From Loving Wife to Stripper Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife helps husband out of a tight spot.
1.8k words
4.31
32.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Sunday morning when the phone rang and I quickly picked it up.

"Hello. Hi Mr. Abernathy. Good morning sir. What can I do for you?"

He replied, "Well Jones, I was just checking to make sure everything was set for my future son-in-laws bachelor party tonight."

I answered, "Yes sir, it is. I will be there early to make sure everything goes well."

He continued, "What about the girl? Did you get a young lady to entertain everyone?"

I said, "I sure did sir. A lovely woman and I told her to give a good performance, especially to the guest of honor."

He just said ok and hung up.

My wife yelled out, "Who was that dear?"

I replied, "It was my boss, Abernathy. He wanted to know if everything was set for the bachelor party tonight and I told him it was."

I just heard, "That's good dear."

Now, let me bring you up tp speed...

My boss, Mr. Abernathy asked me to put together a bachelor party for his future son-in-law. I had never done one before but I was up for partner and I told him I would do it.

He told me he wanted a tastefully done event with good food and female entertainment for the party in three weeks. I told him I would take care of everything.

I found a nice restaurant and worked out the menu and price for 20 guests.

I hired a dj for the evening and I found a young woman for the entertainment.

Everything was set.

Later that morning, I was just relaxing, going over all the details when the phone rang. My wife, Suzy, picked it up and yelled out that it was for me.

I picked up the extension and it was Nicole, the woman for this evening.

I asked her if she was set for tonight. She hesitated and said, "I can't make it tonight. I broke my ankle last night. I am so sorry." Then she hung up.

I started screaming, "Now, what the fuck am I going to do. I'm screwed I yelled out.

Suzy came running over asking me what was the matter. I told her that the entertainer for tonight can't make it and today is Sunday and who the fuck am I going to get to replace her at this

time?

She tried to calm me down but I just ranted and raved.

Finally she calmed me down enough so we could figure something out.

Suzy asked, "How many guests will be there?"

I told her 20.

She then asked, "What was the girl going to do?"

I told her that she was going to strip down to pasties and g-string.

Then Suzy said, "Well, that's not too bad. Was she going to provide any 'extra' services?"

I looked at her and asked, "Like fuck anyone?"

She smiled and just said yes.

I said to her, "not that I was aware of. If she was, it was going to be on her own."

Suzy asked, "What about the groom to be? Was she going to do anything special for him?"

I looked at her and replied, "No fucking but a blow job and that was it. I could see the wheels turning. What are you thinking?"

Suzy said, "Well, hubby, you know I was a gypsy on Broadway and I can dance. I don't think I am too old to put on a show either. I could do it."

I told her she was crazy. Then she said, "Look, you're in a bind and I can pull it off. I am in great shape and with my hair done and makeup, I can pass for someone in her 20's."

I went on, "I know you can pull it off but what if things get out of hand?"

Suzy said, "It won't. Nobody knows me. Let me do it."

I reluctantly agreed.

Before I go further, I am sure you want to know what Suzy looks like.

Suzy is 30 years old. She was a gypsy on Broadway and was in several musicals. She is 5'10" with long legs, a firm ass and smaller but great tits and nipples. She is a natural brunette with long hair below her shoulder. Her eyes are brown.

Suzy went to our bedroom to look for an outfit to wear. After considerable time, she called me into the bedroom.

She showed me what she was going to wear. She first showed me a black

g- string and a see through black neglige top.

Then she showed me a mini skirt she had and a top that she would strip off.

I said, "What about pasties?"

She smiled and said, "I don't have any, so the guests will get to see my nipples when I take the top off...no big deal."

I told her everything looked great. Then she tried everything on and I played the old 'Stripper' music by David Rose.

She spent a couple of hours rehearsing her moves until she was satisfied.

I told her she looked great.

She then said she had to do some shaving for tonight. I just laughed.

For the next couple of hours, we just relaxed.

I told her I owed her big time. She smiled and said, "You're damn right you owe me big time."

It was now time for her to get ready. She showered, did her hair and makeup. She really looked like she was in her early 20's.

She put on her clothes and we headed out to the restaurant.

When we got there, we met with the manager who told us that everything was ready. He showed my wife where she could change.

The dj was already there and set up. I gave him the 'Stripper' music and he was all set.

I told the manager and the dj that Suzy would come on after dinner and after everything was cleared.

By now, the guests were arriving. Mr. Abernathy arrived with his future son-in-law.

The bar was open and everyone was enjoying themselves. I thought, so far so good.

Dinner was served. It was a surf & turf meal that was simply out of this world. Everyone was raving about it.

After dinner, a variety of desserts were served with coffee.

Once everyone was finished and everything was cleared away, the dj made an announcement.

He said, "Gentlemen, please take your seat. A beautiful young lady will be out here in a minute to entertain you, especially our man of the hour. Please be respectful and gentlemanly. So, without further ado, here is Suzy."

The dj started playing her music and then Suzy appeared. She was wearing her miniskirt, black stockings, high heel boots, long black gloves and a sexy top. Her hair was in a pony tail that made her look 20.

She danced well to the music. The guys started to yell, "Take it off Suzy."

She smiled and started her act.

First to come off were the gloves which she threw to the crowd.

Next, she sat on a chair and asked someone to go to her and remove one boot, then the other.

She stood up and slowly lifted her skirt and went over the guest of honor and placed his hands on the top of her stocking and let him pull the stocking off her leg as he looked up her skirt.

Then she let him do the same to the other leg. Everyone was cheering him.

Then, as Suzy strutted around, she started peeling off her top and threw it to the crowd.

Now it was getting interesting. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor in front of the groom to be.

All she had on now was her black g-string and her see through neglige top.

She stood in front of the groom to be and slowly lifted the top off of her, exposing her bare breasts.

She moved closer to him and buried his face in her tits. Everyone was hollering and having a great time.

My wife was now walking around topless with only a g-string on and seemed to be really into it and enjoying herself.

Then, she went over to the young man and stood him up and pulled him to her. Everyone watched as she undid his belt and let his pants fall to the floor.

Everyone, including Mr. Abernathy, had their eyes fixed on the two.

Then it happened. Suzy pulled his boxers down, exposing a nice big hard cock.

She smiled and sat him down and started playing with it. Then she moved her body down and in a second had his cock in her mouth.

The guys were all going nuts as they watched my wife suck off the young man.

It didn't take him long before he shot his cum into Suzy's mouth. When he finished cumming in her mouth, she turned to the guys and opened her mouth to show them and then she swallowed all of his cum. She got up, waved goodbye and left the floor to thunderous applause.

As soon as she left, Mr. Abernathy came over to me and pulled me aside.

He said, "Jones, you did a great job. Everything was perfect. And the girl was exceptional."

I thanked him then he really shocked me and said, "Would you introduce me to her? I will pay her anything she wants to fuck any guy who wants her."

I looked at her and replied, "I don't think she'll do that sir, but I will ask her. How much money are you talking about anyway?"

He didn't hesitate and said, "I will give her $20,000 right now to fuck the guys."

I told him I would ask her and get right back to him.

I left and went to Suzy's dressing room. I went in and said, "Baby, we have a problem. You were so damn good that my boss just offered you $20,000 to fuck the guys. What are we going to do?"

Suzy looked ay me and said, "Not a problem. Tell the bastard that I want $50,000 and that will shut him up."

I went back to my boss and said, "Suzy said that you insulted her and she wouldn't take anything less than $50,000. I'm sorry sir, but I am glad you enjoyed everything."

He looked at me and replied, "Tell the young lady I will give her the $50,000 for the night and We will go to the best hotel for the night. Thanks Jones."

I stood with my mouth open and walked back to Suzy's room.

I entered and she said, "Did that shut the old guy up?"

I looked at her and said, "Not quite. We have a really big problem now. He is taking you to the best hotel and he is paying you $50,000 for the night. Have fun."