From Friendship Comes Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
546 Followers

"That will work out good, the show starts at noon and it takes maybe 45 minutes to get there." I said. "This way, you can spend some time with them before I come over to pick you all up."

"OK, sounds like a plan to me." She said smiling.

I finished my beer and bent over to kiss her saying, "I need a shower, wanna join me?"

Grinning, she replied, "Oh yes, definitely, you'll never get your back and stuff clean if I wasn't there to help." She continued, grinning evilly again, "After the last one we took, I noticed you liked playing more than cleaning, so you need my help."

I looked at her and said with every ounce of feeling I could put into it, "I love you so much."

I pulled her up to me and kissed her. Then I picked her up and carried her into the master suite.

As I carried her, she leaned her head on my shoulder to kiss and lick my ear. Then she started whispering what she was going to do to me once she had me clean and naked. My cock was being bent in my pants from swelling, but since I had my arms full of Simone, I would just had to wait.

We got into the master bedroom and we started stripping each other, slowly removing each piece of the others clothing one piece at a time. As I pulled each piece away from her body, I watched her soft skin shudder as it was exposed to the air. We kissed, slowly enjoying the taste of each other, our tongues moving together. I then kissed her neck and nibbled her ears before running my tongue along her throat and back to her lips.

We went into the bathroom and the water was nice and warm as we got in the shower together. My hands itched to touch her, but since she complained that I play more than wash I restrained myself. We cleaned each other till we're both squeaky clean, though I can't help but playing a little, after all we're wet, naked, and she turns me on so bad I can't help it. I hope she won't complain too much. However, now that we're clean, I can play to my heart's content.

I spread more soap over her, she was facing away from me, my cock was laying between her beautiful ass-cheeks. I slowly begin to soap her chest softly kneading and rubbing her breasts. Her nipples liked what they felt as they hardened and slipped between my fingers as I play with them. I watch as the soap suds traveled down from her breasts to her stomach and finally between her legs to her cock. As I moved and rubbed, my cock was sliding up and down her butt crack making it rock-hard. I groaned in pleasure and massaged along the sides of her chest up to her shoulders, leaving her breasts and nipples alone for now. She looked back over her shoulder and grinned that evil little grin she does when she's in a playful mood.

I slid my hands forward and as my hands are cupping her breasts again, she turned around in my arms and then her hands closed around my cock and balls, she pulled me closer to her. We kissed long and hard my hands going to her ass as we did. She gently stroked her hand up and down the length of my cock, getting me hotter and harder as I stoked my hands up and down her back and ass. She broke the kiss and looked at me with lust in her eyes while she licked her lips.

"And what do you want?" I teased and she tightened her grip on my cock.

"Mmmmmmm, maybe this..." She says. She continued to stroke and rub my cock and balls making everything nice and clean. She then stop massaging my balls and used that hand to play with my nipples. I start to shudder and got weak in the legs as I put my hands on her shoulders to support me. She refused to release her teasing grip on me, going back to fondling my balls between my legs then to my ass.

"Ah, baby," I moaned, as she slid a soapy finger up and down the crack of my ass from front to back. As she ran her finger over my asshole, she would lightly push the tip of it in to tease me. Each time she did it she pushed her finger in little deeper. She put her mouth near my ear as I held on the her for support, and she said softly, "I know how much you like that, that's why I'm doing it. I love to make you shudder and shake so I you have to lean on me to support you."

"Besides," She giggled, "That needs to be clean also." She kissed me on the ear, pushing her tongue in it. She then went back to fingering my ass.

I shudder some more as she pushed her finger all the way into me and gasped to her, "OH, God baby, that feels so good. But what happened to the "Getting clean part and not playing" I asked.

She got that evil grin again and replied, "That my dear sir, only applies to you." She squeezed my cock and stroked her finger in and out of me once more, then continued, "However, it doesn't apply to me."

I groaned out, "Oh thank the Gods." And I tried to hold myself up to enjoy it.

