From Jeannie to Vanessa Ch. 08 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
v22omk
v22omk
45 Followers

Marguerite then said, "Vanessa, please rise."

I did so.

Marguerite then assisted Jack in removing the red rose from his lapel. Jack then took the rose and pressed the thorn against my middle finger, drawing a drop of blood. He then took my hand and dripped two drops onto the white rose I was carrying. I then took the same red rose and used it to pierce Jack's middle finger, letting two more drops fall on the white rose.

Marguerite then took both of our pierced fingers and pressed them together.

Jack and I then said together, "Same flesh, same blood; we are now joined for eternity."

Jack then turned to me. "I ask you to bear a second symbol of our love, a symbol that will be with you always, but only visible to a select few. Will you bear it?"

"Yes, Jack I will."

Jack picked up the second piece of jewelry from the table, and it too passed briefly through the flame. Then he knelt before me. Marguerite helped him part my robe and held it, while he slipped this new item into the pierced opening in my right labia. Since my back was to the room, the guests could not see what he was doing, but as he snapped it shut it made a loud and permanent "snick" that could be heard throughout the small room. I knew the first steps in this ceremony of submission were almost at an end, and I would have to gather all my strength to bear what was to come.

While Jack was completing his action, Marguerite undid the frogs that held my cloak together. I reached my hands up and held the cloak closed.

Jack then then rose. "I ask you to bear a third symbol of our love, a symbol in your flesh, and one that must be renewed from time to time. This symbol will be given to you in front of these witnesses. Will you bear it?"

"Yes, Jack, for you I will bear it, and any symbol you want me to bear."

Marguerite then handed the flogger to Jack. Jack passed this item, also, briefly through the flames. Edgar then removed the small table from the stage. After that was done, he and Edwina stepped forward, and Marguerite led all of us to the object at the rear of the stage.

Edgar and Edwina removed the black drape and it was revealed to be a large rectangular frame, reinforced at each corner but open in the middle. Edgar and Edwina led me around to the rear of the frame.

As I stepped forward, through the frame, Edgar and Edwina lifted and removed my cloak in a single movement.

There was a gasp of surprise from the small group of witnesses as I was revealed, naked and pale, before them. Several of them had seen me undressed before; still, I suppose it was a surprise and a shock for all to see me step forward, suddenly adorned only in the collar, piercings, high heels and lacy socks.

Edgar and Edwina helped me lift my hands and buckled the wrists into cuffs at the upper points of the rectangular frame. They fastened my ankles to the lower corners of the frame in the same manner. There were no locks, no gag; I was not to be silenced or held against my will. The fastenings were simply to help me maintain my position during what was to come. I hoped to have the fortitude not to scream. Now that my legs were spread, the new golden jewelry affixed to my right labia came into view for what it was; a short length of chain with an engraved disk hanging from the bottom.

Once I was secured, Jack stepped forward to face me, the flogger held loosely in his hands. He looked into my eyes for a long time, then finally asked, "Are you ready, Vanessa?"

I replied, as steadily as I could, "Yes, Jack, I'm ready."

He then added, "I love you, Vanessa."

I smiled and answered, "I love you too, Jack." And then I added, in a whisper, "Don't hold back!"

Jack stepped around to my rear. He didn't hesitate, but immediately struck me, hard, across the upper back. He had become very experienced in using the flogger in the two-plus years since Marguerite had given it to us. He continued, striping me across the back, the waist, and the ass. He expertly pulled the blow at the end to deliver stinging bites from the tips of the flogger. My body involuntarily flinched as stroke after stroke fell against my tender skin. I knew the worst was yet to come.

I looked out at the small group gathered in front; Nicole and Siller, Nicole standing with her mouth open, looking like she wanted to look away but unable to do so; Siller's eyes glinting in the light as he watched, transfixed.

Marguerite was watching carefully, always the mentor, observing both Jack's technique and my reaction.

Ham and DeeDee, Ham's arm protectively around her shoulders, DeeDee's mouth in an O and Ham smiling; Denise and Eva, both watching intently, Eva seeming to flinch with every blow.

And always, expressionless and motionless behind their hoods and goggles, Edgar and Edwina.

I gritted my teeth to keep from screaming, knowing that I had asked for this moment, that I wanted everyone to see how much I loved him and wanted to submit to him. My head and hair tossed back and forth with the energy of his blows.

Then Jack came around to the front. With his eyes never leaving mine, he proceeded to cover me with more of the marks he wanted me to bear, the marks that would always need renewing. He methodically whipped my breasts, my belly, my thighs, my now permanently denuded pubic mound, and my upper legs. He tried to keep the stinging tips out of my sex, and mostly succeeded.

Now I was gasping for air, the tears streaming involuntarily from my eyes. And as suddenly and violently as it had begun, it was over. The stripes that covered me front and rear still stung, but no more were added.

Jack stood before me, the flogger drooping from his hand, exhausted emotionally with the strain of hurting me. My Jack! We had done it!

Edgar and Edwina approached again. Edgar took the flogger and handed Jack a leather leash with a snap hook on the end, then the hooded pair proceeded to release me from my bonds. While they were doing that, Jack approached and clipped the leash onto my collar.

He then led me forward, still naked, to the front of the stage.

Marguerite stood beside us. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the Master and his Slave!"

Hands clapped, unsteadily at first, and then stronger, more evenly. Jack then addressed the group.

"It has been our fondest wish, since early in our true relationship, that Vanessa be paraded among you bearing the marks of her submission. We will now proceed to do just that. Please feel free to touch her or examine her. It is her desire, and her privilege, to be so displayed."

He then led me in front of all those who had gathered to witness my submission.

Ham smiled at me and reached out to hold the medallion dangling from my sex and admire the simple engraving; Jack's initials underneath crossed whips on the front, and on the back, the date. With the same hand, he place a finger into my sex and discovered the wetness within. DeeDee had always been fascinated with the nipple rings and touched them and the welts on my breasts with her cool hand. She then kissed me lightly on the lips.

Denise and Eva wanted to feel the welts on my sex and thighs, and then turned me to touch the similar marks on my ass. I could also feel one of them reach down, gently spread the welted cheeks of my ass and touch the sapphire plug.

Siller's eyes were hot on me as he reached out and stroked the welts above my sex. Nicole acted at first as if she didn't want to look at me at all. Finally, she lifted her eyes and looked in mine, avoiding the sight of the the marks I bore.

"So this is what you wanted?" she asked.

"This is what I've always wanted." I replied. "Do you still love me?"

"I will always love you, and stand beside you." She answered. "But I do have a question," she smiled, "should I call you Jeannie or Vanessa?"

I smiled back at her. "It's really been Vanessa for a long time. But tomorrow, I'm legally changing my name to 'Vanessa Jean.' That way, my old name will still be a part of me, and it won't be quite so obvious to my family. You can call me either. But Vanessa is who I really am."

The last to see was Marguerite. Once again, as long ago, she regarded me with detachment. "You have grown up, child. Jack, you did well here." And then her icy resolve broke, tears appeared in her eyes and a warm smile lit up her face. "Mein Lieblinge, I love you both."

She then turned to Edgar and Edwina. "Please refresh everyone's glass, and bring glasses of red wine for Jack and Vanessa." After they had done so, she continued. "Please, everyone, raise your glass in a toast to our honored couple."

"To Jack and Vanessa!" she cried.

"To Jack and Vanessa!" We joined in the toast, victorious.

We mingled for awhile longer with our special guests, answered a few questions, and then it was time to retire. We were staying, once again, with Marguerite, as we had so many months ago for the first time.

I wore only the wine-colored cloak; I couldn't bear anything else next to my skin for the moment. Upon arriving at Marguerite's, both she and Jack worked to calm my pains with aloe vera, ice packs, and gentle caresses. I felt much loved in their hands.

Once they had done their best, Marguerite left us on our own. "It is, after all, your wedding night, meine liebsten Kinder."

And so it was. I removed the anal plug, bathed carefully, and with Jack's help reapplied the soothing gel. Jack took a shower and we both crawled into the king-size bed. Jack looked at my injuries, my marks of submission, and made as if to lie quietly beside me.

I spoke. "Jack, I've knelt at your feet, I've taken your cock and your seed in my mouth, I bear your collar and carry your initials in my most intimate flesh. You have marked me well with the whip. Now, take me. I am yours. If it hurts, that is the price I am willing to pay. I've always been willing to pay it, since the night when you showed me the way. Don't hold back now that I have freely submitted myself and bear the marks you placed on me."

And take me he did.

He treated me as gently as he could. He kissed my lips, long and deep, our mouths opening and our tongues engaging in joyful loving play. His hot mouth moved along my neck, nibbling my ears, kissing my collar, my shoulders, and then capturing each breast in turn, kissing each section of welted flesh, his tongue playing and pulling gently on the nipple rings, and then drawing the entire nipple into his mouth.

He knew that wearing the rings in my flesh kept me almost always in a state of arousal, so his lovemaking often engaged these secret objects of desire. He worked his lips and tongue gently down the bruised flesh of my stomach and thighs.

He stopped for a moment, and lifted the engraved medallion, turning it over and over in his fingers as if he had never seen it before. And, of course, he hadn't, really. It was transformed from a dead object in a box to a living symbol of his complete ownership of me when buried forever in my most intimate flesh. His lips kissed it gently and then found my sex with his tongue.

My back arched with his penetration of my inner lips, and I knew I needed his cock inside me. But I remained silent while he tasted me and tested me, to see if I would demand that he fuck me as I had so often done. He continued to tease my dripping pussy with his tongue and fingers, until I thought I would orgasm from that alone. And perhaps that's what he wanted; I determined to suffer in my need until he was ready. And so I did. Gradually I felt the tide rising in my body, and I fought it no more. I bucked my hips against his face and he drank me down as if I were the sweetest liqueur.

Then he rose up, like the conquering hero that I wanted him to be, and finally I felt his throbbing cock enter my pussy. There was no resistance; I was awash in my own juices and his saliva. He sank to his balls with the first stroke and my battered thighs rose to wrap around his hips. Heedless of the pain, I drew him into me and clutched him close. He rose and fell, like the arms of a woodcutter at his work, chopping and chopping at the tethers that held me back from the joyous pleasure I sought. And soon the tethers broke, and the dams burst, and all the waiting, and hiding, and resistance was ended. I felt myself fading into oblivion, held tightly in my Master's arms.

******

Epilogue

That glorious night was 32 years ago. It was not the end, by any means, but rather a new beginning. But the end would come, as it always does.

Jack was very successful as an engineer, eventually owning the engineering company where he had started out part-time in order to (at least in part) 'keep me in the manner to which he wanted me to become accustomed' as he had said the fateful night of the "scene." I had earned my own success, rising to become a senior editor at a publishing company, although not at the same one where I started.

We never had children; this was a deliberate decision on our part, to the unending anguish of our parents. But we did help mentor young people, particularly those who were trying to navigate the challenges of relationships that didn't fit the traditional molds. Gays, lesbians, transgenders, queers and others who didn't fit even those categories found in us love, support, and, occasionally, sex. The home we built in the country outside our small city hosted many interesting get-togethers, although we were never the "party animals" some wished us to be.

And we took care of ourselves. First learning what to eat from DeeDee (who ultimately didn't finish medical school but became a nutritionist, and later married Ham) and how to exercise from Marguerite, we became avid runners and hikers and, for a time, martial arts enthusiasts.

Jack always wanted us both to be fit, and always wanted me to be available. We found many ways to make that continue to happen, but corsets, garter belts and stockings (like the ones we first received from Marguerite at Visions in Lace) forever remained our favorites.

Marguerite developed signs of early onset Alzheimer's when she was only 60 and still startlingly beautiful. It turned out she had been in her late 40's when we met, a little older than we had thought. We asked her to move in with us. She resisted, for a time, but finally relented. Soon she recognized how quickly she was failing and, ever the realist, asked us if we would become her legal guardians.

Long the Teutonic organized professional, she had kept immaculate records of her clients, material that would have been invaluable to a blackmailer and that had insured that all of our "secrets" had remained safe over the years. We contacted everyone we could find and offered to return the material that concerned them or destroy it. Regardless of their decision, we solicited a voluntary contribution to Marguerite's upkeep. All but a handful contributed and she was well-supported until she passed away at 65.

The most difficult part was how the end came for Jack and I. Two years ago he was diagnosed with cancer. It doesn't matter what kind, it was the killing kind. Towards the end, he wanted to be at home. I was with him every day, talking to him, although he had so many drugs in him it was hard to tell if he understood.

Then I came up with the idea of telling him our story, again, the way we had lived it. I couldn't always tell if he could hear me - but sometimes, when I told a particularly funny or significant part, he would smile or squeeze my hand.

I notice, dear readers, that no one has been that excited about Chapters 3 and 4, where we fought and made up. I understand, they are probably not the sexiest ones, and this is an erotic story archive! I have to tell you though, those chapters, and the retelling of the events of the wedding day, seemed to reach through to him the most effectively every time. I told him the stories over and over again, and finally decided to write some of them down and share them, in his memory. I hope you have enjoyed them all, as Jack seemed to do.

I have gone on, but I am stumbling in the darkness. As I said in our vows, he was the center of my universe, the light of my life and the love of my heart. I gave him my love, my heart and myself, then and forever. I am lost without him, I have no guiding light to show the way anymore. Soon I will follow him into the shadows, as I followed him through all the sunny days. There is no more to say.

-the end-

v22omk
v22omk
45 Followers
12