From Friendship Comes Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, that was later," She continued, "I had asked him if I could stay at his place that night because I didn't want be alone. He agreed, and we went back to his place."

"Once there, he gave me some clothes to change into and I got cleaned up. While I was doing that, he was getting us some wine and snacks and we were going to just relax and watch a movie."

"Well," She said, "To more or less finish the story up, we were sitting there watching the movie and we were all kind of relaxed, finally, and I thanked him again for coming to my rescue."

"He was sorta focused on the movie and very relaxed, when he told me, "It's okay, Simone, it's just one of those things you do when you love someone."

I was stunned by what he said, I couldn't believe it, so I held him by his chin and turned him towards me and asked him, "You love me?" "You mean you really love me?"

"He looked at me for a bit, then took me in his arms and said, "Yes Simone, I love you, I really do. I love you so much it scares me a little. I thought I did after that other day, but I didn't know what to do or say to you. I wasn't sure how you take it. But tonight, when I saw that guy come after you, something in me snapped and I knew I had to protect you no matter what because I did love you more than I've ever felt about anyone before."

She looked at her dad and with tears in her eyes said to him, "Then he hugged me tightly and said, "I want to have you in my life, no, I need you in my life now and always. I realized tonight I didn't know what I do if you were gone."

Simone picked up her coffee and looked into the cup. Seeing that it was almost empty, she stood and went to fill it. She looked at her dad and asked him, "Would you like some more, dad?"

He said yes and she filled his cup, then sat back down continuing, "Well, to make a slightly long story short, we've been together since then."

Her dad look at her critically for a moment, then asked her hesitantly, "And he doesn't have a problem with your," He paused for a second more and waved his hand saying, "Plumbing, for lack of better term to use in polite company."

She looked at him and giggled, then said, "Yes, dad, he's fine with my "Plumbing".

She laughed as her father reddened and she said to him, "Dad, there's no reason to be embarrassed."

He looked at her and laughed saying, "I'm only embarrassed, because your my daughter. I don't think I'd be embarrassed if I was talking to someone else, not that is something that normally comes up in casual conversation."

"I just have one more question, then I'll stop. And you don't have to answer if you don't want to, you're a grown woman and your entitled to your privacy." "Have you and him," Now he blushed full on turning beet-red, "Had sex yet?"

"I'm not trying to pry," He continued quickly, "But that is an important part of any relationship and he might be comfortable with how you are, but not actually doing anything together."

Now it was her turn to go beet-red, but she answered him, "Ah, yes we have. And yes he was fine with it." She looked at him and said, "So don't worry, we don't seem to have any problems in that area."

Glad that this part of the conversation was over, he stood up and faced her. He smiled at her and he opened his arms wide. With a happy little cry, Simone was in his arms and he was hugging her. As he hugged her he told her, "Simone, I love you, and I'm very happy that you've found someone to love this much and he you." He leaned back a bit and took her chin to tilt her head up to look at her. Then with tears in his eyes, he kissed her forehead.

She looked at him marveling at the tears in his eyes and hugged him again and said simply, "Thank you daddy."

"I'm also glad," He continued, "That he was there to protect you when I couldn't be, your still my daughter and it's my job." He wiped his eyes an continued, "I'm always so afraid for you, hoping and praying that something like that doesn't happen to you."

She smiled at him and said, "Dad, I'm a grown woman now, when are you going to realize that?"

He smiled back and replied, "When you get older than me. Sorry it's the rules. My daughter, my rules, I make them up. Deal with it."

They were both laughing when her mom walk back into the room. She looked at them and asked her husband, "Well, hon, believe me now, that you've heard the whole story?"

He nodded yes and said, "I think she made a good choice, but I'll know for sure after I talk to him."

He saw the look on Simone's face and said, "Don't worry, I trust your judgement."

"And also," He continued, "I've been warned by your mother, not to be, ah... how did you two put it... Oh, yes a smart ass." "I'm not promising anything, but I'll try. Did you ever find out why he was so nervous about talking to me?"

