From Good Girl to Grand Slam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie asked what that comment meant but before she could even finish the question I had placed a chocolate covered strawberry on her lips and handed her a flute of champagne. As Julie was enjoying the champagne the door opened again and three men and two ladies quietly entered the room. As Julie asked what was going on I interrupted her by giving her a passionate kiss. "Happy Valentines." I said. "I hope you enjoy the rest of your present."

I then placed her champagne glass on the nearby table and placed my hands on her hip and proceeded to kiss her passionately. She was trembling slightly. Her body was warm and her face was glowing. Her blonde hair had heavy curls falling on her shoulders. The leather skirt hugged her ass and looked fantastic with the dark stockings and peeks of garter belt and stocking top visible through the skirt slit. With two buttons undone the blouse revealed generous amounts of cleavage. The semi-sheer blouse covering a semi-sheer bra left hints of what was beneath. I continued to kiss Julie with my hands on her waist.

One of the men that had entered the room; he looked about 30 years old 6 feet tall and very solid with a military style haircut, and was well groomed in casual slacks and linen shirt, walked up behind Julie and placed his hands below mine on the swell of her hips. Julie jumped. I broke the kiss and told her to relax and enjoy then resumed the kiss. The second man approached and tapped me on the shoulder as if cutting in on a dance. I broke the kiss and stepped back and he quickly and quietly stepped forward. One of the women took my hand and gently pulled me away from Julie. The second man, who could well be the poster child for tall, dark, and handsome, used his hands to replace mine on Julie's waist and then his lips replaced mine on her lips. Julie must have noticed but she didn't inquire or protest.

The woman holding my hand was a petite brunette with an adorable smile and tight body well displayed in a pale yellow sundress. The second woman, in what looked like a painted on cocktail dress, had joined us. In the meantime, Kurt, the man standing behind Julie, was gently caressing Julie's ass with his hands. Jake, the man kissing Julie, was continuing the passionate kisses and receiving an equally passionate response from Julie. His right hand had slid from her waist to cup her left breast.

Chris, the third man, had stepped forward and found the side hook and zipper on Julie's skirt. He deftly undid the hook and slid down the zipper. Between kisses Julie called out, "Honey, are you okay?"

I quickly responded, "Yes I'm more than okay - you look beautiful."

Kurt, the man behind Julie, stepped back from her and began undoing his belt. Chris quickly took his place and began working her tight leather skirt down over her hips. Jason, the man who had been kissing Julie, stepped back slightly and was busy undoing the remaining buttons on Julie's blouse. Julie's skirt slid to the floor revealing her garter belt, stockings and sheer panties.

Chris lifted one foot then the other out of her skirt and slid it away. Jason slid the blouse off Julie's arms. Her skimpy sheer stretch bra highlighted her breasts. Her aureoles and aroused nipples were clearly visible and her cleavage was heaving as she took deep breaths.

Kurt had removed his pants and shirt and stood in his briefs tapping Jason on the shoulder. Jason stepped back to be replaced by Kurt who resumed kissing Julie, starting on her lips but then shifting down to her neck and nibbling toward her cleavage. Both Chris and Jason had stepped back to remove their clothing. Kurt took advantage of his solo opportunity to wrap both arms around Julie and grab one ass cheek in each hand pulling her body tight against his. Julie could no doubt feel the bulge in his shorts pressing against her stomach as his hands massaged her ass.

As I watched the men and Julie, the two women, Wendy and Nancy, the wives of Kurt and Chris, had moved me to a nearby bench where I was seated between the two women. They both stood and stripped out of their dresses. Neither had a bra so I was treated to what looked like a gorgeous pair of perky 34B tits on Wendy, and what had to be 38D breasts on Nancy. Both women resumed their place on the bench wearing only tiny panties. Wendy told me to strip down but then they would let me watch Julie for a while.

The men walked Julie the few steps to a large round the bed in the middle of the room. It was covered by a white satin sheet with several large pillows. A nearby table had towels, wash cloths, water bottles, and tubes of lubricant. The ceiling above was a mirror. Kurt began kissing Julie passionately and used his right hand to gently fondle Julie's left breast through her bra fabric. Chris had reached around and had his hand on Julie's mound rubbing her pussy lips through the sheer panties. Julie was soon whimpering as the men continued to challenge her senses.

Jason unhooked her bra and slid the straps off her arms freeing her breasts. Kurt slide down her panties uncovering her shapely ass and well-trimmed blond bush.

Julie was helped onto the giant bed and positioned spread eagle. Jason climbed between her legs and began attacking her pussy with his lips and tongue. Chris had settled in and was feasting on one breast and Kurt was kissing her face and fondling the other breast. They continued enjoying her for several minutes until Jason's tongue working on her clit brought on her first orgasm.

The men were very excited and waited only moments before repositioning Julie kneeling on all fours on the bed. Chris quickly climbed behind her and began rubbing her ass. Jason slipped off his shorts freeing a rock hard six inch cock that sprung to attention. He climbed in front of Julie. He took Julie's head in his hands and guided her mouth to his cock. Jason voiced the first words he used since entering the room saying, "Open wide."

Julie complied and her mouth was quickly filled with Jason's cock. Balancing himself with one hand on Julie's shoulder and the other holding her head, Jason slowly began rocking back and forth pushing his cock ever deeper into Julie's mouth. In the meantime Chris had removed his briefs revealing what looked like a thick seven inch uncircumcised cock. He slipped his cock between her legs. After a few strokes along her pussy lips he backed off and used his hand to steer his now lubricated cock into Julie's pussy. Two thrusts and Chris was balls deep in Julie's love hole. For the next 15 minutes the guys worked Julie over. Chris would thrust hard into Julie's pussy pushing her head further on Jason's cock. She was whimpering and squealing and snorting as the men pleasured themselves with her body. Jason had palmed Julie's tits and was using one hand to arouse her sensitive nipple. He removed her blindfold.

Wendy and Nancy were both enjoying the show. Wendy had her fingers in her own panties masturbating herself while Nancy had hand one hand around my cock alternating between pumping it and squeezing. Her other hand was gently fondling Kurt's cock as he waited his turn with Julie.

Chris and Julie both reached their orgasm within seconds of each other. Julie trembled with her body visibly shaking as her head rose and pulled off Jason's cock when Chris's final thrusting pushed her over the edge. Julie and Kurt still coupled, fell sideways to the bed. Kurt pulled out and rolled over. Julie laid face up gasping for breath. Jason had hopped off the bed, his cock still rock hard extended from his body. He shifted Julie's body so her head hung slightly off the edge of the bed and he steered his cock into her mouth as he stood beside the bed. Jason's balls slapped Julie's face as he sunk his cock back in her throat.

Kurt had now climbed onto the bed. He hoisted her stocking clad legs to his shoulders and positioned his noticeably bigger cock on Julie's dripping pussy. He plunged in. Julie's body shook but with Jason's cock deep in her mouth there were no intelligible words. Jason stroked in and out of Julie's mouth until he couldn't take any more stimulation. As he started to come he pulled his cock from Julie's mouth and steering it with his hand as he pumped five heavy squirts of cum across Julie's breasts. That sight was more than Kurt could handle as he erupted pounding his huge load deep in Julie's womb just as she reached her next orgasm.

Julie lay completely exhausted on the bed gasping for breath with her body glistening with the combination of sweat and cum covered breasts. Wendy took a warm damp cloth and wiped the semen from Julie's breasts and pussy. Nancy had left the room saying she would be back.

After Julie had rested about 10 minutes Wendy told me it was my turn to fuck Julie. I was more than ready. I couldn't imagine lasting more than a few strokes I was so aroused. I approached the bed and kissed Julie on the lips and on the breasts before climbing on the bed. My cock slipped easily into her wet pussy. I started thrusting. I love the way Julie's breast bounce around when I pound her while she is laying on her back.

Nancy returned with two naked men in tow. She placed one on each side of Julie's head then took Julie's hands and placed one on each man's penis. Julie began stroking the cocks as I pounded her pussy. She was chanting, "Fuck me, fuck me, it feels so damn good, just fuck me."

I couldn't last long and soon unloaded what felt like pails of cum in Julie's well used pussy. As soon as I caught my breath Chris tapped me on the shoulder signaling me he was next. Chris climbed on the bed and plunged his cock in Julie. As he worked into a rhythm he told the two men whose cocks Julie was masturbating that as soon as he gave her an orgasm they should "paint the pretty lady."

Julie had resumed her verbal encouragement telling Chris to fuck her pussy harder.

After a few minutes he had her gasping for breath and quivering as another orgasm shook her body. Moments later I understood what paint the pretty lady meant as each man took his cock into his own hands and stroked off. The two men by Julie's head plastered her face with cum. Chris produced a few strong streams that splattered from her face across her breasts to her tummy.

Julie seemed completely spent. But Kurt wasn't. He placed three jumbo pillows on the bed and flopped Julie's limp body over them positioning her face down with her ass on top of the pile of pillows. Kurt pulled her legs apart and pushed his cock in her cum loaded cunt. He squeezed her ass cheeks and playfully spanked her ass as he slowly fucked her.

After several minutes Julie was making moaning sounds. She turned her head sideways and whispered the word "harder". Kurt laughed saying, this is sure one horny MILF. He spanked her ass a few more times and taunted her to admit she love getting fucked. Julie moaned every time he spanked her or squeezed her ass. Finally she panted, "Fuck my ass, please, fuck my ass."

Kurt turned to me for concurrence and with my nod of approval he took his cum covered cock and placed it at Julie's anus. He pushed slowly but firmly. Julie moaned as the head penetrated her ass. Kurt pushed in with surprising ease as Julie rambled, "Fuck, cock, more, hard, fuck, cock."

Kurt was careful but not gentle. His cock was soon fully embedded in Julie's ass balls deep as he was slamming his groin against her ass cheeks with hard thrusts. Julie's chant became, "Fuck the naughty girl's ass. Fuck the naughty girl's ass."

She finally quieted down when I shoved my cock in her mouth and she hungrily acquiesced as I fucked her pretty face. A few minutes later I did something I had never done before and added my load to Julie's cum splattered face. There is something primitive and appealing about ejaculating on a pretty woman's face. I don't know if it has to do with proving male dominance or marking one's territory but the pleasure is real in spite of some cultural admonitions that it is disrespectful.

Moments later Kurt unloaded deep in Julie's bowels.

Julie never made it out to the pool or spa that night nor did she get a chance to see Ben that night as he was outside entertaining women. In light of Julie's exhausted condition the host suggested we spend the night in one of the guest rooms. Jason helped me carry Julie to the guest room where I cleaned her up a little and tucked her in.

The next morning Julie was slightly startled when she woke up in strange surroundings as it took her a few minutes to remember where we were. She blushed as she looked at me saying, "Oh my God I can't believe what I did last night."

I chuckle telling her if she couldn't believe it that we could watch it again on tape if she wanted.

Julie started saying, "I was so bad, I was so bad, I can't believe I was so bad."

I laughed at her saying no, "You are so good, you are so good, and everyone thought you were fantastic. We're invited back anytime we want."

Since we hadn't packed an overnight bag, we rinsed off in the shower then put our clothes from the prior night on and headed out. Julie couldn't find her bra and in a sudden bout of modesty was nervous about leaving the room in her sheer blouse until I reminded her that naked pictures of her being fucked were broadcast throughout the house last night from the built-in camera system so nobody left in the building would be seeing anything they hadn't seen already.

On the trip back to Dallas I explained to Julie the full background story on how I had contacted Ben and arranged our visit to his swingers club. I told her that he was a part owner and had handpicked the men and set up the room specifically as I had requested. I mentioned that I had talked to him briefly after I put her to bed last night and he joked that he had very much enjoyed watching the camera feed and was glad you had not only got past second base but had hit a grand slam. He did mention that if where ever in town again; he'd personally like to finish what he started in the backseat of his car.

Epilogue

Julie and I have had no regrets after our swinging experience. It seemed to satisfy a deep-seated curiosity Julie had and certainly had allowed me to act out one of my fantasies. It's been four months since our visit. Hardly a week goes by when we don't screw each other silly recounting memories from our Valentine party. Julie wore her leather skirt and charcoal sheer blouse to dinner one evening and I could hardly concentrate my erection hurt so much. Julie's interest in anal sex has gone from a once a year treat to a regular part of our lovemaking.

We haven't decided when or if we will go back to The Outer Limit but we are considering joining the group on a Caribbean island vacation this fall.