Miriam & Robert

Story Info
A wife discovers the fun that she had been missing.
26.9k words
4.6
21.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

I hope you like my latest story. As always it is a complete work of fiction and any resemblance to any person living or dead is completely incidental. This story was really fun to write, and I enjoyed creating the two main characters and I hope you accept that it is written very tongue in cheek, and with some humour. There is also a bit of artistic licence, especially with Robert`s powers of recovery, but after all it`s just fantasy. I feel that I can have more fun with Miriam and Robert but will wait until I read your comments and ratings before deciding. I am not a professional and write just for my own pleasure, so be kind!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 1

"They`re at it again!"

Robert placed his kindle face down on the sofa next to him, pushed his glasses up onto his forehead and looked at Miriam his wife of more than twenty-five years. He didn`t need to ask who, or what she was referring to as he knew that already.

"It`s fucking Sunday lunch time for fucks sake!" she continued, making him smile as she hardly ever swore, and if she did it was never the F word.

Miriam was still a good-looking woman he mused as he gazed at her wrapped only in a towel as she was fresh from her shower. Long, dark, shoulder length hair was wet and tangled as it fell around her angular face. The little button nose that he had fallen in love with all those years ago was flared in her anger. Her hazel eyes glared with indignation and her full lips were fixed in a grimace as she tried to contain her ire.

They had just returned from a two hour walk around the lake close to their home. Miriam had gone for a shower and Robert had taken the opportunity to indulge his little secret of reading an erotic novel on his kindle. Hence the need to place it face down as his wife had entered the room. He had just reached a particularly good, spicy bit when he was interrupted.

"It`s not as if there are set times to have sex Darling," he tried to calm his wife whilst thinking to himself, "Except in this bloody house!".

Miriam and Robert had been married for over a quarter of a century. They had two great sons who lived far enough away to not bother them too often, but close enough for reciprocal visits with only an hour's drive each way. Both were married, had good jobs and seemed happy in life.

Robert thought that he and Miriam had a normal sex life for their age but also yearned for more. This gap in his life he filled with a few hours a week reading about sexy adventures on his kindle. Miriam was not a very sexual creature. She was still the love of his life at five feet seven with nice firm, medium sized breasts that had survived the two twin boys. There was a bit more flesh on her peach shaped bum as when they had met, but it was still his most favourite posterior in the whole World.

Miriam didn`t deny him sex. No, she was a willing participant in their infrequent lovemaking. Usually two or three times a month after a nice dinner, or if they had watched something racy on Netflix. It was just a little bit boring and vanilla for Robert. Always in bed, 99% doing the missionary position with the lights off after she had given him a hand job to get him hard. Oral sex was only on his birthday, or if Miriam had downed more than her usual two glasses of white wine. Even then he never got to come in her mouth, and she always finished him off into a tissue with her hands. This she told him was, "So that they didn`t make the bed stuff sticky."

They had lived in this smart semi-detached house in a leafy London suburb for more than twenty years and never had sex anywhere except the bedroom. At first Robert thought this was because they had two children running around, but as they had been gone for three years now he had hoped it might change. He had tried to push Miriam over their large kitchen table once and had been rebuffed. In her defence she had led him upstairs by the hand and sucked his cock before letting him come in a tissue. "You obviously needed the release!" she had joked as they enjoyed a drink in the local pub later that evening.

Once when watching a scene in a TV movie where a man was orally pleasing a woman Robert had slipped to the carpet in the lounge and tried to pry Miriam`s thighs apart so he could tongue her as she watched. This was greeted by a playful slap on the head, and she went into the kitchen to make a cup of tea. That night in bed though she had been very frisky and even allowed him to lick her pussy for a bit and they did it "Doggy Style" for the first time in years.

On the spur of the moment Robert tried to make lite of his wife`s obvious distain and told her, "Maybe we should try it! Give me a flash and let's see what happens!"

Miriam`s scowl changed into the girlish grin that he found so sexy at times as she told him, "You are such a pervert Robert Mills! I bet you would love it if I dropped this towel and came over there and put your big old penis in my mouth, but it isn`t going to happen. The roast lamb is in the oven, and I have to dry my hair. If our new neighbours turn you on so much you are going to have to take care of yourself."

