From Innocence to Carnality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realize I have my eyes closed. On opening them, I see a beautiful maybe six inch erect very thick cock.

Master says, "This is Master Jack. He can make anything. He made the shackles, rings and collar that permanently bind you." Master Jack moves forward. I make my mouth into a welcoming pussy. My pussy lips, then my whole mouth, stretch to take his girth. It feels right to have my pussy full. I suck on his cock as much as I can to pleasure it enough to gift me with its seed. He growls. It makes me feel like a sexy whore.

I'm hit with another big wave in the ocean of my orgasm coming from where Master Diamond's cock is see-sawing on the drooling tip of my tucked cock. I feel raw pleasure that I have no control of. The wave grows and grows as he edges closer to claiming me with his seed.

Suddenly, the cocks in both my pussies thrust in hard. It is like I am being held in a cock vice as their cocks shoot their cum into me. My orgasm wave crests and froths in a rising tide. Another wave begins to build.

Master Jack cums in my mouth and on my face. Each layer of cum on my face makes me feel more and more like a dirty whore. I am free to embrace it and I do. Dirty whore.

Master Diamond slaps his cock around on my ass after pulling out. For a moment as both my pussies are begging to be filled, it looks like the red light reflects off of some equipment and in the distance in the very dim light, my mind fills in the faint light and shadows to see a fuzzy image -- like a photograph taken without nearly enough light -- of a small barred cage with someone in it looking at me with hauntingly defeated eyes. But the flash of reflection was only for a second. Did I imagine it?

And then my attention is taken by a large cock with a ring piercing through its urethra right in front of my face. The base of the deeply veined cock is bracketed by two very large balls hanging low. I need to excite those pods to give me their seeds.

Master: "Meet Master Hearts. He produces the livestream and videos and makes most of the art choices. I see you greedily looking at his package so you can see why his full gang name is King of Hearts."

I seductively use my tongue to wiggle his ring around on the end of his cock. He arcs his hips a bit more toward me. I suck the ring in, rolling it with my tongue without it touching my teeth. His cock swells. I tug on the ring with my lips as I pull back.

I realize that my ass pussy has been rhythmically contracting -- eager to be fucked. Master Diamond pushes his girthy cock against those pulses. Driving himself into my pussy with slow, powerful irresistible force. That pushes my lips toward Master Hearts' cock. As I am driven further forward by Master Diamond, I lick Master Hearts' ring, pulling it down the urethral bulge in his massive cock.

As Master Diamond settles fully in my pussy, he very slowly moves in and out of me only a few inches. His slow movement and huge grith feel incredible on the walls of my stretched pussy. I have a series of mini-orgasms adding to my ongoing bliss.

My tongue can no longer hold the ring as I lick and kiss my way down Master Hearts' course-veined urethral bulge. I see his balls rising to meet my lips. I kiss them, trying to suck one in but it is far too large so I lick and kiss them as passionately as I can. I want them to give me their seed. They bless me by raising high and tight. I feel like such a hot slutty sissy bitch that I can have that effect on real men.

I kiss and lick my way back up Master Hearts' urethral bulge as though coaxing his cum along.

I again twirl his ring around with my tongue and play with it with my lips as I suck his swollen cockhead into my pussy.

Master Diamond begins to drive deeper and harder into my ass pussy, causing my mouth pussy to rock forward and back on Master Hearts' cock. Another wave in my sea of orgasm builds -- promising to crest when my Masters give me their seed.

Master Hearts works his ring to the back of my throat. He cums in long, massive spurts as he slowly pulls his ring out of my gullet. He leisurely drags his cock over my face while casually gushing as much cum on me as all my other Masters put together.

My cunt muscles squeeze on Master Diamond's cock. He grabs my hips and erupts in me. With my cock geysering cum, Master Heart replaces Master Diamond at my cunt. His ring slides pleasantly into my completely lubed and wide-open pussy. My mouth pussy anticipates the next cock.

Master moves in front of me. His cock is rigid. I need it in my pussy. Master stays out of my reach. He lifts up the long metal syringe and while inserting it into his urethra he says, "Although every slave breaks, each slave breaks somewhat differently. Mostly they break into something like raw forms of clay to be formed, but you broke into a hot bodied nymphomaniac. Or maybe you just hatched out." He laughs as he plunges fluid into his cock.

"If you refuse to take this potion, you will no longer have a nymphomaniacal need for sex and endless orgasms. You will still be used as our sex slave but will not get the mind-melting pleasure you are feeling now. If you take this dose, you will be lost in orgasmic pleasure until your body collapses into a coma-like sleep." He puts his cockhead on my lips.

I kiss it. I can taste the potion oozing out with his pre-cum. I suck his cock into my mouth. I'm already awash with a growing feeling of sexual pleasure as Master continues, "I knew you would take it. When you wake up tomorrow you won't remember more than a blur what happens to you from now until then other than that you have been sexually gratifying alpha men and been a sexually gratified sissy in return. Tomorrow you will begin your day by cleaning up, ingesting nutrients and exercising. Then you will beg me to cum more of the potion into you and your nympho slut nature will take over as each of us gang members take you to our individually designed dungeons to share our own special inclinations for body modifications and sex. Live feed and videoed. After a week, you won't need the potion anymore. You will be a nympho permanently."

Master plows my pussy mouth. "For your initiation you are going to keep being gang banged by me and gang Masters, but we also have some locals that we are going to prostitute you to so they can fuck you while role playing being members of a motorcycle gang. We are going to be prostituting you out a lot because there is already high demand to fuck the nympho whore they've been watching."

Master and Master Hearts are fucking the hell out of me and I'm loving it. I am getting lost in pleasure and feeling free to be a shameless insatiable sissy whore who orgasmically revels in my submission to Master for everyone to see.