From Feminist to Fuckdoll Ch. 05

Story Info
All of the girls are fucked senseless in the series finale.
14.1k words
4.63
86.3k
98

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rayne416
rayne416
1,041 Followers

All characters in this story are 18 or older, and the author does not in any way condone non-consensual sex. This story is a work of fiction and contains rough anal, painal, humiliation, misogyny, reluctant or coerced sex, degradation, rough oral and other dark themes; if such content offends you, please do not read or rate it. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Many thanks to Psylent for encouraging me to write when I was torn between projects, working through ideas, new and old, and providing feedback and direction for the characters and situations in this story. I don't know if this story would have been possible (or out at this time) without him.

The glowing red lounge was filled with the sounds of gagging, retching, and moaning as the blowjob competition wrapped up, the three girls kneeling on the carpet at the feet of the three imposing black men. The onslaught of sounds seemed to bring Jessica back to life in my arms, and I felt her tense up for a moment before realizing she had nowhere to go. And while she wouldn't admit it, she wanted Madison to see her like this: suspended in my arms with my cock speared up her ass.

"You just missed the grand finale!" Darren called to us as he spotted us entering the lounge area. Kneeling in front of him was Madison, white fishnet legs tucked underneath her, hands clasped obediently behind her back, lips attached to Darren's crotch. No easy feat, knowing how large his cock was, but she knelt motionless next to him, his cock pulsing in her throat.

Darren was in the process of clasping a pink and silver collar around her neck, a challenge as she kept his 10" cock lodged in her gullet through the entirety of her 'award ceremony.' "Deepthroat Diva" it read in jeweled stones, with a large steel ring to affix a leash to.

Once the collar was latched in place, Darren signaled for her to release her muzzle, resulting in a gagging, retching Madison covered in mucus and saliva. Her eyes were red from the lack of oxygen and the strain and stretching her body had been through, but her eyes shone proud at her accomplishment.

Kneeling next to her was Amy, softly pouting as Josh affixed a black collar to her throat, this one with the metallic words "Side Bitch." My heart swelled with pride, Madison's determined attitude and our recent throat training somehow eclipsing Amy's years of experience.

My cock twitched inside Jessica at the sight of Katherine, eliciting a moan from Jessica. She purred and sighed as she hung onto my shoulders, her ass still learning to deal with the new sensations while her mind drank in the bawdy scene.

Katherine had clearly come in last place, and was probably going to be punished for it. Amadi had her lifted by a fistful of hair, her hands struggling to grab his arm as she was lifted painfully in the air off her knees.

"Fucking pathetic," Amadi said venomously as he slapped her hands away and pinned them together with his other massive hand, "This one is gonna have to work to get me to fuck her."

A massive hand bound in her dark hair, he dragged her across the carpet to a chaise and threw her across it as she squealed and cried. Sobbing, Katherine reached back and pried her ass open, the act second nature to her by now.

"Hah!" Amadi boomed, walking to the front of her and lifting her face off the chaise by her chin, "You wish!"

Kneeling down to bring his face level to hers, he spit on her.

"Grab your heels, whore," he commanded as he stood up, bringing his cock to bear on her face, one hand still holding her chin in an iron grip. Katherine slowly reached back, grabbing her black heels at the end of her wet look thigh-highs. This raised her face off the couch, and Amadi took the opportunity to begin skullfucking her, hands locked tightly to her head and throat.

I took the opportunity to settle Jessica down on the thick carpet, still in a daze as my cock slipped out of her backside. Her tiny red ring twinkled back at me, trying to reseal itself to the state it had arrived to the party in. Pulling her ass up off the floor, I pushed her chest down again, displaying her delicious booty to the room. She murmured something unintelligible as I did, one hand idly massaging her cunt.

Mesmerized, the rest of the room watched as I sank back into her asshole, stretching again to accommodate me.

"Madison may have won best head game," I said, "but I think it's time to see who has the best ass!"

Eager for redemption, Amy squealed and leapt to the floor alongside Jessica's beautiful pose, mimicking her ass-up pose.

