From Hell to Heaven Pt. 02

Story Info
Ashley founds that her bf is cheating on her twice!!!
2.1k words
4.4k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enjoy the pt2 of the story. Once again I am new so please unsee my mistakes or if you can comment them below. please tell me if you like the plot and also please rate the story. Also thanks to roftlheory for the story review, really appreciate it.

________________________________

I was staying at my best friend's place for the time away and now I have to go back at my place.

Let me tell you something about her.

A blonde with the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen, named Dannie. She is smaller than me at just 5'6 with porcelain skin and an ass you will die for. Though her best features are not her appearances but her personality, attitude and the fact that she is so generous, I just love her so much.

Daniee and me come a long way. When we were 8 yrs old we first met and not just instantly became friends. It was a really hard journey.

We had faced everything together from her disastrous prom night to my transition, her dating problems to my parents kicking me out. Everything we had shared together. We have so much history and have come such a long way, that we are just inseparable.

So here I am standing in front of the door to my apartment. As soon as I stepped inside I knew he had left for office, the silence and darkness ensuring it.

I had rough couple of days and just wanted to sleep in and relax without worrying about work. Oh! I totally forgot to tell you what I did for work. So I am a doctor and work at a fine hospital. Though the pay isn't much but by experience it will increase for sure. I mean I am just doing my internship.

So, I went in the bedroom and undress myself for a long shower followed by lunch. I stood in front of the mirror and admired my curves, not much was provided by the hormones, it was my discipline and hours at gym and diet which gave me all those curves and this thick ass.

I started the water in the tub and went to fix myself some lunch, naked. I love roaming naked without all the clothes on at the apartment. After my long bath and tummy full, I went to have some well deserved sleep.

Some time after, I woke up to some muffled sounds. The darkness in my room told me that it was way past sunset. I looked upon the time in my phone to confirm and it was past 7:00pm.

I got on to my feet and made way to the sounds, which were coming from the bathroom. As I got closer I could here them more clearly, so I just went closer and stood there listening quietly.

"Listen you bitch! you better not tell anyone about what happened today or else you will regret it."

It was Jake who was talking to someone, well rather harshly.

"Yeah make sure of that........ and yes I want you present in my office at 9am sharp on your knees."

This was twice in this week that I was shocked. I was almost about to fucking

burst open that door and beat the shit out of him, but I controlled myself. Years of trauma and meditation can teach you that.

Now one thing was pretty much sure this wasn't the first time he cheated on me, only now I have to find out with whom all and who is this bitch he is taking too.

"Yeah I apologized to her and we are back together.....................she is never going to find about this......... just shut up and do as I say or else you know the consequences."

This was the last sentence I heard before I went back in the room and made some noise, as to let him know that I was awake. Then I went to the kitchen to have water.

He came back later now changed in his t-shirt and pants.

"Hey!! babe you slept well?"

Not wanting to show him that I heard his conversation, I tried to act as normal as possible.

"Hi! Yeah I slept like a baby, without any worries of work and now we are back together."

"That's great babe and I am so happy we are back together. Now if you are so relaxed, do you have anything on your mind?" he said coming closer and giving me a kiss.

I returned it and quickly broke it off, "yup already have plans for dinner with Dannie and I am already running late."

"But I thought we will be staying in and having dinner together."

Yeah together my ass. You are lucky you aren't in hospital right now short stuff.

"Yeah I wanted that too, but Daniee wants to check on me after getting back with you and you know how she can be."

"I can also be very convincing baby."

I know how convincing you can be, but not tonight, I won't ever let you be with me again you fucker.

"No one can be more convincing than her, so mister don't be all sad and I will try to come back early."

That made him quite I guess, so I quickly made my way to bedroom to get ready.

After 45min I emerged from my bedroom to leave, Jake was sitting on the couch watching something on television god knows what.

"Wow! Ashley you look so hot I could fuck you right now. You surely are going to turn a lots of head around. Sure you can't take me with you?"

"Well thank you babe but sorry I can't take you and you know how it is." I gave him a goodbye kiss and left.

It was a 20min cab ride to the restaurant which was between both of our apartments. The whole time I was thinking about what had happened in my life in the past week and what should I do next. By the end of the ride I was pretty much clear on the idea that this asshole needs to be taught a lesson and I need to plan a perfect revenge.

As I reached the restaurant, Daniee was sitting there looking as gorgeous as she was and had already ordered wine.

She saw me and got from her seat to give me a bear hug. I returned it as big as I could and gave her a kiss on her cheek and sat down.

"God! Ashley don't you look sexy and look at that hair, when did you changed it?"

I mean I didn't really changed that much it was pretty much same, I just had it straightened a bit and something here and there.

"Well thankyou and I changed it just this morning. I am glad you like it and you also look gorgeous in that dress, I have never seen you wear such a dress before for our dinners." I really meant what I said, she looked so good as if good enough to eat. Oh!! Come Ashley not the time for those thoughts.

"I know it's just that the breakup has really affected me in ways."

"Yes but I would say in a hot and sexy way" I said it with a wink.

"Aww!! You are so sweet, but yes I would say in a positive manner and I would much likely express myself rather than hide in my room and cry."

"That's more like my girl now" now see our regular dinners really meant a lot to us and probably we both needed this one more than we thought.

"Enough about me now tell me what happened today? You got back together and you both enjoyed your day right? You both had hot, passionate makeup sex aah? Aren't you tired from all the sex??"

"Wait wait....let me answer girl!!. Well....."

"I am waiting." She said staring right into my eyes.

"Ughhhh it didn't really happened that way. Actually I found something far worse than the other night."

"What could be worse than the other night now?" She said shaking her head.

"Well finding that your bf is still cheating on you after he begged you to take him back."

" Wtf!! That son of a bitch is still cheating on you? Omg! this is so bad and so much worse. I can't believe you are so calm right now and how did you even know that? Shitzzz...."

She was clearly very angry right now and from her expression I should quickly tell her everything before she loses it.

You see she is short girl but when she is angry, she can be very unhappy and slightly violent.

Once, during my early transition years one of the girl decided that I wasn't a real girl and didn't deserve to be with other girls. So in the locker room after the gym she repaced my girl clothes with boy ones.

Now I am pretty calm in my nature and have a lot of patience within, but Dannie well doesn't and seeing her best friend in trouble really sets her off.

So what happened that day was she grabbed that girl by her pony and slapped her across cheek twice or thrice. Then made her give my clothes back and forced her to put on the boy clothes herself, all while the girl was crying restlessly. She got a weeks detention for making her wear the boy clothes but that girl didn't even complained for slapping her.

Never got any trouble from anyone thereafter.

I grabbed my bestesssttttttt friends hand and told her everything what happened and what I thought about it on the ride here.

If you thought she was fuming back then, you should have seen her now. She was ready to reduce the weight of that man from the earth.

"Dannie please don't do anything stupid to him right now, be calm and listen to me."

"How can I keep my cool after this? Ashley that shit hurt you so bad, you can't expect me to just sit here and listen to you."

Ughhhhh God please help me with her....

"No way I am sitting here and ain't doing nothing." She said that while getting up.

"Danieeeeee Daniee Daniee.... please for my sake don't go, just listen to me once and we will sort this out together just like we always do. Pleassseeee.........." I guess that helped.

"Okay, but only for you Ashley only for you" she replied and gulped all her drink at once.

"I know what happened was bad and Jake needs to be taught a lesson and we need to plan something to revenge him in a way that it doesn't backfire." I said and motioned the waiter for more drinks and for ordering food.

"But rather than doing it now we can plan it later on because right now I really want to enjoy our nightout and not think of him. I really need my best friend to be with me rather than plan ways to get back at that jackass."

"Okay Ashley if you want your best friend to be with you in this way, I will make sure you forget all about him till the night ends." She said calmly and with a wink.

"I am glad!" I said smiling weekly at her.

We changed topics to sports and as we both loved it we talked that for pretty much of the time, while enjoying our drinks.

By the time we both had drowned a lot of drinks and pretty much talked about everything when something slipped from me.

"You know when we were having sex at the office I didn't think of him while having it, I kept remembering the look of that girl's face and her green eyes." Now I was blushing like a teenage girl and had this smile on my face which won't go.

Seeing this she didn't let the opportunity go wasted, She teased and laughed slightly "Wow!! Ashley seems like you are in love with the 'girl' who you caught cheating with your bf."

"Oh! come on I just said what happened and you know I can't hide anything from you"

"I know I know, sorry but it was just too good to pass it." She said and then giggled, but she sort of burped and we both had a good laugh at that.

This was the indication that we were both drunk and should take our leave. She paid the bill ignoring my efforts to contribute saying I had paid several time in past.

We called a cab and we both went to her home, as I didn't want to go back to him.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The writing here is so poor. Numerous problems with grammar and the story line suffers from a lack of cohesion. Sorry but you need to improve your writing skills.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wishing to be a Slut Pt. 01 Virgin trans girl plans her 'first time'.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Sissy's Breakthrough In which sir aims to help with PNC.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Divine Feminine Witches help a trans gal unlock her secret power...via sex!in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sissy Whisperer An awakening of a sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Prison Dolls Ch. 01 Forced to be a prison doll Bobbie's life has changed forever.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories