From Innocence to Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
Honeymoon continues, they learn more.
3.5k words
4.37
17.3k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of "From Innocence to Experience." The characters are the same, but the focus is on different activities. I anticipate two more after this one. I'm going to try to write them so each can stand alone.

***

On the third day of our island honeymoon, we went to the nude ("clothing optional") beach we'd learned of. We'd each skinny-dipped before, as teens, but all in innocence, and those were naked-in-the-water-but-clothed-on-land experiences. Since this was a resort area, we expected this beach experience to include some titillating public sexuality, perhaps even sexual activity. We were not disappointed.

Initially we saw several couples and groups dressed in bathing suits like ourselves, though some of the suits were more revealing than ours. We saw many women and several men wearing thongs.

There was a tiki bar on the beach. We headed toward it. As we got there two young women were turning away with drinks. They also wore thongs, but no tops, and both had big breasts. Angela caught me looking.

"Is that what you want?" she asked, slapping me on the arm. "Is that why we came here? So you could look at big boobs?"

"No, darling!" I protested. "You have to admit they are eye-catching, in their silicone-enhanced way. I would much rather look at your boobs, but you have them all covered up."

She looked down at the little triangles of cloth that far from "covered up" her C cups. "You want me to take my top off?"

"I do."

"I want to be a good wife and make you happy," she said, untied the strings, pulled the top off and handed it to me.

"Darling, I love you so much. I'm happy every day to know that you're mine and I'm yours. And today I'm happy that everyone on this beach can see a little of my happiness."

We turned to the bartender, a local in a flower print shirt, and bought a couple big rum drinks. He explained that the part of the beach we were on was clothing optional but farther down things could get more racy. "You'll see my brother down there wearing a shirt like mine. He's selling cannabis, if you're looking for any. Past him all kinds of stuff goes on."

We thanked him and turned away. He said, "A couple more things."

"Yes?"

"You better put on some sunscreen." He stared pointedly at Angela's pale breasts. "And watch out for local hustlers down there. Big asses, big boobs, big cocks: they act like it's just for fun, but you pay one way or another."

We thanked him and walked on. We saw a naked fat man and Angela joked that he didn't need to worry about sunscreen on his penis. It was almost invisible under his overhanging belly. We saw people sunbathing. Some displayed white rumps shining in the sunlight. Some had clearly been on this beach a lot, their breasts, buttocks, even dicks browned to mahogany.

We met the bartender's brother, bought a joint, smoked a little. We were inexperienced in a lot of things, but we'd tried some things.

We walked a little farther and saw a couple making love in public on the beach. He was on top of her, pumping into her. We both were momentarily transfixed. I said, "Angela, let's pick a place for our spread." We found a spot, not too close to anyone else, including the fucking couple. I said, "Angela, I love seeing you walk around with your breasts exposed, so naturally and comfortably. Shall we take off all our clothes?"

She grabbed at my swim trunks and began to pull on them, saying, "I thought you'd never ask." We stood together and pulled each others bottoms down, then rubbed sunscreen on each other. I noticed a man staring, and told Angela. She said, "There's a woman over there staring at you." Then she said, "She's shaved. She shaved off her pubic hair. Would you like me to shave off my pubic hair?"

I laughed, it was all so fun and relaxed (the cannabis was helping). "Would you like me to shave it off for you?"

"If you want it off, it's got to come off," she said. We never have yet removed it all, but we did trim it all around where I like to use my mouth.

A tall dark, muscular man walked up to us, "Hey folks." He stood very close to Angela, staring down at her. I realized I was looking right up at the most enormous cock I'd ever seen. It swung meatily against his thigh. I couldn't help estimating that it was half again as long and big around as mine. "You want to party with a local?" He moved his hips so the cock bounced from thigh to thigh.

Angela's eyes were glued, tick-tocking with his pendulum penis. Maybe mine were too. It was an impressive specimen. "

"Uh, no thanks, man. We're on our honeymoon."

"Huh," he said, "Your loss." He was staring right at Angela's pussy. Then he walked away.

