From Friendship Comes Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
546 Followers

I smiled back and replied, "Me to, sure much better than the usual."

We both got up and I walked her to the front door. I opened the door for her and then she turned to give me a hug and kissed me on the cheek saying, "Again, thanks for the great time."

I kissed her back and replied, "The pleasure was all mine, it was nice to not to have to act like I was enjoying myself, when I wasn't."

Simone looked at me and then caught her bottom lip between her teeth then smiled and said,

"You know you don't have to act with me, Steve. You don't have to say anything, and you don't have to do anything. Not a thing. Oh, maybe just whistle. You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow."

I looked at her stunned a minute, she had said this in a 100% convincing Lauren Bacall imitation. She kissed me again and walked out the door, leaving me with a stupid look on my face. I watched her as she walked to her car, get in and drive off.

I walked around the place cleaning up a little, turned the lights out, then went up to my bedroom. I laid down on my bed staring up at the ceiling going over everything that had happened tonight. As I fell asleep, the last thing I remembered was her face, the feel of her body against mine when she hugged me, the feel of her lips burning my cheek, and the massive erection I now had.

For the next 4 weeks I tried to impart as much knowledge to her as I could. As I said, she was very quick to pick up the work. During that time, we went out to lunch together quite a bit and had dinner a bunch of times either at my place, hers, or at a local diner. We were getting to be closer as time went by and I loved the time we spent together, I looked forward to seeing her every day. She had become a very close friend, the only problem was that after seeing her I usually ended having to take long showers to get rid of the effect she had on me. I could never figure out why I never asked her out. It crossed my mind a couple of times, but since we actually spent so much time together, I never asked.

The next week we were setting up to go out on her first install. The normal things, planning, shipping out equipment, tools, and parts. As this was Simone's first install, I tried to let her set everything up, letting her find her own way. She did a good job, made a couple of goofs, nothing major or anything that couldn't be fixed easily with a little advice.

We did the install and it went pretty much like clockwork. Simone had a good handle on all of it, and she listened when I showed her how to do things different to make it go easier next time. And the best thing was, she learned. She was gonna be a big help and I hope we could do a lot more of these trips together.

The last day of the install we got everything we were sending back together and ready to go, then made sure everything was running correctly. Once we were done with that, we went to the room we set up as an office/ workshop to use just as a place to store stuff, relax and get changed into working clothes. Simone went in first to get changed while I cleaned up some paperwork. I kinda lost track of time, but I was tired and just wanted to be done. So without thinking, forgetting Simone was still in the room getting cleaned up, I walked in and she was standing at a slight angle to me. She was naked from the waist up and her panties were partially pulled down. It appeared that she was wiping herself down before changing into street clothes as we had no shower facilities. I stopped stunned, knowing I should walk back out before she realized I was there, but I couldn't take my eyes off her.

Oh man, I thought to myself. She's got nice tits and a really cute ass. As I was thinking this she turned towards me to reach for something, but instead of the pussy I was expecting to see, what do I see but a 7" cock and Simone is looking at me with scared look on her face.

I stammered, "I'm sorry, I thought you were done." I turned around and quickly went out the door.

After a few minutes the door opened and Simone came out dressed. She was slightly red in the face and I felt bad because I had embarrassed her. As I walked past her to go get changed myself, I apologized again. I changed quickly and we drove back to the hotel.

Normally we would be chatting back and forth about anything and everything. But today, there was nothing but silence in the car. We got back to the hotel and we took the elevator up to our rooms. Then I asked her if she wanted to go out to eat later.

She looked at me and said, "I'm not sure, I'll give you a call later and let you know." And she went down to her room. I stood by my door and watched as she stopped by hers and she turned to look back at me, then she quickly went in as I looked away and went in mine.

Entering the room, I tossed my backpack on the bed and got a beer out of the room fridge. I cracked it open and sucked down half of the bottle in one gulp, thinking of what had happened and what I saw. I flopped down in the chair and sucked down more beer, thinking about what I had found out.

