From Fuckbuddies To Lovers

Story Info
They met on a fuckbuddy website, but ended up much more.
7.4k words
4.17
6.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is dedicated to the man who brought out the real me, who really is my soul mate, my twin flame*

Jodi was fed up with living a sexless life. It had been a good 3 years since she had had any action between the sheets. She didn't want a relationship, just sex and lots of it. Oh she had toys, but they only took the edge off her frustrations. What she needed was a fuck buddy, a man who wanted the same thing, someone who she'd have a strong connection with. Picking up her phone, she typed "fuck buddy sites" into google, and a dozen or so different ones flashed up. One stood out from the rest, and she tapped the link and joined, filled in what she was looking for, location and age, and a profile pic that would stand out from the rest, a pic of her shaved pussy. She had never done this sort of thing before, but her need for sex was uncontrollable. She had no idea at that time, that her soul mate, her twin flame was on that site, looking for her too.

Before too long, her inbox was pinging with messages from horny men looking for sex too. Some were just plain creepy and weird or quite demanding, off putting. But one guy stood out from the pack. Just one guy who seemed to pull her in from his profile alone, and he was gorgeous, simply gorgeous. She tapped "would like to meet", and a match was made! He had already viewed her profile and had done the same, "would like to meet"! If only she knew.... If only..... This guy, this gorgeous guy, he was her soul mate, her twin flame! Just from looking at his profile pic made her hot and wet, yet he hadn't posted any rude photos. What was it about him just from his profile? There was something special there, about him. He was "the one".

His name was Damon and just a couple of years older than her, and didn't live all that far from her. He too, hadn't had sex for about 9 months and wasn't looking for a relationship, just sex. Unlike her, he was self employed, while she worked in healthcare. They both had kids of similar ages and separated from exes who were just nightmares. Messages went back and forth between them on the site for about 3 weeks before she gave him her number and they began talking on WhatsApp. That was the day before they would finally meet offline, instead of in 2 weeks' time as Jodi was due to move house and had a lot of packing to do. Jodi did make Damon work hard at it, despite already knowing she had chosen well of all the guys from the site. They just had so much in common - same bands, kids, broken down marriages, both smokers. The pull was too strong between them, which was only going to intensify when they met. The connection was already there. Their souls had recognised each other through an internet website.

The place and time was made, and both kept clock watching, and it seemed to be dragging. WhatsApp messages flew back and forth all day, right up to the last moment when their eyes finally met and that connection was too intense, that it seemed the most natural thing in the world for their lips to meet and have that first long kiss. It was like they had know each other for years, and been together for a long time, yet had been apart due to the current climate situation of a killer virus that had been going round the country and the world. Lockdown restrictions had been lifted and people were allowed the freedom to meet up with others without the requirement of socially distancing themselves. The connection between them had been sealed.

Climbing into his van, they both commented on how the night before, they discovered their love for the same bands, and how incredible it was. They drove off and parked up down a country lane with a pretty view, and had a beer and talked. It was a lovely summer's evening. Jodi felt so relaxed and couldn't wait to feel him inside her. This was so unlike her. This was a first for her, fucking someone the first time meeting them, especially in the back of a van. But oh! She wanted him badly. He was making her wet just by sitting by her side. They couldn't wait any longer, and got into the back of the van, closing the door behind them, and switching the light on. Within seconds, Damon had her in his arms, kissing her, hands roaming all over her. Before long, they were both naked and Damon had gone down on her, licking away at her pussy, teasing her, making her cum. No man had ever made her cum like that before. Then he slowly, very slowly slipped his rock hard cock into her already soaked pussy and the second he enter her, Jodi moaned. It felt so so good to have a rock hard cock inside her gagging pussy again that she came over and over.

Damon made love to her slowly, wanting to make sure he gave her so much pleasure. Jodi began crying out "fuck me, fuck me, don't stop". Damon's love making skills were exquisite and Jodi knew she would never get enough of this gorgeous man's cock, that she would always want more. She didn't know it at that moment, but she would willingly step further out of her comfort zone with him, and do something with him she had never had with anyone before. That would happen at another time. Damon and Jodi fucked a few more times, and each time Damon made her cum. Jodi just loved feeling his hot cum shooting inside her, him climaxing when she did......

That night, Jodi and Damon admitted to the strong, intense connection they both felt when they kissed for the first time, and how they knew it was there the second their eyes met and locked. They were both already eager for the next time. As it happened, that was to be at the end of that week, when Jodi picked up the keys to her new home, and would be spending the night there, painting what was to be her new bedroom. Damon was more than happy to help out, meaning he got to spend the night with her.

The week passed quickly, and they were soon at Jodi's new house. She gave him a tour round, showing him just how big her new home was. Up in the attic conversion, they made love before doing any painting. Again, Damon had her moaning out in pleasure from his exquisite love making. It felt heavenly having him inside her, making her wetter and wetter with each slow stroke of his cock. She had missed being with him this past week, and not just cause of the sex. He just made her feel completely relaxed. She had even been thinking of something that had always been a "hard limit" to her, that she wanted to try at some point with him, and when she finally did, only he would have exclusive access to that part of her. It would make her his completely. All of her would be his, and he would be the only one to ever be that close to her.

The painting got done, and Damon suggested a shower to freshen up. As it so happened, one of the 4 bedrooms of Jodi's new home had it's own bathroom. Jodi had showered with an ex many years ago without it leading to sex, but this shower she was about to have with Damon, would be the sexiest shower she would ever have. Damon got the water temperature perfect for them, and after washing each other off, their passion took hold, and they made love under the cascading warm water. Jodi turned round and leaned against the shower wall, giving him more access to her body.

Damon took her from behind, after licking her pussy right up to her ass, making her gasp, wanting him inside her. She was sure that if she asked him to, he would have taken her up the ass. But she said nothing to indicate that she wanted that to happen. Maybe it was due to the fact that she had never done anal before, as this was her "hard limit". But it was something she had been thinking about doing with him; She knew that one day soon, she would willingly and happily give up that part of herself to him and him alone. She wouldn't want to go there with anyone else, as she knew he would never hurt her. She trusted him completely. That day would come when she would surrender herself to him anally. But first though, she would research it and then tell him she wanted to go there. She also knew that it would be not only a first for her, but him too.

Shower done, and Jodi couldn't take her eyes off how hot and sexy Damon looked, standing there with just a towel round him. She could have so easily have dragged him back into the shower and had him fuck her in it some more. She was addicted to him in all ways. They had already grown closer during the week leading up to their first night together, at her new home. They had already said that they had started to become more than just fuckbuddies. That connection they had was impossible to fight, not that they wanted to. This wasn't to be a flash in the pan thing. This was long haul for them both. They headed up to the attic bedroom, and made love a few more times, with Damon taking her from behind again. His touch alone, had the magic effect to make her wet and close to orgasm. They seemed to already be so in tune with each other, like it was meant to be, that fate and their souls had made all this happen.

A week or so later, they planned another night together, but spending it in the van. Jodi didn't care about being with him in the van all night, she knew he would keep her safe. She didn't care that for all their get togethers would be in his van. Just being with him wherever would be enough. She chose her outfit with care, opting for her short black jean skirt, white top and black boots, with her little black jacket. She had found an old spare quilt that they could use in the van to keep warm. Then she headed off and jumped the train to the meeting point, the same place where they first met offline.

Driving off, they found somewhere to park up for the night, and Damon inflated the air bed he had bought a day or 2 earlier. Jodi felt like a rebellious teenager, doing something her parents wouldn't have approved of. By now though, she had told him she wanted to try anal, and although they both wanted to, it didn't happen that night. That was to happen on their next night together.

