From Innocence to Carnality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel wholly degraded in my submission, but I must do it. I take a drag from the joint Master holds down to me. I hold the smoke while kissing his leg a little higher than before, then exhale and plead with him, "Master, please fuck my pussy mouth."

I am expecting another drag from the joint. The first drag was making me light headed, horny and uninhibited all at the same time. Instead, suddenly my ass explodes with pain as Master hits me with a leather strap. "Say it like you mean it, bitch," he orders me as he holds the joint down for me to take another toke.

My body shudders. I inhale deeply from the joint and kiss the same spot on his boot but through my kiss, I try to make him feel my desire for him to fuck my pussy mouth. When I can't hold it any longer, I exhale and plead, trying to say it in a way that will please him, "Master, please fuck my pussy mouth."

Whap!... Whap!... Whap!... Whap! Searing pain. "Say it like you mean it, bitch!"

Tears come to my eyes as I take another drag from the joint. I am losing myself in a fog of drugs, pain and submission. I kiss his boot again with tears joining the slobber that is starting to drool from my mouth. Trying even harder to please him -- to convince him that I NEED him to fuck my pussy mouth. I exhale, "Master, please fuck my pussy mouth," I say with all the passion I can muster. Tears roll off my cheeks.

"Better bitch," he rests the strap on my back. I take another drag on the joint which is difficult because I'm crying continuously now. I kiss the bottom of his leather pant leg, feeling the warmth of his skin just below my lips. Exhale. Between sobs, "Master, please fuck my pussy mouth." The repetition pushes me deeper into subservience and creates a growing desire in me for him to fuck my pussy mouth.

I kiss my way up his leg, taking drags from the joint and blubbering with sincerity, "Master, please fuck my pussy mouth," frantic for him to fuck my mouth. I come to the bulge in his leather pants -- his cock! I don't even know if I am taking drags on the joint anymore. The world is just my mouth and his cock kept from the touch of my lips by a thin layer of leather.

"Use your tongue." I do as he says. Kiss/licking the leather along the length of his cock, drool and tears flowing with my desire to have him take my mouth - to claim my mouth as his fuck pussy. Within the intoxicating wet leather odor there is a light smell like that from my underwear after having a wet dream dry up on them. Who knows how many remnants of fuckings I am licking up. The thought makes me hot. At random times as I'm smearing my mouth all over the growing bulge in the leather, I weep, "Master, please fuck my mouth pussy."

I hear him unbutton the button above his zipper. I kiss the bulge again, wholeheartedly begging, "Master, please fuck my pussy mouth."

He pulls his zipper down and eases out his semi-rigid cock. It is circumcised, must be close to eight inches long when fully erect. It's dense, musty aroma intoxicates me.

I stare at it. Drooling over the prospect of sucking it into my mouth. But I freeze and blurt out, "I've never done this before." Realizing what I said, I ready myself for painful blows for speaking without permission. But, instead, Master asks incredulously, "You've never had a cock in your mouth before? Are you a virgin? An ass virgin, too?"

I shamefully nod my head yes. I'm afraid I won't please Master because I don't know what I'm doing.

He wraps one hand around my throat and with the other pushes my jaw up so that I am looking into his face and eyes. Through my shaking, sobs and tear-blurred eyes, I see that he lusts for my body more than ever. I see the predator in him, ready to pounce with extra zeal on his virgin prey.

He pushes my head back down, "Make love to my cock." His cock is now nearly fully erect. Through grateful tears I give his frenulum a gentle wet kiss, like I had imagined doing to cocks hundreds of times. Then wet kisses all around his glans, pausing at the meatus at the top where I suck precum that is starting to flow. I give a trembling kiss to the very tip of his cock. A kiss that slowly envelopes the dome of his cock. He is fully hard now and lets out a pleasurable sounding "ummm". I don't doubt myself anymore.

He grabs the back of my head and slowly forces my mouth down over his cock until he comes to my gag reflex and then backs off. "Don't want you puking on my dick."

Master again pushes my head down over his cock, just to the gag point, gloating, "Your pussy mouth isn't virgin anymore."

He grunts visceral umms and aahs as he pushes and pulls my pussy mouth up and down his manhood. I listen to his pleasure sounds and chart the especially erotic spots on his massive cock and what stimulation each most responds to.