We went for a swim and took a walk farther down the beach. We saw two women grinding their crotches together, moaning in mutual pleasure. We saw a man on his knees sucking another man's penis.

When we got back to our spot, I was surprised to see the couple we'd seen fucking before were at it again. She was on her knees, bucking back against him as he rammed her from behind. Her breasts swung beneath her with their movement. It was Angela who noticed it was not the same man.

Before we left the beach we saw our "party with a local" friend offering his enormous cock to the same woman to suck. Angela and I were both impressed to watch her take the whole thing in her mouth. Eventually he was holding her head with both hands and pounding her face ferociously. She had one hand on his ass, pulling him tight to her face, and the other working in her crotch, penetrating her pussy with her own fingers. Our "local" friend pulled his dick from her mouth and sprayed her face with cum. It was everywhere! He walked casually away. She flopped back on her blanket.

Angela and I looked at each other. "Do you want to..." I began.

"Back in the room," she answered. "I'm not ready to do it right here. Well, if you really want me..."

"No," I said. "Back to the room is fine, but let's walk naked to the end of the beach. I want to watch the men stare at you."

Back in the room we practiced our oral skills and enthusiasm (see "From Innocence to Experience") and tried fucking from behind like we'd seen on the beach, in addition to the positions we were more familiar with. I told Angela, "I love seeing your beautiful butt grinding down on my dick. It was exciting today to see you naked-you're so beautiful-and see people watching you and enjoying your body. What did you think?"

"I can't believe how much it thrilled me for strangers to look at me that way. We saw some eye-opening things. That man's penis was enormous. I can't imagine fitting something that big in my vagina, but that woman took the whole thing down her throat! I need to practice until I can take your whole penis in my throat."

"That sounds like fun to me!"

"And the way he just shot his cum all over her face! I can't get the image out of my mind."

"Angela, your face could not be more beautiful, but I would love to see it with cum all over it."

"Oh, god! It makes me hot to think of your cum shooting on my face. Let's try that soon."

Late that evening we were out on the room balcony enjoying the night air and each other. The resort hotel was constructed so that each balcony was shielded from its immediate neighbors, but there were wings to it, and you could see some of the balconies across the way. You could even see into a room if the lights were on and curtains open.

Hugging and kissing Angela, I said, "Let's take our clothes off and make love here on the balcony."

"Out here! Someone might see us."

"Yes, someone might see us."

Her eyes lit up.

We helped each other undress, moved right to the edge of the balcony, and stood caressing each other. I cupped her breasts, and bent to kiss and suck on them. I ran my hands down her sides to her hips. I moved one hand to her mound and fondled it. She did the same to my dick. I was fully erect. Her touch was light. She'd learned over the last few days. She ran her thumb gently over the head, scratched with her fingertips around the ridge, slid them gently up and down the shaft, hefted and separated my balls, rolling each one with her fingers.

Meanwhile, I ran my fingers between her legs, gently caressing her labia, squeezing them together, gently pinching her emerging clit, slapping lightly on the top of her mound, then circling my fingertips over her clit and the opening. Soon the lips spread, and I felt her dew on my fingers. I slid two of them into her. She inhaled sharply.

I pushed her to the railing, facing outward. "Rest your arms on the rail, and stick your butt out," I told her. She did it. I moved behind her, slipped my dick between her legs, and slid it back and forth until I heard her panting each time I slid forward, and felt the moisture lubricating my dick. Using one hand on me and one on her, I angled upward and forced it into her. The pressure was intense, and the angle exhilarating. I could pound deep into her in this position and I did. I also reached around her thigh and used my fingers to diddle her clit. In no time at all she was climbing to orgasm. Her breathing became irregular, her pussy walls clenched on my dick, her knees shook. I held her hips hard, taking much of her weight. Pressed by my fucking, she moved closer to the rail, and lifted herself on her hands. Her breasts were rocking erotically out over the rail, and my dick was pushing against the front wall of her pussy. We didn't know it then, but I stimulated her g spot, sending her to a whole new level of ecstasy.

