From Marriage to Conjugal Disorder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carole's body glowed with a sense of excitation and fulfillment. Her breasts were so sensitive that putting on her bra was painful at first. Cathy dressed quickly and ran her hands over her body with satisfaction. As they were leaving the parlor, Derrick met them in the waiting room and handed Carole a business card. "Please come back to see us. I hope you were satisfied." "Yes, I was," Cathy said. "Jarred is a very skilled masseur." Derrick agreed. "He is certainly very popular with our clients." He smiled and wished them well.

In the parking lot, Carole took Cathy's arm and thanked her for setting up the massage and offering her the "extras." She also insisted on paying her back. "You were so kind. Really, I owe you. What a difference!" Carole put her arm around her friend's shoulders with gratitude. All of a sudden Cathy reached into her pocketbook and pulled out a small bag that she gave to Carole. Inside there were three chocolate cookies. Carole was surprised and at first didn't know what to say. "Look," Cathy responded. "You are so uptight you need a little relaxation. These are on the house. Derrick was generous today. When you get tensed up, chew on one of these and let all this tension go out of your body. It'll help you deal with Wilbur and the Seattle trip." Cathy blew her a kiss and said she had to run to another appointment. Carole waved good bye and thanked her profusely.

On the way home, Carole struggled to control her emotions. Still under the influence of the cannabis cookie, she delighted in the feeling of relaxation and the sensual glow that Jarred's massage had generated. The intensity of the orgasmic spasms still rippled through her body.

"I love my husband," she said as though talking to an alternative self. "What kind of woman am I? He doesn't deserve to be cheated on like this. God, he's been wonderful to me and the kids. He's a tremendous sexual partner. I have two beautiful children. Why did I do this?"

She and Wilbur had once touched on the subject of marital fidelity during their discussion of naturism and bodily exposure in public. What would happen if, at the naturist outing, one of them found a person they would be sexually attracted to?

Wilbur offered his opinion after a slight pause: "We have to be honest with each other. In our society, nude strangers can be sexually arousing if there are no strings attached. It's only human to consider having an affair or at least sleeping with someone you're attracted to. You have to separate impulsive sexual encounters (one night stands) from long-term commitment. Look, we are products of a generation that values moral and sexual freedom. Brief and non-committal sexual involvement is just normal today. However, what matters is how you view your experience in relation to the people you truly love and cherish."

Carole agreed somewhat but she had reservations about having sex with an outsider, a "stranger in the night." She couldn't accept the idea that there would be no emotional connection, especially if you slept repeatedly with the same individual. "Then it becomes destructive. It would drive a wedge between married couples." Wilbur expressed his agreement with her perspective, but countered with: "We're talking about infrequent sexual encounters. Two people who find their bodies attractive and who give in to pure sexuality on an impulse. There's quite a difference with an urge that can't be controlled and the deliberate selection of a substitute mate. In other words, how would we handle a quickie versus a long-term affair?"

Carole protested that women were not so forgiving with men who didn't honor their conjugal vows. If you're having an open and fulfilling sex life, why do you need to hook up with other women?

Wilbur chuckled and admitted that he had taken a male approach. "Men are different. In particular, look at those guys who are young and really admire feminine beauty. At a nudist gathering, if a man meets a good-looking woman stark naked, he's going to get a hard on. That doesn't mean he'll act on impulse. It's nature's way of getting him ready to have sex and spread his genes. That's what towels are for, he laughed.

Carole knew better than to bring up their past lovers and how they would react to meeting one of them at a naturist outing. She concluded, a little indecisively: "Well, I don't want you playing around. I am certain you wouldn't be very forgiving if I slept with other men."

Wilbur took her in his arms lovingly and said: "You're right. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. We have to honest and direct or we'll be in trouble. I've seen that happen in other marriages."

As she pulled up to the house, Wilbur had just finished mowing the yard and the children were playing near a large oak tree. Clayton was splashing around in a small rubber pool. Caroline was sitting in her car seat, perched on a chaise longue that Wilbur could watch from anywhere in the front yard. Wilbur put down the hose he was using to wash his arms and face. He waved and approached the car; he was initially surprised not to see any packages. "My God," thought Carole. "He'll notice something on my face, how I react, and then what? I'm not a very good liar."

"Hi, I thought you two were going to shop for clothes? You didn't find anything you liked?" Carole shook her head and said most of the stores didn't have any cute beachwear or West Coast style clothes. She decided to check out the catalogues and order on line.

Carole got out and went to play with the children. She lifted Caroline in her arms and gave her a big kiss on the cheek. Clayton splashed her with water and she turned the hose on him. He shrieked with joy. Carole realized this was the true home life she wanted and she wouldn't give this up for a male prostitute whose career consisted of satisfying sexually repressed women. She was both humiliated by her naivete and terrified that Wilbur would find out what had happened. At least her credit card wouldn't show any suspicious purchases from a massage parlor. Cathy was a god-send, a friend in need. When she could, she would ask Cathy how she handled massage salons and her marital sex life.

After dinner when she and Wilbur had cleaned up and put the children to bed, Carole said she wasn't in the mood to talk about Seattle and the internship. She needed to take a nice warm shower to relax. Roger said he understood, although it was a little early to go to bed according to their usual schedule. He nuzzled her and said he would be in shortly. He picked up a magazine and began to flip randomly through its pages.

Carole needed to wash her whole body and eliminate any trace of her sexual transgression. Jarred had placed oil everywhere on her, even possibly in her hair. How could she explain that to Wilbur? She got out of her clothes, smelled them, and threw them in the clothes hamper. The water coursed over her body absolving her misdeeds. She closed her eyes and let the shower embrace her in cleansing warmth.

Just as she was turning off the water, she was surprised to see Wilbur enter the bathroom. Like her, he had taken off his clothes that were sweat-soaked and dirty. He playfully cupped her breasts and asked if she would let him shower with her. At first, she didn't know what to say; she had finished and needed to dry off before getting into bed. Nonetheless, if she turned down his obvious prelude to intimacy, that would throw a wrench into their normal sex life--she would have to explain her refusal and somehow that seemed hypocritical at the moment.

She reached out on turned the water back on. She gently soaped his back and reached down to manipulate his growing erection. She fondled his testicles and let her hands go over his chest and buttocks. Wilbur in turn soaped her breasts and genitals in a similar manner. She could feel herself becoming aroused, as though out of habit. They dried each other off and continued to caress their bodies with practiced sensuality.

Carole was trying to assimilate what was happening to her: having sex with two men in one day. She hadn't done this since the orgies of her undergraduate years. She was aroused but in a different way. She knew exactly how Wilbur would massage her breasts, lick her pubic area, and consummate their love making. It would most likely be intense and she would experience a deep and satisfying orgasm. She would linger in his arms and they would gently caress each other in a non-sexual, familiar way. In addition, they would also discuss unrelated family matters before falling asleep. It had become a frequent ritual that she looked forward to and cherished.

In a moment of spontaneity, Carole whispered to Wilbur as he embraced her breasts and neck. "Sweeheart, how about a little variety tonight. Let me show you the Cosmopolitan approach." "Cosmopolitan approach? You mean European?" "No. The magazine for women. They have a lot of tips on sexual intercourse." "Okay, go for it!" he laughed. "I'm yours for the taking."

Carole caressed his genital area and teased his erection with her tongue. She then said: "We'll need two pillows. Place them under my hips." Wilbur complied, intrigued by her request. "See, this raises my hips. You can penetrate a lot easier and much deeper."

Carole guided him into position but he thrust awkwardly and failed to penetrate. She had to take his erection in her hand and insert it correctly. He let out a sigh of contentment and began his thrusting movements. Carole moved her hips in the same rhythm and began to breathe heavily.

Suddenly, she patted him on the back and said: "Now, withdraw, Wilbur. Take it out!" Confused he followed her instructions. "What's going on? Did I hurt you?" "Good heavens, no. Turn over on your back." As he complied, she reached down and began to pinch his erection firmly just below the head. "When you're excited, if I do this--you'll keep your erection but it will delay your ejaculation. It also delays orgasm for both of us."

Wilbur let out a puff of breath in amazement. "Wow! This magazine is really informative." He took her hips and reinserted his penis that was now still turgid but less sensitive. After several reinsertions that increased his excitement, Wilbur noticed that Carole was breathing heavily and making low moaning sounds that indicated she was nearing her orgasm. He began to thrust rapidly and she emitted a deep cry of pleasure. They lay by each other's side and a sensual calm came over her. His arms encircled her body and he took deep breaths to calm down.

"Now that's what I call a Cosmopolitan path to ultimate pleasure!" She laughed and stroked his "rod" in appreciation. Carole felt herself growing sleepy. With better communication, she and Wilbur could perfect their sensuality.

She wouldn't need any other sort of outside stimulation to fulfill her physical needs. Now, she had to figure out a way to deal with the Seattle trip and their children's comfort.

Part IV:

The next two weeks were filled with plans for the internship. Carole had conceded she had no other solution other than accompanying Wilbur to Seattle. Their marriage would probably not have survived if she had stayed behind. Mr. Braniff, the school principal, had been comprehensive although a little irritated that she had requested a leave of absence at that particular moment of the school year. She was assured that a substitute teacher could be found from the county files.

They got in touch with a trusted real estate agent who would locate a short-term tenant to take care of the house for the internship period. Wilbur's company provided relocation services for its personnel: the day care center near their rental apartment in Seattle was top-of-the-line according to the personnel manager. They would have virtually nothing to worry about concerning the children.

Carole felt better about leaving home and being "displaced" in Seattle. Many of their friends touted the benefits of participating in the internship. Wilbur was on the fast track for corporate success. A degree of normality began to permeate their lives. The uncertainty that Carole had first dealt with now appeared to have been exaggerated. Life had taken on a predictable pattern of schedules and manageable tasks.

For seven intense weeks Wilbur pursued his internship in Seattle. He felt like his was taking advanced courses in his senior year in college. Other than occasional weekend tours of the city and surrounding area, Carole and Wilbur hardly had time for fun or leisurely strolling through the chic neighborhoods of the city. They indulged with a one-time dinner at a restaurant in the Space Needle with its stunning panorama of the area. Otherwise, they were cloistered in the apartment as Wilbur poured over his class notes and text books. Clayton and Caroline learned to play board games with Carole while "Daddy" was studying. Wilbur would take an occasional break and they would view some of their favorite television programs, munching on popcorn.

Toward the end of Wilbur's seven-week stay, all participants were invited on a harbor cruise to celebrate their conclusion of the internship and the company's success. The major executives of the firm were on board with the interns and their spouses. There was a joyous mood shared by people dedicated to a common goal and reveling in their combined success. Wilbur chatted at length with the vice-president and CEO of the company and Carole beamed with pride at his recognition.

When they found time for intimacy in the apartment, sexual intercourse was viewed more as therapy and relief than a means for a consummate sensual experience in itself. Carole discovered that married life was sprinkled with various ups and downs; she was finally becoming a mature spouse rather than a demanding and perpetually unfulfilled young woman whose quest for sexual intensity and variety in love was, in her eyes, the goal of marriage. She longed to discuss her past "mistakes" and cravings with Wilbur, but certain things were better left unsaid for the sake of conjugal harmony. When she got the chance, she would talk with Cathy about her misgivings and seek her advice.

At the end of the internship, all participants and their spouses, together with the teaching personnel and major executives, were treated to a ceremonial gala dinner and certificate of completion ceremony. It was a festive occasion and people were outfitted in their best business attire and formal dresses.

When Carole appeared in her black cocktail dress, deeply cut and displaying her breasts in a provocative manner, Wilbur whistled softly and said he hoped the guys would be concentrating on their own wives and not her considerable assets. Carole replied that she felt very feminine tonight. It was celebratory--she was very proud of her husband and this was her way of saying congratulations! She winked and said that, she had two cannabis-laced cookies they could use later on for an "intense" finale to a very long and studious internship. Out of curiosity, Wilbur asked where in town she had purchased her naughty sweets. Carole reminded Wilbur that in the state of Washington, cannabis was sold openly for recreational purposes. Wilbur squeezed her rear end and applauded her foresight.