She then started to stroke my cock faster and finger fuck me like she meant it instead teasing me. I felt that I had lost every bone in my body as I tried to stay upright. "Lean against the wall." she said. And she squatted down to be face level with my cock. She grabbed me tight around the base of my cock and pushed her finger deeply into me, crooking it so she could massage my prostate, but good.

The feeling was better than I had ever felt before and the suddenly, with no warning like I normally get, I could feel myself starting to cum.

I looked down at her and I could barely get out "Simone, I'm cuming." But she could tell as she pointed my cock at face and slowly stroked me up to the tip of my cock. As she did that, she pressed hard on my prostate which really blew the top of my head off.

I felt the cum rushing up the inside of my cock as it burst out spraying her face and tits, once, twice, three times I shot my load. As I looked down at her, she was grinning, her face and tits covered with my cum. I watched her run her tongue over her lips to taste my cum. She stood up and wrapped her arms around me pulling me in close as I watch the cum run down between us. She kissed me and said, "Ummm, You taste so good." I kissed her back and helped her by licking up some of my own cum from her face, then I then leaned over and took one of her cum coated nipples in my mouth to clean it off, also tasting the tang of the soap on her skin. The taste of the cum was okay, but the taste of the soap, Yuck. Yes...time to rinse. I reach to remove the shower head from the wall so we could rinse off.

We get out of the shower and dried each other off, I have to admit I did spend more time drying off the parts of her I really like. She kissed my neck and then worked her way down my body, licking, sucking, and nibbling on my nipples before working her way further down, my body shaking with the touch of her mouth against my skin as she licked and dried me at the same time.

I took Simone's hand in mine and we walked out on shaking legs to make our way to the bed.

We got into bed lying next to each other kissing and stroking whatever parts we could reach. Both of us were hard and even though she had just made me cum, I was still hard as a rock.

An evil little thought went through my mind and I rolled on top of her, just keeping enough of my weight on her so she couldn't move yet. I started kissing her forehead, then planted a kiss on each eye and worked down to kiss her lips, our tongues playing with each other. I then moved down to her neck kissing and licking as I went, working my way down to her breasts, I began licking and sucking her nipples till they stuck out as far as they could. She moaned as I sucked on her tits and I started working my way down her chest and stomach, pausing to use my tongue on and in her belly button. As I did that, she shook a little, I'd have to remember that, and worked my way down to her hips, licking, nipping and kissing as I went. As I reached her cock, I teased her by lightly licking the head, her shaft and down to her balls, then continued on down her legs, licking behind her knees, which made her squirm also, then down to her feet.

When I reached her feet, I took hold of her ankle and held it while I sucked on each of her toes, licking between them and then on to the sole of her foot. I then switched to the other foot. By now she was squirming all over the bed, but as I was holding her ankle and foot, she couldn't get away.

I slowly spread her legs and laid between them starting to lick and kiss my way back up to her cock. I kissed and licked all around it, but never came close to touching it, she was moaning my name now, begging me to suck her.

As I laid there kissing her, I stroked my fingers lightly on her stomach, then moved up just a bit more so I could reach everything between her legs and put my weight down on her legs so she could barely move them.

I wrapped my hand around her cock and lightly licked her head slowly getting it wet. She was bucking her hips up now trying to push her cock into my mouth. I called her name softly and she looked down to see me holding her cock, then I said to her," I love you, but," I licked her head, "Payback," I licked again, "Is", Once my tongue swiped the head of her cock, "A", I ran my tongue from the tip to the base and then back to the tip, "Bitch." I sucked her cock down as far as I could, feeling the head of it hit the back of my throat.

I locked my lips around her cock and started to work my mouth up and down her shaft. I varied the speed of my sucking, sometimes agonizingly slow, to as fast as I could, stopping every now and then to swirl my tongue around the head.

I then wrapped my hand around her cock and started to suck and lick her balls, I then pushed her legs wider and up so I could access her cute little pucker, I gave her balls one last lick, then licked and kissed my way between her balls and ass. I reached her asshole and licked around it in circles till I pushed my tongue into the hole as far as I could I get it and started fucking it with my tongue.

While all this was happening, she was calling out my name, moaning, and telling how much she like what I was doing and to not stop. When I thought I had it wet enough, I swapped out my tongue for my finger. I circled her cute little hole until I slowly pushed it into her as far as it would reach.