The days of multiple sex acts had taken a toll on me, in a good way. I was incredibly stimulated, yet able to hold back from cumming. We stopped moving, and stood locked together as she recovered. Suddenly she started. "There's a couple over there doing it!"

"Where? Oh, yes, I see. Wow!"

They were doing what we had been doing fifteen minutes ago: standing facing each other, kissing and caressing. He massaged her ample boobs. She tugged at his dick.

I said, "Let's imitate them. Watch and copy what they do. We might try something new."

Angela smiled. "You have so many good ideas! I love it!"

She had good reason to. When we gave our attention back to the couple, the man was on his knees and the woman was pressing his head into the juncture of her thighs. "Cunnilingus! Pussy eating," Angela said. "Not new, but one of my favorites. Get on your knees honey."

Angela's pussy was sopping wet and wide open from our earlier fucking. I licked the whole thing, slopping up the frothy love juice; then I concentrated on her clit, tonguing it vigorously while she humped my face. In no time she was close to another orgasm.

"Oh god! That's so good! Don't stop! Lick me! Yes! Right there!" Then, "Damn! Stop, stop, stop!"

Pulling my face reluctantly out of her sopping crotch, I asked, "What? Are you okay?"

"They're trading places. I was almost there!"

I stood and she knelt. Just before she put her mouth around my dick, she said, "There's a man over there watching us. One room over and one floor up from the couple."

I found him. He saw me looking at him, gave me a wave and a thumbs up. His other hand was at his waist. He was masturbating. I returned his thumbs up, grinning like a fool.

I watched the couple. The man was vigorously fucking the woman's face. I imitated him, but conscious of Angela's inexperience, I was not as forceful. Still, it was damn exciting. He pulled his dick out and slapped her cheek. I did the same. He put it back in, held her head with one hand on top and the other under her chin. I did the same. Angela and I had not been this aggressive before. She took it all enthusiastically. Across the way the man pulled his dick out again and slapped it across the woman's face. Then he pulled the head of it up and to the side, and steered her mouth down to his balls. I did the same. I had to tell Angela, "Lick and suck my balls."

Across the way, the man turned around, pushing his ass out, and using a hand to pull the woman's face into his ass crack. Woah! I stepped back. Angela let my dick and balls go reluctantly, and looked up at me. I just pointed.

Her eyes flew wide. "She's licking his butthole, isn't she?"

"I'm sure you're right, but we don't have to..."

"Oh yes we do." She took my hips, turned me around, and buried her face in my ass. I felt her tongue slither up my crack, then down to wash the back of my balls, then point and press against my butthole. It was a strange sensation, but not unpleasant. She licked it like a cat laps up cream. Soon I found it thoroughly enjoyable, as the rubbery sphincter yielded and loosened under her tongue.

The single man across the way was jerking himself furiously. He wasn't likely to last much longer. I missed the couple's next transition. Once again, they had traded places. His face was hidden between her ample buttocks. I realized I was looking forward to this. I stepped away from Angela's hungry mouth. I pulled her to her feet. I needed to her to know how thoroughly I'd enjoyed that, so I gave her a big wet open-mouthed kiss. "Turn around now, darling. It's my turn to kiss your beautiful butt and I can't wait another second!"

She smelled of sweat and sex. I spread her cheeks and admired the little star of her butthole, then licked her from bottom to top. Like her, I soon focused on licking the hole itself. More than anything, it was the indecent intimacy of the act that thrilled me. I knew it was something I'd want to do a lot. Angela seemed to enjoy it as well. She pressed back against me, using a hand to hold my head against her ass.

Then the hand was pushing me away.

The other couple had switched again. The man was entering her from behind. By the angle and the previous activity, I believe he was fucking her in the ass. By our online reading, I knew Angela was not prepared for that. We returned to the rear entry we'd been doing before we saw the other couple. Again, Angela was soon orgasming spectacularly. The couple across the way was close. I was close. The lone watcher had held off, but he was close, too.

The couple shifted again. He pulled his dick from her ass, and she spun to kneel before him. I pulled out of Angela. With a glance she saw what was going on and followed suit. The woman cupped and lifted her boobs, and the man tugged his dick a few times, then ejaculated a load all over her chest and boobs. Angela imitated her, I imitated him. Angela's boobs looked great with cum splattered all over them.

Across the way the woman sucked briefly on the man's dick, cleaning it. Angela cleaned mine. The man stood and bent to nuzzle at her big breasts, licking his cum from them, I licked mine from Angela. The couple kissed, exchanging cum from mouth to mouth. Angela and I did the same. The lone watcher shrugged, lifted his hand to his mouth, and slurped cum from his palm.

Exhausted and happy we went inside.

If this were just a story, it would end here, because that was the most intense lovemaking session of our honeymoon. But this isn't just a story, it is part of the story of our journey from innocent enthusiastic experimenters to experienced self-aware sybarites. So there's one more incident I need to tell you about, even if it is anticlimactic.

We boarded the flight home and took our seats, well toward the back of the plane. There was a man already in the window seat, reading a book. Angela took the middle seat, I had the aisle. It wasn't til the plane was in the air that I looked over at him as he looked up from his book. Our eyes met and I saw the recognition in his, he glanced down. Whoops! straight down Angela's blouse. He looked back up at me and I nodded, holding his gaze.

"Look honey," I said, nudging Angela, "It's the 'lone watcher' from the other night."

A quick glance up, and her eyes went back down. She flushed charmingly and hid her head against my chest.

Our seat mate said, sympathetically, "I don't think you should be embarrassed. I thoroughly enjoyed your performance the other night, but if it makes you uncomfortable, I can get the attendant to help me move to another seat."

Angela said, "No, no." She looked up at me, and her eyes were bright. "It was that much better because you were watching, to be honest. I suppose you won't believe that was the first time we ever did some of those things. You probably think I'm a real slut."

"I don't. But what if I do? I'm a total stranger. My opinion shouldn't matter to you at all. You saw me jerk myself off and eat my own cum from my hand, remember? You have as much cause to judge me as I have to judge you."

That conversation was another stepping stone on our mutual journey to confidence about our own kinks.

Later in the flight, after the meal, and after everyone settled down and all the cabin lights were dimmed with most of the passengers sleeping, I got the little blanket the airline provides and made a kind of modesty shield for us. I whispered in Angela's ear what I wanted to do. She nodded and turned to our seat mate to communicate it to him. He turned eagerly toward us.

Angela lifted her hips and slid her underpants down and off her feet. In a move reminiscent of the way she'd tossed her bathing suit top to me on the beach, she threw her underpants in our seat mate's lap. She pulled her dress up until her thighs, her pubic hair, her lower belly were exposed. She cocked one knee toward me, and hid her face against our seat mate's chest. He stared fixedly at her exposed pussy lips.

I pressed my hand on the top of her pubic mound and began to masturbate her.

The lone watcher had an erection that tented his trousers.

I whispered in Angela's ear. She looked at me, questioningly. I hissed, "Yes, do it! I want you to, because I know you want to."

She turned her face to look LW in the eye, and put her hand on his pants front. He wetted his lips and nodded.

For nearly an hour, I caressed and penetrated and rubbed her through a series of silent shuddering orgasms. With each one she buried her moaning mouth against LW's chest. A massive wet spot grew on his shirt front, matching the one on the seat beneath her.

Meanwhile she practiced her new masturbatory skills on his member, bringing him again and again close to orgasm, then taking him back down by squeezing the underside at the base of his dick.

Finally, I whispered in her ear again. Again she brought him to the threshold, but this time, instead of squeezing him and denying him, she ducked her head to cover his dick, and with a combination of sucking and hand massaging, emptied his load into her mouth. He stifled his ecstatic moan.

Angela raised her head. They looked into each others' eyes and locked lips in a passionate kiss. Her mouth worked and his did too, as she transferred much of his cum back to him.

Much, but not all. She finished by turning to me and giving me a kiss of perhaps more passion, but slightly less cum.

That was the last sexual activity of our honeymoon, but only the beginning of our sexual experimentation.