From Hookups to More... Pt. 07

Story Info
From friends with benefits to Master and Slave... The Finale.
4.8k words
4.71
9.5k
20

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raced through downtown traffic to find Carly's apartment. Kylee was seated in the passenger seat, and whether it was the moment's intensity or how I was acting, she looked scared.

I focused on the road. Thanks to Carly, I had to hurry and hope Hailey wasn't completely brainwashed while also thinking of a way to punish the harem for their actions while I was away. I was stopped at a red light before Kylee spoke.

"Master, are you okay?" She whimpered.

"We'll find out once we get there," I muttered. She could sense I was pissed at her friends for dragging my ex into this.

"Please, they didn't know what they were doing. I hope you're not cruel to them..."

I shook my head and gritted my teeth. I knew I had something to be done, but I knew Kylee was right. They were ultimately just trying to have some naughty fun that went too far.

I pulled into the parking lot at Carly's apartment. I tried to remember what floor she was on as I stormed towards the elevator. Kylee, still dressed in lingerie, came up behind me and kissed my neck. "She's on floor 12," she whispered.

"Thanks," I grumbled while taking a heavy breath. The elevator dinged, and the door opened as Kylee and I walked inside. Kylee knelt at my feet as the door closed and looked up at me.

"Master, may I relieve some tension for you?" She said as she rubbed my thighs, looking up at me with desperation in her eyes.

I smiled. "Not now, Slave. Stand up," I ordered. She quickly got back onto her feet as I gripped her ass. "I love that you're willing to take the fall for your friends, though."

"Anything for you, Master," Kylee said with a smile.

The elevator dinged, and we arrived on the 12th floor. Kylee exited the elevator first, giving me a good view of her ass on the way out. Despite the current dilemma, I knew I was a fortunate man.

Kylee tapped on the door. "Carly, are you in there?"

Silence. Kylee jiggled the door handle and looked at me. "I think it's unlocked," she said before opening the door.

Kylee and I walked into the apartment slowly. I grabbed Kylee's leash and led her around the apartment. Kylee's high heels clicked quietly on the hardwood floor.

I checked the bedroom while Kylee checked the rest of the apartment. Apparently, they weren't home, so I sat on the couch and scrolled through my phone, looking for Carly's number to try calling her again.

I looked up from my phone to see Kylee standing in the living room, holding her hands in front of her, looking down.

"I'm sorry they're not here, Master," Kylee said.

"Should we wait for them here?" I asked.

Kylee smirked. "I think I know how to pass the time, Master."

Kylee swayed her hips and ran her hands up and down her thighs. A naughty smile formed on her face as she bent down in front of me. "Would you take my leash, Master?"

I unclipped her leash. "Are you going to dance for me?"

Kylee winked as she backed up, continuing to swing her hips seductively. She closed her eyes and spun slowly, running her hands all over her body. She faced away from me and smacked her ass with both of her hands, shaking her ass, looking back at me, and flashing a naughty smile.

I'm a lucky man.

Kylee continued her striptease. She untied her corset lingerie, and it fell to the floor. Kylee was now topless as she dropped to her knees and crawled to me.

"You forgot about your thong, I believe," I smirked as her head rested on my lap.

"Of course, Master." She pulled her thong down, sliding it to her knees. She kicked her legs out to allow herself to remove them completely. She then handed them to me and winked.

I began to unbuckle my belt before Kylee stopped me. "Master, you no longer need to do this. Allow me," she beamed while she fumbled with my belt while staring up at me. I sat back, and eventually, my belt unbuckled, my jeans were unzipped, and my cock was free. "Master, may I please suck your cock?" She asked.

"Of course, Slave," I said with a smile. Kylee began licking my cock before eventually bobbing her head slowly on my cock while continuing to look at me.

I leaned forward and squeezed her breast in my right hand. She moaned with my cock in her mouth as I pinched her nipple playfully. She began deepthroating my cock, causing me to lean back again and sigh.

Kylee was gagging on my cock, and I grabbed the back of her head with my left hand. Her eyes widened as I thrust my cock into her mouth, causing her to choke and gag. Her eyes fluttered as her hands moved toward her breasts. She was pinching her nipples while gagging on my cock.

I pulled out shortly after, allowing her to catch her breath. Drool dripped from her lips as a naughty smile formed on her face.

"Thank you for fucking my mouth, Master," Kylee beamed. "Would you like to keep using my mouth?"

