From Innocence to Experience Ch. 03

Story Info
More experimentation, post honeymoon.
2.8k words
4.23
13.3k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got home from our honeymoon, I had to spend some time processing all we had done and learned. Ten days before, when we married, our sex life had included some oral as a prelude to fucking, fucking in one of two positions. On the honeymoon, we'd enjoyed new positions, extended our oral activities to include stimulation to orgasm, cum swallowing, and even cum kissing. We hadn't tried anal sex, but it was on our list, and we had kissed and licked each other's asses. We'd discovered a mutual enjoyment of exhibitionism and voyeurism.

In the final and most unexpected change, I had masturbated Angela while she masturbated a total stranger, ending with her sucking his dick and sharing his cum with him and then me.

In the aftermath of that, I wondered especially at my own response. I'd been erect and ignored, while Angela enjoyed orgasm after orgasm, even as she pleasured a total stranger. Then without hesitation, I'd accepted some of his cum from her mouth. Finally, my erection had been left to subside on its own.

When we arrived home, unpacked and settled in, our sexual encounter was as passionate, focused, and fulfilling as any we'd ever had.

As days passed we settled into the old routine. Occasionally I fell into a thoughtful funk, and sometimes I caught her looking at me pensively. I knew we had to address it. On Friday night I broached the topic. "Angela, I think we need to talk about what happened..."

She cut me off, "On the plane home."

"Yes."

She clutched at me, buried her face against my chest, and began to cry. "Darling," she said, "I'm so sorry. Do you hate me? I'll make it up to you. I'll never do it again. I'll be a good wife..."

"What! No! Angela, I love you so much." I hugged her hard. I spoke fast into the top of her head. "Remember Darling, I asked you to do it. I told myself you wanted to, that I was giving you permission, but I'm the one who said it. If you feel badly about it, that's my fault. I mean, I also convinced you that we should say yes to each other."

I tilted her face up to me and kissed her tear-wet cheeks and then her mouth. "Angela, I love you more than ever, if that's possible. That moment on the plane was one of the most exciting of my life. If you never want to do it again, I understand, but the brightness of your eyes as you gazed into mine, with the sheen of his cum on your lips will always be a treasured memory. Does that make you think less of me? Am I not fit to be your husband?"

Now it was her turn to kiss and comfort me. "You are the best husband I could ever have, more than I dreamed before we were married. I didn't know how naughty I am, until you helped me see it. I love being naughty with you and for you. You're right that I wanted to do it. I wanted to suck his dick. I felt like I was doing it for you."

"You were."

"Darling, you have so many good ideas. Promise me you'll keep coming up with naughty things for us to try? I'll keep saying yes, and we'll never hurt each other, we'll always love each other, won't we?"

"Yes."

That night began our tradition of "frisky Friday." Angela reminded me that she wanted to learn to deep throat me, and we remembered seeing the woman get cum sprayed onto her face and how excited it made us. We remembered that we wanted to try anal sex.

We read a few articles and watched a few videos on the internet. Since we realized we enjoyed voyeurism, we found watching amateur porn stimulating and educational. I had a pretty good erection, and laid back on the bed as Angela slid down to put her mouth on me. She started by licking my length, then took the head just between her lips and sucked. She held it like that and swirled her tongue over the head. Then she lowered her head to take me as far in as she could.

The sensation as my tip reached the back of her tongue and throat was intensely stimulating for me, and unpleasant for her. She gagged. Practicing what we'd read, she held still, taking a deep breath through her nose, letting her saliva flow down my cock, and attempting to stop the gagging. Her effort was valiant, lasting several seconds.

She pulled her mouth off me. Working my erection with her hand, she held her mouth open above me. Saliva continued to drool from her as she regained control of her spasming throat. She repeated the entire sequence several times. My cock was perhaps two thirds or three quarters of the way into her when her gag reflex triggered. Saliva ran down the shaft and over my testicles. Eventually I could feel it running into my anal crevice. The feeling of her throat spasming around my cock head was amazing. I struggled to hold still and let her control everything.

After the fourth or fifth insertion, she said, "I'm sorry darling, I think that's all I can manage today."

"Oh, Angela, that was wonderful!"

"We have to keep trying, every single day."

"What a wonderful idea!"

"Now, pull your legs up so I can rim you."

This was part of our preparation for anal sex. We were familiarizing ourselves with each other's bottoms, licking them, and probing them gently with fingers.

I pulled my legs up as she requested.

She looked intently at my butthole, then lowered her face and locked her mouth onto it. sucking strongly on my hole, she pumped my saliva-coated cock with one hand. She swirled her tongue around the hole, then stiffened the tongue to poke inward.

She shifted her mouth back to the tip of my cock. She bobbed her head and continued to stroke the shaft. The forefinger of her other hand circled and probed my well-wetted ass-ring. When all that was coordinated, she added strong suction with her mouth as her lips slid over the ridge of my cock head.

In seconds I was ready to explode. My balls tightened, my cock twitched, my hips jerked.

Angela pulled her mouth off me, slid the finger farther into my ass, and pumped me with her other hand.

I ejaculated. I unloaded three or four blasts of cum, hitting the bridge of her nose, her forehead, her cheeks. She close her eyes as I sprayed them, and jerked her head back a little. Another shot went right into her open mouth and finished on her chin.

I was spent.

Angela giggled as cum dripped down her nose and chin.

I pulled her up to me, kissed her deeply, licked her face clean, and kissed her again, transferring more of my cum into her mouth. I looked into her loving eyes as we swallowed. "I love you," I said.

I felt that post-ejaculation languor men tend to experience; I wanted to hug her and fall asleep.

Angela was invigorated, perhaps with relief after the anxiety following the plane experience, perhaps with the excitement of our naughtiness. She kissed me again. "I love you too." She giggled, and said, "Your turn!" Before I could question what she meant, she made it clear by throwing herself back on the bed and pulling her legs up to her chest. The puffy lips of her pussy pressed out between her thighs, glistening with her arousal. Her beautiful ass was spread wide for me to enjoy, the star center awaiting my attention. "Rim me, darling, lick my butthole!"

I bent forward and dedicated myself to the task. Settling the bridge of my nose into her slit, I lapped at her rear hole. Holding the upper part of her buttocks in my hands, I pulled her to me, and pushed my face into her. For a few minutes I licked her that way, with my tongue sliding across her little hole, and my nose probing her pussy from bottom to top.

She rested her feet on my back and let her knees fall outward, still with her hands pulling on the backs of her thighs. Her pussy spread open, wet and welcoming, advertising how aroused she was. Her breathing was slow, deep, and regular, providing more evidence.

I swirled my tongue around her star hole. I licked from the center out in each direction. I poked my pointed tongue at the little hole. I used my neck muscles to press my head at her. I fucked her with my face. Double-fucked her! My nose jammed into her pussy and my tongue into her butthole. I rocked from one penetration point to the other.

Her butt muscles flexed, pressing her crotch upward. I could feel the pressure of her calves on my back. Her breathing sped up, each exhale a forceful, "huh."

I stayed with it. Then I remembered the way she had sucked at my anus while penetrating it with her tongue. I did that, jamming my nose harder into her sopping pussy.

Her hands went to the back of my head, forcing me harder against her as she bucked up even more aggressively than before. Then the "huh" exhalations became, "ah, ah, ah" vocalizations, rising in pitch until she squealed, "Oh, goodness golly me! Suck me! lick me! Eat my ass you wonderful dirty man!"

Her legs trembled and shook, then clenched tightly on my head, jerked straight, and collapsed, so that her butt and her pussy slipped away from me, and my face rested against her lower belly.

Soon, she pulled me up to kiss me. Then, I was able to hug her and slip into sleep.

The next day Angela put on a light sleeveless summer dress, with no bra or panties, and we took a ride to a nearby beach resort town. Once we got out on the highway, I convinced her to pull the top of the dress down. We rode along with her breasts exposed, occasionally matching speeds with other vehicles with only one occupant. Several men gave us a thumbs up, one an enthusiastic honking of the horn. One managed to communicate that he wanted to see her ass. By putting her seat back down, Angela was able to oblige him, flipping the dress up over her back to totally expose what she still endearingly called her butt. That was a happy man. One other positive response came from a woman who unbuttoned her top and lifted her own breasts out to display. She and Angela matched encouraging smiles, thumbs up, kissy-faces, and lip licks for a couple miles.

We were both highly aroused when we exited the highway, and Angela regretfully put her dress back in place.

We'd left our own town so that our behavior could be more anonymous, frisky not risky. We'd come here because as a tourist town it had novelty shops, including one selling sex toys. We had a plan to make some purchases, not merely as an errand, but as a naughty exhibitionist activity in its own right.

Following that plan, when we entered the shop we moved apart, browsing in different directions. The clerk slumped on a stool behind the counter. Two furtive men stood in different aisles looking at video covers.

At a display of dildos I turned to call to Angela, "Hey honey, what do you think of this one?" It was a rubber representation of a human arm, the fingers pushed together in a kind of point.

"Gosh!" She said. "You might as well push your own hand up into me. That thing would fill my throat from the bottom side." She was blushing furiously but boldly engaged in our naughty game. The clerk's head was up and both the customers were staring. "Like you filled it last night from the top," she finished. She dropped her head a little, shy, but looking up at me with a happy gleam in her eyes.

"Hmm, I guess I could just use my own hand," I replied. Holding my arm up next to the big toy, I wriggled my fingers, pointed them in imitation, and made a fist. Giving my arms a couple pumps, I said, "You'd probably like this a lot, wouldn't you?"

"I bet I would, but maybe you wanted that thing for yourself? Here's another to consider. She waved a display card holding a long black silicone cylinder labeled "Anal Snake" at me. "This would look cute sli-i-i-iding into your butthole, honey."

"Now you're going too far!"

She almost doubled over laughing. We had everyone in the shop's attention as we continued to hold up products and comment on them. When Angela held up an 18" silicone double-ended dildo and said, "We need to get this," one of the men turned and walked quickly to the doorway in the back of the store leading to the video booth area.

We bought the double-ended dildo, a set of metal butt plugs with crystal-topped bases, and a beginner's anal training set. We walked out of the store with them in a bag and headed toward the public beach. As we went along, when we were near adult couples or single men or women, one of us might take an item out of the bag and make a comment. By the time we got to the beach changing rooms we were both aroused and amused by the reactions.

Outside the changing rooms Angela said, "If I am going to do this, you need to it too."

"Okay, but I'm not carrying the packaging for anal toys into a men's changing area. I might get propositioned, or arrested," I answered.

"I'd like to see you get propositioned," she said, "but not arrested." She reached in the bag and took out the anal training set, opened it, and handed me the smallest plug.

I went in the men's side, and she went in the women's with the bag. A few minutes later I was outside again, with the silicone plug firmly in my asshole. It wasn't long before Angela returned. "I made a little production out of throwing the packaging in the trash, and got some interesting looks," she said. Just then a woman walked out of the changing space and gave us a side-eye look as she went on.

We went for a stroll down the beach. The silicone plug gave me a feeling of fullness. It made me think about my butt and the plug every step I took. I asked Angela and she said something similar, adding that the weight of the metal plug made her feel like she had to squeeze her butt to keep the plug from sliding out. As we walked, occasionally there was only one person within close sight. When we passed a person under those conditions, I flipped Angela's skirt up in the back, exposing her ass and the crystal gem.

Soon our arousal overwhelmed us. The area was too busy for us to actually make love in public on the beach, so we went quickly back to the car. On the drive home we flashed more drivers, and I convinced Angela to use our new double-ended dildo to masturbate herself. I think she had a couple orgasms on the way.

When we pulled into the driveway, I challenged her to walk into the house with it still inside her. Now she really had to squeeze, and I could just make out the head of it dangling between her legs down at her skirt hem.

Once through the door, she went down onto all fours. I pulled the long dildo out, wrestled my dick out of my pants, and entered her in one smooth stroke. She was soaked, open, and ready. I was more than ready myself.

The pressure of the plug in my ass was a new sensation, so was the pressure of her plug. Reaching around to finger her clit, I pounded into her relentlessly. I used my free hand between her shoulder blades, pushing her face down into the carpet. I jackhammered her, driving forward with my knees, getting right up on top of her. I diddled her clit, circled my fingers on it, slid them across it until they encountered my slippery dick shaft, worked them side to side across her mons and labia.

My arm hooked around her held her hips up, but my weight crushed her down. She grunted into the carpet. My dickhead scraped and pressed at the inner front wall of her pussy. I knew the elusive g spot was there somewhere, and I found it, and pounded it.

Angela stuttered out, "G-g-g-golly gosh good goddam! I'm cumming! Fuck me naughty like a slut! Oh sweet fucking dick me!"

I kept massaging her clit and dick-stroking her g spot. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head back. With three hard full strokes into her I grunted, "Take my cum!" I let it blast in pulsing jets from my dick deep inside her and collapsed on her back.