Lying in the back of the van, Damon slowly peeled off Jodi's clothes and unbuttoned her jean skirt and pulled it away, before removing his own clothing. Jodi ached with longing, and as Damon went down on her, her legs opened, giving him access to her wet pussy, that was ready to be taken by him. He took his time in pleasuring her with his tongue, making her so wet and making her moan. Like other times, Damon slowly slipped his cock inside her, locking his eyes on her's and ever so slowly, made sweet love to her. His way of making love turned her on immensely. He knew what she liked, what she loved, and this was only the third time they had been together. Over and over, Damon made her reach the point of no return. Jodi begged him not to stop, to keep on fucking her. Their lovemaking was out of this world. Damon never failed to make her climax. He just loved how wet she would get, knowing he was responsible for it, loved how she'd beg him to fuck her before entering her. They made love many times that night before falling asleep.

Weeks passed, and Jodi and Damon kept growing closer and closer to each other. Jodi realised that she had fallen for him, and this had left her shocked, as she didn't want that kind of relationship just yet. But she felt that he had to know, so she told him. He was, of course, shocked himself by what she had said, as he too, didn't want that kind of relationship. But they talked it through and kept things simple. Jodi was relieved, as she felt that she had fucked things up. But she hadn't.

Every time they met, their passion burned stronger and stronger each time. Jodi began to notice something appearing in his eyes, but she said nothing. What she had been seeing was the same thing that she felt. But she wouldn't say it out loud, as she didn't want to risk the beautiful thing she and Damon had, as neither were ready for it, ready to take the next stage and moving from fuckbuddies to lovers. She held back, waiting for when he would say those words, and then, and only then she would say the words too. She would wait as long as it took for that to happen. After all, they weren't rushing things. She made Damon happy and vice versa. Everything about what they had, was perfect, natural and so very relaxed. They never rushed in their love making, it was always slow and sensual, and Jodi knew Damon's way of making love was so much better than the rough and ready kind. The connection between them wasn't just physical, but also spiritual. Their souls bound them together.

One day, Damon had bad news for her. He had issues with his van and they would have to postpone meeting in a few hours. They were both very disappointed by this. But Damon promised that he would make it up to her no matter what. A couple of days later, he asked if she was going to be free in 2 days' time. Jodi had her 4 days off work coming up, one of which was the night in question. Damon suggested another night together. Jodi was more than willing. The next thing she knew, he sent her a screenshot of a hotel booking he had made for the 2 of them. This wasn't just a night away as fuckbuddies. This was going to be something more, something more meaningful. This was going to be their first official date. This was going to be the night where she would surrender that part of herself to him that nobody had taken before, her ass. This was going to be the night she would lose her anal virginity. The night she would discover a new way of having sex, discover what she had been missing out on and how much she would love having her ass penetrated with a hard male organ.....

Two nights later, Jodi was waiting at the station for Damon to arrive. His train pulled in on time. His eyes lit up when he saw what she had chosen to wear for their date; a short emerald green skirt and black bodysuit and black boots, finished off with her black jacket. Her emerald skirt was a bit shorter than her black jean skirt. Apart from her boots and jacket, her outfit had only 7 press stud buttons. Damon looked hot in his jeans and white shirt. Jodi felt herself getting very turned on at the sight. Hand in hand, they walked a short way to the hotel and checked in, after popping into a shop close to the hotel and picked up a bottle of red wine.

They checked in, got the key to their room and entered the elevator to take them up to the floor they were staying on. No guy she had been involved with in the past, had ever taken her away for the night before, so this was another first for her. Damon was just perfect and treated her with so much respect. Oh he knew that in the past she had only known abuse of one kind or another, and the horrors she had gone through when she was just a young teenager, and promised her that times had changed.

Sitting on the bed, Jodi removed her boots, as Damon took off his own footwear. Then he gently pulled her into him and kissed her before laying her down on the bed, his hand sliding up her short skirt. He had every intention of taking his sweet time in teasing her. Ever so slowly he popped the buttons on her skirt and threw it the floor. Then he popped the buttons on her bodysuit before pulling off her black knickers, and slipping a finger into her pussy, finding it very wet already. He fingered her slowly, teasing her until she came. His cock already bulging in his jeans, needing to be freed. Jodi unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off over his head, then reached for the belt on his jeans and undid it, followed by his jeans. Her bodysuit was now on the floor next to her skirt and knickers, his shirt, jeans and boxer shorts.