Figuring I had made her wait enough and I got back at her for what she did to me, I pushed my finger all the way in her ass and took her into my mouth. Playtime being over, I wanted to make my lover cum like she never had before. I started slowly finger fucking her ass while I sucked her cock for all I was worth. I tried to remember all the things other women had done to me and everything I had seen being down of some web sites. I started bobbing my head on her cock faster and faster while I pushed my finger all the way back in her and gently but firmly massaged her prostate .

Suddenly she let out a loud moan, almost a cry, and she called out my name telling me not to stop. I felt her cock swell and throb in my mouth, I pressed down on her prostate and I felt a small stream and taste of her pre-cum on my tongue. I pulled up so just the tip of her cock was in my mouth as she orgasmed hard and long. She shot a rope of cum in my mouth followed by another, then another. I lost track of how many times she shot as I tried to swallow it all down not wanting to lose a drop.

I could feel her shaking and squirming under me and as I felt her subside I took her cock out of my mouth and just held it, milking as much cum out of it as I could. I pulled my finger out her ass and firmly massaged her balls as the cum slowly flowed out the tip instead of shooting. I cleaned off the cum from her cock, licking it clean. She tasted so sweet to me.

I slowly made my way up to lay beside her, lightly running my hand against her soft skin. I took her in my arms and said simply, "I love you so much and I just love the way you taste."

She slowly came back to life and started breathing normally. Then reached up and kissed me saying, "I love you too honey. You are, without a doubt, the best lover in the world. I have never in my entire life ever cum that hard and long." She panted out.

"But, you do realize," she said grinning evilly, "That I'll have to get even with you for that don't you?"

I leaned up on one elbow and replied grinning, "Oh, No, Please, Don't, Stop." I kissed her. "I guess I got something to look forward to then. Be sure to warn me so I can prepare for it."

She looked at me grinning more evilly than ever and said, "Consider this your warning, just let me catch my breath first."

I pulled her to me holding her close just loving the feeling of her in my arms. We laid there like that until she had caught her breath. She then started kissing me, on the lips, around my neck and ears, working her way down my chest. She licked my nipples and then sucked on them making them hard, then continuing down and as she reached my waist, she reached down and lightly ran her nails along the underside of my balls pulling a groan of pleasure from my throat. As I leant my head back to enjoy the sensation, she took my cock in her mouth. Then, grabbing my ass, she pulled me all the way into her mouth burying my cock in her throat. I reared up a bit when I felt that but she pushed me back against the bed. I laid back and she continued to alternately stroke my cock up and down, then sucking it as if she couldn't get enough.

She kissed me once more then reached over to the night stand and got the lube we had there in easy reach. She opened the top and said to me, "Here, help me lube up." She squeezed some on my fingers and turned around so I could apply the lube to her ass. I rubbed the lube over her pucker and slowly worked the lube into her. I caressed her balls lightly and gave her a kiss on the ass then turned her around and kissed her saying, "Just about all done, just let put some on my cock."

"No," she said kissing me, "That's my job." She moved down some, squirted lube on her hand and massage my cock with it.

She give my cock a last stroke and worked her way up me so she was laying on top of me. She kissed and sucked on my nipples again and then she slid back down slowly, her hot, slick asshole sliding along my cock. She raised up to straddled me, then reached back grabbing my cock and rubbing the head of it against her hole and finally she guided me into her.

At first, she let the just let the head slide in, but she stopped for a moment, her hands resting on my chest. Then she smiled that evil grin again and ever so slowly and gently, eased herself down the length of my cock until it was buried it deep in her ass. I gasped as I felt her ass slide down my cock, she was so fucking tight and hot.

She stayed there for a few seconds and then started to move, just rocking herself a little, back and forth, side to side. She stopped and then she raised herself up slowly, her ass sliding up my cock, until she got to point where just the head was still in, then she lower herself slowly down on me again. She continue this, but with each raising and lowering she started to move faster and faster. She pulled up again until she was almost off me, then she paused, and squeeze her ass muscles to make sure I knew where I was. Then she lower herself, pausing and starting, pausing and starting massaging my cock with her ass.

