From Hookups to More... Pt. 06

Story Info
From friends with benefits to Master and Slave...
9.7k words
4.81
12.5k
19

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eventually got back to sleep but was woken up later that morning by the sensation of Kylee bobbing her mouth on my cock.

While I should have been used to the sensation of her mouth on my cock as I woke up, as it turned into a bit of a routine, I was startled by it and jumped a bit. Kylee looked up with me, gripped my cock in her hand, and began to stroke my hardened cock slowly as she looked up at me.

"Good morning, baby. Lean back and let me take care of you," she said in a whispering-seductive tone.

Just as soon as she lifted her head, she sank her mouth back down onto my cock. I sighed, unable to resist the sensation of this bombshell sucking me off to start the day. I caressed her hair and put it into a ponytail in my hand as I guided her head up and down my shaft.

I felt a dominant streak burning in my chest. While Kylee was giving me head, part of me wanted to use that submissive side of her to get me off. My head, however, was getting in the way. The dream from last night still played over and over in my head. I gripped Kylee's hair a little tighter as I balled my hand into a fist, angered at myself in the dream and frustrated with this internal conflict I was going through.

Kylee bobbed her head faster on my cock. I looked down at her, and she stared deeply back at me. Her green eyes burned with desire as she did not let up on my cock.

She cupped my balls with her free hand, willing the cum into her mouth.

"Are you thirsty, baby?" I asked through grunts and moans while she continued bobbing her head.

She nodded, not lifting her mouth off of my cock. I held her head steady and began fucking her mouth. She instinctively pinched her nipples while she took my cock at my pace.

I came hard into her mouth, and she struggled to contain every drop. Cum spilled down her chin and around her lips. When she finally lifted off my cock, she stuck her tongue out, showing my cum all over it before she stuck it back in to swallow.

"The best way to start a day," she said with a smile.

"I don't mind it either," I smirked.

She got up to get dressed; I sat at the edge of the bed and pondered. My erection died down, which helped me think a little more clearly. I desperately wanted to continue being Kylee's dom and her boyfriend, but what if she was too sold on becoming a wholly brainwashed slave? I wanted her to keep her personality as much as anything.

But simultaneously, the idea of completely dominating her was so hot. I wanted to try being her dominant full-time while she was still a normal person. I decided on a plan.

'Hopefully, she likes this better,' I thought with a devilish smile on my face.

***

Kylee came out wearing an everyday blouse with some leggings. She looked ready for a fun day of exploring, which is what we had planned.

"Ready to go?" She asked. I was clothed, wearing a regular T-shirt and some jeans.

"I am, but you're not," I said. Her mouth opened in shock. "I think you need to wear an outfit today that's a bit more... revealing," I said as I stood up.

"How revealing?" She asked, with a smile growing on her face.

"Let me decide," I replied sharply. "In fact, I don't think you get to decide anything today."

She bit her lip. I could tell she was going crazy inside and was doing her best to keep it cool on the exterior.

"Is there a clothing store nearby? If so, I'll head there and pick out your new outfit for the day," I said.

She pointed towards one down the street from the suite's window. I smiled and patted her on the ass. "Good girl." She breathed deeply, with a naughty smile growing on her face as she exhaled.

As I made my way out of the suite, I instructed her to remove her clothing. She nearly ripped her blouse off her body as she undressed while I left the suite.

'This is going to be so good,' I thought as I approached the elevator.

***

I knew what I was looking for, and it wasn't hard to find. I returned to the hotel within an hour and made my way to the suite once again, this time with a bag from the store. I got a few strange looks from people in the lobby, but I didn't care. I wouldn't be the one wearing the clothes from this store.

I opened the door, and Kylee was on the bed, naked, smiling, and sitting neatly on the edge of the bed.

I gave her the bag.

"You're only allowed to wear what's in the bag, plus shoes. Understood?"

She nodded excitedly as she ran to the bathroom to change.

I sat and waited patiently for her. I heard her exclaim, "OH MY GOD," once or twice, which I thought was a good sign.

She exited the bathroom and smiled at me, wearing her pink crop top and matching pink booty shorts that only covered about 3/4 of her ass cheeks. No bra, no panties. Her tits shook as she walked, no matter how quiet her steps were.

'Perfect,' I thought.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"I... I feel very exposed," she said with a laugh.

"That's not what I asked," I reminded her. I stood up, directed her toward a full-length mirror, and stood behind her. "Answer the question. Do you like it?"

She breathed heavily as she naturally grinded her ass into my crotch. "I love it," she breathed.

"What do you look like right now?" I asked, brushing her hair with my fingers.

"I look like a Bimbo," she said, gripping her own tits in her hands.

"For the rest of today, that's your name. If someone calls you Kylee, you don't respond, and you only respond when I call you Bimbo. Understood?"

"Yessss..." Kylee, or Bimbo, said.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Bimboooo," she replied, grinding her ass into my cock.

"You're going to call me Daddy, even when we're in public, understood?"

"Yes, Daddyyy..." I could have fucked her there. She was insatiable, standing there in front of me, grinding me in front of the mirror.

Completely under my control, without the SlaVR.

"I think we're ready to go now, Bimbo," I whispered into her ear as she stopped grinding on me.

"Yes, Daddy," she said, with a bit of disappointment, but I chalked it up to not fucking her in that outfit right away at the time.

***

I took Kylee to a mall nearby, but we walked instead of taking a cab.

I held her hand while we walked through downtown and watched as everyone gawked at her. I looked over at Kylee, who was looking around nervously.

"How could she wear something like that?" Some old lady said behind us, loud enough for both Kylee and me to hear.

I know it was sickening of me, but I wanted Kylee to feel this. She usually always dressed conservatively during the week, but if she really wanted to be my Slave, I figured this was how she would look in public most of the time.

We walked to the mall's front door, and I opened the door for her. She smiled.

"Thank you, Daddy," she murmured. I smacked her ass as everyone continued staring at her from outside of the mall. I heard Kylee gasp and turned to her to see her cheeks burning red.

"Do you have a problem, Bimbo?" I asked.

"No, Daddy. I'm happy we're here," she said with a nervous smile.

We walked through the mall and checked out some stores. Kylee and I walked by a lingerie store, and she looked at me.

"Would you like me to go in and get something to wear for you, Daddy?" She asked, batting her eyelashes.

"When we return to the hotel, you won't need any clothes," I replied. Kylee grew a naughty smile on her face.

"That sounds exciting, Daddy," she said.

We walked a little longer in the mall. I felt a chill in the air from the air conditioning and smiled.

I looked at Kylee's tits. Her nipples were showing through her crop top. Kylee was trying to hide it, but I wagged my finger.

"No, no, Bimbo. We don't do that," I said. Kylee blushed.

"Sorry, Daddy," Kylee whined. "My nipples are just cold from the building."

The people staring at her didn't stop. In fact, with her nipples showing through her crop top, it got worse.

Or better, if you ask me. Her embarrassment was through the roof. As we sat down, she shook nervously.

"Daddy, I'm scared," she whispered.

"What's scaring you?" I asked.

"What if... someone sees me?" She rubbed her arms.

"You should only be concerned about one man's eyes, Bimbo," I answered. "You are my slut, aren't you?"

"Of course, Daddy. I'm sorry," Kylee said.

"This is good practice for when you're my slave, isn't it?" I asked.

"Um, Daddy, I never thought about it that way..." she trailed off. "Are you... testing me?"

"Maybe I am," I replied, putting an arm around her and smiled. "How do you think you're doing?"

A smile grew on her face. "Oh, Daddy, my silly Bimbo brain would have no idea. I need you to think for me," she said as she bit her lip.

"Exactly," I said, pulling her close. "Tell me what you're thinking right now."

Kylee looked at me with her green eyes burning in lust. "I only think about pleasing you, Daddy," she squirmed while she sat.

"Would you like to keep going?" I asked.

"Yes, Daddy, show me off," she said with a smile.

****

Kylee still burned in embarrassment but was much more enthusiastic as we walked through the city's downtown. She put on a real show for everyone walking around downtown, but as I walked beside her, I noticed both men and women staring at her in admiration. Some prudes were still pissed off with her showing herself off, but she blocked them out of her vision. She was in her own little world.

By the mid-afternoon, we were heading out for a boat tour. She stood near the front of the boat, and I stood behind her, holding onto the railing with one hand and holding her waist with the other.

"Today's been perfect, Daddy," she smiled. "Thank you."

"You've really adapted to being a Bimbo, haven't you?" I asked.

She looked up at me. "Oh God, yes, Daddy. I could be your Bimbo forever."

"Oh, but sweetie, you've been a Bimbo for a while, haven't you?" I brushed her hair out of her face as the wind blew.

"Mmm, yes, Daddy. If you leave me like this, it may become permanent," she teased, wiggling her ass teasingly.

I shrugged my shoulders and thought about the idea of Kylee being a Bimbo, and she would still be her usual self and seemed to enjoy it.

As we toured around the waterfront on the boat, we had a romantic supper inside waiting for us. I could tell Kylee felt she was underdressed for the occasion, but she sat and ate anyway. She caught me staring at her cleavage several times and used her arms to press her tits together for an extra show. I also felt her foot teasing my cock underneath the table.

Like that, the boat tour ended, and we returned to the hotel. As we loaded into the elevator, we were the only ones on the way up.

"Take your top off," I ordered. Kylee looked at me, shocked, then smiled. She removed her top and handed it to me as I asked for it, and I also made her hold her hands together behind her back.

Fortunately for her, no one joined us on the elevator ride. We stopped at the top level and exited the elevator, with Kylee still walking with her hand behind her back.

I grabbed the card out of my pocket and opened the door. I let her in, smacking her ass again as she entered the room.

"Did you like parading your slut around, Daddy?" She asked with a smile on her face while I closed the door.

It was at that moment I finally realized my plan backfired. She didn't seem upset at all by the fact I paraded her around in the sluttiest outfit I could find, but in fact, it made her even more turned on. She didn't care that people stared at her, insulted her, and even gossiped with their friends about her. Kylee was living her true fantasy; having a Master determine everything in her life. I should have been more upset than I was, but in reality, I loved it.

I grabbed her by the neck from behind and pulled her into me, causing her to gasp. "It was pretty nice watching you act like a whore in public, not going to lie," I whispered into her ear. She trembled as she wiggled her ass into my crotch.

"Mmm, I am a whore, Daddy. I'm your whore," she said with a naughty smile. "I'll do anything you tell me to."

An equally naughty smile formed on my face. "I have the perfect idea."

***

We were sitting in the lounging area of Kylee's suite. Well, I shouldn't say WE were seated. Kylee was kneeling at my feet, completely naked, while sucking my cock. And here I was on my phone, live streaming it to the harem of girls at home, who sat in the theatre room, who were rubbing and toying with themselves, watching Kylee suck me off.

Kylee popped my cock out of her mouth. "Does that feel good, Daddy?" She asked, looking right into the camera.

"Yes, it does," I said. "But I didn't tell my Bimbo to stop, did I?"

A playful pout formed on Kylee's face. "No, Daddy, I'm sorry."

"I'll have to punish you now, won't I?" I asked her. She was pinching her nipples hard while I asked.

"Yes, Daddy, I deserve it," she said with a naughty grin. She crawled onto the couch while I positioned the phone on the coffee table to make it so the harem could watch. Kylee rested her body on my lap, sticking her ass in the air, and I began spanking her.

Each spank led to a soft moan from Kylee. She obediently kept her hands together behind her back while I spanked her.

"Thank you for punishing me, Daddy," Kylee muttered. "I've been a bad girl."

"Have you learned your lesson?" I asked teasingly while smacking her ass hard.

After an audible gasp, she whimpered, "Yes, Daddy."

She got up, and I instructed her to straddle me on the lounging couch, giving the harem a great view of Kylee's back and now-burning ass cheeks. Her face had a monotone, turned-on look to it. She had been teased and humiliated all day, and the only thing on her mind was my cock inside her.

Kylee guided my cock into her pussy as she pushed herself onto me. A long moan escaped her mouth as I slid inside of her. She was already wet like a fountain.

As she began riding my cock, I placed her nipple from her left breast into my mouth and sucked hard. That drove her crazy as she increased her pace, and I massaged her right breast with my left hand.

"Fuck Daddy," she muttered while she rode me. "I'm all yours. I'm going to cum so fucking much..." She let out a long moan as I felt her cum squirting onto my cock. She came so hard that she slowed down.

"Why did you slow down, you Bimbo?" I asked while smacking her ass. She looked back at me almost mindlessly.

"I'm sorry, Daddy, you made me cum so much, my head went fuzzy..." she responded. "I'll try not to do that --- OHMYFUCKINGGOD."

I grabbed her hips and began fucking her from underneath before she could finish. I was pumping my cock into her pussy hard, all the while sucking on her tits.

"Mmm DADDYYYY..." she moaned out as she came. Kylee leaned into me as I fucked her, as I didn't stop fucking her while she came.

