From Feminist to Fuckdoll Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perfect spot to deflower her asshole.

Deflating the plug, I removed it from her ass, watching her slackened hole start to close up again. The tight red ring tried to close to its original tautness, but my fingers quickly nullified the thought, rubbing her sphincter muscle gently as I knuckled in and out of her.

She moaned on the countertop, perhaps regaining awareness of what was happening to her. I withdrew my greasy digits and lined up the bloated head of my fat dick with her open asshole. After a few moments of exertion, the tight ring of her sphincter gave way. Jessica grunted as my swollen mushroom tip slowly stretched her wet sphincter apart and then popped into her slippery butthole.

As it did, it triggered her looking up into the mirror, directly at me in fear and anticipation as she realized what was about to happen. As the head of my cock forced its way past her grasping sphincter, her features scrunched up and a few tears leaked from her eyes. I paused for a second to enjoy the sensation of her virgin asshole, the way it was clenching the crown of my dick.

"Unnnggghhhh..." Jessica grunted, as she felt more of my huge meat slide into her rectum. She reached back, fingertips trying to slow my thighs down. A few more tears slipped down her cheeks as I slid deeper, her clenching anus no match for my lubricated rod.

"You okay?" I whispered to her, half sincere.

In the mirror, I could see her eyes clenched shut and brow furrowed in concentration, perspiration on her upper lip and forehead. Slowly, she nodded.

"It's just super intense... oh my God..."

I already knew the answer at this point though, seen how my tongue and fingers on her asshole made her squirm and tremble. I knew she would grow to like it, just like her friends in the next room had.

"Well, Jessica," I said softly, "It's about to get more intense."

Just as I got halfway, I knew the real pain would kick in, my cock trying to straighten out her colon.

"Ow, ow!" she cried out as her stomach cramped, the burning discomfort going deeper. I imagine it felt like I was shoving a brick up her backside, the stretch of her muscle so painful it felt like it might tear... but instead it just strained and burned as her body transformed.

"Marcus, please, it hurts!" The tears on her face, the way she was biting her lip, the pleas for mercy... but the submissiveness of her body despite her words, it was so fucking perfect. In the mirror, I could see every emotion in her face, watch the flutter of her eyelashes, and the jiggle of her tits as I rocked deeper inside her.

"I'm sorry, baby," I lied, "I'll go slower."

I was enjoying her protests, enjoying the power I had over this young redheaded vixen. She might beg and plead, but her anal cherry was mine, my dick already buried halfway in her tight ass, and nothing she could say or do would stop me from bottoming out in her. I might be moving too fast for her, giving her almost no time to adjust as I sank inch after inch into her darkest hole.

My girth spreading her wide, my head pushed on to her rectum. I could feel her body trying to expel the large invader, tightening onto it in forced response to the spreading of the anal tract. My cock twitched inside her as she involuntarily clenched and unclenched her asshole, trying to force me from her young asshole.

Clenching my teeth, I slowly sank into the liquid heat of her ass as it squeezed my cock like a warm, wet fist. The ridges of my cockhead pushed against the walls of her insides as it slid in further, disappearing inch by inch into her tight ass.

"Good girl..." I purred, "Open that ass, baby... Open that ass for me..."

She didn't respond, her face again pressed to the countertop, I presume trying to focus on pain management. Sweating profusely, she bore down, pushing out with her muscles as she continued to engorge herself on my shaft, four inches of my nine buried in her rectum. I groaned at the sight of her virgin asshole stretched tight around my girth.

Slowly withdrawing, I bathed in the tight sensation of her rectum as I dragged myself out of her, leaving only my head lodged in her backdoor. Pausing a moment to revel in her sphincter's hold of my mushroom tip, I pushed back into her bottom, sliding in with slightly less effort this time, burying a few more inches in her tight butthole.

I pulled out, pausing for a moment to appreciate her tiny gape, saliva still glistening around the rim, I replaced my cock so it was touching her anus.

"Fuck Jessica... your asshole is so perfect..."

Reaching up, I gently pulled her hair back so she saw us both in the mirror, locking eyes with her reflection. My muscular stature dwarfed her slumped physique on the vanity, her fire red hair matched her rosy cheeks, thin black rivulets contrasting her otherwise perfect makeup. I couldn't see it between our bodies, but I could feel the ring of her asshole clutching my tip, as if it was kissing or suckling my tip.

