All Comments on 'From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 11'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
southflasouthflaabout 1 year ago

2 or 3 a week. Speed it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good to see that Connor is turning into more and more of an obedient little whore for his Daddy Rob, who i suspect also owns/has something on the other guys working with them? There were some hints and i am interested in where it might go.

The little slut is also THIS close to finally properly sucking Daddy's dick, and if we recall chapter 1, he's gonna be excited to eat Daddy's ass!

Just serve his Daddy in whatever way Rob wants.

Next up his Connor's father visiting, let's see how that goes, if Rob can find a way to continue using and training his little slut, and maybe the dad, too?

BaraTiddiesBaraTiddiesabout 1 year ago

Connor journey from alpha to cumslut is so much fun.

so excited with the possibilities of Connor's Father coming over. Is Robbie going to turn him into a cumslut as well or is he secretly already one. Or is Connor's dad going to help dominate and turn Connor to a complete cumslut. Maybe a mix of both things

Rin_MoonRin_Moonabout 1 year ago

I love this story but I do wish there was multiple chapters coming out at once per week. I just want to read more of this story, I'm so intrigued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really hope Connors dad cums a part of this story

James0987piJames0987pi7 months ago

Love all your stories! Awesome!

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStories30 days ago

OMG…the humiliation! I know this is a story about humiliation, but gone to far. This poor guy has been degraded to nothing. It has destroyed his confidence. Now he’s sucking a load of hot cum out of Robbie because Robbie is too stupid to check to make sure he brought a condom or have toilet paper in the stall. And EVERYTHING is Connor’s fault. I know his dad is going to see a video and either recognize his hands or Robbie hadn’t blurred out his face yet. Connor depends on Robbie too much. He’s working and getting paid, he needs to get the hell out of there. But that’s not what this story is about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.