"I think it's time for your cunt, my little whore," I said while lifting her chin. I spat on her face, causing her to moan quietly.

"Yes... Master," Kylee mewled. She was making it very obvious that the nastier I treated her, the more turned-on she was getting.

Kylee stood up and faced the wall away from us. She sat down carefully, trying to slide my cock into her pussy while facing away from me. I had to adjust on the couch, but we made it work. Soon, she was bouncing on my cock in reverse while I was pulling her hair back. She gripped the couch cushion beside us for support while she rode my cock.

"Does that... feel... good... Master?" She asked while moaning and panting.

"It does, Slave," I replied, groping her breast with my free hand. "Is this your fantasy? Having no will? Being used like a fuckdoll?"

Kylee's long moan and juices squirting on my cock answered my question. "Yes, Master... this is what I've needed. Thank you for owning me..."

I continued. "How does it feel to be owned? Do you like being less than your Master?"

Kylee stopped bouncing and rode me slowly. She was still squirting on my cock, and screaming in pleasure. "FUCK... YES, MASTER."

I grabbed her hips and thrust my cock into her from beneath. That caused her even more pleasure, indicated by her loud moans and constant juices squirting on my cock. It was like a waterfall down there.

My cock slipped out, and instead of putting it back in, I pulled Kylee's hair, making her stand straight up. I spun her around with a hard smack on her ass and ordered her to straddle me. She obeyed, carefully sliding my cock back into her pussy.

"Oh fuck, Master," Kylee muttered while she rode my cock. "I've needed this for so long. I'm all fucking yours, Master."

"You've needed to be owned?" I asked. Kylee gulped and nodded quickly, indicating her next orgasm was already on the way. A devilish smile formed on my face. "Why do you like being owned, Slave?"

"I... love... making you... OH GOD," Kylee collapsed against me, pressing her hands against the back of the couch while she rode me quickly. Her moans got louder and higher-pitched as she squirted on my cock again. She slowly opened her eyes, her green orbs glowing as bright as I'd ever seen.

"Please, Master, please cum for me," she whispered while tugging on the shoulders of my shirt. "I need your cum so bad, please, Master."

I wasn't particularly close, but I figured I could get there. "I'll cum inside you if you tell me why you wanted to be owned."

I gripped her hips and began thrusting into her pussy. Kylee's eyes widened, as did her smile shortly after. She leaned against me while I fucked her from underneath slowly, and while her moans became more controlled, she whispered into my ear.

"Mmm, Master, I love making you happy. You know I'll always be your silly little fucktoy. I need a smart man like you to control me. I know you can do it, Master. You have full control of me, body and soul. No machine or hypnosis, just that big cock inside me, whenever you want."

I was starting to increase my pace. I closed my eyes and bit my lip while Kylee kept dirty talking.

"I want you to decide what I wear. I want you to decide what I do. It makes me so happy to be your slut, Master," Kylee whispered, playfully biting my ear afterward.

"Fuck..." I muttered. I held her hips down and continued fucking her. Kylee chuckled playfully.

"Yes, Master, fill my pussy. I need that cum so fucking bad," she cried out before letting out a moan.

I groaned as I shot spurts of cum deep into Kylee's pussy. Kylee smiled and sighed as she rode me, trying to milk every drop of cum out of my cock and into her pussy.

I looked up at her as she got up. "Thank you, Master," she said while playfully bowing down. It caused me to laugh.

We heard a key inserted into the apartment door as Kylee put her thong on. I pulled my pants on as the door opened. In walked Carly, Jayda, and Cassie, all of whom were drunk and stumbling, and a very spaced-out Hailey, who was very heavily brainwashed and was obviously the designated driver.

"Oh heeey, Ry," Carly said, leaning against the doorframe leading into her small living room. "How's it going?"

I shook my head. "Sleep this off. We'll talk in the morning."

====

Cassie and Jayda slept on the couch, where Kylee and I had sex while waiting for them. Kylee and I slept in Carly's bed while Carly and Hailey were passed out on an air mattress in the middle of the living room. I was the first to wake up as I quietly creaked the door to the bedroom open to make my way to the kitchen. While I was still pissed at the harem -- primarily Carly -- I've been there before, too. I wouldn't want to be woken up after a good night of drinking.

I dug around for a coffee cup and started making some coffee. I figured it would be a long day, one way or the other, so a cup of coffee might help me clear my head. I was trying to come up with what I would say to Carly, Cassie, and Jayda. I felt like they violated my trust, but at the same time, they didn't know any better. I was truly unsure of what to do.