Orgasms hit her in waves. She had trouble making words and dirty talk, as her moans would interrupt any word she tried to say.

Then I slowed down, and she panted heavily.

"Mmm, Daddy... please keep going," she begged quietly. "I need to cum again so bad."

"Who needs to cum so bad?" I asked.

"Your Bimbo, Daddy," she pleaded. "Your Bimbo needs to cum again. Please, I'll do anything..."

"Is your mind empty?" I asked, teasing her with my cock slowly.

"Mmmm, yes, Daddy. I'm so mindless for you," she growled, completely turned on. "My silly brain can only think about your cock, Daddy."

I increased my pace slowly. She looked down at me and pleaded.

"Please, Daddy, you own me; please fuck me senseless. I need it so bad," she begged.

I started to fuck her faster and faster. Her eyes grew wide with excitement as I increased my pace.

"Thank... you... DADDY," she moaned out as I resumed fucking her hard from underneath her. I felt her cum moments later and then again. She was moaning non-stop at this point.

But soon, it was my turn.

"Kneel," I ordered. She quickly got off of my cock and knelt on the floor. I stood up and stroked my cock, giving the harem a great view of Kylee kneeling with her tongue out and holding her tits up.

"Cover me, Daddy," Kylee said with a naughty smile.

Cum exploded out of my cock and onto Kylee's face. She moaned and took all of my cum on her face and let it drip onto her tits.

"Don't swallow," I ordered. "Take the camera, and tell our harem what we did today with the cum all over you."

Kylee quickly grabbed the phone, turning it to herself while still kneeling.

"Daddy bought me a cute outfit and told me to wear it. We then walked all over downtown, and it turned me on as people stared at me. Daddy took complete control of me all day, and it was so fucking hot," Kylee rubbed her clit with her free hand. "This was the best day ever."

She smiled up at me, cum still all over her face. I grabbed the phone and disconnected the call as she began directing all of my seed into her mouth.

"I hope that eased your worries," Kylee said as she finished swallowing my cum.

Internally, alarm bells were going off in my head. "What do you mean?"

"I saw your search history when you went to buy that crop top and those shorts. Have some worries we're not talking about, don't we?"

Oh fuck...

***

Kylee and I had never fought before.

She was now fully dressed, staring at me with her arms crossed while I sat on the lounging couch with just my pants on. It was pretty clear she was upset.

"I hope you're going to explain yourself," Kylee said sternly. "At the very least, I think I deserve an explanation."

"If I told you the truth, you either wouldn't believe me, or you'd think I'm crazy..." I said as she huffed impatiently.

"Right now, I'm banking on thinking you're crazy because I sure as fuck don't believe you don't want me to be your slave!" Kylee shouted.

"I don't want the slave; I just want you," I said. "I'm sorry. I love you the way you are, and losing your personality scares the shit out of me. I was partly hoping it would scare you too, but I guess it didn't."

She rolled her eyes. I definitely thought this was going to end poorly for me. So I had to say more; it would shovel more dirt on my grave or calm her down, and I had no idea what would happen.

"I had a dream last night; it was our wedding day. You called me Master, and the minister was calling you Slave, and it just freaked me out. It didn't help that I saw some pretty rank horror stories about the SlaVR and what it does to you. I just... I'm sorry, Kylee. Some of that shit sounds awful, and I couldn't do it to you."

I was looking at the ground for most of that speech, so I didn't notice Kylee softening her gaze toward me.

"You could have just told me that, you fucking idiot," she said through tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I uh... hope you forgive me. I didn't mean to frighten you," I stammered.

Kylee sat far from me on the lounging couch, wiping away her tears. "At this point, I don't care about being brainwashed. I just want to be your submissive, and if that means you don't make me a complete slave when we get home, I don't care. You are the only man I feel has truly loved me, ever. And I love you. I'm game for whatever you want, but you must be honest with me."

"You've had a change of heart," I said, folding my arms and leaning back. "Were you planning on telling me that?"

Well, when you put it that way..." she trailed off and smirked. "I was going to tell you when we got home. The girls back home still want it as bad as ever, and I gotta tell you, Ry, part of me really likes being a Mistress to those girls, too."

"Well, this is all new information," I said with a hint of sarcastic surprise. I watched as Kylee smiled and playfully rolled her eyes. "How about we plan for when we get home? You can have a playdate with our slaves? Or we can kick them out and have the house to ourselves."