From Hookups to More... Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylee shook her head. "No, let's play it by ear. But from now on, we need to be honest with each other. If I'm doing something you don't like, please tell me. I'll tell you if you're doing something I don't like. Deal?"

I grabbed Kylee's outstretched pinky with my own and kissed her. "Deal."

"Now, what do you want to do with me now?" She playfully asked.

"I think we could just relax for the rest of the night," I said, brushing her hair back. "It's just us for two nights."

"Maybe there's a hockey game on," Kylee said.

"Even better, I'm pretty sure there's basketball on tonight downtown. I bet we could get tickets," I suggested.

Kylee shrugged. "I've never been to a game. Are they fun?"

"I've been to a couple. They can be," I said. "Haven't been to one in years."

"Well shit, let's go," she said. "I have a cute outfit for it." She flashed a big grin and ran to get changed.

***

Kylee wore a business suit that she would have worn at her business meeting today but with a low-cut shirt underneath. I had trouble not staring at her cleavage as she rolled her eyes with a smile.

"You're lucky I'm the submissive," she smirked.

"Sorry, what was that?" I asked jokingly. Kylee let out a loud laugh before I grabbed her arm and led her out of the suite.

The stadium was close to the hotel, so we decided to walk. We held hands, looking at each other periodically and smiling.

I genuinely felt like her boyfriend at that moment. It was the first time in a while, and it was fantastic. I had nothing on my mind, and life was good.

Tickets were a little pricey, but we got seats in the lower bowl. Kylee and I found our seats relatively easy while warmups were going on. It was two teams I had only seen on TV, and the arena was starting to get pretty packed for a Wednesday night game.

I did, however, notice some guys looking over at Kylee. They had a hard time keeping her eyes off her, and she was looking towards the far side of the arena.

"Believe me, I see them. I know they're looking at me," she said.

"At least it's not like earlier, right?" I joked.

She swatted my arm. "That was incredibly hot, but this is more comfortable," she said while not looking away. "I've learned that if you avoid eye contact and ignore them, they look away sooner."

"Oh, but pretty girl, don't you want that attention?" I asked while putting my arm around her.

She looked at me and gave me a questioning smile.

"I mean, I can't blame them for staring," I continued, glancing down at her breasts. "Hell, I have a hard time keeping my eyes off you myself."

She kissed me deeply as we sat in our seats. When she pulled back from the kiss, she whispered. "The only eyes I want on me are yours, baby. I'm all yours."

"Well, they looked away when you kissed me. At least, I think..." I replied. She giggled.

We sat, watched the game, and found ourselves rooting for the home team in the first half. It was a back-and-forth game, and by halftime, the hometown team led by five.

At halftime, we both got a text from an unknown number, and Kylee checked her phone first.

"Oh, I know who this is..." she said with a smile.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Linn. She sent us a GIF," Kylee said. "It's to hypnotize me, I think."

"Well, do you want to remember the rest of the game?" I asked.

She laughed. "Well, one quick peak wouldn't hurt, would it?"

I saw her look down at her phone. The game started when she looked up again, indicating that she had been staring at her phone for quite a long time.

She looked at me and smiled. "I feel perfect, Daddy."

I put my arm back around her and smiled. "How good?" I asked.

She leaned in and whispered to me. "I'm so wet; I feel it is dripping from my pussy. I need that cock inside me soon, Daddy."

"I'm going to make you wait. We wouldn't want to miss the rest of the game, would we?" I caressed her hair, which drove her crazy.

"Wait, that's where we are?" She asked. "I had no idea."

I played with her hair some more. She squirmed in her seat, and in the middle of the third quarter, she seemed insatiable.

I leaned in and whispered. "Do you need to cum, baby?"

She let out a soft moan. "Mmm, yes, Daddy. You're driving me crazy."

"Find the washroom. And finger yourself in the stall. Do not make any noise, and film yourself while you do it," I ordered. "When you return, you will hand me your shirt and sit with your blazer covering your upper body. Understood?"

Kylee's eyes glowed at me as she looked at me in shock. "Oh fuck yes, Daddy. Anything you command."

She kissed me deeply before getting up and heading for the stairway. I watched as she basically sprinted up the stairs. I focused on the game for a moment before texting Linn.

"Thanks for the GIF. We're at the game, and she is going out of her mind."

She quickly typed a reply.

"I saw you both. I'm sitting across the way. Want me to come over after?"

I pondered for a moment before she texted me again.

"This is your choice, not hers," she texted with a wink-face emoji.

I chuckled for a moment before replying. "Sounds good. See you after the game!"