I heard some stirring in the living room. I continued about my business as the coffee maker began to spurt out some hot liquid. The living room was blocked off from view from the kitchen, so I was left to guess on whether the girls were waking up, Carly turned over in her sleep or something else.

Finally, the coffee was done. I poured some into the mug and took a sip. It tasted awful, but I figured it would do the job. I leaned against the kitchen counter and sipped my coffee while I heard more movement in the living room. It sounded like the air mattress was being put away, and at least three of the girls were awake.

I walked back towards the living room and leaned against the doorframe. Carly, who was naked, was quietly ordering around Hailey, who wore nothing but a black sports bra and leggings combo. Cassie and Jayda must have also been awake because they weren't on the couch.

I sat my cup down on a nearby table and walked up behind Carly. I grabbed her by the hair and smacked her ass. She grunted but slid her hands behind her back.

"Grab the others, not Kylee. You all have some explaining to do," I ordered through gritted teeth.

Carly quickly nodded. "Yes sir," she muttered. I let go of her, and she sped towards the bathroom.

I turned to Hailey. "Are you okay?"

Hailey nodded and smiled. "Mistress has been so nice to me. I've gotten to do so much for her this week."

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. It was apparent Hailey had been in the trance for most of the week. She hated dom/sub when we dated, so it's not like her to have a change of heart like this.

Carly, Cassie, and Jayda all emerged from the bathroom. All of whom were naked.

"All of you, sit on the couch," I ordered. The three of them all sat on the couch silently while Hailey looked at Carly and smiled.

"Carly, could you get her to sit down?" I asked sharply.

Carly swallowed. "Please sit down, subby girl," she said nervously.

"Yes, Mistress," Hailey said happily. She sat behind me near my coffee.

"Now, I don't care why; I don't care how. I just need to know, did you make her a complete slave?"

"No," Carly mumbled. "It wears off today."

"Well, that's good news," I muttered. "Just get through the next few hours and hope we can get her to forget what happ-"

"We don't care what happens to us, but please, we want to keep her," Jayda spoke up. "She's really hot, and I swear I haven't cum from a girl's tongue like that in my life. Sorry, Cassie."

"Hey, don't worry about me," Cassie said with a shrug. "I agree. She's incredible."

I turned to Carly. She cleared her throat. "I didn't think it was a big deal at the time. I see that now you're upset; we were wrong. We're sorry, but honestly, I'm still happy we did this. She's a low-key freak."

Despite my best efforts to suppress the urge, I had to chuckle. They weren't saying anything I didn't already know. I knew Hailey was pretty wild in bed. Had she taken that extra submissive step, I might not have dated Emily and then later Kylee.

"You all make great points," I started. "But you still brainwashed my ex-girlfriend. I'm with Kylee now, and I did not want to re-open this part of my life. You've all made me do that."

Carly, Cassie, and Jayda all nervously looked down. At this point, Kylee had woken up and joined me. She stood beside me naked in front of the couch. In front of the three girls.

"Is that who they brainwashed?" Kylee asked.

"Yes," I muttered.

"Oh... well, she's really pretty," she replied.

I looked over at her, but she was busy smiling at Hailey. "You used to date her?" She asked.

"Yes, before we dated. She wasn't into the whole dom-sub thing like you four are," I said while gesturing to the couch.

"Well, she seems into it now," she said while looking back at me. I was fuming.

"Potatoes," I said, which was our code word. Kylee looked at me strangely. "You can't be thinking like a slave about this. Your friends really fucked up."

Kylee rolled her eyes. "You're being ridiculous. What's one more girl in your harem going to hurt?"

"You don't see a problem with my ex being part of that?" I asked.

"Fuck sake, Ry. I let you bang my friends. Do I look like the jealous type?" Kylee countered.

I shrugged. She had a point. "I just... I just think they should have asked before doing this."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jayda whisper something to Cassie. My attention turned to them as they started giggling. After they saw my pissed-off expression, Jayda cleared her throat. "It's nothing. We were just giggling about watching you two fight like a Mom and Dad would."

I turned to Kylee. She had cracked a smile, which caused me to as well. I then turned to the girls. "Alright then, what do you think your punishment should be?"

"Sex room time?" Carly asked excitedly.

"Nice try," I replied quickly, though the thought did cross my mind.

