From Friendship Comes Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having finally joined our bodies together, my cock fully in her, It was causing me to lose control. Between what we had just did and now this, I tried to fight it off but the feeling in my balls told me I wasn't going last long. "Simone your making me want to cum so badly, I don't think I can hold on much longer." I whispered to her.

"Please baby, do it. I have been wanting this for so long. Cum inside of me, make me yours." She responded.

When I came, it felt like the world had stopped spinning for a split second. I came so hard and much that I thought I was going to pass out as I felt myself emptying out my thick load of cum inside her.

As I continued to pump in and out of her, she suddenly shuddered and wrapped her legs around me tighter, pulling me close. As she tightened her legs around me she groaned and I could feel her cumming once again, feeling it between us bathing both our stomachs.

Once we both had stopped shaking, we laid in each other's arms. I leaned over and said in her ear, "I love you now, I'll love you thousand years from now, as long as your with me I don't care what happens. As long as your with me, my life is perfect. Your my soul-mate and we belong together always."

Simone looked at me with tears in her eyes, took my head in both hands, kissed me deeply and said, "I don't ever want to leave you, I want to wake up with you every morning and be happy. Because this is the first time I my life I've been this happy. Your my soul-mate and we do belong together."

We laid in each other's arms talking and laughing for an while until we fell asleep.

The sun shining through the window woke me up the next morning, I turned my head to see Simone laying against me, one leg and her arm laying over me. As I looked at her, I wondered once again about my luck to have this amazing women in love with me and me with her. I can't remember the last time I felt this good or happy. As I watched her sleep, I thought on what had happen last night and was amazed how willing I was to do something I had never considered before. The more I thought about what we had done, the more I realized just how much I loved sucking her cock and eating her cum. It felt so right, I don't think I would have done it if she was a guy. She looked like a woman, felt like one, smelled like one, and acted like one. The only difference between her and some other women is that she had cock and balls. But, I was happy and it just seemed so normal. I laughed to myself thinking, I guess I found my "Keeper" in more ways than one.

As I laid there watching her, she moved slightly turning so that she was uncovered exposing herself to me. One of her breasts was visible, as was her cock and it was as hard and as cute as it was last night. Smiling slightly, I decided that it was time for her to wake up. I gently moved the sheet off her all the way exposing her the rest of the way to me. I smiled as she was revealed to me, she was just so beautiful, so I slowly moved down until I could reach her cock. Once there I slowly took her cock in my mouth to suck on it.

I slowly sucked her all the way down as Simone stirred, moaning a little in her sleep and I proceeded to start bobbing my head slowly up and down her shaft. I watched as her eyes flickered open with just a moments confusion, then she saw what was happening and she smiled. As she smiled at me, I swirled my tongue around the head of her cock, smiling back at her around her cock. I stopped sucking her for a second to say, "Good morning beautiful." And went back to sucking her and reached down to massage her balls.

She groaned again as I started massaging her and gasped out, "Morning lover." Then she laid back to enjoy what I was doing.

I continued sucking her and massaging her balls until I could feel her cock swell and she said, "Baby, I'm gonna cum."

I slip my lips up until just her head was in my mouth and started sucking while jacking her with my other hand.

Simone groaned, arching her back and started shooting her cum into my mouth. I tried to keep up with her, but some leaked out from my lips. I slowly squeezed the base of her cock and slid my hand up to milk her cock into my mouth so I wouldn't miss any.

She slowly laid back on the bed with a small satisfied grin on her face. I crawled up to her and as I got up level with her, she reached out to wipe some cum off my cheek. She stuck her finger in her mouth to suck it clean and said, "Good morning again lover."

I kissed her and said "Morning angel, sleep alright?"

"Ummmmm.. Yes I did." She replied, "Though the waking up was better than the dream I had."

She snuggled up next to me and hugged me again. She reached down, and lightly stroked my cock, and said," Looks like you could use a little help here though." And she started to stroke my cock.

I leaned back against the head board and moaned out, "I guess you're right, after all, you're the engineer and I'm just the high priced mechanic so you probably know more than I do."

