Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sad ending to what sounds like a great life

Thank you for telling it in Jack's honor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

Dear author ,

I love the story . I love your story with jack. I love how raw it is. Thank you for sharing these precious personal memories with us readers .

One question I have is... throughout these 32 years of marriage, did things get bored ? Did you feel like You have to the level of pain to feel the satisfaction?

v22omkv22omkover 4 years agoAuthor
To anonymous

No life for us mere humans is perfect. Yes, we had our good moments and bad ones. We explored a lot of things in the "wider world" of D/s, and not everything we did was in our hometown! Jack never really enjoyed hurting me, and whipping became less important than other means of control (chastity, denial, and, when appropriate specific items of clothing and fetish wear that were, shall I say, confining). But it was always there when I really needed it. It was never really "punishment" for things I did wrong, it was always a reminder of his ownership and my need for that to be demonstrated from time to time. Thanks for your interest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so sweet

a very nice story, had tears in the eyes while reading the end.

TalondeKarrdeTalondeKarrdeover 4 years ago
I thought

Chapters 3 and 4 the most touching actually

The Wedding Scene Intense

The penultimate taking on Wedding Night - ORGASMIC

and devotion true

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 3 years ago
A Lovely Tale

Well written throughout and chapters 3 and 4 are intrical to the story. Literotica is not necessarily all sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

Im in tears... What a wonderful.. WONDERFUL story. My boyfriend and I have started this journey.. I hope it ends as beautifully as it did for jack and vanessa. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i am crying really i have tears im eyes this is so beautiful

5stars

Kb7rpiKb7rpiover 1 year ago

Such a beautiful and awesome story. A very good read. Thank you for writing it, was sad at the end, but again a great 👍 story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous