From Johns to Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven

Popping the Question

We stopped for breakfast at a little café on the way to the zoo. We were both dressed in baggy shorts and loose tees. It was all I had that would fit her, but her breasts under the tee were adorable. During breakfast I mentioned there might be a better way to have easier access to her clothes. Her grin as she read my lips gave me courage to plow forward.

"I was thinking. I have a large house with more than enough room. You could tell everyone that you were renting one of my guestrooms. Of course you'd probably never mess up the bed in the guestroom, but it would be there in case you ever needed it. You'd have a key, and the freedom to come and go as you pleased, no strings attached." I stopped and sipped my coffee, my heart in my throat waiting for her answer.

"When can I move in?" in that adorable accent made the world resume its spinning.

She decided to put her stuff in storage since the house was already furnished, and only bring over her paintings and personal stuff. We agreed that if she wanted to bring a friend over, her privacy was hers, and the same would go for me, but we both knew that we would be sharing the same bed on most nights. I slid my hand under the table and squeezed her thigh to seal the deal.

I had to work nights until Friday, but I had a four-day weekend coming up. She worked during the day, so after I woke up in the afternoons we would meet and I would help her move her stuff in before I had to go to work. We also agreed to have a house warming party the following Saturday. She would invite her boss and a few friends, I would invite Schmitty and a couple of people from work.

That having been settled we headed off to the zoo. It was a wonderful day. We laughed at the size of the elephant's penis, feeling sorry for Mrs. Elephant. Jane winked and said it reminded her of someone, and we both laughed, remembering how all four of our hands had fit easily on Schmitty's cock when we gave him a hand job in the shower. By the end of the afternoon we were openly holding hands and laughing as we explored the zoo.

Around six we headed for home. I had to work, so Jane said she would make sandwiches while I showered. When I came out of the shower in the short teri robe I almost died laughing, or should I say, grinning. Jane had shed all of her clothes and was standing at the table in only an apron, the type that has a strap around your neck and wraps around your waist. Her butt was showing as she turned for me, and her breasts were playing peek-a-boo. She pulled out a chair and slid it under my butt as I sat down. She poured me some juice and placed a sandwich on my plate.

I tried to concentrate on the food while she stood behind me, gently rubbing my shoulders. It wasn't long before the robe had come undone and my breasts were free. She leaned over my shoulder and gently blew on my nipples, giggling as they grew hard, soon poking out like little pebbles. She whispered, eat, and I tried, but she was making it difficult. She turned and asked me to untie her apron, which I did with trembling hands. She raised it over her head and laid it over the back of a chair. She resumed rubbing my shoulder but I felt her neatly trimmed bush begin to also rub against the back of my arm. Soon I felt what I knew was there. As it grew hard I rubbed my arm backwards against it, making it grow to its full size. Finally I could take no more, turned my head and opened my mouth. She grinned as I suckled it between my lips, taking its full length easily into my warm mouth. If she had balls to fondle I could have easily closed my eyes and imagined I was sucking a cock. I did close my eyes and slide my mouth up and down its length. Soon her fingers were laced in my hair and she was gripping my head, moving it back and forth on her. She began to groan deeply and mutter. Her voice was hoarse when she began to tell me "Gawd, you suck good. You like sucking me, don't you, my little lover. Suck my cock, you sweet mouthed little slut." By this time she was using my mouth for her pleasure and I was allowing it, no, I was loving it. She was becoming more and more forceful as she fucked my mouth with her hard little cock. "Suck harder, my bitch!!!! Now, get ready to drink my cum. You sexy little slut. Uuggghhhhmmm....Don't stop... NOW!!!!!." Her hips began to buck and her knees almost buckled as she began to literally spray my face with spurt after spurt of her cum. I tried to keep her cock in my mouth but her bucking made it impossible, but I did suck it every time she thrust forward. She finally sank to her knees in front of me. She looked up and simply mouthed the words "thank you." I leaned forward and kissed her, letting her taste her juices on my face and mouth. She licked and cleaned me like a kitten drinking milk.

She was embarrassed and I told her not to be, that I had loved it, and that she could use me and call me anything she wanted, any time she wanted. She grinned and dragged me to the shower.

She had fun helping me into my uniform, helping me into my gunbelt. She laughed and said she thought I only wore little black dresses to work, to which I laughed and told her only on good nights. I dropped her at her apartment on my way to work and agreed to meet her there around five the next afternoon to help her start moving her stuff.

Chapter Eight

Moving In

It was a fairly routine night at the station, but after last Friday night I figured all nights at the station would seem boring by comparison. My thoughts wandered often to Jane, and what we were getting into. Not once did I feel the slightest regret or worry, only joy at the prospect of her joining me. Even Schmitty was able to keep pretty much of a straight face whenever we bumped into each other. He did jump when I pinched his bottom once when nobody was looking, then walked on as if nothing had happened.

By the time I got off work at eight in the morning the weekend was beginning to catch up with me. I peeled the uniform off and enjoyed a quick shower. When I closed my eyes, the warm water running over my shoulders, Jane flooded my mind. My hand moved without me even noticing between my legs. I was rubbing my little nub and suddenly realized I wanted to save my orgasm for Jane. I got my equipment together and sat on the bench in the shower and shaved first my legs, then my entire pussy, taking care to not nick my tender lower labia. By the time I was finished I was dripping with anticipation, but managed to crawl into bed, naked, pull the sheets up over my head, and sleep. My dreams were many, and wonderful.

I awoke at about four and hurriedly splashed some water in my face and got dressed. I wore the jeans this time, figuring it would be lifting and hauling work. When I pulled up in front of her building she was waiting on the landing in front of her apartment, several boxes already packed and waiting. I almost ran up the stairs, grabbed her hand and pulled her inside. I shoved her up against the wall and kissed her with the passion that had been building all day long. She asked "and how was your day?" We both laughed. She explained that she packed most of the stuff last night, unable to sleep, thinking of me. We stuffed as much as we could in my little hatchback and made the first run. By seven we had hauled pretty much all of her stuff over to my place and stacked it in the living room. She said the movers would come tomorrow and pack the rest of her stuff and take it to the storage place. I laughed, teasing her about being in a hurry and she only grinned, a very sexy grin I might add.

We made a salad and sat at the table and enjoyed each other's company and I lost track of time until I suddenly realized I had to get to work. Jane walked me into the bedroom and slowly undressed me. When I started to unbutton my blouse she teasingly slapped my hand. She helped me out of my clothing until I was totally naked in front of her. She grinned widely as she slid my panties down over my hips, seeing my handiwork of earlier. I asked her if she liked it and she just leaned forward and rested her cheek on my smooth mound smiling up at me. She walked me into the shower and joined me in her panties. She shampooed my hair and washed me from top to bottom. I could not help but notice how cute her little clit was, showing clearly like a little erection in her panties. When I started to touch it, she slapped my hand gently, saying, "There will be plenty of time for that."

She dressed me, from my panties and sports bra all the way to my gunbelt. By this time it was getting late and I really did need to scoot. I asked her if she would be okay, and she said she would enjoy sleeping in my bed, thinking of me. She was so cute, standing there in only her panties, kissing me goodbye. She was still peeking out the window as I drove away.

By the time I got home the next morning she had already left for work, but she had left a note for me on the counter. "Missed you, thought of you, saving it for you, but look under the pillow."

I ran to the bedroom and lifted the pillows. I started to laugh when I realized she had left the biggest dildo I had ever seen, complete with the strap-on gear. I had never tried that particular game before, but believe me, I was ready and willing. I showered and crawled into bed, still fresh with her aroma, I hugged the pillow, inhaling her deeply as I slept.

The week went pretty much like that, lots of teasing. We were comfortable walking around naked with each other constantly managing to brush against each other, taking every opportunity to taste each other's mouths. We were waiting for the 'housewarming' on Saturday, and letting our anticipation build. It was brutal. I just wanted to throw her on the bed and ravage every inch of her, but our shifts made it difficult, until Friday.

I was off Friday, actually off as of Thursday morning at 8 am. When she got home on Thursday from work it was my turn to make dinner for her. The roast was in the oven and the salads were chilling in the fridge with the wine. I took her hand and walked her to the bedroom, standing her in front of the mirror. I slowly undressed her as she had done me. Then I undressed in front of her, down to my panties. Turn about was fair play. After I had bathed her, I sat her down on the bench and knelt in front of her. I reached behind her and grabbed the soap and the razor. I tenderly shaved her completely smooth, being very careful to not nick her. I was especially careful around her beautiful cock. By the time I had finished, the fingering of her clit and the tugging of her labia had her ready to pop. Her clit was as big as I had ever seen it, and pulsing pink. I helped her to her feet and turned her around. I hugged her from behind and told her to not move, and to not turn around.

I stepped from the shower and reached into the drawer beside the sink and pulled out the dildo. I had been practicing during the week and had it strapped on in less that a minute. I stepped back into the shower and grabbed the baby oil and spilled it over my new cock. Jane never looked back, but she did jump when I slapped my rear, hard. I told the not turn around, that now it was my turn. I saw her body visibly shiver. I took my new monster in my hand and slapped her ass hard with it. It left a distinct red line on her alabaster bottom. I asked her if I could fuck her, and she only nodded her head, rocking her ass further into the air. I slipped two fingers inside her wetness and wiggled them around.

"Have you been a good girl today? What makes you think you deserve a good fucking?? Would you like to suck my cock my little lover?" My voice was low and almost masculine as I teased her with my fingers. My new cock was about the same size as Schmitty's, so I knew it would fit. I grabbed her hair and turned her head so I could rub the head of the cock against her lips. She opened her mouth and began to suck and lick hungrily.

"Please fuck me... Please let me feel you inside my pussy...." I realized that she had not heard a word I had said and grinned.

When she rolled her eyes up at me I said," I am going to fuck you hard, and you will enjoy it..."

She just nodded her head and turned away, rocking her ass high in the air. Stepping back I enjoyed the view of her freshly shaved pussy staring back at me from between her legs. Her hard little cock was barely visible from this angle, but I knew it was there. I walked up behind her and rubbed the cock head along her smooth slit, finally pushing forward. I actually felt the head pop inside and I followed it with the entire length, one long steady slow push, until my rubber balls were pressed against her clit. I didn't give her time to get used to the size, I immediately pulled it out and shoved it back in. I was amazed at how something that big could fit so easily inside her. She was mumbling and groaning, rocking her ass up trying to get every inch as I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her as hard and as fast as my hips could move. The cock started getting harder and harder to pull out and I realized she was clenching up in preparation for her orgasm. I reached around and grabbed her clit, stroking up and down on it. That was all she needed and she started to scream and writhe around under me. It was all I could do to keep the cock inside her, and to keep a grip on her clit. I squeezed it in my hand and just held on as she began to spray that wonderful orgasm of hers. I almost laughed when I realized she could never 'fake an orgasm'. We collapsed to the floor, sweat combining with shower, with juices. After a few minutes I helped her to her feet, keeping the dildo buried inside her. I again washed her hair and bathed her completely, never removing the dildo. At last, I leaned over her shoulder and kissed her deeply as I slowly slid the dildo from her pussy.

I heard the oven timer as we stepped from the shower. I had already laid out a nice silk dress for her and I helped her dress. No underwear for either of us, my own dress also dressy and silky. I pulled the chair out for her this time, and served her before I sat down. The roast was delicious, the salad divine, the wine excellent, but I couldn't wait for dessert. She laughed when I told her to save some room for dessert, and pointed between my legs.

Chapter Nine

The Party

Jane managed to get to sleep around ten, and I only allowed her to do so because I knew she had to work the next day. When she left the next morning I went shopping for the party stuff. Schmitty had already been volunteered to do the cooking on the grill and Jane was excited that her boss had said she would be there. A few other couples had been invited, both her friends and mine. We both went to bed early and mostly just snuggled through the night, excited, and also a bit nervous about what people would think. The word was out that Jane was only renting my guest room. We both wondered what the rumor mill was saying about it. It was also nice to know we were now sleeping like a couple, allowed to kiss and hold each other any way we wanted.

Schmitty was the first to arrive the next day, arriving around noon. We pointed him to the meat, and we both laughed when Jane asked him if he had brought any extra meat. He only blushed, his shyness simply adorable. He started spicing the meat and started the fire so the grill would be ready. Jane and I set out the tables and dressed them in party fashion. We set out chips, checked the drink fridge and the bar. We were set. Jane's boss was the next to arrive and I saw immediately why Jane had teased about having a crush on her. She was dressed in dark slacks, flats, and a white silk blouse. Even in the flats she was taller than even Jane by about four inches. I am 29, Jane is 25, and I was guessing her boss was in her late thirties, maybe even early forties, but she was extremely attractive. Slender, but not thin. Well formed, even the slacks and blouse could not hide her figure. She had an exotic face, high cheekbones and not a line to be seen on her face. When she smiled her teeth almost blinded me. Jane introduced us, "Patricia, this is my new landlord, and my friend, Maria". She grinned when she made the landlord remark and we all laughed.

I put my hand out and let her know what a pleasure it was to finally meet someone that Jane thought so highly of.

She said, "Please, call me Pat, all my friends do." I offered her a drink and she asked if we had red wine. I hurried for a glass and asked Jane to show Pat around while I got her a drink.

By the time I had returned with three glasses of wine, Jane and Pat were standing by Schmitty, watching him throw some meat on the grill. I grinned when, as I walked up, I caught Pat checking out Schmitty's rear end. I told you, he has a nice ass. She looked up as I approached and I saw her blush a little. I just gave her a thumbs-up sign and she grinned. I knew I was going to like her already. After handing Pat and Jane their wine I asked Schmitty if he wanted anything to drink and he said he would love a beer. I asked Jane if she could give me a hand, leaving Pat and Schmitty to chat while we retrieved the beer. Once in the kitchen we puttered around for a little, giving them a few minutes to get to know each other. Before we walked back outside I grabbed Jane and kissed her hard on the mouth. I saw Jane's eyes looking over my shoulder and I stepped back hurriedly to see Pat standing in the doorway. She said, "Don't mind me, Mr. Schmitty asked me to bring out another platter of meat." Like I said, I knew I was going to like this lady.

About a dozen other people arrived and the party was a success. Schmitty was given an open invitation to any and all parties if he would cook. The meal was delicious and the company was spectacular. Schmitty was his usual shy self, but Pat was the life of the party, both charming and witty, with a definite touch of class throughout. People started leaving around nine and soon it was just Jane, Pat, Schmitty and myself. I suggested we move inside where it was warmer, and nobody disagreed. I asked Schmitty to start a fire in the fireplace and Pat said she needed to get something from her car. She returned with a grocery bag. We all looked at her and she said it was her turn to make drinks, if Schmitty would give her a hand. By this time Schmitty had the fire roaring and he smiled as he headed with her to the kitchen. They were laughing and giggling while making whatever they were making. Jane and I kept looking at each other and grinning. After a while they returned with a pitcher and four glasses, martini glasses. Schmitty filled the glasses and Pat placed an olive in each one. She raised her glass and toasted, "To new and dear friends" We clinked glasses and sipped. We began talking and laughing and it wasn't long before the alcohol's effect was becoming apparent. Pat mentioned maybe she should get going and both Jane and I blurted out "No!!." We explained there was a spare room and she was going to stay the night. She just grinned, for a moment losing her demure touch, and said, "Okay, let's party."

Schmitty picked up a deck of cards that were laying on the fireplace mantel and began shuffling them. We all looked at him and Pat asked if he were a poker player. He just grinned and pointed to the table. Pat refilled everyone's glasses and we all sat around the table. Schmitty was across from Pat, and Jane sat across from me. Schmitty asked if we had any chips and Pat blurted out, "What, we're not playing for clothes." She realized what she had said and blushed profusely. We all laughed and Jane said she would be glad to, but that she didn't think Schmitty had the nerve. Schmitty immediately dealt out five cards to each of us. Pat regained her composure and started grinning like a teenager, a slightly tipsy teenager.

123456...8