From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 11

Story Info
Harvesting cum in public restrooms can be a risky activity!
4.9k words
4.7
8.6k
15

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fags are disgusting and Connor hates them all! There is no doubt in his mind. But when this raging homophobe finds himself forced to move in with another hunky mechanic, he has no idea that he is about to slowly, but surely, become what he despises the most!

This is a pure work of fiction.

This story does not reflect the views of its author. I do not endorse the actions depicted in this story in real life. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

*

FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 11: The toilet paper's incident

When Robbie told me that we would keep a steady rhythm with the videos until my father's arrival on Wednesday, I thought that he meant we would jerk off once before going to work, and a second time after work.

I understood on Monday that I had underestimated his work ethic and his commitment to his clients...

I was working on a nice Audi (fuck, I wished I could afford a car like that) with Oliver, when Robbie came behind me and whispered in my ear:

"Meet me in the toilets, bitch, time for the first loads of the day."

Damn! Oliver was literally two feet away from me, his head in the hood of the car. Also, if anyone else were to catch us, we would look gay as fuck with Robbie's lips so close to my ears.

"Go away!" I whispered to him.

"Yeah, I'll go and we'll meet in 2 minutes."

Robbie left for the restroom with a wink and a smack on my butt.

I was so tired of his careless attitude in front of our colleagues. At the apartment, it was one thing, we had rules in place (well, somewhat) and it was only the two of us, but there, at the garage, people could see us... and assume things!

No way I wanted to have a faggy reputation, everybody was already noticing that I was no longer scoring any chick... Eric thought that I had become "more mature" since I was living with Robbie, and that I may be ready to settle down.

He thought I wanted his life? Married with three kids? Yikes.

Even if I was annoyed with Robbie, I had to be smart about this and consider my options. My roommate was not someone we could say no to without suffering the consequences.

If I did not join Robbie in the restroom, he would for sure come back and make it even more obvious in front of the others that he needed me to join him.

Even worse, he could be an ass when my dad would arrive... I had chills just thinking about what he could say or do in front of my father.

I considered that I just had to put up with his antics at least until my dad's trip would be over.

"The engine in that thing, top notch." Oliver commented, finally done with his task.

"Yeap." I replied, mindlessly.

"You're ok, mate?"

"I... I just have to go take a leak, be back in two minutes, bro."

"Have fun!" Oliver said with a smirk.

Maybe he had figured out that I had jerked off in the toilets the previous week, but really, rumours of me masturbating at work were the least of my concerns at that point.

I hurried towards the restroom, eager to be done with whatever Robbie was expecting from me this time.

When I came in, the place looked empty, I went through the four stalls until I saw Robbie's feet in the frame below the last door. He opened.

"Good, that's you, come in here."

"What? Why?"

"So, you can harvest my jeez, dummy, why else?"

"Dude, I thought we were going to collect our cum, like separately."

"Why would have I made you come in here WITH me then? Just so you can watch? Dude, we're gonna film a video. Hand-job in public bathroom, it will be a hit and we'll make sure to harvest more loads at the same time. It's a win-win. I have the condoms."

"The good ones?"

By good, I was referring to the condoms which actually fitted his monster cock.

"The ones I bought yesterday, hurry, somebody could see us."

My stomach hurt at that thought, I entered the small cubicle. It was definitely not built to welcome two people at the same time. Robbie closed the lid on the seat of the toilets and stepped up on it. His crotch was suddenly at my face level.

"What are you doing?!"

"Making sure that nobody sees two sets of legs in the stall, idiot! Could you imagine what they think?" He whispered back at me.

"Oh yeah... You're right."

"I always am. Now, I'll record from here with my phone, pretty simple. Just open my overalls, get the dick out of them, put the condom on and stroke it. I'll try to cum quickly, make it good."

I was hesitant, Robbie could tell.

"Dude, we're already in this compromising position. Now, the quicker we are done with it, the better off we'll both be."

I sighed. Again, he was right. He was already pressing play to record anyway. I looked towards the camera above me.

"Fetch my dick out, bitch." Robbie whispered.

It was not that easy with our blue overalls. I slid them down a little, there was a zipper. Robbie was wearing underwear so I really had to search for that cock. I finally found it. Warm but not hard, I got his cock and balls out of the boxer briefs.

"Robbie, you're not hard." I said, stating the obvious.

"I can see that... Help out instead of whining."

His meaty dick was dangling heavily (and dangerously) two inches from my face. I was already practically against the door.

"Rob... I can't... That's weird."

I thought that he had full control over his erections! Could not he take care of this himself?

"Just stroke it a little while you put the condom on, it will get hard, I'll focus. It's like, I cannot do all the work all the time! Help me out here."

I heard a noise outside. I was on edge for a few seconds but no, it was further away from the restroom. Nobody was there. For now.

"God, Robbie." I said, grabbing his uncut cock.

"No need to call me God, you can simply call me Sir." He slapped me playfully.

"Sorry, Sir."

At least, his plan was working. I had not been holding his cock for more than five seconds that it was already at half mast, his dick rising in front of my nose and lips. I kept stroking and with my left hand, I tried to put the ridiculously small condom on.

I knew this would not work any better than the previous night but I still tried to cover his cockhead. It was not wet yet but Robbie's cock was no doubt getting stiffer.

"Keep on playing with it, bitch. And don't forget the balls, I feel like I always have to remind you what you do. Fucking learn how to please an Alpha man, cunt."

I nodded yes and tried to do a better job, jacking off his dick slowly while rubbing his balls. He had not trimmed in a while; They were getting hairier by the day.

He was fully hard now; I must have been not so bad at my job!

"Yeah... That's better..." Robbie confirmed. "Fucking hot seeing you in your mechanic's overall, servicing daddy's dick below me."

"Yes, daddy."

"Don't lick your lips too much, I know you want it badly but that's not yours to suck, whore."

Was I really licking my lips? I could not say for sure but I was definitely hard.

Robbie was spitting on his dick from above me, I received some on my forehead. He chuckled.

"That's my good little slut, being marked by his superior."

I readjusted the condom in a pointless effort to keep it on his shaft. Things were getting slippery around here.

I was stroking that big cock the best way I knew how. See, even if only my own feet could be seen from the outside, I certainly did not want anyone to come take a shit while we were still going at it. Robbie needed to jizz as soon as possible!

"Mmmm... I'm getting there..." He mumbled at some point.

"Hurry, Rob."

He spat right on my face this time. He was furious.

"Shut up, bitch! Who the hell do you think you are, telling your master what he is supposed to do?! Do you know how many sluts wish they were at your place, stroking my meat? If you want me to cum, do a fucking better work!"

Fuck, he was talking so loudly! Was he crazy?! We were going to get caught for sure.

I panicked and stroked his dick even more intensely in a last-ditch effort to make him jizz.

"Hmmm... I like that better, cunt."

I was relieved, he was not that angry after all. Robbie looked like a literal giant in this position, and his dick, right at the level of my eyes looked humongous.

I could see every single one of his veins pulsating, I was feeling every throb under my fingers, the precum was sliding through the condom, wetting my hands.

I opted for another strategy to get him to cum, fast.

"I want you to nut, Sir. I want to feel your dirty spunk all over me." I begged in a low voice.

"Oh, fuck yeah, bitch. That's the correct way to ask a man to empty his big balls for your undeserving mouth."

"Yes, daddy, please... I'm begging you..."

"Look at you, turning into such an obedient little whore."

I nodded yes.

Robbie looked genuinely proud of me. He was also very horny. I used both of my hands to cover as much of his dick as I could. I also spat on it. I knew that he loved that. At some point, a trickle of saliva was connecting my mouth to his dick.

"Want to feel it on your tongue?" He asked.

"Daddy?"

"Through the condom, I mean. Just the cockhead, where it is covered. I can let you have that. I'm sure it's gonna make me cum so fucking hard. I know you want it bad."

Maybe things were getting blurry between roleplay and reality but having a cock in your mouth, that would definitely make you gay, right? There was no way I would do that.

"I see you licking your lips, they are so close to it."

His dick has never been that close, indeed.

"Don't suck it, I won't allow you to do that, don't even use your tongue. I'll just permit you to feel the rubber against your lips. You'll just have to thank me for the honour afterwards."

I was breathing heavily. My arm was tired due to the non-stop stroking. I was scared too, terrified of getting caught.

Robbie thrusted his hips further, I was literally stuck against the door. His cockhead was so fucking close. And he was still pushing it towards my face.

"Let it touch your beautiful slutty lips. That's no big deal... Everything's fine..."

And just like that, I felt the contact of his pulsating cockhead, covered by the extra-thin layer of rubber, against my lips. I was like stunned. This was crazy.

"See, not that big of a deal, right? Keep on jacking me off, slut!"

I had not let go of his cock but I had stopped moving. I resumed going back and forth with my right hands, his dick was now full-on rubbing against my lips and cheeks. Fuck, if he were to cum now, I was sure I would get sprayed despite the condom.

It would not be the first time I would get a facial though.

"Fuck... yeah... I'm gonna nut now..."

I tried to move my face to stop touching his cock, fuck, this space was so tiny, we could barely move. I felt the familiar sensation of his balls contracting and his dick throbbing before ejaculation.

I put my right hand on the condom to keep it in place while the first volleys of warm cum were flying from Robbie's piss slit.

"Hmmm... Yeah... That's the stuff..."

After three loads, the condom was already filled and falling off, the rest of Robbie's juice was plastered against the stall's wall and my own face. Lost in his orgasm, Robbie kept his eyes closed and was moaning loudly.

I was praying that no one would enter. Imagine the Chief or Eric hearing, or worse, seeing that?!

Thankfully no-one did.

Robbie turned the camera off. When he was finally done, I was drenched.

"Thanks bitch, I mean, bro. Keep the condom, try to tie it up nicely, it is leaking everywhere. And fill another one with your beta male spunk. When you're done, just put them both in the freezer bag in my locker."

He left me there, in a stall which was stinking and dripping cum.

I jerked off with his used condom in my left hand. It took me less than two minutes to ejaculate. Why was I so horny!? Fuck, I hated that! Of all the messed-up shit happening in my life, the fact that I had to nut every time I would stroke Robbie's dick was probably the craziest. How fucked-up was that I loved it so much?

I tried to clean up the door, the walls, and my own face with some toilet paper before leaving the stall. What a mess.

My biggest fear was that anyone would think that I was a fag but none of our colleagues had any clue of what was happening between Robbie and I. Not that what was happening was anything faggy, but you know, looking at it from an exterior's point of view, I knew it could definitely look sus.

We had lunch altogether that day and none of the guys mentioned anything weird, we even discussed pussies and big cars for the best part of the break.

Robbie did something nice, he told the boys that I had scored a hot MILF the previous week-end.

Eric was judgemental as usual but Oliver was super curious.

I was glad I could jump on the opportunity to improve my Alpha Male reputation. I described my fake night of sexual passion with Linda, Robbie's neighbour, as best as I could.

Apparently, I was doing a good job as Oliver was sporting a hard-on when I was done describing how my cock was used as a hot dog between Linda's big juicy boobs.

The prick even showed us! Those British lads, they are really shameless. Chief laughed at the sight so Eric did not say anything. To say the truth, he even took a good look.

When later that afternoon, Robbie requested for another hand-job session in the restrooms, I did not even think about questioning it. We followed the same plan, even went into the same stall, and I made him cum, mostly on my face, and some in the condom. It was over in five minutes.

That time, his dick was all over my cheeks (and sometimes on my lips) straight from the beginning of the "session".

Again, I cleaned everything up with some toilet paper and nobody noticed a thing.

My life had become an endless circle of stroking cocks and harvesting cum. At work, at home, during the day, or at night, I was milking Robbie's off until he was fully empty. And then, every time I would jerk him off, I would stroke my own dick in response.

I had no time for looking at porn, or thinking about regular girls. Every moment awake, and even some moments asleep, was spent either collecting or thinking about spunk.

By Tuesday's afternoon, there were only a few more hours to go before my dad would arrive. Frankly, just to switch off my brain from all those weird thoughts associated to cocks or cum, I was eager to take that well-deserved break.

One hour before leaving work, Robbie made me go to the restroom again. I hoped that it did not look too suspicious for the others; it was the fourth time in forty-eight hours that we were locking ourselves in a cubicle. Always the same fucking tiny stall.

"It'll be a quickie, I'm already horny."

I was glad.

"Ok." I said, fetching for his dick.

I could confirm, he was already pretty hard.

"There was this blondie with great ass who asked me to check her engine. You bet I did! I also got her number."

I smiled.

"Can you hand me the condom?" I noticed the camera was already recording.

"Sir?" I added respectfully.

"Shit. I don't think I have them."

