From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave him my phone so he could check Denise out.

"Look at that big butt of hers." I commented. "She just sent me pictures of her boobs, live."

"Nice." He said scratching his balls, he scrolled through the pics. "Oh dude, there's your dick on that pic! I told you that's not what I wanted to see."

I thought this was a bit ironic as he was flaunting his own cock, now getting semi-hard and clearly resting at my eyes level, but I just pulled the phone away from his hand.

"Whatever." I grumbled.

He threw his underwear away in a basket full of dirty laundry and went to the faucet next to the tub to brush his teeth, stark naked.

For some reason, I thought that telling him to go away or to cover himself would only show my own insecurities and embarrassment. Instead, I pretended to be fine with that and I got off the tub, soaking wet.

When I stretched my arm to grab a towel, Robbie acted fast and held my right arm in the air.

"What do you think you're doing?" He scolded me, visibly pissed.

"What it looks like I'm doing!? Grabbing a towel. Let me go, man."

"You just nutted all over yourself, there's no way I let you use my towel."

"Dude!"

But he kept holding me firmly. When did he get so strong? Now, I was getting really annoyed myself. I was not the type of guys to accept being told what to do.

"I'm serious." He continued. "Look, I have no problem with you staying at my place, but like, you cum is in my bathtub and now, you want to rub your jizz all over my stuff.

I cannot stand cum. I don't want it everywhere on my towels, just let yourself dry! It's not like you minded to have loads of jizz all over your face before I caught you!"

This time, he was going too far.

"What the fuck are you trying to imply, asshole?"

I pushed away his hand still holding me, and tackled him back violently. Robbie's naked body slammed against a cupboard, breaking the glass door and letting tons of medicines and cosmetic products falling on the floor.

I had not measured my own strength.

"What the hell Connor?" He shouted. He was bleeding a little on his shoulder.

It was a whole mess and I felt like shit. I would always lose control of myself like that and it would always put me in serious trouble.

"I... Sorry... You just pissed me off with your weird comments and stuff..."

"Dude, you have to work on your anger issues! You do realize that nobody at the garage wanted to welcome you at their place. Without me, you would be sleeping in your damn car! And you hit me! Are you mad?"

"I did not hit you... I mean, I did not intend to, I just..."

"You know those stuff cost like hundreds of dollars and now it's spilled out everywhere on the floor!"

"I'm sorry bro..."

I knelt down to pick up what I could. As we were still both naked, my face found its way right at the level of his dick again, except this time, I was very close, only a few inches from it. I could see his hairy balls, his thick shaft, his foreskin.

"Yes, pick that up. That's the least you can do." He said in a firm tone.

I looked above me and he seemed furious.

"Dude, I'll just reimburse you this stuff."

"With what money?"

Touché. I knew he was right. I had nothing to give him. Fuck, I really was a mess. And that dick dangling just in front of my face, that was not helping! Disgusting.

"I'm sorry, ok. I did not mean to break this, you just said... I don't even remember what you said, but it was not cool and I snapped."

He sighed but he did not move, still watching me pick up some broken pieces of glass from the floor.

"No need to fight." He settled. "Shit like that happens between bros. You know I've always been on your side, man."

"I know." I stood up again, it was getting way too weird to kneel down near his balls. "I'm sorry I've overreacted."

"That's all good." He patted my shoulders. "And I just made $200 with the guy I was sending stuff to while you were touching your little prick in the tub. So, these products will be reimbursed quickly."

I was a bit relieved that he did not actually intend for me to pay him back. So relieved in fact that I did not even acknowledge the "little prick" comment.

"You made $200, really?"

"Yeah. I'm good at my job." He winked at me. "Look, I'll just finish brushing my teeth, but we're good. You can stay here, just no use of my towel on your sticky body. If you can clean this up, we can move on and consider this has never happened."

I thought it was smarter not to try to push back on the towel subject again. I was in enough debt not to owe $200 more.

"Ok..."

While he was brushing his teeth, I did as I was told and picked up the remaining of what I could from the floor. Only later on, I realized that while he was looking at the mirror on the wall, he had a perfect view of my hairy ass bent over.

For the first time in my life, I had accepted for someone who was not my dad to order me around.

Sure, it was just a small request at this stage, but Robbie had already won. He had taken control.

I just had not realized it yet.

[MORE TO CUM]

Welcome to another "straight to gay" story, guys! I hope you'll like this one, the introduction is a bit slow but the pace picks up quickly. Who's ready to see homophobe Connor discovering his passion for big dicks?

12