Then, I got a message from Kylee. It was a video message, so I knew I had to look around to ensure no one else was looking over my shoulder.

I opened the video, and sure enough, Kylee was shirtless, fingering herself deeply with her blazer open. Her tits were fully exposed. She was silently moaning, staring intensely into the camera.

As the video ended, Kylee returned to her seat. Her face flushed, her shirt was off, and her blazer buttoned up.

As the third quarter ended, Kylee collapsed into her seat. She reached into her jacket and handed me her shirt.

"That was so hot, Daddy; thank you for letting me do that," she moaned.

"I'll get to save that video for later," I joked. Kylee flashed a big smile.

"Oh yes, Daddy. And I'm going to do more than that for you tonight," she said excitedly.

"We're going to have a guest. You're going to make sure she's entertained. Understood?" I asked.

Her eyes widened. "Mmm fuck yes, Daddy. I'll do anything."

"Watch the game for now, baby," I ordered her.

She obediently sat and watched the game. I texted Linn one more time.

"What state is she in now?"

She replied quickly. "She's submissive. You have options. Make her watch it again to make her a slave, or keep her waiting, and she'll become a bimbo for you."

I smiled and sent her the video of Kylee from earlier. Linn replied quickly.

"Oh my..." she texted.

"I'll make her a slave, but you should bring a collar for her. And you, if you're into that." I texted her.

She responded quickly. "Oh, HELL, yes. I can't wait!"

I put my phone away and grabbed the inside of Kylee's leg. She gasped quietly and looked at me.

"Is it time to go already?" She asked.

"Not yet, dear," I replied. "However, I think there's something on your phone you should watch to kill time."

Kylee pulled out her phone. "I don't know what you... mean... Daddy..." Kylee trailed off as she stared once again at the GIF.

I watched the rest of the game while Kylee mindlessly stared at her phone screen. The game was starting to widen out, and the home team was taking over. The crowd noise, the loud music, and the whistles couldn't deter Kylee, and she was focused solely on the screen.

In the final few minutes, I reached over to turn Kylee's phone screen off. Kylee looked over at me and gave me a naughty smile.

"Your slave waits for you, Master," she whispered.

"I think we can miss the rest of the game," I told her as I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the stairway. We were nearly running out of the stadium as the final buzzer sounded.

We approached the hotel but had to stop for a crosswalk. Kylee panted but smiled up at me before we continued at a more normal pace. I kissed her deeply before the crosswalk changed signals to allow us to walk across safely. We made it to the front of the hotel, and I opened the door for her, smacking her ass as she walked by me. She looked up at me, smiling. "Thank you, Master," she mouthed.

As we entered the elevator, I opened the button on her suit jacket, exposing her tits slightly more. We were the only ones in the elevator again, so I didn't have to ask her to remove it completely.

"Is this want you wanted, Master?" She asked while batting her eyelashes.

"Perfect, Slave," I replied. "Do you know what you're going to wear later?"

"Of course, Master," Kylee said with a smile. "Linn sent me instructions. We're going to match for you, Master."

"Fuck that's hot," I remarked.

The elevator stopped at our floor. Kylee stepped out of the elevator, and after I got out, I stopped her.

"Crawl for me," I ordered.

Kylee handed me her suit jacket and dropped to her knees in the hotel hallway. She crawled behind me as I strolled towards the suite. Her tits swayed back and forth as she crawled slowly and seductively.

I slid the card through the slot and opened the door. Kylee continued to crawl behind me into the room and smiled up at me as she kneeled at my feet while I pushed the door closed.

"I love being beneath you, Master," Kylee said with a huge smile. "My mind, body, and soul are all yours. I'm so desperate for that cock to be inside of me. Please, Master. Take me. I'm your fuck doll."

"You're making it hard to wait for Linn," I smirked.

She placed her hands behind her back and shook her tits teasingly. "I don't want to wait, Master. I want to scream for you while you fuck all my holes."

She unbuttoned her dress pants and slid them off. As she was standing up to slide her pants completely off, there was a knock at the door.

"Get the door, Slave," I ordered. "I have a feeling you'll know who it is."

Kylee walked over to the door, smiling at me the whole time, as she opened the door.

"My, what a surprise this is," Linn's voice said from the other side of the door.

"Come on in, Linn. I don't think we can wait much longer," I said.

Linn walked past Kylee and smiled warmly at me. She wore a low-cut top that exposed a significant portion of her cleavage. She had a large leather bag in her hand.

"We'll be right back," Linn said.

Linn led Kylee to the bathroom and closed the door. I started getting undressed. Picturing Linn and Kylee together ensured I didn't take long to get hard, either.

I heard the bathroom door click and turned and looked.

"Oh my..." I gasped.

Kylee and Linn wore matching black bras, thongs, matching high heels, and black collars around their neck. They both smiled at me innocently.

"I'm ready for any command you give me, Master," Kylee beamed.

I looked over at Linn. "I believe you may have some programming to catch up on, no?"

Linn's eyes widened. "I've never done that for a client, but I trust you," she said.

I handed her my phone with the GIF already preloaded on it. "Sit on the chair," I ordered.

Linn mindlessly obeyed without lifting her eyes from the screen. I then turned to Kylee.

"I expect that mouth on my cock in short order," I said as she got down on her knees. She crawled up to me slowly and licked my cock.

"Of course, Master. I'm here to pleasure you," she said as her eyes glowed.

Kylee's mouth opened wide, and her head began bobbing on my cock. She looked up at me without breaking eye contact as she sucked me off. I let out a soft moan as she increased her pace, stroking my cock with one hand while she sucked.

Linn let out an audible gasp as she looked up from the phone. I guess Kylee sucking my cock was able to break her focus from the GIF.

"I'm ready to serve you, Master," she said with a smile.

"Come here, sl-... slut," I stuttered. I wasn't initially sure if it was alright if I called her that, but she seemed to respond well to it as she stood up and walked over to me slowly while smiling.

I caressed her hair and kissed her deeply. Linn moaned softly into the kiss, while Kylee moaned while sucking my cock. I reached around Linn's petite body to grab one of her large tits that sat comfortably in her lingerie. I pulled away from the kiss, and she smiled up at me.

"Who's my slut?" I asked, looking directly at Linn.

"I-I am, Master," Linn stammered as her expression brightened.

"What's your name?" I asked, squeezing her breast softly and pulling her close to me.

"I... I don't know, Master. What would you like my name to be?" She asked as her face glowed up at me.

"The name 'Slut' suits you perfectly," I said. Meanwhile, Kylee popped her mouth off of my cock. I looked down at her. "Do you know your name?" I asked.

"I... I think it's Slave," Kylee paused. "Is that right, Master?"

"Yes, it is," I replied with a smile. "Trade places with Slut."

Kylee stood up, and Linn knelt on the floor. Linn put her warm mouth on my cock while looking up at me, while Kylee pressed herself against me and kissed me. I kissed her neck as I wrapped my arm around her and squeezed her breast. Kylee let out a soft moan.

"Oh, Master..." She said as she closed her eyes and sighed in pleasure.

"Who's a good girl?" I whispered to her.

"Mmm, I'm a good girl, Master," she moaned out.

"You're going to let me do whatever I want to you, aren't you?"

"Fuuucckkk Master, of course. Use me. I'm your whore," Kylee wiggled her ass into my hip in an effort to tease me.

Linn popped my cock out of her mouth and smiled up at me. "Thank you, Master," she said excitedly.

"Stand up, Slut," I ordered. "And start kissing Slave."

Slut and Slave looked at each other with grins on their faces. Linn glanced at Kylee's breasts before holding her face and kissing her. I slid Kylee's thong off to the side, and while she leaned over to kiss Linn, I slid my cock into Kylee's ass. Her moans were very audible, but she did not lift from her kiss with Linn.

I fucked her ass hard, holding onto her hips as I pushed into her ass at a steady pace. I unclipped Kylee's bra.

"Slave, push Slut's face into your tits," I ordered.

Kylee lifted from the kiss and slid her bra off. Linn bent over slightly as Kylee pushed her face into her breasts. Kylee also moaned out as I continued fucking her ass.

"Oh, yes, Master. My ass is yours," Kylee moaned out.

I rocked Kylee back and forth on my cock, and she moaned out louder. The rocking back and forth caused Linn to stop sucking on Kylee's tits. She looked up at me with an excited look on her face.

I pulled my cock out of Kylee's ass. "Suck on my cock, Slut," I ordered.

Linn obediently knelt and sucked my cock, even after it had been on Kylee's ass. Kylee turned around and pulled her thong off of her.

"Take Slut's clothes off, Slave," I ordered Kylee. She smiled at me as she bent over to unclip Linn's bra. I stuck a finger into Kylee's needy pussy while she did, and it slid in effortlessly, as she was incredibly wet.

"Oh, Master, that feels so good..." She trailed off as she looked up at me. Linn adjusted herself as Kylee removed her thong for her. Both girls kept their collars and high heels on. I began fingering Kylee more quickly. Her moans got needier. "Fuck, Master; I love this --"

"I didn't tell you to speak, Slave," I told her as she stared up at me. I fingered her harder as her mouth hung open, and she moaned silently. It was at this point I decided to do something I never used to do. "You must ask permission to cum, Slave. You may only speak then."

Linn continued bobbing her head on my cock. Kylee's eyes closed, and her hands gripped her thighs tightly.

"Mmmaster, may I please cum?" Kylee asked.

"No, you may not," I said. Kylee's eyes opened as she pouted. My fingers moved faster in her pussy.

I pulled Linn's mouth off of my cock. "Suck on her tits, Slut. And Slave, keep your hands behind your back."

Linn crawled under Kylee's bent-over frame and began sucking on Kylee's nipple. As Kylee held her hands together, she looked up at me desperately. Her green eyes glowed in heat.

"Please, Master, I really need to cum," she begged. "May I please cum, Master?"

"Now you may," I responded.

Kylee's eyes went cross-eyed as she came hard on my fingers. When her orgasm subsided, she looked up at me in relief.

"Slave, lay on your back on the floor. Slut, sit on her face towards the bed," I ordered. Both women quickly obeyed. I sat on the edge of the bed in front of Linn. Linn started to ride Kylee's face while she looked up at me. "Slut, rub my cock with your tits," I continued.

Linn's mouth hung open as she straddled Kylee's mouth. Kylee obediently licked Linn's needy pussy as Linn pressed her tits together with my cock between them, rocking her tits up and down on my hard cock. Soft moans escaped Linn's mouth as I leaned back and enjoyed the show.

I looked behind Linn's mindless expression to see Kylee fingering herself wildly. Her legs kicking into the air gave her away as she readied for another powerful orgasm.

"Both of you need to ask first," I warned as Linn smiled up at me.

"I can feel it in her tongue, Master," Linn said as she rhythmically rubbed my cock with her tits. "She really needs to cum."

"Lift up for a moment, Slut," I asked her. Linn lifted herself higher while still kneeling over Kylee's head. Kylee's face was red, and she was panting excitedly.

"Master, please, may I cum? Please..." Kylee trailed off desperately. She looked up at me as her hand's pace increased.

"Slut, get back on her face. And Slave, you may," I ordered. It was still possible to hear Kylee's loud moan even after Linn got back on top of her mouth. It was insanely hot to think she was that turned on under the hypnosis.

"It's my turn, Master," Linn said sweetly. "May I cum, too, Master?"

"You may," I responded.

She did not stop her rhythm of rubbing her tits on my cock, but she closed her eyes and came into Kylee's waiting mouth. She smiled up as she finished. "Thank you, Master," she said with a sweet smile.

I leaned back and enjoyed Linn's titty-fucking, as she smiled mindlessly at me.

"Do my tits feel good on that hard cock, Master?" Linn asked as she moaned softly.

"It sure does, Slut," I respond with a smile while caressing her hair. I stuck my thumb in her mouth while she sucked on it with desperation.

I lifted her off of Kylee's mouth with my thumb still in her mouth. Kylee got onto her knees and looked up at me with pleading eyes. "I need your cum so bad, Master," Kylee said with a heavy breath.

I made her lay on the bed and removed my thumb from Linn's mouth. "Scissor each other," I ordered.

Linn straddled Linn and began rubbing Kylee's clit with her own. They looked into each others' eyes and moaned softly. Linn's pace increased, and Kylee pushed her hips up.

I began stroking my cock as my two personal pornstars fucked each others' brains out. "Make each other cum, bitches," I said with a devilish smile.

Linn continued increasing her pace as both her and Kylee's moans got louder. They both looked at me, primarily my cock, while they scissored each other.

Their heads tilted up as they slowed down. Both Kylee and Linn let out loud moans as they both came hard and panted heavily.

I straddled Kylee over the top, above her stomach. I pressed my cock between Kylee's tits, squishing them together, and began fucking her tits. Linn crawled beside me and began teasing me with kisses on my neck and ear.

"I need your cum too, Master," Linn whispered into my ear with a heavy breath. "Cum in your slave's tits, and I'll lick it clean."

Kylee rubbed my legs and gave me a naughty smile. "Yes, Master. Cum all over me. I love how that cum feels on me."

I couldn't hold it in any longer. I came all over her tits and neck. Kylee gasped and smiled with her eyes closed.

"Fuck this feels incredible," Kylee moaned.

Linn crawled beside her and began licking my cum. Kylee then began licking my cum off of her own tits. My erection subsided but was woken up again as Linn and Kylee awoke from their trance after swallowing my load.