From Hookups to More... Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to fuck us or not?" Kylee asked with a naughty grin as Linn teased her neck with kisses.

***

The next morning, Linn left the room early in the morning, and Kylee had to work. I hopped onto my laptop and did some work but found myself distracted by the events from the day before. I had a dream sex life for one man all in one day: a Bimbo following me around all day, a harem waiting for me at home, and a threesome with a hypnotist that put my girlfriend and herself under a trance to become my slaves. It came as no surprise I got next to nothing done.

That said, I decided this city should be the target of the company's expansion, more or less for selfish reasons, but the more I stayed here, the more I realized this was a good place to try and expand a business. And looking at business real estate, it was going to be reasonably affordable to do.

It was mid-afternoon when I got a text from Kylee.

"On my way back, but doing shopping first..." followed by a winking emoji.

"More?" I replied.

She started a FaceTime call. I answered to see her in a women's change room. She was wearing a tight black tube top with a black pencil skirt. She bounced in the mirror a little to shake her tits.

"Do you like it?" Kylee asked while sliding her hand down the inside of her leg.

"It'll look better on the floor, won't it?" I teased while rubbing my hardened cock from the outside of my pants.

Kylee laughed and then whispered quietly. "It's our last night here. I need to make sure I look just right for you..." She pinched her nipples through the tube top with her free hand.

"Buy that outfit, then get back here," I said with a smile.

She turned the camera to face herself. She smiled before she said, "Anything for you, Master."

She hung up before I could respond.

'So, is that how it's going to be...' I thought before smiling wide.

***

Kylee walked into the suite about an hour later.

"Ryan? Where are you?" She called out.

I was hiding, naked, behind a curtain in the room. Kylee was in her outfit from the store, looking around for me. In my hands, I had her collar in my right and a set of handcuffs in my left. I had a great view in the crack of the curtain, which went all the way to the floor, hiding my feet. I was rock hard as she looked around for me.

She set her shopping bag on the ground and walked further into the room. I continued watching her as she walked around. I could see she was growing worried.

"Did he leave and not tell me?" She asked herself out loud as she made her way towards the lounging area, directly past where I hid. She walked right by me and stood in the doorway.

'Here's my chance,' I thought.

I came out of the curtain as she stood in the doorway. With a set of two quick and long steps, I made my way behind her, moving her collar to my other hand, and covered her mouth.

She screamed as I held her close to me. She realized it was me and moaned into my hand, her eyes growing wide.

"That's a good girl. Good little whore," I gritted my teeth as I pretended to manhandle her. I grabbed her hands and cuffed them in front of her, and then placed the collar around her neck. I needed the hand that was covering her mouth to fasten the collar.

"Oh, fuck, I'll be a good whore for you," she moaned out with a desperate look in her eyes.

"Yes, you will, my little slut," I said while slapping her ass. I let go of her and sat on the couch in the lounging area. I then snapped my fingers and placed my hand in an upright position on the couch beside me.

Kylee walked slowly toward me with an innocent look on her face. She then sat where my hand was, and I squeezed her ass while she sat.

"I have complete control of you," I told her as she bit her lip. She wiggled her ass as I continued. "You don't get any say. Your holes belong to me. Your mind belongs to me."

Kylee nodded. "Yes, Master. I will obey."

"If you're going to look like a fuck doll, you'll be a fuck doll," I said with a naughty smile.

Kylee blushed. "Of course, Master. I am YOUR fuck doll," she emphasized.

My smile grew as I caressed her face. I then smacked her hard across the face. She let out a small yelp but looked up at me with glowing eyes. I then grabbed the back of her hair and place her face towards my hardened cock. Kylee's knees made their way to the couch as she knelt beside me. Her tongue reached out towards my cock, but I teased her with it.

"Fuck my mouth, Master. Please..." Kylee begged.

I pushed my cock into her needy mouth. Kylee immediately started gagging as I held her head steady while I pushed my cock in and out of her mouth. I smacked her ass and let her suck at her own pace. I reached up her skirt to feel her bare pussy, which was already dripping.

"That's a good little whore... FUCK," I moaned out as Kylee deepthroated my cock. "Do you like being called whore?" Kylee bobbed her head faster.

I lifted her head off of my cock. Kylee drooled and smiled at me, her eyes glowing. "I am your whore, Master. Use me however you like."

I stood up as she stayed on her hands and knees. I walked behind her and lifted her skirt over her ass. As I knelt behind her, I pressed my cock against her asshole, and she let out a soft moan.

"My ass is yourssss Master," she moaned out while looking back at me pleadingly.

I pushed my cock into her ass, causing her to scream in pleasure. I rocked my hips back and forth into her ass slowly, but soon enough, Kylee was rocking herself in an effort to push me deeper.

Her hands were still cuffed together, so she rocked back and forth while her elbows dug into the couch. She moaned loudly as my cock went all the way into her tight ass. I smiled as I grabbed her hips and pounded her ass myself. Her moans turned into high-pitched yelps as she looked up at me in heat.

Soon enough, I pulled out of her ass and sat down in front of her, pressing her mouth back onto my cock.

"You'll suck my cock after it's been in your ass, won't you, you nasty whore?"

Kylee's expression didn't change. "Of course, Master. Let me clean myself off of your cock."