She smiled at me and said back, "Just remember that you said that. And since you're so honest about things this morning about who's smarter, you get a bonus."

She moved down until her head was in my lap and started to suck me, well. She bobbed her head up and down in a slow and steady pace. He stopped for a minute, licked her finger and then went back to sucking me and slipped her hand under me and started lightly stroking my asshole with one finger.

I've always loved it when a women played with ass, it feels so good. So good that when I used to jack-off, I'd play with my own ass. It was good, but not as good as this.

"Oh Gods.. please... yes, please.." I moaned.

"What baby? "Do you like my finger at your asshole while I suck your cock?" she said softly. What do you want?...Say it."

"Yes... please..." I moaned.

"Please what?" she asked. "Please finger fuck your asshole while I suck you?" "Just ask me nice," She continued, "and I will."

"Yes...please finger fuck my ass while you suck me...Oh Gods please don't stop, that feels so damn good.." I told her, trying not to sound like I was begging her.

But that's a lie. I was begging her like my life depended it. I didn't want her to stop, I wanted her mouth on my cock and her finger deep in my ass.

She started to rub her finger around my asshole, working it in and around the hole, just putting the tip of her finger in my ass. By now I'm shuddering and squirming as she played with my asshole.

She lowered her head back on my cock and sucked me deep, still rubbing her finger around and in me, her lips sliding up and down my cock. Finally, as her lips reached the base of my cock, she slowly pushed her finger into my ass until it was in as far as her finger could reach. Then she started stroking her finger in and out of me in time with her lips going up and down on my cock.

As she stroked her finger in and out of me, every time she'd push in I would try to push myself farther on her hand, to get her finger deeper in my ass. As she slid it deep into me, I could feel her finger hit my prostate and I didn't know how much more I could take before I shot a load in her mouth. I wanted it to last, but it just felt so damn good.

By the way I was squirming and gasping every time she fingered me, she could tell that he couldn't take much more. She took her mouth off my cock and pushed her finger deep in my ass one more time. Then with just the tip of her finger lightly pressing on it, she started massaging my prostate while stroking my cock faster and faster. Pre-cum was running out of my cock slicking up both me and her hand as she stroked me.

I could feel my cock swell and jerk and know I am going to cum. I grit my teeth, trying to hold back as her hand slides up and down one last time.. Moaning, I tell her how close I am to shooting. She looked up at me, smiling and she takes me into her mouth entirely, sucking deep, and massaging my prostate. I started to cum hard as I felt her lips around my cock, filling her mouth and throat with my cum. She swallowed again and again, pumping my cock and massaging my prostate milking my cock for every last drop of cum.

I drop back to the bed, shaking and shivering as she pumps my cock, and she fingers my ass one last time. She wiped the glob of cum off the tip of my cock she forced out of me and sucked her finger dry.

She laid down on top of me and kissed me deeply saying, "Morning to you to lover."

I can taste myself on her lips as I kiss her. I hug her to me and ask her, "Well now, since we've had our morning exercise, I think we deserve a good meal" "How does waffles and bacon sound to you?" I believe I have all the stuff to make them." "Or, we can just go out if you want, your decision."

She got a thoughtful look on her face and said, "Why don't we take a quick shower, then we can just go out to the diner." She smiled and continued, "That way I show off my new boyfriend."

"Sounds like a plan to me." I agreed, "I'd like to show off my beautiful girlfriend also."

As we got out of bed and stood, she said "Ohh, aren't you sweet, but, I'm not that beautiful."

I looked at her, smiled and said. "Well, that's it, I'm gonna be friggin rich, I figured out the thing men have trying to figure out since beginning of time."

She looked at me confused, and asked "Huh? What are you talking about??"

I looked her straight in the eye, and replied, "Every woman I've ever meet, couldn't take a simple compliment. It has long been thought by men it was many things that could cause it, but the general consensus is that it's the pussy. But, I've finally figured it out, it's tits. Since that's the thing both you and other women have in common, it has to be tits."

I stood there naked with my arms crossed, with a shit-eating grin, nodding my head that I was right.