Simone nodded yes and replied, "Yes I did, it took a while but I finally coaxed it out of him. He had a bad experience with the father of a girl he was seeing when he was young and before he went in the Navy. He didn't like Jason for some reason and forbid them to see each other. But she still wanted them to be together, but Jason told her no, he wasn't going to come between her and her father."

"Then he told me that he was so afraid that he would lose me, like he did her, after finally finding me after all these years and it scared the living hell out him, but he didn't know how to stop it from happening." She smiled at her dad, "You would have to know him like I do to understand that. He's one of those types that absolutely hates not being able to figure something out. It drives him slightly crazy." She smiled again asking, "Sound familiar?"

"Well, yeah, I guess I do." He looked at his wife and she was grinning at him, "I can certainly understand that." She had just described him to a tee.

"Simone, you don't know this," He continued, "But I had a similar problem with your grandfather, not as drastic thank God, but he never thought I was good enough for your mother. But, we finally convinced him and all's well that ends well."

He reached over and took her hand saying, "So don't worry, you two aren't going to have that problem. He sounds like a very nice guy from all you and your mother told me."

"Thank you daddy." She replied. The she turned to her mom and told her thanks also.

"I need another coffee." He said, "And those sticky buns are calling my name, let's eat." Simone got the rolls and buns out of the oven, then poured them all more coffee.

While they were eating, her dad asked her, "Oh, I don't know if your mom mentioned it, but do you think Sir Lancelot or is it Jason Statham, would mind if we pick him up and I drive? I'm looking for some parts and if I can find them, I can just put them in the back of the SUV. That and we can talk before we go."

She giggled as she told him, "Well, he's a little bit of both, at least to me, but he doesn't have a horse and he has hair. But I doubt he'll mind. Just let me call him and check." She picked up her phone and called him. When he answered the phone and she heard his voice a thrill went through her. She missed him badly, even though she had just seen him last night.

"Hi, hon, it's me." She said, "My parents are here and my dad wanted to know if you'd have any problem with us picking you up, instead of you driving. He's looking for some parts and he thought it would be easier if had his SUV with him if he found them."

Jason agreed saying, "Sure, makes sense to me, what time you coming over?"

"Should be long," She replied, "We're just having coffee right now and should be done soon. Say, maybe a ½ hour, 45 minutes." "It's a little early, but my dad wants to talk to you before we go."

"Okay," He replied a little nervously, "I'll be ready, see you in a bit. I love you."

"I love you too," She replied, "And I miss you."

She hung up the phone and turned to her dad, "No problem, he's looking forward to talking to you."

Her dad snorted out with a laugh, "Oh, yeah, I bet."

She laughed and said, "Well. He sounded a little nervous."

He laughed and told her, "Don't worry I promised I'd be good."

Now it was his wife's turn to snorted out with a laugh, "Oh, yeah, I bet. C'mon you two, finish your coffee and then let's go get prince charming."

Jason was wandering around the house making sure everything was neat and tidy. He really wanted to make a good first impression on Simone's parents. To cite the old cliché, he was as "Nervous as a hooker in a church."

He had stopped later on in the week and picked up the engagement ring she liked and he hoped he got the right size. The clerk had said it was no problem if it wasn't, they could get another size or size that one. He was planning on asking her after they got back from the show and more importantly after he talked to her dad and got his permission. A little old fashioned he thought, but he also thought it was the right thing to do and that it would go a long way on her parents feelings towards him.

He had just walked back into the kitchen again and heard a someone pull up into the driveway. "Simone and her parents are here." He said to himself. "Calm down, don't be nervous, be cool," He kept repeating to himself.

They were coming up the walkway with Simone leading as he opened the door to greet them. Simone gave him a big hug and kiss and said, "Jason, I'd like you to meet my parents, Mike and Linda."

"Mom, Dad this is Jason.

Jason shook hands with both them saying, "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Simone has told me a lot about you both. Please sit down." "Can I get anyone anything?" He asked.

They declined and they went into the living room to sit down. They talked a little while making small talk and then Mike said, "Jason, Simone tells me your into motorcycles and you're in the process of building one. What kind is it?"