I groaned and tried to thrust up in her...but she would go up with me, not allowing me what I now wanted most - to be buried in her. She bent down, kissed me and said, "I warned you, It's my turn for payback now." She punctuated each word with a squeeze of her ass around my cock.

She started bouncing up and down on my cock going faster and faster as I reached up to caress her tits. She pushed herself against my hands as she rode my cock. I then licked my hand to wet it and reached down to take hold of her cock to caress and stroke it. I tried to match her speed jacking her off.

I was very close to cumming again myself even though I had already cum just before. I loved the feel of her wrapped around me. With one hand on her cock stroking it and one hand on her hip I told her, "Oh God baby, I'm so close, you're going to make me cum again. Please cum with me."

She nodded her head and holding herself with her hands on my chest started slamming her ass up and down on my cock. When she started that, I began to stroke her faster. I was going to cum any second, I could feel it building in my balls and my cock was swelling in her ass. I moaned out that I was going to cum and hearing this, she slammed herself down on me hard and sat up throwing her head back, I felt her cock swell in my hand as she groaned that she gonna cum also. Then she reached back behind her to squeezed and stroke my balls. This was all it took to send me over. "Simone, oh fuck baby I'm cuming." I groaned.

As I orgasm, her ass grips around me squeezing my cock, it feels like my balls are on fire, and that the cum is starting in my toes. I can feel my cum shooting up through my cock as I thrust up into her burying my cock in as far as I can and shoot deep within her, both of us gasp.

I reach up and caressed her breast, rubbing and tweaking her hard nipple as I stroked her cock. She started shaking and then she shot her cum all over my chest and face. She collapsed on top of me and just held me.

Both of us are shuddering so much you would think that it was freezing in the bedroom instead of being so hot. As we finally calm down enough we kissed each other over and over again as we lay there with my cock still buried in her ass. I felt her heartbeat as she lay on me and I marvel all over again what I did to deserve her, I've come to the conclusion that I don't care what I did, as I must have done it right and my life is complete as long as she is with me.

She finally raised herself slowly off me making us both shudder again as her ass slid along my cock. As she comes off, she collapsed on top of me and I pulled her tightly to me kissing her on the top of her head.

She laid the for a moment more, then rolled over and laid down next to me pulling me close. We both looked at each other and with a silly and worn out grin on both our faces we say at the same time, "Are we even now?"

We laughed a little and held each other tight, then she licked and kissed my ear saying; "Well, I guess we both need another shower now."

We showered again and went back out to the living room. I put another movie in and we sat on the couch once again with Simone curled up next to me. We watched the movie and just relaxed until we were both ready for bed. I picked her up and cradled her in my arms carrying her into the bedroom. We got into bed and I fell asleep with her in my arms.

I woke up the next morning spooned up to Simone holding her to me like I was afraid I was going to lose her. I watched her sleep, her chest rising and failing then decided to get up to make a head call and let her sleep while made some coffee. I gently flipped back the covers and slowly moved away so as not to wake her.

I went in and got the coffee started and cleaned up a bit trying to be quiet so she could sleep.

I got a cup once the coffee was done and started looking around to make a list up of what we needed from the store when we went out later. It wasn't much, more wine for her, she preferred it to beer and I usually only kept a bottle or three around in case anyone stopped over or for dates. Needed some staples, nothing big just the normal stuff you always seem to run out of. I thought maybe I'd better ask Simone if there was anything she wanted to add or needed.

Simone woke up stretching like a cat then laid there a bit wondering where Jason was. After a moment, she heard some noise coming from the kitchen and thought it must be him. She laid there trying to wake all the way up and thought over the past days since everything had happened. Even though some of it was happening fast, she knew in her heart that it was good and right. She hugged herself thinking about the things her and Jason did and smiled as she remembered it all in detail. Thinking about it made her cock thicken and stiffen up. She also remembered what had started this all and shuddered as she remembered that night at the pub and being so scared until Jason had shown up.

65rebel
65rebel
546 Followers
1...456789