Madison hesitated, a worried look in her eyes. I knew what was happening as I beckoned for her to join the other two girls on the floor, my cock still deep in Jessica. Watching me anally rape Katherine while she gooned in my bedroom was manageable because no one knew about it. Coming to a fancy party dressed like a slut was ok because she was wearing a mask. Removing nearly all her clothes was OK because most of the other party-goers, including her friends, were doing the same. Dancing for some strangers in the VIP and then blowing them was pushing it but hopefully worth it to show me how much she'd improved. Getting assfucked in a stranger's home by 3 black men—that was a tough line, even for her to cross.

She sauntered over to me timidly, avoiding the rooms' gaze.

"Marc--Master..." she whispered, standing next to me as I crouched over her friend's servile body, "I don't know if I should..."

"No one knows who you are," I lied, "Are you telling me you're willing to suck these guys' cocks like it's going out of style, but NOW you're getting prude?"

She crossed and uncrossed her legs as she stood in front of me, mind and body at odds.

"Really, slave?" I continued, "Here you are, dressed like that, cum dribbling down your chin... and you're trying to tell me you don't want to get fucked?"

She remained silent, eyes staring at the carpet as she shifted from one stocking clad heel to another.

"I swear to god if I split those pussy lips and find you gushing..." I trailed off; the threat unneeded as we both knew what was happening in her loins.

"I--..." I could tell she was getting frustrated, her cheeks turning red.

"Remember, what happens at the masquerade, stays at the masquerade," I said, cutting her off with a new direction. Her eyes flickered with panic, knowing the inevitable was about to happen. She was about to have an anal train run on her... by some strangers with massive cocks.

"Assume the position, slave," I said, my voice dripping with authority as I stood up to full height in front of her, my glistening cock vacating Jessica.

Madison hesitated for just another moment, only to comply as my hand gripped her neck and guided her down to the floor between Jessica and Amy.

I couldn't help but admire the spread of assholes facing me, the girls all compliantly face down on the rich carpet before me. Jessica's, while bright red from the recent deflowering, was still a tight knot of muscle clenched shut between alabaster cheeks. The kind that you salivate at, because you know it's going to be painful for both of you, dislodging organs while they try to crush and push you out. The tiniest star valiantly holding you back from brutally plowing her insides.

Her pale ass was bare, the black sheer stockings and heels crossed beneath her as she lay on the floor drooling. The black ribbon still lay on her waist, strappy black bra now askew as they struggled to keep her tits in. Her flaming red hair no longer held the elegant curls she arrived at the party with. Now they were in disarray, as you would expect someone who had been fucked in a bathroom.

Next to her was Madison, her asshole now a tiny black slit, the muscles adapting to their recent everyday use, but still trying to remember what it looked like before all the raw sodomy. Her shiny blue thong barely attached to her ass, white stockings and heels still intact for the impending train. Her dark hair was in disarray around the pearl mask that she futilely kept to mask her identity, pink and jeweled collar around her neck, and tiny gold chain dangling from her belly.

And Amy, her veteran sphincter now resembling a glossy pink triangle, able to contract and expand to the obscenest gapes, knowing it could never return to its virgin shape. The muscle had grown thicker, puffier; ready to accommodate insertions not thought possible for someone of such a petite frame. Purple fishnets were the only thing left on her, contrasting her bleach blonde hair, not even her mask or heels as she practically begged to be fucked on the floor.

On the other side of the room Katherine looked miserable, as if kneeling prostrate in the center of the room for the anal orgy was a privilege, rather than her sidelined oral duties. Her chest and chin inadvertently stayed off the chaise as she weakly hung onto her black heels, trying to catch her breath before Amadi went back to pillaging her gullet. Huge swaths of black mascara running down her cheeks matched her hair as she lay on her stomach. Saliva mixed in with her makeup on her face, and one fake eyelash was struggling to stay on her face. Her large tits were no longer captive in her bodysuit, spilling freely for her 'patrons' to grope and maul as they fucked her throat. Between her legs, a large black buttplug stuck out from between her red asscheeks, a gift from Amadi as he abused her other fuckhole exhaustingly.

I settled back into a deep squat over Jessica's body as Darren took up a similar position over Amy's petite body. I wasn't sure what was going through Jessica's mind as I pried apart her ass to gaze on her pucker, but she was delightfully pliable: wiggling her ass to coax me back, eager to continue the stream of endorphins she'd discovered tonight. If only she knew how far I intended to push her.