First off, I didn't give a rats ass that Simone was transgendered, I've known other girls that were and if it's what makes them happy and feel normal, who was I to judge. I think the main reason I was so freaked out was that I could have never imagine that she would be. She looked like any other woman out there. No, that's not true, she looked finer than a lot of women I've known and seen. I just could never imagine that she had a cock and was not a genetic woman.

As I said, I've known couple of other transgender women, but I could tell for the most part that they were originally men if you got close. With Simone, I couldn't. I just hope she wasn't mad at me for finding out.

Simone's POV

Man I'm tired and I'm glad this is done. She thought to herself as she was getting cleaned up and changed. As she peeled off her sweaty clothes, she wrinkled her nose at the smell coming off her clothes and herself. I can't wait to get back to the hotel and get cleaned up properly.

She cleaned herself off the best she could using some wet naps under her arms and breasts and then pulled down her panties part way so she could wipe around her cock.

Yes, cock. Simone was born male but realized in her early teens that she wasn't male, but should have really been female. When she realized this, she went to her parents about all of it, being very confused. Her parents were a little freaked out, but not upset, they loved her and so they tried to figure it all out together. They helped her become the women she is today, supporting her all they could when they realized that she was right, she should have been born a woman. Of course there was some problems along the way, but nothing that couldn't be handled.

As she turned and reached for another wet nap, she saw Jason standing there with his mouth open and a look of disbelief on his face. She heard him say, "I'm sorry, I thought you were done." and he turned around and went out the door, quickly.

Simone was mortified that he had saw her like that and finding out that she was transgendered. She had tears in her eyes as she finished dressing and wondering what she was going to do or say to him. By the look on his face he'll never want to be around me again she thought to herself. She really like him a lot and considered him her best friend. He had never really showed any romantic interest in her, as much as she wished he would, but treated her like an equal and friend.

She wiped the tears from her eyes and walked out to see him standing there waiting for her. There was a confused look on his face, at least that was how she read it, but he didn't say anything except to apologized again and walked past her to go get changed. He was out in a few minutes and ask her, "Ready to go?" She nodded yes and they headed for the car. The trip back to the hotel was quiet as she tried to think of a way to start a conversation but nothing came to mind.

As she went into her room, she looked over and saw Jason standing there in front of his door watching her walk to her room and as he saw her looking at him, he quickly opened the door and went in.

Her eyes tearing again, she went into her room and threw her backpack across the room saying to the room and life in general, "Damn, damn, damn, what am I going to do now?" She sat down on the edge of her bed and took her boots off.

She quickly stripped and went in to take a shower. Once she stepped into the shower and started to wash herself, she thought of all the time she had spent with Jason since she had started working there. She remembered the first time they had dinner together and the feel of him as she hugged and kissed him when she left. She also remembered feeling his hard-on against her leg when she hugged him after she said the line from the movie they had watched. She was secretly pleased that she had that effect on him

As she remembered this, she started to stroke her cock, feeling it get harder and longer until it reached its full 7 inches. She leaned against the shower wall and continued to stroke herself faster and faster. And then, all of sudden, she started to come, hard. She continued to pump her cock, her legs going weak and her whole body shaking. She sprayed cum all over the shower wall wishing it was Jason pumping her cock instead of herself. She caught her breath, getting the feeling back in her legs as she slowly squeezed the last drops of cum out of her cock.

Having took the edge off, she completed showering and got out to dry off. Once finished, she dressed in a pair of jeans and a pullover shirt, both of which accented her body and finished drying her hair. A bit of perfume completed the task and she sat down to think about what to do.

"Should I say anything to him? Maybe just explain it all to him?" She thought to herself.

As she thought about what to do, she looked around the room for some inspiration. As she looked, she spotted the bottle of wine she had brought and said aloud to herself. "I might as well go and try to talk to him, that is if he'll listen."

She grabbed the wine and two glasses, then headed out the door walking down to his room. Once there, she lightly knocked on the door and waited for him to answer it.

Jason opened the door, saw Simone standing there and he blushed again. "Hi, what's up?" He stammered, not knowing what else to say.

