All Comments on 'From Feminist to Fuckdoll Ch. 05'

by rayne416

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next part please, maybe one where they get sold off

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great work again, but a bit less inhead pshychology from the girls like usually in your works. Hope we will met with the girl gang in some future stories!

When did Katherine ended up with a 'Bimbo' collar?

rayne416rayne416over 1 year agoAuthor

Well shit, it looks like the excerpt of how she got it was removed during editing and moving stuff around. This chapter was extremely difficult to manage due to the number of members/scenes; I don't think future work will be quite so ambitious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really liked the story/series. Hope you will continue it.

ronnymueronnymueabout 1 year ago

Please continue. Would like to read a pissing scene with the girls. Or some real big gangbang.

Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your writing style fits most of my perversions like anal, facefucking, anal fisting, DAP, female humiliation etc. It would be great to see another chapter starring Madison. Maybe Darren introducing her to the porn world and making her a porn whore (interracial extreme gangbangs)? BTW, when I imagined Madison I had Madison Beer in my mind :).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jessica should have been taken to the bathroom to get the fell "Kathrine Treatment."

jleetechiejleetechie12 months ago

I can see the author is having a problem with the category. Non-Consensual is perhaps not the right call. But it is a zizzling hot story worthy of high scores. Hopefully more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome, AWESOME story!!! ♡♡♡

I really hope you plan for at least an epilogue.

I'd love to se her drop out of college (much to her parents despair), end up working as a whore, and all the other delightfully teisted and dark things that can happen to a girl like her.

Will she become a bimbo that uses her brains to attract sugar-daddies with her bimbo obsession for fun and good looks?

Or will she be a mindbreak victim, falling into a spiral of drugs, walking the streets for money (maybe beaten and raped by her pimp), hooked on drugs and broken and abused after the porn producer she used to work for said her pussy and ass was too broken to be worth anything anymore~?

(There is a good hentai manga that had the girl hooked on drugs, got pregnant and tried to get her life together, but got raped and beaten and lost the child, and fell even worse into shit than ever before. Including serious change of apperance and bodymodifications.

That's one option too.)

I may be a tad sadistic. ^_^

...VERY sadistic.

But the "happy bimbo ending" works too, if you prefer that.

Or something else entierly.

I just want to see where she ends up in life. ^_^

(Even if I do vote for pain and misery.)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i really don't get the enjoyment out of ruining someone else's life. Not saying this shouldn't be written or the author is sick like some of the other reviews (I read ch 1 but skipped to the last page to see how it'd end). Also not saying women can't be into this.

I wouldn't mind seeing an epilogue where Marcus and the other men are on the receiving end (heh) of the sex and humiliation and get a taste of their own medicine.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Deliciously depraved!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well this is wonderfully depraved and extreme. These fine young men will go on to be the best at making their workplace females into their unwilling (at first) sluts. And these fine young women won't be able to sustain a stable relationship if their lives depended on it - they'd be great in a Loving Wives story. Fun times!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrayne416@rayne416
Started writing late 2017 and enjoying the outlet it provides while allowing me to constantly improve on my skills. Here I slowly upload commissioned artwork from scenes of my stories as well. Upcoming works - Sanctuaire Ch03 - Making of a Starlet series ( ~4 parts) - Photosh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES