From Johns to Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We both enjoy diversity, adventure, sex, and yes, she enjoys me fucking her." I couldn't believe Jane was using me like this. At first I felt totally humiliated, but as she slid in and out of my bottom my body took over my other thoughts and I moaned before I could catch myself.

"See, she's beginning to respond," Jane said.

"Can she have an orgasm like this, I mean tied up and taking it in her ass like that?" Pat sounded like a student in a classroom as she sipped her coffee and watched us. It suddenly dawned on me that Pat was totally naked as well, and that caused my hips to jerk is a horny spasm.

"She not only can, but she will, on command," Jane said as she slowly slid in and out of my bottom. I could feel my hips rising, seeking deeper penetration even as I willed them to not respond.

"Let me see." Pat was amazed.

"Are you awake, my little lover? I am fucking your bottom and you are loving it, aren't you?"

I heard my response, but didn't will it, couldn't stop it, "unn huhh."

"Would you like to cum for me?"

"Yesssss..."

She started to slide in and out fast and hard, and I know her "cock" was bigger than I had ever felt it. She was grunting and I could feel the drops of sweat hitting my back as she fucked me mercilessly.

"Please fuck meeee, my lover, please take meeee!!!!" I heard, but I knew it was coming from my mouth.

"Now, my little fuck toy. Cum for me, cum all over this big cock fucking your ass!!!!! Cum, I said!!!!!"

I lost it. I totally lost it. I started thrashing around on the bed like I was having fits. I saw stars, I may have blacked out. I don't know, but it was an incredible orgasm. No, it wasn't an orgasm, it was THE orgasm. I think it was a dozen orgasms rolled into one, or several tied together. Whatever, but when I finally collapsed, soaked in Jane's juices, I vaguely heard someone clapping their hands. I rolled my eyes over and saw Pat grinning and bouncing up and down in the chair. I could only laugh at the sight. She was so funny, or I think at that point I had reached sensory overload. I felt Jane's weight on top of me, her cock pulsing in my bottom. All I could say to Pat was "Just wait, you'll get your turn."

She put her coffee on the side table and walked over and kissed me. She gently untied me, kissing my wrists and ankles as they were released from their silk bonds. She took one of the towels and softly wiped the sweat and the cum from our bodies, taking great care around my bottom and Jane's still pulsing "cock."

I asked her if she had enjoyed the show. She asked if I was okay. She was afraid I might be mad, or embarrassed, but I assured her that with a lover like Jane, anything could, and would happen, and that I was the luckiest woman in the world. Jane put her arm around me and held me while Pat went to get us coffee.

Chapter Eleven

Her Turn

A couple of weeks later I had a four-day coming up and Jane came to me with a request. I know, "request" sounds trivial, but she wanted to do something different, and it involved Pat.

"Does it involve either control or humiliation?" I laughed.

"Maria???"

"I was just teasing, you know I love Pat, almost as much as I love you," problem solved.

"I know Pat has been wanting to hook back up with Schmitty, but it hasn't happened since that one night. I was wanting to teach her a little about control, like we did that night."

"Okay, you've got my attention," I said.

"Well. We both have this next weekend off and I was thinking of inviting them both over for another party."

"I would love to see that cock again," I grinned.

"Focus, Maria," she laughed, "I've got all the 'cock' you need right here," patting her crotch. We both laughed.

"Yours is the perfect size for me, my love."

"Okay, here's my plan, and we'll have to wing a lot of it, but my goal is for you and me to sit back and watch as she 'controls' him. I want to see her doing the riding this time, get my idea?"

"Sounds like a plan to me," and I walked straight over to the phone and called them both, inviting them over for drinks and pizza this Saturday. Jane just looked at me and shook her head. "I love a woman of action."

"But I have another plan. I want to watch him control her. You work your plan and I'll work mine, let's see who fucks who," I laughed.

"That sounds like a dare, and you're on. Any rules?"

"What fun would that be?"

"Loser sucks the other to orgasm, when and where the winner decides. Any time, any location, one time. Agreed, or are you chicken?"

I knew Jane and felt a slight shiver run down my spine, but I would not lose, "You're on," slapping her hand in agreement.

Saturday came two days later and Pat and Schmitty both showed up at the same time, exactly at the time we said for them to be there. Both seemed excited and anxious standing next to each other on the doorstep as Jane and I answered the door. "Did you come together?" I asked.

"No, umm, we just pulled up at the same time," Schmitty stammered, his shyness returning, which made me a little nervous about our bet. I needed him confident, alpha male material.

We showed them in and then told them they were both overdressed and pointed them to the bedrooms. Jane and I were wearing very skimpy bikinis and asked them if they did not understand that this was going to be a 'pool' party without the pool. Their wardrobe was in the bedrooms.

After about ten minutes Pat reappeared wearing the smallest of string bikinis, what little material there was, covered in polka dots. Jane and I had agreed it was perfect when we picked it out. Her body had us both drooling, she was gorgeous and could have modeled the bikini easily. It took a little longer for Schmitty to make his appearance, but when he did Pat was enthralled. Schmitty is a big guy, about six foot three, and very well built. His Speedo was tight, making it impossible to hide his enormous 'thing', and he was obviously self-conscious to the fact. He is muscular, with a sprinkling of blonde hair on his chest.

I looked at Jane and mouthed the words, "The game is on," and she laughed, making both Pat and Schmitty look in her direction.

Schmitty openly stared at Pat and Pat was soaking it up, turning and moving to give him her best side, which was all of her sides, and acting like she wasn't even noticing him drooling. I was doomed.

We went out into the back yard where Jane and I had set up a table with buckets of ice, beer in the cooler, and assorted snacks and drinks spread around. There was also a hammock and several comfortable lounge type chairs. Pat picked the hammock and sat on it like a pro. Schmitty chose one of the chairs next to it and sat facing her as she swung back and forth, lifting her legs as she made the swing move, giving him a very nice view of her legs and bottom.

Jane served drinks, wine for Pat and myself, and Jane joined us with red wine, a cold beer for Schmitty. After a few minutes of simple chatter I excused myself and headed inside. Jane gave me a curious look and I only grinned. I returned with a tray, four shot glasses, some sliced lime, some salt, and of course, a bottle of tequila. One round down and everybody felt the warm feeling in their tummy. The pizza boy arrived and you should have seen his face when Pat, Jane and I answered the door. I'll admit, we teased him mercilessly, but as a tip, we all flashed our breasts at him. He left stumbling, but smiling.

We munched on the pizzas and downed a couple more shots of tequila. I asked if anyone was familiar with 'tummy shots'. Nobody was, and I was making it up as I went along. I told Schmitty to stand. I laid Pat on the hammock and poured a little salt between her breasts, lifting the top in order to do so. I smeared a little lime over her nipples and placed the shot glass full of tequila on her tummy. I told him he had to lick the salt, pick up the glass with his mouth, tip it back, drink it, spit out the glass, then lick the lime. He didn't hesitate, but spent a little long on the licking the lime off her nipples part. She slowly pulled her top back down, covering her now very erect nipples.

"Who's next?" I asked.

Everyone's hand shot up at once. Before we were through everyone had lime licked off their nipples, including Schmitty, and everyone was getting very tipsy from all the tequila. Jane was beginning to get that glassy look in her eyes and I saw my chance, the only chance I had to win this bet. I dared Schmitty and Jane to do another tequila shot, this time a double, but Jane had to do the salt and lime off of Schmitty's 'member.' Schmitty blushed but when Jane called him a chicken he lay back on the hammock and dropped his Speedo. His cock lay out proudly on his stomach, and it wasn't even hard yet. I poured a little salt close to his balls and spread the lime alone the underside of his shaft, right up to just under the head. I put the double sized glass on his tummy and said "go". Jane lifted the glass in her lips, tipped her head back and drank it down in one gulp. It was like she was in a race. She licked the salt, totally out of order, and then ran her tongue up along the underside of his cock, way too slowly. By the time she reached the head, he was noticeably growing. She opened her mouth and began to suck the head. By the time she came up for air he was throbbing hard and pulsing. He tried to put the Speedo back on, but there was no way he could fit that monster back inside. He settled for half and left the upper half hanging out.

Jane flopped back on the hammock and raised her top. Schmitty at least got the salt before the tequila, but did do a wonderfully efficient job on the lime part. Jane was purring like a kitten by the time he came up for air.

I realized that Pat was standing behind me during this show and was not surprised to feel her hand on my bottom, gently caressing. I asked her if she'd care to join me inside for a few minutes and she smiled, took me hand and we were off. Jane looked at me curiously, but after the other night we learned not to ask. I just grinned and walked inside with Pat. I started kissing Pat and slowly lay her back on the bed, her passion was real and it was easy to get the bikini off of her. She didn't realize what was going on when I slipped the ties around her wrists, kissing her as I did so. I soon had her ankles secured. I slid up and whispered in her ear, "You are safe, and you are going to enjoy this. I'll be right back." I saw the fear change to trust and pleasure as I walked out of the room.

When I walked outside both Jane and Schmitty asked where Pat was. I told Schmitty that she wasn't feeling well and that she had gone to lie down. I asked him if he could check on her for me and he scooted off to the house. I sat down beside Jane, who was swinging softly in the hammock. I poured two shots of tequila, handed her one, and toasted, "To winning our bet, and to enjoying your mouth in someplace strange," and threw back the shot. Her eyes suddenly showed that she realized what had happened. She had thought she had a sure thing, and I had pulled something.

"Shall we go get our ringside seats to the show?" I asked.

She took my hand and we walked into the house, quietly entering the bedroom, taking the two chairs I had previously placed side by side at the foot of the bed. Schmitty saw us and at first froze, but when we grinned, he resumed what he was doing. He was between Pat's legs, looking down at her naked body, tightly secured for him. He grabbed his monster cock in his hand and slapped her pussy hard with it like a whip. The sound was loud and Pat flinched under the assault. "Does that feel good, Pat?" he asked.

"Yess," slipped from between her gritted teeth. He moved up and softly slapped her face with the huge piece of meat in his hand. Her mouth opened and she struggled to catch the head in her mouth. Schmitty only laughed.

"You want this, don't you? Where do you want it?"

"In my mouth, in my pussy, I don't care, just please let me feel it..."

"How about in that tight sexy little ass of yours??"

Jane almost spit out her wine on that one. Was this our shy Schmitty here with us this evening??

"No!!! It's too big!!" she groaned.

He moved down and untied her ankles, lifting her legs up and onto his strong shoulders. He rubbed the head of his cock through her juices, smearing them along her slit, down over her bottom. When his head began to press against her tight little bottom she began to show fear. He pushed forward until the head popped inside. She grimaced, partly in pleasure, more so in pain.

"Please don't. It won't fit," she cried.

He pushed another couple of inches inside and tears were now running down her face. He ripped it out in one motion and shoved it in her pussy in one hard brutal shove, all the way to his balls. He held it there, resting his balls on her bottom while, with one hand, he untied her wrists. We had an excellent view of what was going on and we just sat there holding hands, enjoying the show. He began to slam it in and out of her and her arms went around his neck, her legs resting on his shoulders as he fucked her hard and fast. It wasn't long before he started shooting long hard blasts of his cum deep inside her. She began to jerk and spasm under him and they sounded like animals by this point, caught up in their pounding orgasms.

When they collapsed in a sweaty heap, Jane took my hand and we slid quietly out of the room. When we were naked and in our own bed, Jane admitted defeat, still not knowing how I did it. I grinned and said I was going to want to be given oral in a public place, and she slept worried that night....

Chapter Twelve

A Little Public Attention

It was almost ten in the morning when the sounds of lust coming from the other room woke us up. We just grinned, got out of bed and headed for the shower. As usual, we bathed each other, and dressed each other. I told her this was a day for loose skirts and her eyes got a little nervous, remembering the bet. We were having breakfast when Schmitty walked into the kitchen with a towel around his waist. He was grinning broadly, and his monster was pretty apparent behind the towel. Jane asked him if he had suddenly become shy around us and he laughed, saying he was only getting coffee for Pat and himself. Jane called him a chicken and raised her skirt to show him her panties. Schmitty nonchalantly dropped the towel and turned for us. I swear, his cock hung almost to his knees. It was a little red this morning, apparently a little sore from the evening's workout. I asked how Pat was, and he just grinned and headed for the bedroom door. Before he closed the door I told him Jane and I were going out, for them to stay as long as they wanted, to make themselves at home, and to lock up when they left. He just grinned in the doorway, swung his hips so his cock swayed back and forth. I thought Jane was going to choke on her coffee.

We finished breakfast, did a quick pick up of the kitchen and headed for the door.

"Where are we going?" Jane asked

"Where do you want to go?"

"Somewhere where there are lots of people," she said. We headed for the mall. It is one of the largest malls in the United States so an entire day there was not out of the question. There is even an amusement park inside this place, complete with a Ferris wheel. We bought tickets and rode. When we were at the very top it stopped to let other riders on. I leaned over and kissed Jane, the view was inspiring. She was staring out over the crowd and didn't notice what I was doing. As the Ferris wheel began to move again, I took her hand, opened it, and handed her my silk panties. She laughed and nervously asked, "Here???"

I shook my head, but I did say, "Not here, but somewhere in the mall."

As we rode I did take her hand and slide it up under my skirt, squirming as her fingers rubbed over my sex.

When the ride ended we held hands and practically skipped along the mall. We stopped at Victoria's Secret and went inside. We kept holding underwear, bras, and other sexy things up in front of us, teasing and laughing. Jane found a sexy little flowery dress I wanted to try on so we worked our way into the dressing room and managed to sneak into a stall together. I peeled the blouse over my head and stepped out of the skirt, standing naked in front of Jane. She just walked up and cupped my sex in her hand. "About time for a shave, my love," and she giggled. She helped me into the dress and stood in front of me. She wrapped her arms around me and grabbed my ass, saying, "Yes, I like this dress," before spinning me around in the tight quarters.

With her help I changed back into my skirt and blouse. We walked out and I paid for the dress. As we were walking Jane said, "You had me worried. I thought you were going to call in your bet right there in the dressing room."

I laughed and said, "Nah, that would have been too easy. Are you hungry?"

"Starved."

We walked into one of those pub, restaurant type places. The lighting was low and the tablcloths reached the floor. I picked us a place in the back and we sat facing the front, as had become our habit. The waiter got our drink order. It was almost two in the afternoon so we ordered beers. He brought them while we waited for our food. While we were waiting I took Jane's hand and slipped it under my skirt. "Here is where I want you to pay your bet."

Her eyes went wide, but the waiter brought our food, cutting off anything she could say. We ate, but I don't think Jane was tasting her food. When we had finished, I toasted her with my glass of beer, "To us, to here, to now," and drank. She chugged down the rest of her beer.

The place wasn't crowded at all so nobody noticed when she slid down under the table in front of me. The tablecloth hid her totally. When the waiter came back he gave me a questioning look but I just grinned. I felt Jane's hands on my inner thighs and opened my legs for her. She kissed and licked up along my inner thigh and when she finally kissed my clit, I know I jumped a little. I had a hard time keeping a straight face when the waiter came back and asked me if we would like dessert. I thought, "Jane is already having dessert," but only said I was waiting on my friend to return from the ladies room. I did order two more beers and he walked away.

Jane was tongue fucking me with passion now. I think she wanted to hurry up and make me cum so she could get out from under the table. When the waiter brought the beers I saw him looking down towards my lap and almost jumped up and ran when I realized he could see the top of Jane's head moving between my legs. He just smiled, left the beers and walked away. I took a big drink of my beer and came in tightly controlled waves. I was biting the napkin hard to stifle my passion and the waiter came back just as I peaked. He said it was okay, that he wouldn't say a word. I grabbed his hand and almost broke his fingers as my orgasm subsided. Nobody was around so I gently rubbed my hand over his pants, feeling him start to get hard. Jane slid out from under the table and sat beside me, next to the wall.

"I can't leave you alone for a minute without you finding something to play with," she giggled.

The waiter was getting nervous as his cock began to get hard. He muttered, "Gawd, I wish we could," and turned and started to walk away. Before he left I took his hand and slid it down the front of my blouse, letting him feel how excited I was. I asked him if there was anywhere private I might repay his kindness and he said only the restroom. I stood and headed for the ladies room, which was right behind our table. After checking the stalls I poked my head out and signaled for him to sneak in. We snuck into a back stall and within a minute I had his pants open, and his hard cock in my mouth. I felt his hands running over my breasts as I blew him fast and hard. One hand was sliding up and down the length of his veiny shaft, the other massaging his tightening balls. It didn't take long for him to start grunting and moaning. I just hoped nobody walked in right then. He started squirting shot after hot squirt of cum into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, drinking him dry. I kissed the head of his sexy cock, tucked it back in his pants, and walked to the door. I gave him the all clear and he walked out and went back to waiting tables. When I sat down by Jane she said, "I think you broke some kind of a record. You were gone less than ten minutes," and she laughed.

1...345678