Just to piss off Madison, I slipped my cock into her tight pussy first. She wasn't just tight—her shallow vagina left my tool banging off the back of it in certain positions, this one included. Sobs caught in her throat and her hands grabbed at the thick carpet, clutching at anything. I leaned over her, grabbing her shoulders for leverage and drove into her repeatedly, the deep, vicious stabs causing her to flinch with each thrust.

Next to us, Trey stepped up behind Madison, eager to fuck her ass with his thick cock. I could tell when his penetration started making Madison sweat, because her hands reached out to clasp Jessica's and Amy. I know the comfort she sought wasn't just to offset her pain, but knowing her friends were also getting anally gangbanged tonight. She couldn't be the whore if everyone was doing it. The mental gymnastics this one had done over the past week could win her a medal.

As my penetrations pulled and tugged at Jessica's surrounding flesh, I promptly dug a digit into her slick anus. The freshly abused bud offered little opposition, but she did speak up.

"I'm-I'm still a little sore," she grunted out softly, pleadingly.

"I bet you are," I replied callously, pushing my fingers further down the torrid channel. Her shimmering young body was made for this, though. I grabbed a voluptuous hanging tit with one hand, squeezing and pinching the hardening nipple. Letting a long strand of saliva drop into her pale ass crack, I pushed it into the sizzling hole with my thumb as she sucked in air.

"Can you...can you just fuck my pussy?" she whimpered, but she must have known the direction this evening was going.

I let out an exasperated sigh, but rubbed her clit with my other fingers as my thumb dug deeper into her ass, "Men tend to prefer anal, Jessica, so you should too."

"Mmmmhmmm," she moaned into the carpet, one hand frigging her clit while the other held her cheeks open for me.

"Like any physical activity," I continued in between cervix-crushing thrusts, "Stretching and practice is how you develop muscles and relieve soreness."

Jessica seized the initiative as I continued to fuck her brimming pussy, one hand reaching back to stick a finger in her own ass. She moaned nastily as I felt her finger pressing against the membrane between her holes and against my rod. Fuck, this one was something else, I thought as I drove deep, eliciting yelps and moans whenever I slammed into her womb.

Her raw self-debasement goaded my own orgasm closer, but I wasn't ready to cum yet. Being considerate, though, I knew giving her another orgasm would help her through her next trial: Darren's cock. As she added another finger to her ass, I picked up the pace in her pussy, my hips and balls slapping her cheeks noisily. Vigorously pounding her own ass, she grunted and began to scream as her pussy clenched hard on my invader.

Crouched over her, I wrapped one arm around her midriff, ending with a pinched nipple in my hand, and wrapped the other arm around her neck, effectively putting her in a chokehold.

"Cum for daddy, you little slut," I growled into her ear as she convulsed beneath me, "Your ass is about to get beat the fuck up."

Removing my cock from her quivering pussy, I slipped just the head into her ass and she sucked in her breath, waiting for me to power into her. I flexed my hips, making her think it was coming, and I felt her body tense, steeling herself for the thrust.

"You want it hard, don't you Jessica," I said in a low, threatening voice.

When she paused, I smacked her ass hard, quickly reddening the already tender cheek.

"Yes!" she yelped. "Yes, I deserve it hard."

She braced against the floor and I firmly forced through her soft cylinder. My thick prick pushed her insides apart and my balls slapped her soaking pussy.

"Fuck!" she moaned, her big tits swinging. I quickly pulled out and drove it home over and over. Hard. Unforgiving. She would whimper on each out-stroke and grunt every time I slammed it home again.

I could see she was biting her lip to keep from crying out louder, the sensation of my mammoth meat stretching her asshole open from this angle being almost too much.

"Even though I'm gonna let the guys each have a turn on your beautiful ass," I remarked between each onslaught, "I'm gonna give you something to remember me by when you're walking tomorrow."

Jessica only nodded her head weakly and kept her eyes tightly closed as she dealt with the overwhelming sensations from the organ-rearranging penetration in her rectal tract. I pulled back my hips six inches or so before slamming right back up to the hilt in her bottom. Jessica cried out in pain at the unexpected thrust.

As I continued my mad pace in her recently virgin asshole, to the tune of her sobs and grunts, I glanced over to see Katherine on the chaise.