Jason was happy he finally had something he could talk about, coherently, and he replied, "Yes sir, I am. I'm building up a Harley Panhead Bobber." "It's about 3/4 of the way done, I've been doing the work as I can find the parts I want." Then he chuckled a little and added, "Or afford."

Mike laughed with him saying, "I can certainly relate to that. I know Simone has told you I'm into cars, I'm redoing a 70 ½ Camaro myself."

Jason nodded saying, "Now that's a nice car, I've always loved the body style, though I wouldn't turn down a 68 or 69."

Simone and her mom looked at each other and said silently, "Men."

Linda turned to Simone, "Why don't you show me around the place." She turned to Jason and said, "And you can take my husband down to see your bike before he drools all over your carpet. I believe he wants to have a private word with you anyway without the women-folk around."

Jason stood quickly and a little nervously, so much so that he banged into the coffee table, knocking things over. "Crap." He said, then blushed and looked at them and said, "Excuse me, sir, the bikes in the garage, if you'd follow me."

Mike stood up and came over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder saying, "Relax son, I've been made to promise and threatened with serious hurt if I give you too hard of time. C'mon Lancelot, let's go look at your bike."

As they walked passed Simone, Jason bent over and gave her a quick kiss and whispered into her ear, "Thanks."

She stroked his cheek and smiled at him and said, "Go, I'll just show mom around."

Jason and her dad made their way to the garage and he snapped on the lights as they entered. The bike was sitting in the middle of the garage almost completed, but Mike could see it still had a way to go yet. It looked like a very professional job to him and told Jason that.

Jason smiled and told him thanks, "I've still haven't decided on a couple of things yet and of course I'm still wondering about paint, but I figured I wait till it was all together before I decided on that. I really don't want the old standby, satin black, I think it needs another color."

Mike agreed with him saying, "Yeah, I feel the same way myself. You spend all the time and money doing it up just right and you really don't want it looking like everyone else's."

There was a couple of lawn chairs in the garage and Mike said to him, "Let's sit and talk a bit."

Jason sat down and asked him "What would you like to know sir?"

"First off," Mike said, "My name is Mike, not sir." He gave a short laughed and said. "I'm sure, being ex-Navy, that you've heard the saying, "Don't call me Sir, I work for a living."

Jason laughed, then said, "Yes sir... Uh, I mean Mike. Force of habit I guess."

Mike smiled at him trying to put him at ease, "Look, I've already heard the story about how you and Simone met and started going out. But I just had a couple of questions I wanted to ask you."

"I understand that Simone told you the whole story about how she ended up like she is. Did she tell you everything?" He asked.

Jason nodded his head saying, "I think so. When we had finished talking about it, she told me that I was the first one she ever told the whole story to. He paused for a minute, then continued, "I was really gratified, ah, no, honored, that she liked and trusted me enough to relate everything to me. After all, we were just friends at the time and we really hadn't known each other that long."

"Well, it sounds like she told you everything, did she say why she did?" Mike asked.

Jason nodded yes, "She told me she wanted to do it because we had become close friends and she thought I was freaked out when I accidentally saw her undressed, she thought I wouldn't want to work with her and or still be friends because she was transgendered."

He stood up and went over to the fridge he had in the garage and got a bottle of water out asking Mike if wanted also. Mike nodded yes and Jason handed him a bottle, then sat back down again after talking a long drink.

"But," He continued, "I wasn't upset about the way she was. To tell the truth, I was just really stunned that she was transgendered."

He shook his head, "I could have never believed that someone who looked and acted like she did, could have been born a boy. I explained this to her and that was when she decided to tell me the whole story."

Mike nodded his understanding with a lop-sided grin, "I can certainly relate to that, when Linda and I talked about it and she called Simone to come down, the first thing I heard was a soft feminine voice saying, "Daddy? I turned to look and I believe the first thoughts and words out of my mouth seeing a girl, no, a daughter in front of me was, "Holy Fuck." I really just couldn't believe it either. Seeing her like that convinced me she was right more than all the explanations."

