All Comments on 'From Husband to Man's Sissy Wife Ch. 04'

by Pantypansy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 3 years ago

love this chapter of this fantastic story. I too want to serve my wife's bull lover, suck his cock, lick his ass, and do anything he orders me to do. I will serve my wife and her lover now, always and forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've just read all four chapters again, I love it, I was a sissy wife for many years and so happy, I was hoping you would continue with it, x sissy Lucy

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 2 years ago

I want to be Chloe in all ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just read all 4 chapters...all 5 stars.

I am a wannabe Chloe and have finally managed to locate a master willing to train me and be used as a sissy girl for other men. I can't wait for my first meeting later this week. Master has told me I must be dressed when we meet. Sissy Susie xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chloe needs to be put on hormones to grow some nice A cup titties, soften and curve out more. They she and her man can have a beach wedding ceremony, where she gets her wedding ring. The wedding is timed when Lucy is ovulating, so she can get pregnant on Chloe's wedding night.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hi Chloe. I love your panties in your pic. You have a beautiful figure. Your stories made me so hard and horny that I came in my pink panties with a bow on them. Side note; I love wearing cum filled panties.

I also want to be a sissy Cuckold to my wife and her lover. To service them in every way. I dream of sucking his cock until it is rock hard and then sticking it in her pussy and watch them make love. Them turning me into a full time women with breast and my wife and I marry her lover. I then stay at home and raise their babies. Wish me luck. Sarah.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPantypansy@Pantypansy
Bi sissy who dreams of wearing my frillies for the right man - and who really is a sexual disappointment to my big-boobed wife (I would love some strong man to make her cum). Drop me a line if you like my stories, I love feedback!