Looking deep into her petrified emerald eyes in the mirror, I began the journey back into her searing cavern. I shoved back in, hard enough to make her squeal and clench.

As soon as I pushed against her brown eye it gave way, opening itself to my thick tool. But it struggled to accommodate the consecutive girth, the virgin o-ring clamping on my thick shaft like a vice.

"Errmmmm!" is all that came from her mouth, her teeth biting her upper lip as my shaft invaded her.

If not for the drugs I would have cum already, the pain and fear in her glistening eyes too much to bear alongside the clinging friction in her back passage. The waterworks began anew as my cock jostled new organs. Fresh tears streamed down her cheeks as I held her in place, my cock pinning her to the counter, finding new ways to impale her further.

"Hold on, baby... I'm gonna make you feel good..." I said gently, pausing in my journey towards her stomach, "You're going to cum before I do, I guarantee it."

I don't know if that assured her, but slowly, I pulled out of her warm butthole. Reaching for a bottle of lube, I popped the cap open with my teeth, continuing to hold her face to the mirror with my other hand. Her small stretched hole gaped open for a second, exposing the pink slick interior of her rectum, then fluttered closed in its effort to regain its former shape.

Before her asshole could close up again, I pressed the lube bottle to her winking seastar, squeezing a large dollop into her open ass. Tossing the bottle aside, I again lined up my cockhead to her chute, ensuring the lube couldn't come out. The extra lube eased my passage significantly, now fitting about six inches of my mammoth shaft inside her slippery ass.               Leaning over her, I wrapped my other arm around her body to play with her swollen clit.

"That's right, baby," I encouraged to her reflection, "Just keep breathing. Your ass feels so good right now..."

"Oh... it hurts, it hurts, it hurts," she whimpered quietly into the mirror, her body tensing beneath me as I found new depths in her tummy.

"Shhhh," I cooed, "Just relax that little ass of yours. This is happening."

I watched her breath deeply through her nose and exhale sharply, rasping air through her mouth as I made gently short strokes into her. Rocking my cock slowly for a few minutes, I fucked her butt with only an inch or so at a time, fiddling with her clit as I did. I was met with a moan and shivering in response. Brushing the sweaty damp hair from her face, I teased her earlobe and neck with my lips and teeth, her mouth opening in a pleasant gasp.

Time to pound out the last few inches of my cock's new home.

Clenching my ass muscles, I pushed forward into her, seeking to bury the remaining inches of my cock in her burning rear, right as I began to frig her clit harder.

"Oooooooh," she moaned, twisting a little beneath me as I finally hit home. It was official. Her asshole was now a fuckhole. My fuckhole.

Her insides felt far too good now; I knew I couldn't remove myself from her. My balls felt ready to explode, but I was able to keep my own composure using slower, lighter strokes. Fresh tears stained her face as I continued methodical strokes into her asshole, bottoming out every time.

"You like getting fucked in the ass, huh?" I rasped quietly to her, the only response being muted sobs. Her face became a mask of confusion, her eyes and tears displaying pain, but her mouth belying pleasure as it opened more and more in labored gasps and sobs.

Sure enough, her ass began to relax and release its vice-grip on my tool, the combination of friction on her clit and the intense stretching of her asshole birthing something new. It was still a tight fit, no way it couldn't be at this point, but suddenly I had room to maneuver in her hot slick passage. Gripping her clit roughly in one hand, and her skull in the other, I pulled out of her ass completely before gently sliding back in. I found I was sliding in and out of her ass with hardly any resistance. I couldn't push in all the way (yet), but I could long-stroke her with about six inches, no problem.

"You my little ass slut now?" I questioned, my cock beginning to make long and deep strokes through her organs.

She moaned and shivered in response, muscles contracting around my cock. I groaned in reply, watching my dick disappear back and forth into her tight ass. The crinkles of her sphincter were completely smooth now, the hole straining around the width of my cock, glistening wetly with the lube and juices from her pussy. It took everything to keep from violently pillaging her backdoor like I had Madison or Katherine.

"Oh... oh my God Marcus," Jessica moaned, on hand working harder at her clit, "Oh god, you're in my ass... you're fucking my ass... you're fucking my ass... I'm going... I think I'm going to cum! Oh Marcus!!!"

"Oho! Cum for me my little slut!" I barked, right as her back arched and she tried to escape my cock.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" I refuted, pinning her ass to the counter and holding her down as she began to spasm uncontrollably in orgasm. She needed to learn how to handle an orgasm with her ass stretched open.

Not being a complete sadist, I clutched her mound tightly with one hand, the other pinning her neck to the counter, hard cock frozen deep inside her. Her body spasmed and contorted beneath me, her pale cheeks grinding into my hips, legs held apart by my own. Minutes passed, and I waited for her breathing to return to normal.

"How you doing?" I said softly, before slowly starting gentle motion in her colon again with my spear.

"Gooooood," she murmured out, before gasping, "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

My cock restored pressure on her pulsing nerve endings, causing sensitive overstimulation.

"You like it when I fuck that little virgin asshole?" I continued to berate her softly, matching each word rhythmically to each stroke.

"Ungh!" she grunted out before quietly gurgling out, "Fuck my tight little ass with that huge cock!"

There it is, I smiled at her, again gripping her hair in order to lock eyes with her reflection.

"Like being fucked like an anal whore?" I asked, forcing her to see what she'd become in the short span of thirty minutes.

"Oh yes! Fuck my ass like one of your nasty little buttsluts," she practically screamed out, my hips smashing harder and harder into her. The pain was still there, I could tell in each impact, but her mind didn't care anymore. She wanted more; she was consumed by her anal lust now. Maybe there was some truth about redheads having a higher pain tolerance.

"Like it when I use that tight little ass of yours to milk my cock?" I asked, before sealing her fate, "You think you're a better anal slave than Madison?"

Her eyes flashed briefly, I don't know the thoughts that ran through her mind, but she began pushing back into my cock, eager to grant me the same pleasure I'd bestowed on her several times already.

"Fuck me in that tight little asshole! Make me your little anal slave!" She gasped out, my fist pulling her hair back harder with each stroke.

"You ready to show your friends what a fantastic buttslut you are?" I demanded, holding her face to her reflection.

She sobbed, only replying with vigorous nodding into the mirror.

"Good answer, cocksleeve!" I declared, both of my hands moving to her throat, limiting her air.

Her hands flew to her neck, fear in her eyes at the new debasement.

"I don't like, -I'm not into that," she sputtered out, her fingers futilely trying to pry my own from her neck.

"No," I rebuked, glaring at her reflection, "You said you wanted it like Katherine does, so why don't you go ahead and hold your ass open for me like a good little fuckdoll."

I slammed my cock deep into her bowels to punctuate the command, and her hands dropped from my wrists, weakly pulling her cheeks open.

"If you want to cum as hard as Madison and Katherine do, you have to learn to get fucked like they do," I continued cruelly, her cheeks turning an even brighter red as she gasped for air.

Holding her by her throat, she was now on full display in the mirror as I fucked her smaller frame into the counter. Her heels barely on the tile, my hips pinned her forward with each 9" stroke deep into her stomach. Saliva and tears ran down to my hands as I held her like a porcelain doll to the mirror, forced to watch herself as she began to cum again from my uncomfortably deep stabs.

I shifted one hand to her chin, holding her face tightly and forcing her to gaze upon herself in the mirror. Keeping her high on her heels, I continued to piston in and out of her roughly, the sound of flesh slapping overwhelming our gasping and grunting.

"Look at daddy fucking that little cumming asshole!" I grunted out harshly, pushing her face to the mirror as she sobbed into it. I could feel my slippery dick as it slid in and out of her slick chute, the tight ring clinging to my shaft on every broad stroke. Her orgasm began to wash over her with more intensity than ever before as I continued choking her while whispering nasty names into her ear, the whole time still fucking her lubed butthole.

That was all the encouragement she needed: Jessica's orgasm bubbled over and she started moaning and shaking in my grip, her pussy flexing as her asshole clamped around my fat log. She could barely catch her breath, the orgasm intensity and my tight grip on her throat preventing her from regaining control over her body and mind. I again draped her gently over the counter, my cock still embedded deep in her spasming third fuckhole.

"Time to make good," I cooed into her ear as I reached down and scooped her up by the back of her knees. She was still in a euphoric dreamland, her body offering no resistance as I picked up and held her tight to my chest. Leaning back, she draped her arms around my back, her small pale body held in the air by my arms and the cock in her ass.

In a haze, she murmured unintelligibly as I carefully opened the bathroom door and brought her back into the red lounge.

12