Simone looked at me like I was a few beers short of a six-pack and started laughing. Trying to get it out, she said' "You are the craziest man I ever meet, you know that?"

She came up to me and put her arms around me holding her body close to mine. "But, I guess I can put up with it since I love you so much."

I smiled at her and said, "I love you too. I figure as long as I can make you laugh, you'll never get that mad at me if I do something lunatic."

"Ok mister funny man," She said, "You go get the shower started while I use the other bathroom for a minute."

"Yes dear," I replied humbly, "Anything you say dear." And as I turned to walk into the bathroom, she swatted me on the ass.

As I turned to look at her and say something, she had already turned and went to the other bathroom muttering to herself.

She came back and we jump into the shower. As the water cascaded down on us I said, "Let me."

I reached for the shampoo and gently washed her hair, then I rinsed her off and grabbed the soap and start to wash her. I don't know why, but I've always loved doing this. She was standing in front of me with her back to me, my cock was hard and laying between her gorgeous ass cheeks as I started to wash her back and then, reaching around I washed her front, running my hands up to cup and wash her breasts, my fingers letting her soapy nipples slid between them. She has such beautiful breasts, they are just the right size and I love the way her nipples harden up when I stroke them.

She turned around in my arms and rub herself up and down me, getting me all soapy and said, "My turn." and she reached for the shampoo. She washed my hair, massaging my scalp, and then rinsed me off and grabbed the soap. She start to wash me, rubbing her hands all over my body, she then put her arms around me and start rubbing my shoulders and neck with her soapy hands.

She start working her way down, her hands sliding all over me, and as she reached my ass, she ran her hands between my cheeks, with one soapy finger she circled my asshole and push it in and out, smiling at me and saying, "Need for everything to be clean, don't we?"

I laughed and said, "Sure, wash it as much as you want, or anything else you want."

She start washing the front of me, starting on my chest, her hands lingered on my nipples, rubbing and tweaking them like I did to her, which drove me up the wall, I don't know why, but it does. She continue down, washing my cock and balls with her soapy hands, pulling and stroking them. She felt my cock throb in her hands and she said "Not yet lover boy, breakfast first.

Then smiling she worked her way down my legs and then back up to my cock. As her hands lingered on me, just barely touching me as she stroked me, making me even harder, and playing with the hair around my cock and balls. She looked thoughtful, then she said, "You know, I shave, maybe you should for me too, I love the feel of your skin against mine." Then she laughed and said, "And I won't get stray hairs between my teeth."

I did normally trim the hair back some when I took a shower, I did have a lot of hair and it wouldn't bother me to get rid of it if it made her happy, but the thought of me using a razor on myself made me a little apprehensive, I mean hell, I normally cut myself shaving, I don't know if I trust myself to do this without causing serious damage. I mean, with my luck, I'd end up slipping and cutting some off, I don't have all that much to begin with and I don't want to make it any shorter. But, the idea is appealing and if it made her happy, what the hell. So I say to her, "Ok, but I don't trust myself with the razor, can you do it for me?"

She smiled a wicked little smile and asked if I had a new razor. I said, "Yes, in the cabinet."

She got out of the shower and got the razor. She stroked my cock to get it all soapy, and she started to shave me, getting all the hair off the shaft, then started on my balls. When she was finished, we rinse each other off and got out of the shower. We dried each other and got dressed to go out.

We went out to my SUV and I opened the door for her and took her hand to help her in. She smiled at me, touched my face and said, "I see chivalry isn't dead."

"Well, on life support I guess," I answer back smiling, "But I only do this for the people I love. Also it gives another chance to touch you. Call it a perk."

She laughed and said, "Aren't you ever going to grow up?

"Never, ever," I replied back, "I tell you what though, if you ever catch acting my real age, you have my permission to whap me upside the head."

I got in and we started driving to the diner. As we were driving we chatted about mostly little things, more to pass the time and to enjoy each other's company. Once we got there, I got out and opened her door for her and took her hand. She grinned at me and intertwined her fingers with mine as we walked to the door.

As it was just after ten, the place wasn't real crowded yet and the waitress told us to sit anywhere, so we took a booth.

