From Lab Partner to Sex Partner

Story Info
A nice gesture turns into a great time.
1.5k words
3.98
13.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone, my name is Jason Azzinaro. This is my first erotic story that I've ever written. At my hospital job, there are some unbelievably sexy ladies. I had the pleasure of working along side of one of them this evening. Melinda Jenkins is a little thing standing at five foot one. She is joy to talk with since she's smart; she's a hottie, so she's pleasing to look at as well.

Allow me to elaborate. This evening she is the lady in red scrubs with an hourglass figure. Her blue eyes are like sapphires, and she has wavy brown that flows halfway down her back. I love the way the scrubs are hugging her body. Her 32a breasts are so lovely, and the way her ass sticks out makes it perfect for grabbing a handful.

Melinda was working the evening, and I was working a double today. We're all being over worked in the lab. A quota on slides read always has to met. After a coffee break between the shifts, I was ecstatic to see her arrive. Loving the way her ass looked in those tight scrubs would've been more than enough to perk me up without the caffeine.

She greeted with warm touch on my arm where I saw her polished nails. Red with with a white star to match her scrubs.

The thought of kissing her played in my mind like an infinite loop. The top really showed off the curvature of her breasts. To avoid getting a hard on, I was reciting to myself what just read in Scientific American this morning.

This 25 year old beauty was nice enough to give me a ride home tonight. I had no idea I wouldn't be going home tonight. Being able to have intelligent conversations with Melinda allowed me to do my best work and keep my thoughts non sexual. During downtime, we discussed the possibility that dinosaurs actually migrated.

What tipped me back to seeing sexy was when she leaned back in her chair, and she wasn't wearing a shirt under scrub top. When she leaned back, I was sitting right next to her. Then, I saw her bra strap at a glance. Spending the rest of the evening thinking about reaching my hand inside of that v neck and grabbing her right breast was invading my mind.

Another day at work was done, and we were walking out together. I wanted to say Thank you, so I started with just giving her a kiss on the cheek. Jumping up to hug me was a complete surprise; feeling her breasts pressing against me was a great sensation.

I told her, "I loved the way you hug."

She responded, "I love giving hugs to tall guys."

I asked, "Why tall guys, specifically?"

Her answer, "I enjoy pressing against them tightly."

I was completely clueless about how to respond, for i love the way her boobs pressed up against my body in that tight hug. Before I could formulate a response, we were at her car. The vehicle was green Subaru that chirped as it was unlocked.

Before walking over to the passengers side, she asked me what I was thinking about for half the evening.

Even though no one else was around this late, I wanted to retain a gentlemanly gratitude. So I answered with, "Well, I am still guy."

She told me, "You're not getting away to that easy."

She continued, "I'll let you do whatever bizarre random thing was on your mind for several hours. It was keeping you from looking at me in the eye. Then, we can just be coworkers again."

I asked, "Are you sure? I don't want any complaints being launched against me."

She told me, "I promise, I won't make any complaints."

I asked her to turn around for me, and she did.

Then, I hugged her from behind. Using my left hand, I went inside Melinda's shirt. As I reached the bra strap, I caressed her skin with my finger tips. Then, I stared making my way down her chest. Her skin was so soft as I brought my hand into her bra. Then, I gave that right breast a squeeze. Finally, I started pumping in a squeeze and release.

She yelped. I was unsure of how to interpret the response.

Then she told me I wasn't going home tonight. I had to let her do something with me, but it was to be done at her safe haven. During the drive back to her place, she gave me no clue about what this quid pro quo could be. However, the feeling of her breast in my hand resonated all the up my arm. My penis was a ragingly hard right now.

Finally, we arrived at her place. It was nice one bedroom. She yanked me by the hand, and I just walked along. I was much bigger than her. Making our way through the front door and into the apartment, she still didn't tell me what she wanted from me.

After taking off my shoes, she get her shoes off. The next thing I know, she pins me to the living room wall. With her hands pressing against my shoulders. Melinda landing soft kisses on me initially, then she becomes more aggressive. Forceful with her tongue, her hands move from my shoulders. I'm captivated by her tender lips and peppermint flavor on her her tongue.

As we continued making out, I loved the lip locking with her. I wrapped my arms around her as hers continued going down my chest. Feeling her nails against my skin, she continues to inch towards my groin. Then, she hit inside my pants and just squeezed my balls. Feeling pleasure and pain at the same time, such a paradox put me at her mercy.

She whispered in my ear, "I loved grabbing your balls as a quid pro quo."

Melinda continued as I was still feeling her left hand cupping my balls, "my bed is quite soft. I know you want me. Don't hold back. "

I answered, "Oh Melinda, I am at your mercy."

Then she told me bedroom, now.

She lead me to her bedroom kissing every step of the way. Melinda pulled my shirt off and pushed me on the bed. She peeled her scrub top off just before jumping on the bed. Her white bra was plain, no lacey pattern or anything fancy. Nonetheless, I was still eager to see her bare breasts and kiss her nipples.

Laying on top of me, I moved her out of the kissing her with more intensity. The kissing persisted as I moved down her neck, to her collarbone, making my down her chest. Kissing her bra covered breasts, I felt her nipples getting hard. Her aggression kicked in, and I was flat on my back. Feeling the love bites to my abs, she started undoing my belt.

As the belt came loose, Melinda got on top of again. I loved feeling the weight of her little body settle on my groin. My penis was getting a hard on, and she smiled at me. Just then, she moved off. The button on my pants came undone; my zipper slowly followed. She moved as if she wanted me to hear every tooth of the zipper come undone.

In one swift motion, my pants and underwear were off. Her eyes were delighted by rock hard penis. I leaned up and hugged her then got her on her back. As I unfastened Melinda's bra, her bare breasts were majestic. The small red nipples were desirable to kiss, and I cupped her breasts in my hand.

"Oh Jason," She groaned, "I love your warm hands."

" I love your breasts, Melinda. " I told her.

While kneeling, she wrapped her legs around my torso and flipped on my back. Her scrubs were on my face not realizing she took off her panties with them. I moved the scrubs off my face and notice plain white panties as well. The next thing I'm feeling are her fingers wrapping around my still hard penis.

As she lowers herself onto my penis, the sensation her vagina brings me to ecstasy. Melinda tells me I'm in for a wild ride. Then, she starts rocking back and forth. There I am looking up seeing breasts moving up and down, I'm using my hands to caress her skin. As I compliment her soft skin, my hands reach her breasts. I'm caressing and squeezing them. Using my fingers to play with her nipples is amazing.

Interlocked with each her, she kisses me deeply. I'm still playing with Melinda's nipples. However, she laces up both my hands with hers. Still desiring her breasts; I see how much of them I can fit in my mouth. She thrusts herself forward to pin me down. Wanting me to stay on back, she starts pressing my groin.

Feeling the walls of her vagina against my penis with every motion, I groan in pleasure. Making eye contact with her nipples, I'm at the mercy of her grinds. Finally, my penis pulsates inside her. Melinda falls on top of me. As she kisses me softly, she expresses that loved every part of me.

Kissing my forehead, my cheeks, my lips, Melinda expresses how pleased she was with me. I want to have this dance many more times, I was thinking. With my penis still inside her we fell asleep. I was in disbelief that a fantasy had become real.