From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck, guys? Is Connor blowing you or something?"

I felt my eyes tearing up. I did have my mouth around his dick. Everyone would think that I was a queer!

"Nah... He has a thing on his cock, a weird mole. I'm taking a pic for my mom; she's working as a doctor's assistant. We were trying to be discreet."

What the fuck was he talking about?! I was so confused and trust me; It was hard to think straight with all that spunk flooding my throat.

"A mole? Guys! I'm dying over here" Oliver replied, laughing his ass off.

I could not talk. I had my mouth full.

But before I was even done swallowing his jizz (there was so much of it!), Robbie pulled down my pants, put his own cock back in his pants, and... slammed the door of the cubicle open, exposing me, butt naked!

"Oliver, that's not cool. Connor is super embarrassed." Robbie explained with a grin.

I STILL HAD SEVEN OR EIGHT LOADS OF SPUNK IN MY MOUTH! And Oliver had now a full view of my bare ass.

"He's become mute or what?" Oliver asked, still finding the situation hilarious.

I swallowed. Fuck, that was warm and slimy. I also licked my lips fast. I was sure I had residue of precum left on my cheeks. I would be found out. I did not turn around.

"Dude, please... I'm... I'm really embarrassed." I finally mumbled, facing the wall and Robbie in front of me.

This definitely was not a lie.

"Jesus, you guys are weird; You live together, could not just do that at home?"

"We were having a leak and Connor told me that he was worried about a weird mole. So, like the good fellow that I am, I said, let me take a look and send that to my mom." Robbie explained while he was getting out of the cubicle. "She can help. But Connor was too shy doing it in here, so we have to hide in the freaking cubicle."

Oliver was now laughing hysterically.

"Must be the best embarrassing story ever!"

I pulled back my pants. I wanted to crawl and disappear into the grounds but if you can believe it, my hell was not over yet.

"Please guys, it really is embarrassing."

I was on the verge of tears; I was not acting. Seeing me like that, it calmed Oliver a little bit.

"Chill, bro. You cannot blame me for laughing really! I thought you were banging each other in there!"

"Clearly not." I said, pissed. "I'm no fag."

"You still show your dick to your bro!"

"Whatever."

"No, but seriously, let me see. I think I can help." Oliver said, mocking me.

I gave him the middle finger.

"Drop it, Oliver, the guy feels sufficiently bad as it is." Robbie defended me (while sporting the biggest smile on his face...).

"No, I'm super serious! My brother-in-law is a dermatologist, he'll know exactly what this is." Oliver explained.

"Oh, the guy who's been dating your brother? They're married now?" Robbie asked.

"Married and thriving! Come on, show me the goods, freak." Oliver told me.

"What the fuck, Oliver? I'm not going to show it to you and you're not going to send that to a faggot!"

"You just showed Robbie and you wanted to send him to his own mom! How is it not worse? Thinking of which, it's 100% worse. Your roommate's mom!"

"Oh yeah, Oliver is right, Connor, if you can solve this without sending your junks to my mom. I would prefer."

This would never end then...

"I'm not going to send a pic of my dick to a queer!" I insisted.

"Are you insulting my brother?" Oliver said, semi-pissed, semi-laughing.

"Argh! No... It's just..."

"Look, that queer could damn right save your life if your mole is cancerous or some shit like that. I'll admit, I was messing with you but eh, my brother-in-law can legit help you out."

I was stuck. If I refused, it made no sense why we were locked with Robbie in a stall. I did have a mole on the base of my dick. Turned out that my roommate knew my dick pretty well. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Ok, ok... But please, no word to this to anyone... I'm dead serious..."

I slid down my pants and my underwear reluctantly.

Robbie could not believe it; I wondered what he must be feeling that his crazy story worked. I used to be so proud of flaunting my big flaccid uncut cock, but now, I was not too sure what I was feeling but it was definitely not pride.

Oliver pulled out his phone.

"Fuck, that's a first, mate!" He started snapping pics. "That's the mole, right? On the base. It looks totally fine, not sure why you're so worried."

"I don't know... It kinda... Hurt."

"What do you mean? I'll have to explain this to my brother-in-law."

"Like, it's itchy."

"You're sure Linda did not give you an MST?" Oliver asked seriously.

Oh My God... Just kill me now.

"It's just itchy on the fucking mole. But ok, you have enough pics, right?"

"Yeap. I guess. Definitely not something I thought I would be doing today!"

Oliver exclaimed.

"I'm serious. Not a word about this outside of us three?"

"I mean, with a tool that size, I cannot promise my brother-in-law won't show it to his husband but overwise, he's very professional."

Worst moment of my life.

I tried to stay collected as much as possible for the rest of the day but as soon as I got into Robbie's car, I lashed out on him.

"WHAT THE FUCK, ROBBIE?! Oliver's gonna think that I'm a freak! Sometimes, I just cannot believe you!"

"Man! Wow. Where is this coming from? I just saved your reputation! What would you have preferred? That I told him the truth, that you were swallowing my spunk in the public restroom!"

"I only did that because... You asked me to... Because there... There was no toilet paper!"

Damn, that sounded so ridiculous now.

"Maybe that time. But at the apartment, you've been drinking it as well! You want me to show Oliver all the videos we've been filming?"

"Fuck, Rob! You would not!"

"Of course not! I'm your bro! Why would I do that? I just saved your freaking ass. Asking a friend to check a mole on your dick, ok that's a bit weird, but that's nothing. And it was the best way to explain what we were doing. You should thank me, man! Not everyone would be able to think as fast as I did back there!"

I could not deny that the way he had come up with that lie was impressive. I remained silent.

"Listen, Connor, I'll drop you out at the apartment and I'll tell you what, since I'm probably sleeping at Blondie's place tonight, I'll let you have my bedroom starting tonight instead of tomorrow."

"Thanks..." I mumbled.

"See. I'm really trying here! I made sure to shoot as much content as possible before your dad arrives, organizing my own schedule around your imperatives. And now, I'm gonna let you act as the owner of my place in front of your dad! What more can I do?"

"I'm sorry Robbie. It was just so fucking embarrassing... You weren't the one butt naked with cum in your mouth... Fuck! This was insane, man!"

"Thank God I was not; I would have definitely puked!" He chuckled. "I do have to give this to you: you know how to swallow some warm thick jizz in one go!"

Congratulations to me, I guess.

[MORE TO CUM]

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, guys! Who's ready for Connor's daddy visit next week?!

12