We ordered and as we waited for our food, we talked to pass the time planning the rest of the day. The night I already had planned and Simone reddened slightly when I said that leering just bit.

"Your incorrigible." She said. Then lowering her voice said, "However, I am looking forward to it." She licked her lips, with the tip of her tongue and then bit her lower lip, leering back at me.

Now, I don't know why, but anytime a girl does that, I melt. I reached out to put my hand over hers and grinned a her, then said, "Me too."

She laughed again saying, "We better stop before I jump you right here. It would probably break a half dozen or so health laws."

Our food came and we ate not saying much more until we were finished. As we sat afterwards, we talked for a while and I asked her she had anything planned for next weekend.

She put her hand to her mouth and said, "Oh man, with all that's happen this weekend, I forgot. My parents are coming down next weekend to visit."

"That's great,' I said back, "I seem to remember you saying that you haven't seen them since you started here."

She got a wistful look and replied, " Yeah, and I little bit more than that. I'm looking forward to seeing them."

"Well then," I continued, "I've got an idea." "The reason I was asking is that there's a car and bike show not too far from here and I was going to ask you if you wanted to go. Since you said your dad was all into that, why don't you asked them if they'd like to come with us."

Simone looked thoughtful and asked, "Are you sure you wouldn't mind them being with us?"

"Not a bit." I told her, "From all you've told me about them, they seem like wonderful people and I think I'd get along with your dad fine from all you told me about him."

Then he added nervously, "Uh, that is if you think they'll be alright with me being with you. I really would like to meet them though, if it's alright with you. I plan to be with you for long, long time."

She looked at me with some wonder on her face, then shook her head and said, "Jason, your too perfect to be real you know that? No other guy I was ever with ever wanted to meet them. It was like they felt we had something to hide."

I looked into her beautiful eyes and told her, "That's because they meant nothing, as I told you last night, I know your my soul-mate, I love you and I want to be in every part of your life, no matter what."

She smiled, then continued, "Then yes, I think all that's a great idea. I know my dad would love it and so would I. Also, I think my parents will love you as much as I do."

We pulled up to the house, parked and as we got out and starting walking up to house, Simone smacked me on the back of my head. I looked at her stunned and said, "What's that for??"

With the shit-eating grin she gets when she's up to something, she said laughing, "Just doing what I was told. You said if you ever started acting like a grown up, I should smack you. You were, so I did." She continued to walk into the house, though she was walking a little faster.

I laughed and then I chased after her to pick her up in my arms and kissed her. We spent the rest of the day relaxing, watching TV and talking about a million little things.

Instead of going out, I made dinner and we ate in. Then, we went into the living room and I asked her if she wanted some wine, or maybe a beer.

She asked for wine and I told her to find something to watch as I got it. I opened a bottle of wine and got a glass for her and a beer for me. Once back in the living room, I handed her the wine and sat down next her as she curled up leaning next to me. She had picked out a chick-flic and it was one I had seen it before and it wasn't too bad. Nothing blew up, but there was a car chase and it was funny, so I could put up with it.

The movie over, I stood up and picked up her wine glass and asked, "Another babe?

She said yes and I walked into the kitchen to fill her glass and get myself another beer. I noticed that I would have to go shopping tomorrow for some more wine, beer and some other things. Now that we were together, I'd have to make sure I stocked more wine than I usually did. I came back and sat down handing her the wine.

"We'll have to run out and stock up on some more food and wine tomorrow," I said, "I'm almost out." "It's a good thing we got tomorrow off, it gives us another day to enjoy ourselves."

She nodded and said, "OK, that's good, I need to stop by my place and get a change of clothes. Or I'll have to sit around here naked all day." she laughed.

"You say that like it's a bad thing," I joked, "It would make me really happy."

She laughed with me and shot back, "Yeah, I guess it would at that." She leaned over and kissed me.

We talked about our plans for tomorrow and for next weekend when her parents came down.

"What time will your parents be here?" I asked.

She thought for a second and said, "Well, my mom didn't say the exact time, just early Saturday morning. But, knowing my dad, and he's like you, early means early. I figure sometime between 7:00 or 7:30."

1...456789