All Comments on 'From Loving Wife to Slut Ch. 05a'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Pissed...

Somehow or rather I have this feeling you were trying to piss off certain people here, :) I mean what's with the 5a and 5 b. Similar beginning except somewhere towards the end was a slight difference.

Are you trying to ask the readers to select which chapter was better? Chuckle, that would prove to be a futile effort my dear JPB.

As I've said before writing skill good but plot sucks. The last one I intended to rate you 75 but I somehow pressed the 100 so today I'm going to give you 50 which will balance out the score.

Can't wait to read some really 'sweet' reviews :p. Head-up man.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Could she be any dumber

Why doesn't she just own up to what she is and set Gary free and get on with her slut life?

roadbirdroadbird3 months ago

Being gangbanged may well be the end of her life as she knows it No hubby Would want her once she is found out And she will Get used to not having a family And divorced

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...