All Comments on 'From Hookups to More... Pt. 07'

by McWrites97

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexander10 months ago

This is a very Romantic Kinky Love Story. I would love to be sexy and desired like the women in the story. I also would love to be Kylee. Becoming a loved own slave is my wish.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved the story overall! But honestly it’s a massive let down be didn’t permanently enslave Kylee.

She was the one who really wanted to be his permanently controlled slave girl, and then she ends up being the only woman there who isn’t permanently controlled.

If it was just the 2 of them it’d be a little anticlimatic but ‘realistic’ ending up at a ‘normal’ but kinky relationship long term.

But surrounded by all the others who are now quite happily permanent slave girls, while she alone isn’t…. just feels like a disappointing end and falls a bit flat.

Serotonin99Serotonin99about 2 months ago

I just don’t understand why you had to involve his friends. It ruins the story. The ex not being his slave is also kinda weird.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMcWrites97@McWrites97
I'm hoping you enjoy what I have to write. Nothing's worse as a writer than to have an audience that hates what they publish. I try to be somewhat active on here, but I may have spurts where I'm not on very often. Message me for custom work. Thanks! New series in the works:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES