From Marriage to Conjugal Disorder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy gave Wilbur a big kiss and patted his stomach. "You're an animal! Carole's a lucky, lucky girl." "You said it!" Carole replied while consoling Roger by patting his now limp member. "He's my stud. And for your information, Mistress Cathy, Roger is a long-term fucker of the first order. He really knows his stuff! He made me explode! I'm in his debt."

Everyone stood up and toweled off their genital areas. Cathy indicated that if any couple would like to shower, they could use the bathroom. Wilbur grabbed Carole's arm and said they were going to wash off in the lake. Cathy quickly cut on the dock lights, and took Roger's hand as they too fled down to the dock and jumped in the water, feeling liberated by the night air and their orgasmic releases. Isabella and Kurt used the kitchen sink to wipe themselves clean.

Later, with everyone dressed in street clothes, they gathered to say good bye and to summarize their demonstration of unity in the face of imminent danger. Cathy and Roger were relieved that Kurt had been so helpful. Carole also thanked both Kurt and Isabella for their assistance and counseling. She was more optimistic about their legal dilemma than ever before.

Isabella handed Carole her business card and said she would be glad to counsel them if necessary. Tonight, she emphasized, was only one of many techniques she had devised to help couples who were experiencing any form of sexual dysfunction. Carole replied that she was truly impressed by the mutual orgasm experiment and the ensuing feeling of sexual freedom.

Cathy kissed Carole and the cheek and thanked her for being so understanding. Roger congratulated Wilbur on how well he was handling the situation at hand. He admitted that Cathy had a tendency to push the envelope at times, but she was always there for him and the children. Cathy had a sincere affinity for Carole because, as she told him, they were cut out of the same piece of cloth: they shared a sense of sexual adventurism and innovation, just like tonight.

Roger also said that he hoped the "partner swapping" episode wasn't going to alienate anyone. He conceded that he and Cathy had tried that before in the early years of their marriage, but gave it up for several reasons. Sleeping with strangers was risky and unfulfilling in the long run. Luckily Carole and Wilbur weren't strangers and what they did felt very normal and a welcome extension of their friendship.

Wilbur assured Roger and Cathy they felt the same way. As for the legal imbroglio they faced, if they stood together and didn't give up, they would prevail even in the worst of times.

"Let's stay in touch," Carole intervened, "and not just through lawyers."

On the way home, Carole admitted that, although she had her doubts at first, she had enjoyed herself, not just sexually, but from a judicial point of view. They had established a common front to face Derrick's accusations or legal tactics. "It's amazing how people can come together to solve overwhelming problems." Wilbur reached over and patted her thigh in agreement. They were ready to affront the hard times ahead as a couple and not two individuals.

Changing the subject, Wilbur asked: "Well, what do you think about "swinging" after tonight?" Carole paused to give his question some thought, and said with sincerity: "I understand how attractive good sex with close friends can be. But, it can't become a habit or even be expected to occur regularly. It can be pretty divisive in the long run."

Wilbur nodded in assent. He truly enjoyed sleeping with Cathy; she was very experienced and it satisfied a long-standing curiosity. From his point of view, wife Carole was really getting it off with Roger.

They both laughed at this confession. Yes, Roger and Cathy were sensual people and the "swapped" sex was intense and satisfying. However, they were both a little concerned about the "next time." It wouldn't be spontaneous at all, just calculated and that would change how they viewed their responsibility and commitment.

"I don't think we should compare specifics...like technique, size, or whether we need to copy something they introduced," Wilbur summed up. Carole said she agreed, but all in all Wilbur's penis was larger than Roger's even though he had a way with rubbing her "G spot" that was very successful. She would explain later and, well, demonstrate.... Wilbur answered in kind by mentioning that Cathy had mastered the art of Kegel exercises or squeezing his penis with her vagina wall--something Carole might take into consideration...Cathy could give her some tips.

"Well, tonight I don't think we need to stop the car and have wild sex on the back seat. Let's wait until we get home."

"Slow, slow is always better," Wilber smirked. "I think I remember someone saying that to me not too long ago. But this time, if I have the energy, I'm going to have a very slow and monstrous orgasm...after the first ten minutes or so."

They both chuckled, realizing that life had not conquered them, but they had survived on their own terms as a united team.

They were not overconfident or deceived by the events of the past few days. There would be hard, uncertain times ahead. Many problems had not been solved but they would take them one by one. If things went wrong, there was the assurance that issues could be discussed sincerely first of all. Letting everything fester and then explode out of neglect and secrecy was a toxic approach to maintaining the foundation of their marriage.

They had moved from conjugal disorder to a renewed marital understanding about sharing and compromise. If they trusted each other, anything was possible from now on...it was their fervent wish. Carole and Wilbur desperately needed that belief to come true.

Jonathan Sawyer

1...456789