With that she spun on her heel and still giggling to herself started to leave the lounge. She stopped at the door and looked at him over her shoulder before flicking the towel up and giving him a tantalising glimpse of her beautiful bottom for a few seconds, and then she hurried up the stairs. A minute later he heard the hair dryer start and he picked up his kindle and pushed his glasses back onto his nose.

Robert was slightly hard as he read about a threesome with a husband-and-wife screwing their babysitter. They had caught her drinking from their drinks cabinet and had spanked her before making her lick the wife as her husband pumped her from behind. He was startled as he heard Miriam ask, "What are you reading that is so engrossing that you didn`t notice me with my hair freshly styled?"

"Just the new Grisham´," he stuttered trying to switch off the kindle before she could read what was on the screen.

"Well it must be quite saucy as you have a bulge in your shorts, or is it because you are still fantasizing about our new neighbours?" Miriam laughed as she left the lounge to get dinner ready.

Robert waited until he heard Miriam clattering about in the kitchen before he made his way up to their bedroom and then into the shower. She was right, there was a quite large tenting of his shorts due to the erotic story he had been reading and her teasing. Stepping into the shower he poured a generous handful of shower gel before sliding his hand up and down his now growing erection. Just as Miriam called "Dinners ready!" from downstairs he grunted and shot four large ropes of come into the shower and watched as it swirled around the drain before disappearing. Ten minutes later he walked into the kitchen in a smart pair of slacks and a polo shirt.

Since the boys had left, Robert and Miriam ate more often than not in the kitchen. Robert looked at his wife as she placed a large plate of roast lamb with sprouts, carrots and new potatoes in front of him. She looked good he thought. Her hair was styled, and her bum and toned legs were encased in tight fitting jeans that showed her figure off to perfection. Her favourite AC/DC T-shirt completed her ensemble and Robert noticed with surprise that her breasts were hanging free as she was not wearing a bra.

After spooning a generous amount of mint sauce onto his plate and taking a large mouthful of the delicious lamb he heard Miriam say, "What do you think we can do about them? They are like rabbits morning, noon and night!"

Robert chewed the tender lamb as he thought about how to answer. Miriam was talking about their new neighbours Gayle and Joel. The pair had moved in less than a month ago. For all of their previous years living here their neighbours had been Ted and Win. A lovely old couple who had been in their sixties when Miriam and Robert bought the house. They were great neighbours and had helped out with the kids like grandparents, often babysitting to allow Robert and Miriam an occasional night out. Ted had died a year ago and Win just couldn`t cope anymore so had gone into assisted living a few miles away. Gayle and Joel had bought the house, and at first Miriam and Robert were quite happy to have a couple nearer their age living next door.

Both Gayle and Joel where in their middle thirties with no kids. Gayle worked in the local hairdressers and Joel had some kind of job in The City.

Gayle was a stunning blonde with an hour glass figure and piercing blue eyes. Robert had to admit that he had done more than give her a casual glance on occasions as she was every man's wet dream, wearing the skimpiest of outfits most of the time that showed more than a little leg and the deep valley of cleavage between her enormous breasts.

Joel was a jovial man; his six-foot frame was muscled from frequent visits to the gym and his dark skin had more to do with a sun bed than any Mediterranean origins. Robert thought he was a good-looking man and together he and Gayle made a beautiful, fun couple.

The "trouble" as Miriam liked to call it started the first night they moved in. The two master bedrooms of the semi-detached house the couples shared were separated by only a wall of bricks. Gayle and Joel obviously liked having sex as they did it several times a night, every night, and very loudly. Robert ended up with an erection nearly every night as he heard Gayle`s muffled moans and occasional screams coming through the walls. Whatever Joel was doing to her she was obviously enjoying it judging by the sounds she was making.

One night when Miriam was asleep, and Robert was lying in the dark listening to his X-rated neighbours he was sure he had heard the sound of slaps to bare flesh and Gayle moaning louder and louder until she apparently experienced a quite intense orgasm that was accompanied by a loud "FUCK!" repeated over and over.

Robert swallowed the lamb and placed his knife and fork gently on his plate as he looked at Miriam. "I really do not know what we could do Miriam. There is no law against a man screwing his wife, and from the sounds she is making I don`t think it is abuse. In fact the contrary, as she seems to be enjoying it very much."

Robert picked up his cutlery and spooned a huge forkful of vegetables into his mouth as Miriam asked, "But don`t you find it annoying? They must do it four or five times every bloody day. Who needs that much bloody sex?"

Robert swallowed his potatoes and sprouts and grinned at Miriam, "Are you jealous my Darling?"

There was no answering grin from his wife as she spat, "No I`m bloody well not Robert. I am very satisfied with our sex life thank you very much. I am just pissed off with having to listen to grown adults rutting a few feet from my head every night, and if that wasn`t bad enough, today I heard them doing it in the bathroom. Yesterday they were doing something in the lounge as their patio doors were open and I was hanging out the washing. That was eleven o`clock on a Saturday morning. One day last week when you were playing golf I was sure I heard two female voices before the head board started banging against the wall!"

Robert was really at a loss of what to say to calm Miriam down or to offer a solution so he reverted to humour as he often did, "Well I could go round there and tell him to stop, or at least let us join in Darling!"

It was apparently the wrong approach, as the rest of the meal and the loading of the dishwasher took place in stony silence.

Sundays had followed a predictable pattern for Miriam and Robert for many years. A long walk in the morning followed by a nice lunch. Then in the afternoon a couple of hours apart as they indulged in their own personal hobbies. Miriam was an avid gardener, and weather permitting would spend two or three hours tending to the flowers in her beautiful garden while Robert retired to the loft.

Robert had been into wargaming in his youth and had continued to collect and paint model soldiers long after stopping with the war gaming. At Miriam`s insistence he had converted the loft into his studio. Miriam didn`t like to smell of the paint in the house, so he would go up in the loft and paint for two or three hours as he found it relaxing and enjoyable.

Robert pulled the extendable ladder down from the trap door in the upstairs hallway before climbing up and switching on the lights. The area that belonged to Miriam and Robert was covered with floor boards, but as he glanced across to the area above Gayle and Joels he saw just bare rafters. They had never bothered to separate the two areas when Ted and Win owned the property as the old couple never used it. Since Gayle and Joel moved in, it just contained a few suitcases and boxes of discarded clothes. Robert had discussed constructing a wall with Joel but both men had agreed that it didn`t bother them and wasn`t worth the cost, so they had left it a big open space.

Robert sat at his work bench and started to unpack his latest acquisition of Napoleonic French Imperial guardsmen. He had just cleaned them in his special solution ready for painting when he heard voices coming from Gayle and Joels.

"That`s it baby. Suck me. Suck me deep. Put it all in your mouth. I want to come in your mouth so bad. Grab my balls. AaaaaaaaaaaH! That`s it baby. Use your tongue."

What Robert had never told a living soul was an even bigger secret than the porn novels on his kindle. It was that he watched Gayle and Joel have sex occasionally. He crept cautiously over the border between their two homes. Stepping with extreme care on the bare rafters he made his way to the centre of Gayle and Joels attic. There, next to the wires of the bedroom light fitting was a small hole about half an inch in diameter. Robert had discovered the hole when looking for a squirrel that Ted and Win thought was trapped in their loft. An extensive search by Robert had found no squirrel, but he located three small holes that allowed a person to look down into the rooms below. They were like spyholes into Gayle and Joels bedroom, guest room and bathroom.

Over the past month Robert had watched the couple have sex in all the rooms and in many varied and exciting positions. His voyeurism always ended up with him wanking himself stupid before returning downstairs to Miriam. Luckily the smell of the paint and the dusty attic meant the chances of Miriam catching him were less than none.

Joel had left an off cut of their new carpeting in the loft. This Robert now spread across two or three beams so he could lie on it with his eye close to the hole. As he gazed through the hole he saw Joel standing naked at the entrance to their en-suite bathroom in the couples room. Gayle was on her haunches before him and sucking furiously on Joels rather impressive dick. Robert admitted to himself that he had been slightly jealous the first time he had seen Joels erect seven or eight inches, but now he was just enjoying watching them disappear in and out of Gayle's mouth.

"That`s it baby. Just keep doing that. I´m close baby. Real close. Are you ready? Here it comes! Aaaaaaaaargh!" Robert watched as Joels whole body went stiff as Gayle sucked every last drop of sperm from her husband, who was gripping both sides of the bathroom door frame as his body jerked with every ejaculation.

When he stopped she rose gracefully in one motion from the floor and used one of her fingers to push a few errant drops of sperm into her mouth as she murmured softly, "That was delicious Honey! Tell me when you`re ready as I would like seconds."

Joel had regained a bit of composure after receiving such a wonderful blow job from his wife. He told her in a deep lust full voice, "You know what always gets me hard quickly baby, and you love it as well!"

"Really honey. You want to punish me? But we only do that when I have been naughty!" Gayle whimpered with a coquettish smirk on her full lips.

"Have you been naughty baby?"

"Well," Gayle began, "I had some naughty thoughts when you were in the shower."

"Tell me about them baby, " Joel said in a nearly panting whisper.

"I was looking out of the window while I was waiting for you. I saw Miriam down in the garden. She looked so hot in those tight jeans and her breasts were swinging as she worked. No bra. I was thinking how much I would love to suck on those titties and stick my tongue in her tight little snatch. We know they don`t fuck much as we only hear them about twice a month, so her pussy must be so, so tight."

Robert nearly groaned. The erection that had been building in his slacks was now a rod of iron as Gayle described what she wanted to do to his prim and proper wife. He adjusted his position so he could undo his belt and pull his zipper down to free his growing hardness from its confines. Automatically his hand encircled the hot, hard flesh as he heard Gayle continue.

"After I lick her cunt until she comes all over my face I would guide your cock inside her so that she gets the fucking of her life while I grind my dripping pussy against her face. Just before you come I would make you pull out and shoot spunk all over her breasts so that I could lick it off."

Robert had the hand that was not now violently masturbating his raging hard on clamped tightly across his mouth as he tried to stay silent. His arousal peaked and his balls shot his hot seed up through his shaft and it spurted all over the carpet, his hand and slacks. Robert let out a muffled moan that wasn`t heard below thankfully.

The main reason for that was that Gayle was now bent over the armchair in the corner of the bedroom as Joel viscously slapped each of her buttocks in turn until they both glowed with a rosy tint. Each slap was greeted by a throaty growl of arousal from Gayle and then a long low moan as she climaxed, her whole-body shuddering as her knuckles turned white where she gripped the armchair.

Joel aggressively spun his wife around until she plopped into the chair. He fed his now painfully stiff erection into her panting mouth. Grabbing her hair on both sides of her head he thrust powerfully in and out. This wasn`t a blow job, it was Joel fucking his wife's gorgeous face. Spittle flew from the corners of Gayle`s mouth as Joel thrust again and again before letting out a long extended, "Yeeeees!! As he came in her mouth for the second time in half an hour.

Robert watched as the pair crumpled into a loving hug in the large armchair. He broke away from the spyhole when he heard Miriam calling him from the house. The fact that Robert had a handful of come and his trousers around his ankles made for a slow perilous journey back to their half of the attic. Luckily his work table was equipped with tissues for cleaning up brushes and paint. There was also a small basin that he used for the same purpose, so he managed to clean himself well enough to switch off the lights and go down the ladder.

Glancing furtively around he saw that Miriam was not upstairs, so he quickly changed in the bedroom before pushing the come stained slacks into the washing basket in the bathroom. He had sponged most of the evidence out of his trousers so hoped that Miriam wouldn`t investigate to closely when she did the washing.

Slipping on a pair of shorts he went to find the subject of Gayle`s explicit fantasy that had resulted in sperm being all over his trousers.

Miriam was sitting in the kitchen with a glass of water. Small beads of sweat covered her forehead from her activities in their back garden. She gave him a puzzled look as he entered and asked, "You changed back into your shorts?"

Robert was stunned for a second and then said, "Yes, I spilt a bit of paint on the slacks. Luckily it washed out, so I put them in the basket."

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers
123456...8