I let go of his cock that I was already stroking.

"Oh, come on, I'm super horny already. I have tons of jizz for you."

"For me?"

He pressed pause on his phone. I could tell that he was getting pissed.

"I mean, for this, for the clients. We can still film a great vid, I have a date with Blondie tonight, we won't do anything at home, this is our last chance to film anything before your dad comes."

"But Robbie, I would just be jerking you off, like that, no condom or anything..."

"Stop whining and keep pumping, man. Really." He looked around us. "Not the best place to have an argument, we don't have much time."

I sighed but I resumed my stroking. He unpaused the video.

"Is that ok, Sir?" I said, caressing his balls.

"Oh yeah, that's nice... I'm gonna nut in no time... I don't know why, I'm fucking horned-up, I need to blow some fat loads all over your face."

"Yes, daddy, please..."

Somehow, my nerves had made me go super hard on his cock this time. I was already spitting on his bare cockhead, looking it shine just in front of my mouth.

"Mmmm... You're really giving everything you've got, bitch, fuck... I bet you're turned on too. I get it. Who would not love to be in your place? Feeling that alpha dick. Come on rub the cockhead, yeah..."

He thrusted his hips and his bare cock ran through my face. He was smearing me with precum. I tried to avoid it but did not manage to.

Did I really try that hard though?

"I'm gonna paint your beautiful face white, bitch, you know that?"

I nodded yes. I did know that.

"I'm gonna make a big mess and look, no more toilet paper... Looks like you're gonna have to find another way to clean this up."

That was the moment where I started to panic. He could not be for real? I could jerk him off, I got used to it, I could even handle his dick on my face, I mean, shit like that could happen when you jack off a mate, but did he really want me to drink his cum there? At work?!

"Robbie..."

I stopped talking since he was rubbing his dick all over my mouth.

"Shut up, bitch, just take it!"

I pushed him away.

"No... Mfff... Robbie, stop, this is too far..." He was practically rubbing his dick on my right cheek at this point.

"Stop whining bitch, just work daddy's bone! I'm so fucking close!"

I pushed him harder this time, he fell from the toilets onto me. There was a big bang. Shit.

"Fuck! We had a great scene here, idiot!" He turned off the camera on his phone. "Dude, I was horny as hell, this was perfect! Why did you have to ruin it?"

"Rob! Stop yelling! Someone's gonna cum, I mean, come!" I tried to go back to whispering. "You wanted me to eat your cum! Here!"

"I never said that, I just said that you should find another way to clean it up! Not my fault there is no more toilet paper in here! Besides, you have drunk it tons of times already, what's the fucking matter with you?"

"It's just... Dude, you know..."

"Doing this to me, so close to your dad's arrival, that's a stupid mistake's bro."

The panic grew in my stomach.

"Rob... Please... Don't say that... I'm doing everything that I can..."

I tried to grab his dick to finish the job but he would not let me. He was now standing against me; he was jerking himself off.

"Shut up, you piss me off... But... I... Fuck... I still have to jizz... I can feel it about to burst..."

This was so unfair! I had done so much efforts lately.

"Rob... Please..."

"Yes, beg for my cum..."

He was not even filming! What was the point? His mouth was very close to my neck, he was breathing on me. Damn, this was so fucking sexual.

"Rob? Mate..."

"Fuck, I'm cumming, Connor, I cannot stop myself..."

We heard a noise behind us. Someone had definitely entered the restrooms. Robbie looked stunned, his dick about to explode.

"Who's there?" Oliver said banging at our door. My heart stopped. "Rob, Connor, are you in there together? What the fuck?"

This was no longer panic. This was pure terror. It was my worst nightmare.

But then, things got even worse! Robbie mouthed me the following words:

"CAN'T HOLD MYSELF, GONNA CUM."

He pushed me down, pressing on my shoulders with his left hand, he whispered:

"Take it in your mouth! We cannot leave a mess. No choice!"

Instinctively, I went down and opened my mouth. I felt his cockhead invading it. Just the tip. Nothing else. I just needed to catch that spunk or Robbie would spray his juice everywhere!

Right then, the volleys of cum started pouring directly in my mouth. It was close!

"Oliver, go away, what we do is kinda embarrassing for Connor." Robbie said casually while emptying himself in me.

I was shaking.

Was he about to tell it all to Oliver!?

12