Damon pushed her legs apart gently and licked away at her wet hole. Jodi came in no time at all. Then he flipped her over, so she was on her stomach and penetrated her. Damon slipped in and out of her as slow as always, making her moan and begging him to fuck her. She just could not get enough of his cock. Having him inside her drove her crazy. His hot cum shot deep inside her, and she came when he did. They always seemed to climax together, no matter how many times Damon had made her cum beforehand.

After making love for a second time, they got dressed and went down to the hotel bar and had a couple of drinks. Then they headed back up to their room. Damon was rock hard again and needed to feel himself back inside her, back inside his girl. She was his and only his. His eyes having that look in them that Jodi recognised from seeing it so many times before. His eyes speaking the 3 unspoken words. The bugle in his jeans was hard to hide. Jodi had to control herself from rubbing her hand over the bulge.

As soon as they got back into their hotel room, their clothes were soon on the floor, and they were lying naked on the bed. Damon teased her with one of her toys she had brought along, while lapping at her snatch. Once she had climaxed again, he stopped. He reached over and picked up the baby oil and gave her a questioning look. Jodi gave a small nod and said yes. Damon lovingly turned her over and gently positioned her on all fours. Jodi knew what was about to happen, and she knew the moment had arrived where she would be completely his. She wanted this so bad. She had wanted this from the first night they had spent together at her house, in that shower.

Damon licked her pussy, and round her ass. Jodi moaning in pleasure, preparing herself for her first time at anal sex. Damon opened the baby oil and lathered her virginal ass hole. He wanted to be sure entering her anally would be as pleasurable for her as it would be for him. He took her toy, and tried with that first, prepping her ass for the moment he would enter her. Jodi came from having her ass fucked by her toy. It felt good, and she couldn't wait to feel his cock enter her there. Damon worked on her ass with her toy for some time, his cock remained rock solid. Then the moment of truth arrived, her ass was about to be filled by his manhood.

Damon lined himself up with her ass, and bit by bit, penetrated her. He did not want to hurt her. With every bit of his cock he slid into her, he checked she was ok, not in any pain. Jodi reassured him she was perfectly fine, giving him encouragement to go further into her ass. Once he was fully inside her, he waited a moment or two, before slowly pulling back and forth. Jodi was loving it. She wanted more, and began telling him to fuck it, and not to stop. Damon took this as a sign she was ok, and increased his speed, fucking her ass harder than he had ever fucked her in the usual way, pulling her back on to him. They both knew that from that moment onwards, anal would become a part of their sex life. They both loved it. That was the night she lost her anal virginity. That was the night they were no longer anal virgins, another first for them both and they had experienced it together. That was the night she stepped out of her comfort zone and past her "hard limit". Damon now owned her and every inch of her body. He already owned her soul, like she did his soul.

The bathroom of their hotel room had a shower. There was only one thing for it. They stepped into the shower, the water warm, and cascading down over them. Damon pulled her into his arms, caressing her all over, and slid his hard cock into her waiting pussy. They made love ever so slowly, and wave after wave of orgasms swept over Jodi. Their bodies joined in unison, became one again. Showering with Damon was becoming one of her favourite things, like it was his.

They had just got back from a walk into town, looking for somewhere to get something to eat. The hotel restaurant had closed when they decided on getting food. Before heading back into the hotel, they had a smoke outside, when a homeless guy with a guitar, stopped to talk to them, but making no sense, talking nonsense. Jodi felt a little unsure of this homeless guy, and moved closer to Damon and he protectively circled her with his arms, giving her a feeling of warmth. Soon the homeless guy moved on, and Damon and Jodi went back into the hotel and to their room. They shared a few glasses of wine, talked and giggled like lovesick teenagers. Then they made love once more, before cuddling up together, and with their fingers entwined, fell asleep. That night away was just so perfect, so special.

12