Mike took a drink of his water and continued, "Linda and Simone related all the rest of what happened till you got together. I've got one more question for you, but first I want to thank you for helping her that night at the bar. Her mom and I have always been worried about something like that happening. She told you about what happen to a friend of hers?"

Jason nodded yes and Mike continued, "So, when she left home for collage and afterwards, it's was always in my mind and that it's my job to protect her, but how can I if I'm not there."

Jason stood up and looked at him. He could see that Simone's dad had a skim of tears in his eyes and said to him without any forethought, "Mike, I know it's your job to protect her and always will be, you're her dad, but would it be all right with you if I took care of that when you're not around?"

Mike sat there stunned for a second then with a few tears rolling down his cheeks stood up also and grabbed Jason in a rough hug and said, "Yes son, you can, and thank you."

They sat back down and Mike continued, "As to the last question, which I've already asked Simone, and I'll tell you the same thing I told her, if you don't want to answer if you don't have to, it's no big deal. She told me that you two are having sex."

Seeing Jason turn red he said quickly. "No details," He laughed, "Just that you are." "Did you or do you have a problem with that? I know she decided she was never going to have the reassignment surgery because of the risks and I agree with her."

Jason, still beet-red, said, "Yes sir, er... Mike, we are, and no, I didn't have a problem with it or the mechanics of it."

He took a drink of water, then continued, "And for the life of me, I couldn't give you a reason why I didn't. Maybe it's because I love her and she means so much to me. Maybe it's because I've never felt that a person's gender is defined by a piece of flesh and muscle. I've always thought that what a person had up here," he touched head, "and here," touching his heart, "is what defines someone."

He took a long drink of water and continued, "That night after the scene at the pub and later when I finally told her how I felt about her, she asked me with tears in her eyes, "Do you really mean you love me, really love me?"

I stood up and took her in my arms saying to her, "Yes Simone, I love you, I really do. I love you so much it scares me."

"I had thought I did," He added, "After the incident with my ex, but I didn't know what to do or say to her. I wasn't sure how she would take it. But then after that night when I saw that guy come after her, something in me snapped and I knew I had to protect her no matter what because I did love her more than I've ever felt about anyone before."

"So, I hugged her to me tightly and told her, "I want to have you in my life, no, I need you in my life now and always. I realized I didn't know what I do if she were gone from my life."

He took another drink and emptied the bottle, took a breath and continued, "After I told her I loved her, she stood up in front of me. She looked at me for a second, then proceeded to strip, first taking off her top, then the shorts. Then she stood there and she was more beautiful than any other woman I've ever known."

"She looked at me and said, "Jason, look at me, this is who and what I am. If you do love me, you'll have to take me just like this. I hope you can, because I feel the same way about you, I fell in love with you from almost this first time we meet. But I didn't know if you would be with a girl like me."

Jason turned beet-red again and said, "To make a long story short, I told her I could and then proceeded to prove it to her."

Jason fidgeted a little and said to him, "Mike, I hope this answers your question, because it is a little embarrassing to me." "After all, you're her father and this isn't really something I would have discussed with anyone, let alone the girl's father."

Mike laughed. "Embarrassing to you? Think about how it is to me. No, I'm fine, the only reason I asked was, like I told Simone, that really is an important part of any relationship and I just wanted to make sure everything was all right."

Jason relaxed, glad that it was over. So he thought it was his turn, "Mike I do have a question, a favor to ask of you."

"Sure son, what is it?" He asked.

Jason stood and asked him, "Sir I would like your permission and your blessing to ask Simone to marry me."

He added quickly, "I know this seems to be a little fast, but as I imagine you've been told by Simone, we've only been together a short time, officially. Unofficially, we've been together almost a year between work and other times we've been together outside of work. We know each other better than people that have actually been dating. I wouldn't be asking this unless I was 100% sure on how much I love your daughter."

Mike stood also, he had a feeling that this was what he was going to ask even before Jason did.

So he said to Jason with a smile, "Yes son, you have both from me. I'll talk to my wife, but I sort of doubt she'd have any qualms about it." He took Jason's hand and then hugged him saying, "Welcome to the family."

123456...8