Simone held up the wine and asked in a soft voice, "Can we talk?"

"Ah, sure, come on in." Jason said, "Excuse the mess, I haven't had a chance to clean anything up yet."

She sat down the glasses on the table and poured them both full. She handed him one and took the other one, then sat on the couch. After taking a long drink, she said with a little hesitation, "Look Jay, I know you saw me this afternoon and I'd like to explain if you'd let me."

She took another drink and continued, her eyes tearing up a bit, "I know you must be upset and I can understand if you want to work with someone else when we get back. I saw the shocked look on your face when you saw me and walked out."

She finished the glass of wine and slowly sat it on the table and finished with, "I just hope we can still be friends and still work around each other with no problems." She wiped her eyes and looked at Jason and noticed he still had a stunned look on his face.

"That's it, he's going to tell me to get out." She thought to herself. She was about ready to burst into tears and run out of the room when Jason quickly stood and came over to her and knelt down in front of her where she was sitting and he gently took her hands.

He shook his head and said, "No, no Simone, I don't want to stop being friends, and I don't want to stop working with you."

"Buttt", she stammered, "You looked so upset and stunned, I thought you were freaked out."

"No, I wasn't freaked, or at least not for the reason I think you mean." He said with some feeling, "I was stunned because I couldn't believe a girl like you was transgendered. I'd never would have thought it in a million years, your so feminine and beautiful. I just couldn't believe that you were male a one time."

He smiled up at her still holding her hand and continued, "And I was upset because I embarrassed you, not because I was mad or anything."

"Your my best friend, my only real friend if the truth be told." He said squeezing her hands, "I don't know what I'd do without you." He stood up a little and kissed her lightly on the cheek before joining her on the couch.

Simone sat there trying to absorb what she just heard. She looked at Jason and her tears just started flowing. She stood up and stammered out in shock, "You're not upset?"

Jason slowly shook his head no.

"You're not mad?" She asked.

Jason slowly shook his head no again.

"I'm your best friend?" She stammered even worse.

Jason slowly nodded, then stood saying, "Yes, and actually when get right down to it, you're my only "friend", everyone else is just... someone I know."

Simone ran over to him and wrapped her arms round him putting her head on his chest crying her eyes out.

Jason held her tightly to him while stroking her hair, quietly saying, "Please Simone, please don't cry, I can't stand to see you so upset."

"I'm sorry," She cried "I just can't stop." "I was just so sure you where freaked out and wouldn't want to be around me anymore."

"Please Simone, just take deep breaths, and try to calm down." He said softly to her.

"Look," He continued while wiping the tears off her face, "Just relax and we can talk about it when you ready."

He smiled at her and said, "I really would like to know, if it makes you feel better."

She sniffed a bit and replied, "Yeah, that sounds good to me, I really do want to tell you about it. I have wanted to for a while now, but I didn't know how."

Jason laughed saying, "I can understand that, it's not something that would normally come up in a casual conversation." "I mean, look what are you gonna say, "Oh, by the way, I know we've only known each other for a little while, but hey, I've got a dick. You got any problems with that?"

She looked at him stunned, she giggled and then started to really laugh. "No, it's not something that normally comes up."

Jason handed her a glass of wine and sat down beside her saying, "Well, the floor is yours, I'm all ears."

Simone took a drink of wine and said; "I guess the place to start was when I was back in middle school. Both my parents are professional types, my dad is an engineer and my mom worked as an, oh, freelance I guess would be the best way to describe it, draftsman. She worked from home while my dad worked for a local engineering company. I was homeschooled through high school."

She took another drink and looked at Jason seeing the look of interest he had, she sat the wine back down and continued. "Starting in middle school, I just never felt right about myself. Like I said, I was homeschooled and there wasn't that many kids in neighborhood, just a couple of sisters my age that lived near to us who I used to play with. I enjoyed playing with them and one time they were playing dress up and they asked if I wanted to try too. Not really thinking about it, I said sure why not."

She took another drink and continued, "When we had finished, we were looking in a mirror at the results and the reflection just showed three young girls. My one friend turned to me and said, "You sure look like a cute girl."

