All Comments on 'From Jenny to Mei Ch. 12'

by asianToy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ballznall60ballznall60over 9 years ago
Outstanding!!

Bravo! Well worth the wait .Erotica at its best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The best sub-space I have read

Wow! What a perfect sub-space scene.

MorionMorionover 9 years ago
Fantastic

This series is excellent. A nice little tale with interesting characters, but the erotica is as hot as hell! A great balance of elements.

VanessaNelsonVanessaNelsonover 9 years ago
Holy crap

I've never experienced anything like this before, but you make me almost want to. Holy crap!

Your mind is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FUCK!!!

Mei, unbelievably, sensually mind blowing. Every guy who reads this will be ramrod hard. Your analogies are so apt.

You've set yourself a challenge for 12.

I think Philip missed the odd bit of Jenny. I'll swing by and finish the job.

Love it!

I was so excited I tried to write all this in the Title box. Duh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FUCK!!! [II]

You've addled my brain, I can't count.

You've set the bar high for 13!

Please don't get to 44, I'll be a nut case 😂

dan_kildalldan_kildallalmost 9 years ago
Pavlov's Slut

I love the recurring sub-theme of the counting to forty-four. Every time I see numbers appear, my anticipation for Mei's impending orgasm starts to build.

This chapter was seriously intense. Just as Philip believes Mei to be magnificent, I believe this story to be as well.

Well done as always, asianToy! You have me listening to the story in my car now too, by the way. It makes the commute seem like nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
New level

Mei's devotion - her belief that she is pure for him, his slut princess - has me almost believing she could be true to him.

Is it intuition or my own personal issues that refuse to let me believe in her? ... I wish I knew.

This chapter blew me away regardless of what is to follow. It's a "we'll always have Paris" moment to be sure.

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Salacious but not erotic

You can decorate a turd with rose petals and jewels but it is what it is. Phil has crossed the line and is now squarely in the domain of torture. All of the poetic words, rapturous descriptions of Mei's innermost thoughts and emotions and Phil's noble motivations cannot disguise the fact that he is torturing her. Plain and simple. Anybody who thinks he is doing this for her own good needs to remember what the road to hell is paved with.

People have been trying to beat the devil out of others for centuries The Spanish Inquisition comes to mind. The net result is always the same and it's not pretty. I've been in relationships with women who had been abused and no amount of counseling, treatment or even love could ever help them get completely past it. If you want to see the result of cruelty go to an animal rescue center and see what a beaten dog looks like. You won't see an animal that worships his abuser and wants more. It just doesn't work that way.

Mild BDSM between psychologically strong consenting adults may have its place in a relationship but what is described here is cruelty decorated with sometimes brilliant writing. The fact that now Phil has introduced mechanical, programmed devices screams loudly that he has no idea what the meaning of enough is. What's next, the rack, the Judas Cradle, waterboarding? Maybe he will borrow that endearing technique from the Muslims known euphemistically as 'female circumcision'. Since Mei is Chinese he might prefer the death of a thousand cuts.

He's already engaged his acquaintances to gang bang her. When will he have Sarah, Karla, Ai and Marketa over to see him torture and humiliate her in front of an audience? I'm sure they would all enjoy that almost as much as watching a Republican presidential debate.

Death seems to be the ultimate fate for Mei because you can't kill Jenny without killing Mei. That fact coupled with Phil not knowing when to stop leads to a foregone conclusion.

I really admire the writing skills and the imagery but the subject matter is deteriorating into gladiatorial spectacle. I'd rather watch lions eat Christians.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
I heard dear annony has rose petals and jewels around his cock and yet no one wants his sorry ass

Gave this a 5 for effort and for pissing off the asshole of lIT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have enjoyed every bit of the first twelve chapters, but I have wanted to hold off on commenting until I get to the end. Alas, I can’t wait now. I loved this bit —

“She was his possession and, being able to have anything he wanted, he wanted nothing but her.” I think it captures the essence of an owners passion for their slave.

I can’t put this story down! Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've read some stories on here, but this I got to say is on another level. Absolutely brilliant. The characters and the details in the story are exquisite. I've thoroughly enjoyed it so far and have no doubt I will get to the end. Great fucking job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasianToy@asianToy
416 Followers
I've hit the mother of all writer's blocks. Not that I don't write, I do, maybe too much. The issue is that I get to a point in a story and can't find the motivation to work through the issues. The harder I work and the more I press myself the more my passion is sapped and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES