From Jeannie to Vanessa Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This girl really knew how to eat pussy! I thought irreverently. Oh my God, oh my God, oh my dear God! I was already turned on beyond all imagining by the events of the last hour but now...I began to scream wordlessly as my orgasm rolled over me, wave after wave.

Jack staggered around the back of the seat and plopped down beside me, wrapping one arm about my shoulders much as Marguerite had done. Marguerite remained at our feet. After a few minutes went by, the general gasping for breath seemed to ease.

Marguerite turned her face upwards towards Jack and, with an unexpectedly severe expression said, "That will be twenty-five hundred dollars, please."

Both of us stared at her, probably with our mouths hanging open.

Marguerite held the severe expression for another heartbeat or two.

Then she covered her mouth and fell back against my leg laughing.

Soon, we got the joke and began to laugh as well.

"I'm so sorry, I couldn't help myself, but you should have seen the looks on your faces!"

She got up on her knees again, and gave Jack's no-longer-fearsome cock a kiss and then did the same for my pussy. Then she reached behind my hip onto my ass cheek with her hand, pulling me closer to her, and gave my pussy another slow lick with her expert tongue and looked into my eyes for a long moment.

She glanced over towards the wall, where Edgar still stood silently, and breathed, "Well, that was fun, but it's back to coal mining for me."

"What?" Jack queried.

Marguerite responded. "I mean back to my work. How do you say it? Not coal mines?"

Jack chuckled. "The American expression is 'back to the salt mines.' Not coal mines."

"Sometimes my tongue fails me," she laughed back, sticking her tongue out and wagging it.

"I can't imagine that at all." I said, sticking my own tongue out and licking my lips. Marguerite smiled back and said nothing.

A moment later, she began to stand up. "Let me show you where you are sleeping. I still have some responsibilities to attend to, but there is no reason for you not to relax. You are welcome to stay out here, have more wine or schnapps as you like, but I must deprive you of Edgar's services. It's time to deliver what he really came for."

Marguerite showed us down the hall to a well-appointed bedroom, suite really, with a king-sized bed and its own bath.

"Please relax, I think there is everything you might need in the room. Use anything you want, if you discover there is something you need that is not there, and you cannot find it, I will be available in an hour or so.

"Tomorrow, we will have a further opportunity to discuss any of your additional questions or needs at breakfast. Please, take your ease."

Marguerite disappeared in the direction of her own room and we went into ours. It wasn't really that late, but it had been an eventful day. We had no bags to unpack, so we both began to look around for the things we might need for the night and morning.

The place was fully equipped for strays like ourselves, with all sorts of toiletry items including shaving (shaving!) gear, lounging robes, and slippers.

Jack and I sat down on the bed for a moment and just looked at each other.

"Wow," he said looking at me, "that was a little more than we bargained for!"

I nodded in response without speaking.

He continued, "Are you OK?"

I nodded again. "She and I had exchanged some looks at her store, and she had caressed me a couple of times. I wasn't sure if I was ready to go through with it," I giggled a little, "but the alcohol helped. She IS dominant, and she clearly had no difficulty taking charge of me tonight. She even dressed me for the occasion!

"I was a little worried that you might object when I began to touch her," I continued, "you hadn't really given me permission.

"But it seemed that you liked what happened. I've heard it said that men like to see two women together, but I wasn't sure about your reaction."

"Did you enjoy it?" He queried.

I smiled. "What do you think?"

He smiled back. "I think you are a submissive slut, which is just the way I want you. I also think you may be a little bi-sexual. That's just an observation. If you weren't enjoying sex with Marguerite tonight you did some fantastic acting. What I witnessed between you two tonight was hot - almost the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"Really? What was hotter than that?" I asked, genuinely curious.

Jack looked into my eyes. "Seeing Rick fuck you when you were bound and blindfolded."

Wow indeed. That took me back. I remembered how brutal that had been, and how hot it had made me feel. I began to feel a tingling in my pussy again, just thinking about it. And where I was tonight, that was largely a result of the way Rick and Jack (and DeeDee) had changed me that night. Again I wondered...had it only been two weeks?

"How did you feel about seeing me with her?" He asked off-handedly.

"How could I object? You are in charge, we had that discussion already. I've already imagined you with DeeDee and I think I am OK there. With Marguerite, she and I were already making love when you joined in. How could I object then?

"Remember what I said tonight, about what DeeDee told me the night we had our fight? She said that I was your most precious possession. Is that still true?"

He drew me close. "Truer than ever. You become more desirable every day. I will NEVER release you. Lend you, maybe, but never let you go." Then he kissed me. It was not an all-out "let's fuck" kiss, but rather a warm, loving caress.

We began to ready ourselves for bed. I went to the bathroom to pick up a glass to get some water and the glass slipped out of my hand, fortunately falling on a soft rug instead of the tile floor. Nevertheless, it managed to break a chip out of the rim and I needed another glass.

I had already undressed and showered, so I put the white gown back on and slipped into some high-heeled mules that were in the closet. I could have worn a proper robe but I liked the thin, revealing material that Marguerite had given me to wear earlier. I left the room and headed for the kitchen, which I assumed was behind the dining area.