Her tongue stretched out as she bobbed her head, cleaning my cock with her mouth obediently. I pulled her tube top down to her waist, freeing her heavy tits. I pinched her nipples while she sucked my cock.

She didn't stop. No matter what I did -- smacked her ass, pinched her nipples, pulled her hair, smacked her face lightly -- she sucked my cock steadily.

"I want your pussy, whore," I exclaimed. She finally lifted her head.

"Of course, Master. My holes are for you to use," she said with a naughty smile.

I ordered her to stand up, and she obeyed. I uncuffed one of her hands only to put her hands behind her back and cuff them again. Her tube top fell to the floor, as did her skirt.

"See? I told you your clothes look better on the floor," I teased. Kylee looked down and blushed.

I quickly pinned Kylee to a wall and slid my cock inside of her pussy. It's a good thing I chose a wall that bordered the outside of the hotel because Kylee moaned loudly as I fucked her.

"You don't need any hypnosis to be a good little slave, do you?" I asked.

Kylee looked back at me while I continued fucking her. "No... Master. I'll... do... anything... for... you..." Her words were broken up by moans and grunts escaping her mouth.

"Is this your new life? Is this what you want?" I grunted while continuing to pump my cock into her.

Kylee didn't answer me right away. I felt her cum squirting on my cock, and her moans got higher in pitch. I gripped her hair as she continued to orgasm.

"I asked you a question, whore..." I reminded her.

"YES, MASTER. I'LL BE YOUR SLAVE. FUCK, I NEED IT!!!" Kylee cried out as another powerful orgasm rocked her.

I pulled my cock out of her. She panted, then looked at me and whimpered.

"Finish me, Master. Your fuck doll needs to make sure you cum. Put your cum wherever you want, Master..." Her naughty smile grew back.

"Lay on the couch," I ordered. She quickly obliged. Her hands were still behind her back, but her legs were in the air as I inserted my cock once again in her pussy.

"Oh... Master... fuck, this is amazing..." Kylee gasped as she looked up at me.

"I'm not gonna lie, you being a slave without hypnosis is pretty fucking hot," I smile as I held her legs up, pistoning my cock into her pussy.

She moaned loudly before replying. "Mmm, Master, I can't wait until we get home. I don't need a machine to obey you. I'll be your personal fuck toy, and we'll have a whole harem for you, just waiting to pleasure you. I love this..." Kylee closed her eyes again and came.

I was watching Kylee's tits shake when she opened her eyes again and smiled. "I want this even more than the mind control. You have complete control of me, Master. It's so fucking hot."

I was getting really close to cumming, but Kylee continued.

"That's it, Master. Keep fucking me... Oh God, that feels so good. Your cum is going to feel great inside my pussy. Please, Master, cum inside of me. I want to feel your cum in me-"

"Oh God, FUCK!"

I came hard in her pussy. My moans matched hers, and as I looked down, she was smiling.

"That's it, Master. Breed your fucking whore. I love how your cum feels inside me," she whispered.

I slid my cock out of her pussy, and she set her legs down, smiling and cooing as she caught her breath. After a moment, she sat up, and I unclipped the handcuffs. As I did, she stood up, placed her hands on my chest, and kissed me deeply.

When she pulled back from the kiss, she smiled. "I could get used to this, Master."

====

The next day, I pulled up the driveway. Kylee was in the front seat, now only wearing a black and white corset lingerie outfit, stockings, heels, and her now-trademark collar. She was the first to get out as we pulled into the garage.

"I can't wait for the rest of the girls to see," she giggled.

"Where do you think you're going without your leash, Slave?" I reminded her.

She smiled back at me. "Of course, Master. I'm so sorry." She placed her hands behind her back as I got out of the car and dropped to her knees as I clipped the gold chain leash onto her.

"That's a good girl," I admired as she stood back up, still smiling.

I walked into the house to see it in near-perfect condition. Kylee followed me slowly, the leash dangling off her collar as I led her through the house. I checked the theatre room and didn't see any of the girls.

"Where could they be?" I asked. "Their SUV is still in the driveway."

"They might be downstairs..." Kylee trailed off.

"Do you want me to check because that's where you want to go?" I smirked.

Kylee smiled back. "I've been in this little outfit for so long, Master. The least you could do is torture me a little down there. They'll turn up eventually."

"As tempting as that is, we should at least make sure they're safe first," I replied. Kylee rolled her eyes but obeyed.

Just then, my phone rang. It was Carly.

"Hey Carly, where the hell are you guys?"

"We're hanging with your ex, Hailey. You didn't tell us how cool she is! And she's fucking sexy, too," Carly replied.

My eyes widened.

In the background, I could hear Jayda and Cassie giggling.

"What's going on? Do you need me to come get you guys?" I asked.

"No need. Hailey drove us, and Hailey is taking good care of us, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," I could hear a voice say on the other line. It sounded like Hailey's but with a lot less expression.

"Holy fuck, what did you do..." I ordered.

"Completely harmless fun. She's only been like this for a couple of days. She wanted to try the SlaVR. We're at my apartment if you'd like to join us," Carly replied, adding a giggle at the end.

"Just get back here as soon as possible, safely," I ordered before hanging up the phone.

"Is something wrong?" Kylee asked.

"We'll have a harem to punish tonight," I responded with a heavy sigh.