From Hookups to More... Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylee let a low moan escape her lips as she grinded on me. She closed her eyes and bit her lip. "Yes, Master. I love being your fucktoy," she replied quietly.

"I'll meet you down there," I said while smacking her ass hard enough to echo throughout the main floor. Kylee let out a giggle and a moan at the same time as she rushed towards the stairs.

I walked slowly towards the stairway after her, hearing the panting, moans, and screams of pleasure coming from upstairs and in the living room. I had no idea that when I met Kylee, there'd be a full-blown orgy in my house, but here we were.

As I made my way down the stairs, I thought about the last couple of months. Seeing the red smoke coming into the SlaVR made the four girls Complete Slaves, or the quick conversation with Hailey before that, where she beamed about being a sex slave after seeing what it was like under the SlaVR's trance. Then the four girls became TikTok, OnlyFans, and Instagram models, with Kylee managing them and making sure they were creating content. The four girls combined were already out-earning me in terms of money and making more each week.

Kylee and I still used the SlaVR from time to time, but for the most part, she was happy being her normal self while also being a sex slave. We never fought after that one fight in the hotel room, and the relationship grew stronger than just sex. We loved each other and were willing to make sacrifices for each other.

Kylee was already unclothed, only wearing her heels and a collar I made her wear when we were in the sex room. She was on her knees, hands behind her back, smiling up at me.

"Good girl," I beamed. "Stand up for a moment."

She obeyed. The excited smile didn't leave her face, and her hands stayed behind her back.

"I think we should have a Potatoes moment. Is that okay?" I asked.

Kylee gave me a confused look but nodded.

"Kylee, these past few months have been a bit of a whirlwind, and it's honestly been the greatest time of my life," I started. "I hope you are enjoying yourself too."

Kylee nodded again. "Of course I am, Ry. This has been incredible."

"Well, I hope we can keep it going for the rest of our lives," I smiled. I got down on one knee, pulled a ring box out of my pocket, and showed it to her. "Kylee Miller, will you marry me?"

Kylee started to cry. She covered her mouth as the tears started to flow and bent over in shock. I smiled, but inside I was getting nervous because she didn't actually answer the question yet.

Eventually, Kylee caught her breath, waving her hand in her face to try and calm herself down. "I never thought this would happen," she choked out. "I love you so much, Ry. Yes, of course, I'll marry you."

I got up and hugged her as she sobbed while smiling in excitement. I pulled back from the hug and slid the ring on her finger. It was a perfect fit.

"How'd you know what to get?" She asked while wiping her tears away.

"You were passed out in Slave Mode on the cross over there, and I sized your finger. I hope you like it," I said.

She held her hand in front of her and admired the diamond ring in front of her. "It's perfect; thank you so much."

Never in a million years did I think I'd propose to anyone, let alone someone who was naked in my sex room. I kissed Kylee passionately, and while she kissed me back, she tugged at my belt.

I pulled back from the kiss. "Boiled?"

"Mashed," Kylee replied. I gave her a confused look, but she continued. "Mind fuck me tonight. That's what mashed means now."

I laughed. "Maybe after supper, okay?"

She nodded. "I guess I can wait," she smirked.

We made out some more, but then I checked the time.

"Oh shit, we should maybe get upstairs."

Kylee sighed. "I'm going to be so fucking horny during supper now." I laughed hard while she grabbed her clothes from the ground.

===

Before supper finished, I temporarily lifted the harem from the Complete Mode for Kylee to show them the ring. While some cried, Hailey came up to me and hugged me.

"I'm glad you're happy, Ry," she whispered. "She's incredible. And I am really thankful you kept me around, even though this was no doubt pretty awkward for you."

I pulled back from the hug. "Thank you, Hailey. I hope you liked Terry. He was really into you."

Hailey laughed. "I needed to be in the trance to take his cock. It's definitely not yours..." she smiled.

I rolled my eyes as Terry and Steven both entered the room. They saw the girls huddled around Kylee, most of whom were naked, as they slumped into chairs in the dining room.

"Holy fuck, Ry," Terry muttered. "Your girls sure are a hot bunch."

"No kidding," Steven added. "My two were incredible."

I just laughed. "Well, they'll all be a little distracted for the night. I just proposed to Kylee, so they're all out of trance for now. I'll put them back under eventually."

"Congrats, my man," Terry beamed while standing up to shake my hand. Steven did the same.

"Have you checked on your wives lately, boys?" I asked.

"They uh... they're enjoying themselves," Steven smirked. "They probably will for the rest of the night."

"Yeah, that's something about the SlaVR; their sex drive just never ends," Terry added.

I just shook my head and laughed.

====

Kylee and I did not wait long to get married. It was a small, private wedding, but it's what we wanted, considering the circumstances of our relationship. The wedding basically turned into an orgy, so thankfully it was just a limited number of guests.

The harem continued to make tons of money on social media. It got to the point where I could retire early, which is what I did about a year after Kylee and I got married. I continued to have an incredible sex life, as Kylee was almost always willing, and if she wasn't feeling well, she had four friends lined up waiting for me.

And from time to time, I'd find one of the slaves tied to a bed, begging for their Master's cock.

Kylee continued to make sure everyone in the house was well-fed. I still put the SlaVR on Kylee from time to time, but for the most part she was happy to be a normal person with a slave fetish. We loved each other, and we were happy.

It truly went from casual hookups to a whole lot more.

12