Just coming out of our bedroom and back into the hall, I encountered Marguerite.

She was dressed entirely differently from her outfit earlier in the evening. Skin-tight black leather pants, high laced-up high-heeled boots, a short, close-fitting leather jacket, and a leather peaked cap, similar to a police cap but narrower and taller. It was a hard, intimidating look. She actually looked pretty amazing (again), and very dominant.

"Liebchen, was brauchst du?" Marguerite inquired gently.

I looked at her without comprehension.

Marguerite laughed and said, "I'm sorry, my darling, I'm in my German brain. Edgar likes me to berate him in German. He's Jewish, so I think it's part of his need for humiliation. That's the reason for this outfit, although I think I look good in it myself. He would have me wear a Nazi armband, I think, but I will not do that, for him or anyone else." She shook her head.

"Did you need something?"

I told her about the glass, and she ushered me into the kitchen where she quickly provided a replacement.

As I turned to leave she said, "Wait..." and I stopped, and turned to face her.

She reached out and pulled me close. Even with the heels on, she towered over me.

"I used the word 'delicious' to describe you before, at the shop. I want another word for you, one that is to 'delicious' as, perhaps, 'blazing hot' would be to 'warm.' You are blazing hot, and you cause me to burn as well, with hunger for you. I have known many men, and women, but you are something special.

"I think you have a good man in Jack, who loves you and has the potential to be a good Dom for you. But know this," she continued, "I would make you my own pet in a second, were you to wish it. If Jack allows it, I will take you and train you. You belong on your knees, Vanessa."

She kissed me then, more aggressively than she had in the love seat earlier. She bit my lip in her kiss, and I tasted my own blood.

"Go to your room, girl. I will come to you later."

I did as I was told.

When I entered our room, Jack was just toweling off after leaving the shower. "What took you so long? I was going to come looking for you as soon as I was dry."

"I ran into Marguerite. She was just coming back from...doing whatever she was doing to Edgar. She was dressed for the part. And Jack..." I trailed off for a second. "She made it clear she was hot for me, and was going to ask for your permission to train me."

"And how do you feel about that?"

"I get a vote, right?"

"Always."

I knelt on the carpet at Jack's bare feet. "I vote for you to decide."

We got into bed together, naked, as was our custom, and kissed in a relaxed fashion. We had both had an exhilarating and exhausting day, so it wasn't long before I flipped around into our "spoon" position and soon Jack's breath became regular and even. I couldn't go to sleep; I hadn't told Jack that Marguerite's last words to me were "I will come to you later."

Soon, however, the door opened and Marguerite's sleek form was outlined in the dim light from the hall. She slipped into bed beside me, naked, her long hair loose, damp and slightly smelling of shampoo.

"Will he waken?" She asked quietly.

"He generally sleeps pretty soundly." I answered.

"Later, for him, then." She responded.

I wasn't exactly sure what she meant, but I didn't really care at the moment. I wanted her.

We embraced and I began to kiss her without waiting for command or invitation. The kisses were gentle and tender at first, and then more intense. I broke away and began to nibble her ears and kiss her neck. She laughed softly when my hair tickled her face as I worked my way around her shoulders.

I gave both of her lovely boobs my devoted focus this time, no clothing or position issues in the way of my attentive lips and tongue (and gently-applied teeth where appropriate). When I was sure both of her nipples were stiff and distended, and her breathing had begun to grow ragged, I continued down her rib cage and belly with my tongue.

I skipped the obvious target and began to lick and kiss her long smooth legs, down to the ankles, and then her feet. I took each toe in my mouth and sucked it as if they were each one a tiny cock. I planned to work my way up the back of her legs, but I felt her begin to shift positions. She pulled on my legs and it came to me that she wanted me to rotate them over her head so that, as my lips approached her pussy, she would be in position to do the same for me. She wants to sixty-nine? I thought silently. Jack and I had tried it but sometimes found it a little awkward.

It wasn't awkward with Marguerite.

Later, we both lay back, exhausted, fingers intertwined. This would have been the time for a cigarette in the movies, but clearly neither one of us had that habit. I was surprised that Jack was still asleep, but Marguerite's pussy had apparently been an effective (and intoxicating) gag against my usual noise.

Marguerite leaned over and kissed me gently. "I know you are good with Jack, but you were made to serve a woman. I will see you both in the morning, liebchen."

At that, she slipped silently out.

Had I just been unfaithful? Disobedient? Or just the slut they both wanted me to be? I wasn't really sure, and at the moment, I didn't really care.

Soon I too was asleep.

The morning came brightly through the windows. Jack was already up and in the bathroom brushing his teeth. He urged me to hit the shower (knowing my pre-, during, and post-shower activities took way longer than his routine).

I did so, and after completing my initial ablutions came back into the bedroom.

Imagine my surprise to see Marguerite's slender legs wrapped around Jack's hips, with his naked buttocks clenching and unclenching as he lay on top of her and pumped her with his cock! She glanced over at me past his shoulder, sweat streaking her face, and smiled. I smiled back and blew her a kiss as I turned and went back into the bathroom.

I looked into the mirror in the bathroom, searching my feelings as I searched my face. No guilt or jealousy resided there. I was simply Vanessa, plaything for Marguerite and Jack. And I loved it!

After a little interval, I returned to the bedroom. Jack and Marguerite were lying facing each other, talking quietly. I climbed back into the bed behind Jack and kissed the back of his neck. I think it startled Jack a little, but he relaxed as I kissed my fingers, reached across his shoulder to brush back a lock of Marguerite's jet black hair and place the kiss on her cheek.

With clear reluctance, Marguerite rose from the bed.

"Breakfast in five minutes!" she said brightly, "It will be simple, European-style. Coffee and juice also. No need to dress up!" And she was off the bed and out of the room.

Jack pulled on a pair of loose silk pajama bottoms he found in a drawer, and I decided I could get one more wear out of the white silk dressing robe that was part of my "snow queen" outfit from the night before. That, plus the high-heeled mules I had found in the closet, comprised my complete outfit.

Marguerite had a similar idea. She was wearing a black silk jacket, with multicolored dragons embroidered on the lapels, that was even shorter than the dressing robe she had worn the night before. Once again, she buttressed her already commanding height with backless black heels.

On the table was a selection of breads, cheeses, and cold cuts, as well as sliced fruit. She queried our coffee needs with a look and then poured for us.

"We have a little more talking to do. I had hoped we could discuss this last night, but other activities interfered." She smiled coquettishly. "You both have much to learn, and I would happily take the time, but I know you have to get back to your school and I have my own requirements today.

"Jack, I don't recommend the use of a belt on Vanessa, except as a last resort. It does too much damage and the welts last too long. I suggest you use a flogger, you can whip with it or pull the blow at the end and just hit with the tips. A paddle is also good.

"I have prepared packages with all of the clothing and shoes from yesterday and last night, and I've put a flogger and paddle in there. I've also included several examples of "open crotch pantyhose." Terrible name, but useful invention. They are for wear when a garter belt is impractical or uncomfortable such as with a very short skirt or under pants.

"Also, I have noticed that she is - well, very vocal at times. She needs an effective gag. I have included one of those also."

I began to pay closer attention.

"Additionally, you mentioned to me this morning, Jack, that you were looking for ways to mark her."

I was paying really close attention now. Mark?

"I put a small catalog of jewelry in your package. I have a jeweler here who will make, and install, anything you want. Collars, rings, piercing jewelry. When you have decided, or if you want to discuss advantages or disadvantages, let me know. If you decide to tattoo or brand her, I can arrange that also. Those are serious steps, as you know, so consider carefully."

Pierce? Tattoo? Brand? Holy shit!

"Also, the shaving. I would suggest you consider another means of keeping her bare. I myself had electrolysis done. It's permanent, but it takes a number of sessions to complete. The laser, I am not sure about. I've heard it works well, but it is expensive. I have a clinic here that will do the electrolysis, and I would be glad to set that up for you.

"Last but not least, I encourage you both to keep working on your health. Exercise vigorously and eat properly. You are young, now, but youth does not last. It is important to me, and to my livelihood, to feel and look good. So I work at it. If you were able to stay longer, I would introduce you to some of my fitness routines. But, that is for another time."

"For now, please take these." She handed us each a card, with two telephone numbers on each. "The top number is for the shop, the bottom is my number here at home. I want to see you again! You should call if you have questions or concerns about the life you are entering. Vanessa, in particular, I would love to hear from you."

"Marguerite, you've been enormously helpful - more than helpful, I think. We must pay you for all of these things, the clothes, the shoes, the...the...special items." Jack started.

Marguerite waved her hand dismissively. "Trust me, I have enjoyed our experiences together. And I expect I will be hosting you both again, especially Vanessa. You promised to let me train her, and I look forward to that." She licked her lips.

"And I am very interested in meeting this other sub, this DeeDee. Oh, and her Dom too. We must arrange that." She paused for a moment. "Do you have other questions? I don't mean to rush you, but we all need to get dressed for the day."

Jack hesitated for a moment. "You never really said much about your feelings concerning how we got here...I mean, how we developed this relationship. Particularly the scene with Rick and DeeDee."

Marguerite looked at both of us for a long moment. "It is not for me to judge. Your way is your way. You took a big risk, bigger because of the lie. A D/s relationship is not about force, not in my view, anyway. It's more about trust.

"The sub commits her willingness to obey you, trusting that you won't hurt her permanently. And we're not talking just physically here. But," she smiled, "in your case it worked! Vanessa is clearly submissive. Demanding, needy, pushy, maybe even a little bratty at times. But she does belong on her knees. And I will happily help you keep her there!"

Bratty? I thought. Who's bratty? But Marguerite was leaning forward to kiss me, and I held her embrace a long time. She kissed Jack just as thoroughly.

"Now, go get dressed. No need to say goodbye, the doorman will help you with your packages, and your car. I must get...to the salt mines!"

And with that, she whirled away down the hall.

Jack and I looked at each other. Wow! What a sendoff!

-to be continued-

12