With his hands gripping the sides of my head, he fucks my pussy mouth faster and faster on his rigid member. He is fucking the hell out of my pussy. His cock is perfect. Better than my wildest imagination when getting turned on by medical pictures of penises.

I am completely unaware as a car comes up until I hear a loud honk right behind me and a whoop out the window. The car speeds on. Again I am hit with a wave of humiliation from them seeing me on my knees, bound and my pussy mouth getting railed. What must they think of me! Like a switch, I am aroused even more. I begin trying to bob my head in rhythm with my master's thrusts.

He inhales sharply, gives a deep guttural sound.

Master grabs my head and stops me hard. He stops thrusting but I can feel his cock throbbing. "Don't move a muscle bitch!" he commands me through gritted teeth. Somewhere inside him he is clinching down on an orgasm that already started. With an "uh!" a small bit of fluid that was not only pre-cum seeps into my pussy mouth. "Don't swallow any of it!" After tightly trembling for a few seconds, he emits an even louder "UH!" Cum shoots to the back of my pussy. "Ghuh!" The flow stops. He holds me there for what feels like minutes as the throbs in his cock slowly diminish. But his cock remains fully hard and ready to go. "Your pussy mouth is mine now to do whatever a want with it whenever I want it," he laughs.

Master slowly pulls my pussy mouth away from his cock, commanding me again to not swallow any of his cum. He wants me to keep his cum in my mouth to remind me that my mouth is now his pussy to use as he desires. Master takes a large rolled up black hanky from his pouch and tightly blindfolds me with it. I can't speak or see.

He tells me to lay my forehead on his boots. As I do so, he unknots my belt from binding my hands. He pulls away the belt but commands me to keep my hands together as though still bound. He tells me that I am going to lay on the bike's gas tank and to do as he says. Of course, I do as I am told. He guides me up onto the gas tank that is surprisingly bowed in such a way that with my thin, tight waist my back fits fairly well when I lay on it with my feet on the ground on each side and my head resting on the bike's low set speedometer. Master takes my hands and brings them together and secures them on the frame below the speedometer, once again binding them together with my belt. I feel master's still wet and hard cock brush one of my legs as he mounts the bike.

I feel oddly calm as Master lifts my legs and wraps them around his waist. I'm held in the front by my hands bound to the frame and my legs securing a hold on Master's waist. Master commands me to lay very still. He starts the bike and drives away from the bridge and last material vestiges of my former life lying far below, strewn about like trash.

Master leans down onto my naked body. I am pinned between his bike and him. I feel his wet cock sliding up and down my crack, working its way to my virgin bud. The bike's motor vibrates through me and through Master's cock, intensifying incredible feelings of pleasure as he rubs his glans against the sensitive walls of my hole. I am in ecstasy. I feel pressure building -- the vibrations acting like thousands of tiny jackhammers breaking through and then with a burst of sharp pain I feel him pop my cherry. I wrap my legs more tightly around his waist as he forces his way into me. My pussy hole burns. Inside it hurts and I cramp but I want him in me and the I feel pleasure in the pain of Master taking my virginity.

Master turns off the main highway down a twisty side road. On slowing down for the corners, my sweaty body slides away from him, my pussy feeling like it is losing its grip on his huge cock. When he accelerates us out of the corner, I slide back, driving him into me. I am being fucked by his cock and his bike. My cock is fully hard and sensitive as it is massaged by master's abs.

Time is meaningless. There is only the glide of the bike on the road, the glide of his abs over my oozing cock and the glide of his cock in and out of my pussy. I wrap my legs around his powerful butt and use them to pull him in deeper when he thrusts into me. Master is breeding me like the bitch I am.

His cock gets harder and begins hitting my p-spot. My body is electric with pleasure each time his cock thrusts into me. Faster and faster. I am totally open to him.

He guns the throttle to full and holds it there and makes a mighty thrust with his cock up my bitch hole as far as he can go. I feel his cock swell. The roar of the motor and air buffeting by become distant background as I am centered on the feeling of his cock swelling deep in my pussy. We lift off a rise in the road. I feel weightless. My body tingles everywhere but especially where he is inside me. I feel his cock twitch. I flush all over. His seed claims my cunt as his.

As the bike settles back on the road, Master's body pushes down hard on me but I feel his cock continue to twitch. His abs contract around my cock and balls on each twitch. Warmth radiates out from my groin. My body erupts in an incredibly intense orgasm. His abs relentlessly hammer my spewing cock as my pussy spasms around his manhood. I am overwhelmed with gush after gush of his alpha seed.

Cum dribbles down my ass crack. He keeps pounding me, as though driven to thrust every bit of cum he has into me.

Suddenly my sense of balance goes wild as Master throws the bike into a sideways skidding stop. His cock gives a last swell and twitch as he sets his legs out to hold up the bike. Still in me, he leans back as though he is reaching for something. Master quickly pops his cock out of me and shoves in a tight butt plug. Kickstand down. He pushes my legs up to my shoulders and hops off the bike.

Master tells me to put my feet down and unties my hands. I feel smooth concrete under my bare feet. There is an oily smell, like inside a garage. Still blindfolded, he guides me to stand up, walks me a short distance and stops. He forces my hands above my head. I feel him place one of my wrists in a heavy but smooth and rounded metal shackle. There is an odd sizzling sound and I feel some heat as the shackle is closed together. He does the same with my other wrist saying, "These shackles are extra hardened chrome steel. Each shackle is now permanently chemically welded into a solid ring. They are never coming off." I keep thinking I can't feel more submissive but Master is pushing me deeper into it.

I can't bring my hands down very far. I hear the rattle of a chain holding my arms above my head. Master spreads my legs far apart and quickly shackles my ankles with the sizzle and heat completing the permanent binding of my feet. I try to move my feet closer together but they can barely move at all. With more rattling of chains, my arms are lifted up until I can't quite stand firmly on my feet without some discomfort in my wrists. I am completely bound, open and vulnerable. I have Master's seed in both my pussies as a constant reminder that I am his to do with as he pleases.

My cock starts growing another boner.

I hear Master walk a good distance away. I can't make out what Master is saying as he begins talking with at least two other people. Echoes tell me I am in some kind of large inside area.

The voices come nearer; I recognize the voice of the biker that had talked with Master on the bridge and slapped my ass, "That's one fine slut. Gonna look real hot on livestream and videos. We are going to make a shitload of money off this whore."

Videos? I can hear what could very well be the setting up of equipment to make a video and discussions about details.

It hits me that I am the subject of the livestream and recording -- naked, blindfolded, plugged pussy, wrists and ankles shackled, suspended and spread wide open. What is Master going to do with me? I am anxious and extremely excited at the same time. I start shivering.

I sense that at least one person is holding a camera near me. Master clinches my balls, saying, "I told you I am going to break you of your fears. To do that I have to break your will completely and mold you to be my pussy bitch fuck slave."

I begin shaking badly. Master pulls my balls down till a sharp pain shoots through me and then he flicks my erection. Still holding on to my balls, he pushes a finger into my pussy mouth. I stop a momentary impulse to pull away from him, submitting to him. He wiggles his finger around, "Good, bitch, it's watered down some but you show your devotion by carrying my seed in your pussy mouth till now." He slowly pulls his finger from my mouth. My lips tightly caress his finger as my tongue tries to hold it from leaving, but some of his cum dribbles down my chin. "Swallow my seed." I do as he commands.

I am helpless before him. I belong to Master. This is who I am. Master's naked and shackled pussy fuck slave.

Master lets go of my balls and firmly slaps me in the mouth. I tear up under the blindfold. The slap reminds me that I am being video livestreamed and recorded and I feel a rush of humiliation far beyond any I have ever had. How many men are seeing and will see my degradation? My cock is at full salute. I feel deep shame for being degenerate enough to be turned on by knowing my naked helplessness will be seen by so many men for who knows for how long.

Master says, "Fortunately the shackles were the right size, but I need to measure you for your slave collar." He wraps what feels like a measuring tape around my throat and tells the measurement to one of the other guys. I smell his body. It makes me feel a little dizzy. I'm surprised when he measures the length and girth of my cock and then pulls tightly when he measures the distance around behind my balls and cock up against my pubes. Master calls out those numbers as well.

"Open your mouth." I immediately obey. Master runs something that feels skin-like around my wide-open lips. "This is a realistic silicone casting of my cock. Kiss it and suck it into your mouth." I bring my lips together and kiss what feels very much like Master's cockhead. "Suck it in!" It doesn't taste like Master but my mouth takes it in as if it is Master's manhood.

"Suck on it, bitch!" He yanks on my balls again. I suck as hard as I can and am surprised by a warm liquid coming into my mouth. Master shoves it further into my mouth. "Keep sucking it toward the back but don't swallow." I do my best to do as Master commands. My throat gets a numb feeling. "That cum paralyzed your vocal cords. Till it wears off, you won't be able to make anything more than animal noises. The other thing it does is that it greatly reduces your gag reflex so you'll be able to handle even deep deep-throating easily."

"Keep sucking!" The cum changes to taste somewhat like real cum and seems to neutralize the earlier cum. "This cum is loaded with goodies." He slowly shoves it deeper into my throat till the base of it is against my lips. I can't breathe. He squeezes cum through it straight into my gut.

Master backs it off enough that I can breathe and swallow again. I feel tugs on his copy cock and then straps are wrapped and cinched around my head that keep it in tight. "Keep sucking bitch." I am rewarded with a potent tasting cum.

My heart speeds up. I feel massively more horny - with my senses feeling raw and ready.

All the fine hair on my body -- which is everywhere on my smooth skin except my head and small pube bush - stands out in goose bumps. Including the tiny ones on my fairly large areolas. My nipples are locked in erect around their piercing bars. They are sensitive even to air currents.

Deep in the head of my cock there is an itch that tickles and radiates throughout my body.

Master touches my butt plug and it begins to vibrate. I jump in my chains, thrusting my hips forward.

Pleasure in my pussy flashes through the base of my cock to the whole length, massively adding to the itch-tickle at the top of my cock. I start oozing pre-cum like crazy. My whole body is given over to being a sexual animal.

I suck more greedily and am rewarded with more cum.

I need to be touched. Touch is pleasure. The feel of the smooth hard steel of my shackles is pleasurable. The feel of my eyes being covered is pleasurable. A dick in my mouth to suck is pleasurable. Swallowing cum is pleasurable.

Master lightly touches my nipples with his fingertips. I give a muffled gasp as a bit of lightning bolts down and inflames the itch-tickle in my cock. He gently rolls around the piercing bars in my nipples. I shudder with pleasure.

He pinches my nipples. It hurts but feels really good. Tickle feelings shoot around my body as he unscrews the ends of the piercing bars and slips them out.

Master attaches suction cups to my nipples and pumps the air out giving me a delicious feeling of pleasurable-pain, feeding the itch-tickle throbbing in the middle of my cock.

Pre-cum is dribbling down my leg.

Master grabs the shaft of my rigid cock, giving me shivers. He teases my urethral opening with the tip of what feels like a metal rod, then starts gliding the rod into my pre-cum flowing urethra. It's a frightening and thrilling feeling. It's like the rod is penetrating what is the center of the itch-tickle sensation in my cock and is near exploding a pleasure bomb.

Master pulls down hard on my balls then eases up, rhythmically and gently squeezing them. I'm hung on the edge of cumming as he slides the rod deeper into my building sexual tension. Every time I feel like I'm on the verge of an unstoppable climax Master stops pushing the rod down and pulls down on my balls. Deep in my pubic area I am feeling more and more full after each edging.

The rod goes deeper and deeper, then stops. I can feel liquid from the end of the rod swell into an already swollen area. The rod is a long syringe! I get extreme itch-tingle feelings in all the glands in the area. Like they are awakened into heightened activity. I want it to stop -- it is too intense. But it continues to grow in size and strength. I am crying and drooling from around the tight-fitting cock in my mouth. Drool flowing down my chest. My legs and arms try to pull into a fetal position but are held tight by the chained shackles.

Master deep throats the cock in my mouth and forces more cum into my guts. I begin to feel not less of the swollen itch-tickle but that even its overwhelming intensity is pleasurable. I give into it. I am awash with it. My mind-body accepts the feelings. Wants the feelings. Needs the feelings. I hang suspended and spread - sweaty with an odd mix of acceptance and desire.

Master pinches two sides of a metal ring that almost incircles the bottom of my cock. As he pulls the rod out a little way, he closes the ring with a faint sizzle and warmth. My glans is throb-grabbing the rod but as Master pulls it further out precum leaks heavily around it. The ring is holding back a lot of pressure, though. It aches a little. A pleasurable ache.

He keeps pulling the rod out and adding tight and sealed rings around my cock. By the fifth ring just below the head of my cock there is only a slow seepage of pre-cum. He pulls the last of the rod out but immediately pushes a shorter metal plug into my urethra, securing it to the last ring. That stops the flow. The pressure builds. I need so badly to release it.