From Fuckbuddies To Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning came and Jodi was so surprised to find they were still in the same position they had fallen asleep in. Jodi had never fallen asleep and woken up like that before with anyone, so it was another first. Damon would later on say that this was cause of their strong connection. In his sleep, Damon squeezed her hand harder. Something magical had happened between them, that seemed to be pushing them from fuckbuddies to something else, to lovers. It was as if fate was working harder and harder to push them together, as it should have been, like it was all meant to be. Their souls already knew this, but both of them kept holding back on saying those 3 small words. Little did they know, at that moment, it would be the last time they would have a night away for sometime. The number of killer virus cases were on the rise again drastically.......

COVID-19 cases were rising drastically, but Jodi and Damon managed to see each other a few more times, before the country's Prime Minister made a press conference announcement one evening; The country was to go into another national lockdown for 3 weeks, in a bid to save Christmas. Nobody was allowed to leave their homes, unless it was to get supplies, care for someone, medical appointments or other essential reasons. All non essential shops, restaurants and bars, all sporting and entertainment venues shut. Even schools, colleges and universities were shut and classes were done remotely online. Even hotels closed.

Damon was able to keep working, what with being self employed. Jodi, on the other hand, had no choice but to keep working, as due to her being in healthcare, she was classified as a frontline worker. She had, after all, worked through most of the first lockdown. She just didn't know how she'd get through 3 weeks of not being with Damon, so she threw herself into her work, taking on more hours, going into work early and starting work an hour earlier than the other day staff, helping out the night staff team, going in on her days off. She needed to keep busy, to take her mind off missing and craving for Damon. Damon had already said that they needed to spend some quality time alone and they had been talking about going away for a few nights, just the 2 of them. This wasn't going to be any time soon.

Three weeks on and lockdown restrictions were lifted slightly, but people weren't allowed to meet unless they were already part of a support bubble. This meant Damon and Jodi still couldn't see each other. So much for them having "an early Christmas and going away". It felt like it had been cruelly snatched away from them. All that was left for them was video calls, but it just wasn't the same as being together.

Christmas was saved a little from the second lockdown. But more bad news was about to break in the form of yet another press conference announcement the day after Christmas. The whole country was now back in a national lockdown for 3 months. THREE MONTHS!!!! That night, alone in her bed, Jodi just broke down and cried and cried. She was so concerned and worried about the effect this was going to have on what she and Damon had, how much damage would it cause their relationship. She knew what they had was already strong enough. But the question was, was it strong enough to last a 3 month separation?

Three months!!!!! Jodi knew she'd not be able to cope with 3 months of not being with Damon. But there was absolutely nothing they could do about it. They just had to get through it as best they could. Jodi carried on throwing herself into her work. But her sleep had been greatly affected by the second and now third lockdowns. No matter what time she called it a night and went to bed, she would by wide awake and up between 2.30am and 4am every day. Most days she would be exhausted from her messed up sleep routine. She was only getting 3 hours sleep a night. She survived on coffee and red bull energy drinks, and junk food when she did actually eat. As long as her kids were ok, that was all that mattered. She was burning herself out, burning the candle at both ends. But it was the only way she knew how to cope, being separated from Damon. It was killing her. She wanted to be with him, she needed to be with him. But Damon had suddenly gone quiet on her, not responding to anything. This only made her anxious and a little insecure. It made her worry so much about him, and due to how anxious she had become, she had started to believe, and convinced herself that it was over with Damon. She was breaking her own heart by overthinking everything. She couldn't help it. She was that worried about him.

A month into the 3 month lockdown, and yet more bad news came Jodi's way. Her stepmum sadly died from Covid that she had contracted in the care home she was in, as she also had dementia. Jodi had no idea her stepmum had dementia as she had not seen her for a couple of years after a massive falling out with her dad. Her stepmum was as good as her real mum as she had brought her up since she was 3 years old. Then the following day, Jodi had her weekly Covid test result come in. She was Covid positive again. She had had Covid twice already. So now she had to isolate for 10 days. Thankfully her kids were Covid negative. Jodi had 5 to 6 symptoms of Covid-19, and she had to stay in her room. By now, Damon was talking again and he explained what had been wrong. It was all down to his ex, who had filed for divorce. Jodi too, had filed for divorce from her ex too.

Damon promised her that nothing had changed between them and confessed how much he was missing her and being between her legs. They agreed that when the third lockdown restrictions were lifted, they would go away like planned. But then, suddenly, Damon went quiet on her again. Even though she knew deep down it wasn't anything to do with her or she'd done anything wrong, she was once again convincing herself it was over, and overthinking everything yet again. She was getting more and more worried and concerned about him. She began listening to all her favourite power ballads, making herself feel more and more unhappy. She was crying herself to sleep at night, her sleep pattern still messed up. Not only did she have to keep working, keep her house going and looking after the kids, but she had also started studying for her level 3 in health and social care. But all she wanted was Damon. She was missing him more and more. She needed him more than she ever needed anyone.

Damon invaded her dreams when she slept. He was in her every thought. She was missing him more than she had ever missed anyone or anything before. She tried many times to get through to him, to try and find out what was wrong. She was growing desperately worried and concerned about him. By now, she knew, she just knew exactly how she felt about him. But she never let him know. She wouldn't tell him. She was willing to wait.

Jodi's ex's family started making things difficult for her, threatening her at home, attempting to get her sacked from her job, even making false claims about her to social services. His family branded her an abuser, when she had never, ever abused anyone in her life. She had way too much compassion and empathy to do such a thing to anyone. She had a good heart. A big heart with so much love to give. But her ex's family had always hated her and wanted to see her end up with nothing. Her ex, at first, agreed to the divorce and to play ball and get the divorce done as peacefully and as quickly as possible.

Then one day, a letter came to her home for her ex by mistake. It was a solicitors letter, in which it stated how her ex had said he wanted their son to live with him and he was going to try for custody. This broke Jodi and she spent the morning in tears. Even her ex was now being cruel. Her ex wasn't capable of looking after himself, let alone their son. He was disabled and could barely do much for himself. He was waiting on a place in sheltered accommodation. This would be no place for their son to live, as sheltered accommodation did not allow children. Sheltered accommodation was designed for older people with health needs, but still gave them some independence of their own. She had to fight this, fight him for full custody of their son. Her ex had also begun calling her a selfish lazy bastard. She was anything but selfish and lazy. She always put others before herself and she worked too damn hard, both at work and home.

A few days' earlier, while she was trying to catch up on course work, she missed a call. Her phone had been on silent, so she didn't hear it go off. She sighed, put down her laptop, reached for her cigarettes and noticed one new missed call. It was from Damon! But there was no voicemail. She texted him back, asking if he had called her. No response. She tried again that night, and explained that she had been busy playing catch up with her course work and how her phone was on silent and didn't hear it. Still nothing. But he must have had a reason to call her, as he never called out of the blue like that. She thought all sorts of things that would have made him call her. It only added to her worries and concerns about him. He had been reading her WhatsApp messages, as 2 blue ticks would be visible, indicating message read.

By now though, restrictions had eased a great deal from the third lockdown. There were still some things in place that couldn't happen. People could now meet both indoors and out, all shops had reopened, so had restaurants, bars, places of education. People's lives were beginning to return to how they had been before the killer virus. But her trip up to the north east had been cancelled. The gig she was supposed to go to had been cancelled as the band couldn't find a way round it to allow the gig to go ahead, as nightclubs and gigs weren't allowed to reopen and go ahead for a bit longer. Those restrictions would be lifted after her planned trip up to the north east for the gig. That was the last thing she had to look forward to, that had been taken away. Her life seemed to no longer be in her control, and she was so down on herself.

Despite this though, her sleep pattern had slowly begun to return to normal. She still had nights where she would only have a few hours sleep. Yet, yet one of her psychics had told her everything would work out, including that of her relationship with Damon, that she just needed to keep being patient. She just needed to keep the faith. But could she? Could she keep the faith and just keep waiting patiently for Damon, her soul mate, her twin flame to talk and get their relationship back on track? She was desperately missing him, missing how she felt when she was with him, missing his touch, his exquisite love making. She was starting to forget how it felt.

Jodi started noticing something. She was seeing "angel numbers" all the time. Not only that, white feathers kept appearing. She also kept seeing white vans everywhere. These white feathers, angel numbers and white vans were signs that eventually everything would work out - her divorce, her and Damon, everything. But still she was very worried and concerned about him. Something was wrong. Something that was stopping him from talking to her, being with her. He was still invading her dreams, and she'd wake, calling his name out and unshed tears in her eyes. She just had this unshakable feeling that Damon needed her, wanted her, missed her. His soul was calling out to her's. She didn't want a knight in shining armour on a white horse or a Prince Charming like in the fairytales; She didn't want a billionaire business tycoon or a protective mafia boss portrayed in the movies. She wanted Damon.

Another week passed, and still nothing from him. This was the longest he had gone without talking to her, seeing her. Was it over? Had the second and third lockdowns caused what they had to end? Only time would tell, but she knew she didn't want it to be over.

Late one night, Damon messaged her. Jodi didn't see his message until the following morning. She typed out her reply, just a "hey you", and left it at that, not expecting anything back, as it was still quite early. She been awake and up since 3.30am. Damon replied a few hours later, asking if they could talk later that day, as he was just about to head off to work himself. Jodi agreed, but said she was working a late shift and wouldn't be home until around 8.15pm that night. Damon asked her to message him when she got home.

Jodi got home around 8.20pm, but didn't message him straight away. She'd had a tough afternoon at work; 2 carers hadn't been pulling their weight and not working as part of a team, doing whatever they pleased. It had made her stressed out from having to carry them and the workload these 2 carers were supposed to have been dealing with. Ten minutes or so later, she finally messaged Damon, like he had asked her to do that morning, told him she was home and had a quiet kid free house for the night. He messaged back, asking her to give him 30 minutes.....

Jodi knew she had half hour before Damon was going to message her back. So she jumped in the shower and changed into her pj bottoms and t-shirt, and towel dried her hair. There was still 20 minutes left. Jodi went to her room, lay on her bed, and flicked Netflix on, and waited. Two single tears slid from her eyes. She was doing it again, overthinking, not really sure what to expect.

Ten minutes later, there was a knock on the front door. Jodi wasn't expecting anyone, especially at 9.30 at night. She knew it wasn't any of her kids, as they had their own keys to the house, and they would just let themselves in. Whoever it was, she would get rid of them quickly. She opened the door, and stood there shocked, rooted to the spot. The last person she expected to find on her doorstep was Damon. But there he stood. Without saying a word, Damon pulled her into his arms, held her close, locking his eyes on her's, before kissing her. It took her breath away. Without saying a word, she took his hand and led him into the house and to her bedroom.

Damon began talking, explaining why he had gone "ghost" on her the way he did. Things hadn't been exactly smooth sailing for him. His ex had been causing more and more issues in their divorce, but it was no reason for ignoring Jodi. He apologised, begged for forgiveness. Now that he was there, talking, Jodi still felt the pull and connection between them. She was close to saying those unspoken words. But she kept holding back from doing it.

She remembered something, she remembered something she wanted to forget, thought she had forgotten about. Some years ago, an ex from her past, had come back into her life. This ex had messed with her head with his games and fuck boy ways, how one minute he'd be talking to her, the next giving her the silent treatment for weeks and weeks, before giving her scrapes of his time. She didn't want that to affect how she felt about Damon, and she would never, ever compare Damon to him. Damon was nothing like him. Damon was a million times better than him, a million times the man he was. He had shown her that not all men were assholes, abusers. He had shown her what it was like to be with a real man, what it was like to feel and be loved. Jodi had never had that before. Yet Damon gave her that. Their lovemaking had proved this. Jodi shook off that memory and brought herself back to the here and now, in her room with Damon. Another 2 tears fell from her eyes, and Damon wiped them away.

Lying on her bed, Damon cuddled her. They were both still fully clothed. Jodi couldn't take her eyes off him, not able to believe he was really there. She needed to feel him inside her. She wanted him to make love to her. She was aching for it.

Jodi's hands reached down to his belt and undid it, then his jeans, and took his cock, which was already throbbing, out of his boxers and started stroking it, before she went down on him and taking him in her mouth. She took him deep throat, slowly going up and down his now very hard cock. Damon placed his hands on her head, as she continued sucking him. She wanted him to shoot his cum down her throat. There had only been one time before that she had done this, to an ex when she was 16, and she hated it then. But with Damon, she so wanted it, she so wanted him to cum down her throat. He was the only one she had ever deep throated. She gave him a sign that told him she wanted him to fuck her mouth and fill it with his hot juice. He was close, he was close to letting go. Jodi loved it that it made her wet between her thighs, ready for him.

Damon slipped between Jodi's legs and slower than he ever had before, entered her. Jodi almost came as soon as she felt the tip of his cock pushing inside her. It had been way too long since she had felt him buried in her. He had admitted months ago that he hadn't slept with many women, that there was something about her that did it and said it was just her.

Damon and Jodi made love ever so slowly, their eyes locked on each other. Jodi wrapped her legs round his back, as he slipped in and out of her, making her cum over and over, and over again. It felt like the first time all over again for them both. The look in Damon's eyes burned stronger than it ever had, and it was then that he said the unspoken words. He kept saying it over and over, and before too long, Jodi was saying it back. They were no longer just fuckbuddies, they were now proper lovers, now they had both said the words they had kept at bay for so long. They made love so many times that night, in so many different positions, as well as anal. Over and over they made love until they were exhausted, and when they snuggled up together, Damon said the words again, saying he meant them. Jodi confessed that she had loved him for many months, but had been too afraid to say.

The next morning, Jodi woke to Damon's lips kissing the back of her neck, on the side that drove her crazy - her weak spot. Damon's cock was standing to attention and prodding at her ass. She pushed herself back into him, and he took this as a sign to take her there. Damon slipped in, and fucked her anally harder than the first time he had taken her there, with his fingers inside her pussy. Jodi came fast, soaking his fingers and hand in her love juices, as Damon offloaded himself deep in her. They spent a good part of the day in bed, making love, watching Netflix and napping in each other's arms. Jodi's kids weren't due home until the following evening.

Damon was spending more and more time at Jodi's, that she just gave him a key, so he could just let himself in whenever he came over. He was at her's more times than not, that he was starting to become a permanent fixture there. Bit by bit, more and more of his things were being left there, when Jodi decided to just ask him outright to move in with her. Damon didn't have to think twice about it, and moved the rest of his belongings into her home, and he into her bed permanently. Every night they made love before falling asleep in the same way they had on their official date at the hotel. They now had forever, as their souls and fate had made it happen. Their passion would always burn brightly.


12