All Comments on 'From Fuckbuddies To Lovers'

by MinxetteUK2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved this. Glad that Jodi and Damon found their happy ending, even if they did meet on a fuck buddy site at the start.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

Good “tell” tale but it suffered from a lack of dialogue and connection with their emotions. The reader reads how they felt from a distance rather than experiencing it through their discussions and personal interactions with each other. That could improve the connection between the characters and the reader and how the reader views and cares about them. Just a suggestion to keep in mind for future stories.

4nickel4nickelalmost 3 years ago

This is a wonderfully written story which does more than share the passionate needs of two people, who start out wanting to fuck, but need to find each other,. However, what makes this story stand out is the backdrop of these ghastly times with C19. No spoilers, but will PM my appreciation. OMG, it was beautifully written.

MinxetteUK2MinxetteUK2almost 3 years agoAuthor

SouthernCrossfire, bear in mind, this was from Jodi’s POV about the whole relationship :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not a story, just an outline. Great potential but lacking in every other aspect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMinxetteUK2@MinxetteUK2
I am the same MinxetteUK, who wrote Lover's Cabin, The Job Interview and Punishment for Karla. I forgot my password and had changed my email address, so have had to set up a new account.