He looked down and stroked her breasts with affection. "Nice boobs!" She swatted him on the rear as they exited the apartment.

During the farewell dinner and distribution ceremony, Carole and Wilbur chatted with many of the interns and their spouses, all of whom shared a sense of accomplishment and moving up in their careers.

After the distribution of completion certificates, the orchestra began playing and couples formed to dance. The vice-president of the company, during a break in the music, courteously asked Carole if she would like to dance. This reminded her somewhat of what had happened at the naturist party, but Richard Courtman was the antithesis of the oversexed, indiscrete nudist. He handled himself with Ivy League dignity; he spoke at length about his Harvard connections and how Wilbur had made an impression on his colleagues during the internship. From time to time, he did glance at Carole's breasts, but not in a provocative manner. She got the impression he was evaluating her role as the spouse of a future executive in the company.

Later, as they undressed in the apartment bedroom, Carole produced the cannabis-laced cookies and put one in Wilbur's mouth while she nibbled on her own. She slipped out of her panties and bra and helped Wilbur get out of his clothes. They came out to the living room, wearing bathrobes, and checked on the children whom the baby sitter (provided by the company) had put to bed long ago. Wilbur had given her a generous tip in addition to the company's babysitting fee.

Carole suggested, for a change, they lie on the sofa and discuss the evening as the cannabis took effect. Then, they could proceed to something a little more intense, but very slowly this time. "Slow is better," she said in a provocative voice, stroking his chest and arms. "I really had a wonderful time, my love." She murmured and he ran his hand over her hair, very slowly. She kissed the palms of his hands and draped her legs over his thighs.

Wilbur talked at length about how important the internship had been for both of them. He rubbed her thighs until she whispered, "Remember, slow is better." Wilbur mimicked frustration and whimpered: "How slow is slow going to be?" "You'll see in due time. Patience is a virtue." They both laughed at the silly play on words and their complicit attitude. Carole straightened her robe and headed for the children's room. They were both sound asleep. The last thing she wanted was to have Clayton find them in flagrante delicto and have to explain the mechanics of sexual intercourse. She reached out and took Wilbur's hand as they headed for the bedroom.

The cannabis, much stronger than Cathy's version, was making them a little giddy, even illogical. They were rambling on about the internship dance and how one of the interns' spouses had made a pass at Wilbur during an energetic tango. He protested that his hands were placed appropriately to execute some of the twists and turns; she had leaned too far back and he had caught her "down there" just in time.

"Well," Carole chuckled, "She really didn't mind at all." His partner was a voluptuous Latina who was wearing a sheaf-like dress, very tight-fitting and had imbibed a little too much.

"Look who's talking. Everybody was gaping at your boobs that were popping out of your dress!" Carole dropped her robe and shimmed Latin style, her hands raised over her head. Her full breasts swayed from side to side. Wilbur grabbed her around the waist and pressed her body against his own. "Slowly, slowly, buster. Remember our motto." Carole could see that he was aroused and ready for their usual sexual foreplay.

"I've got another idea," she murmured. Wilbur howled; "O God, not another gymnastic contest. Let's just do it the old-fashioned way!" "Oh, I think you're going the like this one, really like it." Carole pushed him gently on the bed and stood above him. She moved her hips in a sensuous motion, then raised her hands and made sucking motions with her lips.

"This time it's 'hands and mouth', she announced. "What? Where on earth did you hear about this one?" Roger was slurring his words a little bit. Carole confessed that Cathy and she were comparing sexual notes at lunch one day before she left for the internship. A few years ago she and Roger were going through a bad patch in their sex life. Some friends had urged them to try this "mouth and hands" technique just to see if it would make a difference; it did. In fact, they kept it going for a long time, on an alternative basis, maybe twice a month just to add variety to their stale love habits. It wouldn't cure real incompatibility between couples, but it gave them a chance to explore their sexuality in a novel way that emphasized bringing out the maximum potential of the body's sensitivity. It also added a playful dimension to everyday sex, something that was lacking in their love life.

1...34567...9