and enjoying the outlet it provides while allowing me to constantly improve on my skills. Here I slowly upload commissioned artwork from scenes of my stories as well. Upcoming works - Sanctuaire Ch03 - Making of a Starlet series ( ~4 parts) - Photosh...