All Comments on 'From Fiction to Fact'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Genius

You truly are the best... well-plotted, sexy, emotional, intense. Fiction of the best kind! Many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Meh

I would have really liked this story if there was some actual dialogue between father and son when they were having sex, not you just expanded Nguni what was happening.

Caline6988Caline6988almost 6 years ago
Good story

I liked the incorporation of the father/son feelings during the sex scenes; the mild dominance, the safety in his father's arms, et ceteras. The only thing I would change is the time it took the son to come out to his dad. If I was in his situation, I couldn’t possibly last more than a month before I would tell my dad to bend over for me! >:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of my favorites 💙💙💙

The minute I had read the first paragraph to this story I knew 8 would be hooked.

This story was well written and sexy as fuck.

You are now my new fave writer.i even bookmarked it so I could read this story over and over.i just found you today and I'm now about to read your other stories.

Now you have inspired me to write some stories on this site.keep up.this is really good.

-Silver💙

AlexDancesAlexDancesabout 5 years ago
Sensuous in every way

I loved how the son accidently discovered his dads writings and how this discovery served to open him up to the possibilities. Then choosing to contact his dad by commenting on them, is believable and understandable. Overcoming the nervousness and abject fear both would've experienced crossing the line into a physical relationship with the other, well, doing so this way? Yeah, it would've been an easier way, by far.

That moment when the dad went to have sex with his wife immediately after being fucked and came in by his son. Damn! I could only imagine how sexually intense it would've made him feel. Hot!

Can't wait to read more from you, so....more please! 😁😉

underweartruckerunderweartruckeralmost 5 years ago
Dads Cock

Mmm so hot this story made me cum. I love suckin on my dad and swallowing his cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Excellent story , well written. I enjoyed reading it very much :)

Playful4BearPlayful4Bearabout 4 years ago
Unrealistically lovely!

I never thought that father and son can love, admire and adore each other and express those sentiments so deeply as you described them. Truly lovely story (besides being super hot)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Such a great story. Very hot! Sequel? We need more dad bottom for their son more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. I like to fuck ass and being a cock sucker and have my ass fucked. Wish I was getting fucked right now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
1886 Followers
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...