"As I looked at my reflection," I said to myself, "You know she's right, I do."

"Is that when you started thinking of yourself more like a girl than a guy?" Jason asked.

"Oh, more or less I guess," She answered. "After that, I can remember looking into a mirror in my room and thinking to myself saying, "You really don't look like a boy." I wasn't the least bit manly looking, I thought I looked more like girl. Now granted, I was still young, but it just seemed right when I thought of myself as a girl."

"When I was alone in my room," She continued, "I tried to make myself look more like a girl to see what I'd look like. I'd roll up a pair of socks and put them under my shirt to see what I'd look like with breast's. Then I'd borrow some of my mom's make-up when she was down in her office and see if I could make myself up."

She laughed, finished her glass of wine and refilled it. "Kinda silly now, but it was the only way I could try to see what I'd look like."

"So after a time, I figured I really needed to sort this all out." She went on. "Being homeschooled and since my mom worked form home, she was always around when I had questions or problems and needed help trying to figure something out. So finally I went to her and asked her if we could talk. She asked me what the problem was, and hemming and hawing a bit, I asked her, "Mom, do you think maybe that I'm really supposed to be a girl?"

She looked at me with a confused look on her face and asked me, "What do you mean?"

"What I mean is, I don't think I'm a really a boy, I look and feel like a girl. And I don't know what it means or what to do." I told her.

She took another drink of wine and said to Jason; "I can still remember getting tears in my eyes when I said this, I was just so frustrated and confused."

Jason looked at her and took her hand in his. He said to her, "You don't have to finish if it's upsetting you, I'd like to know but I don't have to if you don't want to continue."

She looked at me and smiled while squeezing my hand and said; "No, I'll finish, I'd like to tell you all of it."

Jason smiled at her and said simply, "Thank you."

She got a confused look on her face and asked, "Thank you?"

"Yes, thank you." I replied, "One for thinking that much of me and two, for trusting me enough to tell me. That means a lot to me." Simone got a strange look on her face and just leaned over and kissed him, then continued on with the story.

She took a deep breath and continued, "Well, remember I said that my parents were professionals, and I was taught by my father, an engineer, that there is an answer to everything, as long as you look long enough, and my mother, being a draftsman, taught me attention to details."

"So my mother looked at me a little confused and asked, "What do you mean? What makes you think you're a girl?"

"Mom," I sighed, "For the longest time, when I look into the mirror, I don't see a boy, I see a girl. I'm not interested in anything for the most part that boys are normally interested in or doing. And I just don't feel like a boy."

She looked at me and said, "Look honey, I think you'll have to be a little more specific than that. Tell me all about it and give me the reasons you feel this way."

Simone drank off some more of her wine and said to me, "See what I mean? It was so typical of her, be specific, lay it out, explain as best you can. So I laid it all out for her, telling her everything I just told you, expanding on details where I could."

Finally she said to me, "Well, I see that you have put a lot of thought into this, and I can understand how your feeling, but I don't see why you think you look like a girl. You look like a boy to me."

I looked at her and said, "That's because I'm acting and dressed like a boy."

She looked closely at me, shook her head and asked, "Acting, dressed like a boy? I'm sorry hon, I'm afraid I still don't get your meaning."

I was getting a bit frustrated that I couldn't get my point across, then I had an idea and said to her, "Just wait a minute, I'll be right back and then I can tell you."

Mom smiled and said, "OK honey, just come back when you're ready, I'll be here waiting."

"So," She continued to me, "The easiest way I could figure out to prove it to her, was to show her."

"I went back up to my room and put on a pair of real short cut-off jeans and a tight T-shirt, then stuffed my socks in my shirt so I had breasts. I looked in the mirror and sorta messed my hair up a little so it looked different and then since all I had in the room was some lip gloss that I hadn't had a chance to put back yet, I put that on and looked in the mirror again. Then, since I didn't have any more make-up, I pinched my cheeks a little like I saw a girl do in a movie once to add some more color to my face."

65rebel
65rebel
546 Followers
123456...9