"I have an idea," Kylee said. She began whispering to me. I nodded as she told me her plan. An evil grin formed on my face.

"That's perfect," I replied to her before she backed away, smiling. Carly, Cassie, and Jayda all looked on nervously. I could tell Carly was the most nervous.

"I think it's only fair I give all three of you what you want, to be permanently brainwashed by the SlaVR. While you're under, you'll do anything I or Kylee tell you to do. And yes, Hailey here can join you, but you'll be her equal. Do we have a deal?"

The three girls all lit up. They were excited as hell to see their dreams come true.

"I should tell you that Kylee will not be joining you under the mind control," I warned while looking at her. "Her time as a sex slave has already begun without the help of any mind control."

Kylee nodded. "He's made me one happy slut this week."

The girls all laughed together. The girls on the couch all stood up and gave us a hug. Four naked women in a group hug with me certainly woke up my cock, but I contained myself.

"You all have jobs to quit and apartments to move out of. I suggest you start figuring that out today because by Sunday, you'll all be brainwashed, little slaves. Understood?"

"Yes, Master," they all said in unison, getting a head start on addressing me.

The hug ended, and it was just me and Kylee in the room, with Hailey sitting awkwardly at the table.

"Boiled?" Kylee asked, attempting to end her normalcy and return to being my slave.

"Boiled," I agreed. "How about you test drive your new slave over there? You're the only one that hasn't taken a turn yet."

Kylee smiled. "Yes, Master. Would you like to watch?"

I sat back in a rocking chair in the corner. "I guess I just might."

====

*TWO MONTHS LATER*

Terry and Steven came in through the front door. As usual, they brought beer, but this time, they brought their wives. I shook their hands as Terry whispered to me.

"Ry, you're a fucking genius. Our wives are crazy about us again. And even better, they're crazy about each other!"

Terry's wife, Erin, smiled while walking towards the living room quietly, while Steven's wife, Beverly, joined her.

"I take it you both bought SlaVRs and used them?" I asked.

Steven nodded. "We actually shared one. It works even better than I thought. They're permanently like this now. Completely obedient and turned on all of the time."

"Well, gentlemen, I hope you saved some energy for the smorgasbord of women I have here," I smiled. "Chantelle and Bev won't mind now, will they?"

Terry smiled. "I can't see why they'd start now."

"Well, I guess we should begin," I smirked. I grabbed a bell from the ledge in the foyer and rang it.

From the kitchen came the four members of my harem that were completely brainwashed by the SlaVR. Carly, Hailey, Cassie, and Jayda all wore white lace maid uniforms, black collars around their neck, and white ball gags in their mouth. They all held their hands behind their back as their heels clicked on the tile towards me. They stood at attention, pushing their shoulders back to thrust their chests forward. They looked at me, docile, obedient, and ready for orders.

"Holy fuck, dude," Steven muttered. "These are your slaves?"

"Yes. I only fuck three of them, though. You might remember Hailey, my ex, standing second from the left. The girls really wanted to keep her, and by all accounts, it's a good thing I did because there's no way I'd keep up," I said.

"Is now a good time to say I've thought about fucking her for a while?" Terry smirked, causing Steven and I both to laugh.

"I'll let you both decide which two each you take to the bedrooms. In the meantime, I'll be checking on Kylee. Have fun, but no cumming inside of them. Only their mouth or ass." I pointed at Steven and Terry to make sure they understood my house rules.

As they both picked from my collection of slaves to each have a threesome with, I walked past the living room to see Erin and Beverly. They were already half-naked, kissing passionately on the couch. I smiled as I continued on my way to the kitchen, where Kylee was working away at making food for everyone.

"Way to take away all of my help," she joked. She wore a black leather bikini top with a matching black skirt. Her heavy tits showed plenty of cleavage in the bikini top, and the skirt was just barely covering her ass.

So, in other words, she was perfectly in uniform.

"I didn't think you needed that much help anyway," I smirked.

She rolled her eyes. "Everything is in the oven, and the salads are cut, so we should be good for about a half hour."

"That's a good thing because quite literally everyone in this house is having sex right now except for us," I said.

She turned to me and raised her eyebrows. "So, you're saying you want me to take a break, Master?" She asked seductively.

I walked up to her. She froze as I put my hands on her while I walked behind her. I grabbed her neck lightly as she let out a light gasp. "I think it's time you stopped asking questions and started making your way to the sex room so I can treat you like the fucktoy you are. Does that sound alright, Slave?"

12