Katherine was still suffering at the hands (and cock) of Amadi. Her throat was grotesquely bulging as Amadi continued to try to fit more of his cock down her fuckhole. Cheeks covered in mascara lines, her hands kept slipping from her heels every time Amadi pushed deeper, resulting in fresh slaps to her already red face.

On the other side of me, Madison was receiving the sodomy of a lifetime, Trey's balls slapping her ass and clit as he sought to bottom out in her asshole with every stroke. I imagine screaming would be filling the room, but could hear little more than muffled sobbing and grunting as Trey's hand was clamped over her mouth, using it as a handle to pull her slender anatomy back into his anal assault.

I matched Trey's deep strokes in Jessica's ass, muffled grunting and sobbing being pushed into the thick carpet alongside her tears. The next part was going to hurt her even more than my vicious fucking, so I needed to make sure her body was... compliant.

Slipping one hand between her thighs, I clasped her mound tightly, almost pulling her crotch up into my downward plunges.

"Time to show the room how much of an anal slut you've become," I rasped into her ear, my fingers rubbing her swollen clit in time with her sodomy. In spite of everything, another huge orgasm was building in her. I felt her wetness come in a rush and felt the ripples of her orgasm spread through her, her anal muscles gripping me, trying to milk my cock.

"Spread yourself, you slut," I ordered.

She quickly reached back, pale breasts resting on matching carpet, her face turned to face Madison, eyes tightly closed, panting, gasping. With each hand again on each buttock, she spread herself wide to allow me full and deep access.

Taking it as a signal, I began to fuck her harder and faster, my hips turning into a blur with ever increasing force and speed. I continued this, hammering her body closer and closer to the floor until her body began to twitch and shudder uncontrollably beneath me. Only gurgling came from her as she spasmed beneath me, my cock falling from her asshole as she lay writhing on the floor. Satisfied with her sizable gape, but saving my load for someone else, I stood up, towering over her oblivious body.

"You ready to give this one a go?" I grunted to Darren, motioning towards her still-quaking body beneath me, "I think her ass can handle something thicker."

"Thought you'd never ask" Darren responded, pulling his cock out of Amy and slapping her firm backside a few times for good measure. Jessica weakly looked up to eye the large cock hanging between Darren's legs as he strolled behind her, spreading her cheeks apart and drawing the head of his massive fuck stick across her asscheeks.

"You want some of this chocolate, slut?" Darren asked as he spit onto her tiny brown star, his fingers manipulating her clit roughly.

"Yes," she squeaked without hesitation, the word catching in her throat. Her grip on the carpet tightened and she arched her back up towards him. "I'm ready."

"No you're not," Darren said quietly as he placed the head on her rosebud and pushed.

His sizeable girth cause Jessica to start, crying out and lurching forward as the new invader sought to stretch her sphincter to new dimensions.

Darren kindly backed his cockhead off a bit, but maintained a tight grip on her shoulders to make sure she stayed in her place.

"Unnnhhh," she groaned in response, her brain and body dreading what her lust had signed her up for.

"Don't worry, you little ginger slut," he grunted to her as his cockhead again tried to push into her sphincter, "A few minutes of pain opens the door for hours of pleasure."

She half moaned, half sobbed, his comment and enormous cock forcing air from her lungs. Then he began the slow process of penetrating her tight little puckered hole.

"Ohhh, No..." she whimpered as he pried her hole open with his cockhead.

One of Darren's hands snaked from her shoulders to her flaming hair, grabbing a handful and pinning her face to the carpet.

"Please..." she screamed as his thick shaft tried to push her organs to new dimensions, "Fuck that hurts... you're... you're killing me!"

The giant head of his cock was now lodged in her recently virgin anus, her perfectly pale cheeks pierced by his thick black column of cock. Darren leant on it and grunted with effort, trying to force more of his cock in. After what looked like an eternity, her sore ring began stretching as he split her ass open. Darren suddenly lurched forward with more force, and she screamed again as his fat knob found new depths.

"Ohhhhhh....fuuuuuckkkk..." they both moaned in unison.

"Too--too big!" Jessica began to squeal from the floor, tears welling up in her eyes. Her asshole still struggled to meet the volume requirements of my cock, and now a newer, bigger, patron wanted in.

"Oh fuck... stop... that hurts... please stop," she pleaded, clearly in pain as the enormous cock dilated her asshole.

rayne416
rayne416
1,041 Followers